NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 3■-

Go down

-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 3■- Empty -■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 3■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 17th 2009, 6:46 am

-■■-
September 28th 2009

-■■-

The match was barbaric, twisted, truly demented to all new levels. I killed Death Angel, I made sure of it. I took my sledgehammer, and I smashed his skull with it. As soon as he died, the machine started to fill up at double speed. I killed Death Angel but I watched her die. I remember screaming at the top of my lungs.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
NO! NO!!

I smashed my sledgehammer into the device has it filled up quickly, I smashed it several times trying to break her free.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’m Sorry… NO! Please…

I smashed the sledgehammer into the control panel but nothing seemed to work. We stared at each other for the final two seconds, before the cement got too high Megan O’Day mouthed words to me. “I Love You Brenton”

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I LOVE YOU TOO! NO… Just hang on! We’ll get you out! I love you… I love you…

The cement got higher and higher, as guys worked on stopping the machine. I watched as the love of my life, my fiancé, the mother to my unborn son disappear into cement, I watched her die and couldn’t do anything to save her. Eventually the machine overfilled and began calling apart, the pressure broke down the walls off the holding device, but it was too late, she was gone. I lost the most important person in my life yesterday, I lost my soul mate, my goddess, my life, my love, my happiness, and all the things that make me who I am, dead. I came back home after Final Conflict and thought about what I should do next, my life was taken from me, and all I have to show for it is the World Championship. I looked a the World Championship and began crying again, I was alone. I open my desk drawer and saw my gun again. I opened the barrel to find one single bullet. I held the gun to my head and thought about Megan, every joke, every smile, every single second, I would give up the World Championship just to see her one more time. I would give back everything, all of my life just to get one more chance, one shot to do it right. I looked at the box of some of the things the gave me that belonged to Megan O’Day. I browsed through the box and there I saw it. I opened it up and inside was my heart, still beating, black once again.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I cant do it…

I put the gun to my head and blew my brains out.

My heart pulsated one last time in the box.

Then I woke up.

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†The Final Days of Brenton Cyrus†■-
-■†■-

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†Final Days†■-
-■†■-
-■■-

-■■-
Thursday July 16th
Night Before Fusion

-■■-

“Sir Please Wake.”

I woke up in a panic frightened by one of the most amazingly frightful nightmares I’ve ever experienced.

“Sir, your flight is boarding, please get on the plane.”

I nodded my head and stood up.

[BZzZzZzZzZ]

[BZzZzZzZzZ]

[BZzZzZzZzZ]

I looked at my phone.

[5 Missed Calls]
[From: Megan O‘Day]

I got onto the plane and ended Thursday night.

-■■-
-■■-
-■The Final Days of Brenton Cyrus■-
-■■-

-■■-
-■■-
-■Final Days■-
-■■-
-■■-

So Legacy’s Main Event takes five of the very greatest in the No Limit Wrestling Federation, and puts them in a match where only one man can win, and one man will be pinned for a loss.

Delirium you might to take notes on this match, it will help you face the fact that just a week or two ago I embarrassed you as Conor O’Sullivan so badly you had to change your name to delirium.

Remember now, I’m the man who “Killed Conor O’Sullivan“, now I think it’s time for a second look, I think I need to host a whole new set of documentaries to kill another one of your terrible creations. Hell maybe this time I’ll do a documentary about Emily Brown, your girlfriend, I call the documentary “Emily Brows Died: From 12 Inches of Chuck Matthews”

Delirium you are screaming religious bullshit, like a religious nut job, while the crowd you speak to knows who God is, they’ve met him and he is In the flesh to serve and lead his following, that God I speak of it me, Brenton Cyrus.

Don't worry though Delirium this is Legacy, the A-Show, I'll take care of you on Direct Hit!

I want to win this match, so that means I’m willing to team up with anyone of my friends in this match, but I’m also willing to fight anyone of my friends in this match. Don’t ever take my kindness for weakness, you’ll be awakened by a punt kick to the skull, just ask all the fallen, who attempted to fuck with God.

His wrath is a ruthless one, but his lessons do have meaning and purpose, his words, while cryptic, carry a message of success, and he will lead his following to the promise land, he is God, and God is me.

The people who follow me are not moochers, they aren’t being held back, they aren’t being sabotaged, you see I’ve never put up a glass ceiling! When I was running things on Direct Hit with Salvation, not once did I ever tell Chuck he would never Main Event, because that was bullshit!

I helped Chuck Matthews achieve great things, the downfall of Chuck Matthews happened when he decided to start listening to non believers. Chuck Matthews was led to Tag Team and No Limit, the Tag Team Tile he held was even turned into the Freedom Title.

But Chuck I didn’t hold your hand! I led you to opportunity and you struck hard every time, you excelled every time.

You started getting jealous, You just needed to be patient but you couldn’t do it.

I want all my friends to be successful, even if it means hurting myself to make it happen! Look at the things I’ve done for the people who are honored enough to be one of my friends. Mexican Samurai, I saved him from retiring, I lit a fire inside of him that was dead.

I took a broken Samurai and gave the world a Triple Champion!

Samurai didn’t use me, he didn’t, have me hold his hand, he took the opportunities I gave him and made the most out of all of them. I inspired him to perform at a level he never knew possible.

Aaron O’Shea that Proving Grounds prospect that people laughed at, I helped him develop into the reigning and defending Rated [R] Champion you see today. Aaron O’Shea is with Alison Williams, despite her lifestyle choice, she’s a smoking hot woman and she’s all his.

Then there is Shadow Demon...

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 3■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 3■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down