NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P8)

Go down

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P8) Empty You've Got To Be Joking Me (P8)

Post by Alison Williams July 19th 2009, 5:53 pm

=-A Dick Magnet RP=-

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P8) Mm06

Alison Williams
''BROOKLYN SHUT THE FUCK UP!''

'Brooklyn Hawk
'Make me you stupid bitch!''

Alison Williams
''It seems like you don't understand ok. I am Alison fucking Williams and I-

'Brooklyn Hawk
''I know who you are and I don't give a shit!

Interview Man
Please ladies lets just calm down,

Alison Williams
I can't calm down if this stupid whore gets in my way!

'Brooklyn Hawk
''Oh so now I'm a whore? Your really funny, you hoe!

I tried to kick Brooklyn but she grabbed my foot. I stood up and she stood up. We were face to face.

'Brooklyn Hawk
''You know what Alison, you shouldn't be trying to fight me. You need to be focused on our match at Resurrection of Respect. And you need to focus on Luna Valentine.''

Alison Williams
Yeah I guess your right Brook, but you know if your going to start something with me then end it. Ok? I had no problem with you at all, but out of no were you just attack me for no reason.

'Brooklyn Hawk
''Yeah whatever...Mike go one with the interview please.

Mike
Excuse me but were out of time since the two of you bitches were having a fight..

''EXCUSE US?!'' Brooklyn and I yelled. The interview guy was really gay and you could tell. He had the nurve....I walked over to him and slapped him right across the face. Then I left him for Brooklyn...Then I realized it was almost 7:55 so I grabbed Brooklyn's arm and we left the interview getting ready for Legacy..

Alison Williams
Alison Williams
Immortal
Immortal

Female
Birthday : 1990-05-24
Zodiac : Gemini
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : Is that your biz?
Number of posts : 105

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 28-00-02
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $550,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
You've Got To Be Joking Me (P8) I_vote_lcap100/100You've Got To Be Joking Me (P8) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down