NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P6)

Go down

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P6) Empty You've Got To Be Joking Me (P6)

Post by Alison Williams July 19th 2009, 10:16 am

=-A Dick Magnet RP=-

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P6) Mm06

Then In The Past
STORY PART 5
Alison Williams Out OF Character

It was raining outside. I stayed inside of my house,in my bed, crying a lot. My cell phone started to ring again but it was just Aaron, I didn't answer it I wasn't really in the mood to talk to him. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I put my head on my pillow and slowly went to sleep...

About to hours later I awoke again. The rain stopped and now it was sunny outside. Weird weather Miami is having....I grabbed the TV remote and turned on the t.v. There was nothing special on...I flipped threw the channels and then I saw myself on tv. Someone was talking about me so I turned up the volume..Then I heard the reporter say.

''And here is Tiffany Starr who is now going by her real name, Megan O'Day.''

I pulled myself up from the bed and put on some clothes. I sat down on the floor and saw Megan walk to the reporter. At this point you could tell she was pregnant. When I looked her in the eyes it looked like she had been crying all day long..Like I have. Then she started to speak.

''I would have never thought he would do something like this...He told me he loved me''

Then that's when Megan walked away. She didn't even stay for the interview. I put my head on my arm and felt so bad. Legacy was today I didn't need to wrestle feeling sad and depressed. I got myself together and packed my suitcase for Legacy. I got inside of my limo and he drove me to the airport. I gave the ticket man my ticket and that's when I was on my way to Los Angeles.....I arrived at Los Angeles and got off the airport. Then another limo drove me to the hotel the Legacy Superstars and Divas were staying at. I got my suitcase and entered the hotel. I saw fans of mines waving at me, asking for pictures, and autographs. I had my secuirty by me tight I didn't feel like being around a lot of people. I got my key to my hotel room and went to my room. I undressed and put on my wrestling attire, I brushed my hair and put on my makeup.

Click For My Outfit Bitch!

I flipped my hair to one side and the hotel staff told the Legacy people that the buses had arrived and were ready to take us to the arena. I went out of my hotel room and just when I opened my door there was Luna Valentine coming out of her room just like I was. She stared at me for a long long time and I stared at her. Then she smiled a evil smile and walked off. I waited till she was gone cause shes crazy. I walked off again and closed my eyes thinking about everything one more time. While I was being dumb and walking with my eyes closed I smelled someone who smelled very very familar. I opened my eyes quickly to find BC coming out of his room. I guess he didn't see me because he never turned around. Well I know how Brenton smells because he always haves on cologne. It smells wonderful..Something I'll never forget. Then I noticed everyone left the hotel and it was just me. I ran out of the hotel and gladly made it on to the bus. It was the last bus since the other 2 were full. I didn't see anyone I wanted NOT to see so I smiled and went to the back since there were no more seats left in the front. Then that's when I looked over and saw Luna Valentine sitting next to Death Angel both of them staring out of the window. I felt soo mad then. I looked to my left and saw a seat there was a guy with a hoodie on and he had his head turned to the side so I didn't see his face. Then when I smelled him I knew who it was...I knew exactly who it was. Then the guy took of his hood and looked at me, he started to smile, but I started to get sad again..

Alison Williams
Alison Williams
Immortal
Immortal

Female
Birthday : 1990-05-24
Zodiac : Gemini
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : Is that your biz?
Number of posts : 105

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 28-00-02
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $550,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
You've Got To Be Joking Me (P6) I_vote_lcap100/100You've Got To Be Joking Me (P6) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down