NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 2■-

Go down

-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 2■- Empty -■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 2■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 17th 2009, 6:16 am

-■■-
September 9th 2009
Luna Valentine

-■■-

I didn’t care who I would have to kill, or what I would have to do, I went to Death Valley to track down Luna Valentine, someone who had been spending a lot of time with Death Angel. They even fell in love and are a couple, so I had to make sure I sent Death Angel a message. I put on my mask, and prepared for war. I went to her house and kicked in the door. I didn’t know what I was going to do, but I knew I was going to do it in a psychotic fashion, it’s who I am. I hippy walked out of one of the rooms and I caught him with and elbow to the bridge of his nose dropping him to the ground in a bloody mess. I half smiled as I looked at the next guy.

Man With Mohawk

What the fuck man?

This guy pissed me off so I kicked him to the chest sending him backwards. He attempted to stand up so I punt kicked him knocking him unconscious. I walked up the steps of the house breathing heavily as the pain in my heart struck at an unbearable level. I pushed a few people who tried to run down the steps past me. I kicked open a door to find some sick fuck on top of a girl chained to a bed. I grabbed the dirty little son of a bitch and punished him for his sins, by tossing him through the window down to his death, he hit the clothesline pole and was impaled. The girl was dead, it made me sick.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What the fuck is wrong with you people!

I went back into the hall and looked around again, infuriated. I kicked open another door and found Luna Valentine along with several other people all shooting up in a room with the windows boarded shut. This was going to be sick, all these high junkies couldn’t do a fucking thing, and I was about to unleash a vicious reaper. I shut the door and ran downstairs then to my car, I grabbed my sledgehammer and a machete and walked back into the house with some evil intentions.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Someone is going to fucking talk, I will find her, I will save her.

I entered the room again and shut the door behind me, Luna Valentine and all of her junkie friends just looked on in fear.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I want answers!

One of the junkies started standing up so I cut his arm off with the machete. The junkie looked at his arm and began freaking out. Blood covered the floor from the vicious wound.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I didn’t tell you to stand up! Luna Valentine, I’m the fucking reaper! Where is Death Angel!

I looked at how drugged Luna Valentine was, she wasn’t going to be any help. I picked up her junkie friend with one arm and I bashed my sledgehammer across his face, more then likely killing him on impact.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’ll kill everyone in this room if you don’t answer me, where is Megan!

Luna Valentine
I’ll never tell

I picked up one of the junkies and I bit off his right thumb and spit it at her. I smashed him in the stomach with the sledgehammer to stop his screaming as Luna Valentine watched is disgust.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Lets play a new game Luna Valentine, lets play, kill this fucking junkie!

I grabbed a belt and tied it around one of the fucked up junkies arms, I found the vein and stuck the needle in.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You think he’ll overdose and die? I guarantee he will, because I’m going to keep doing this until you tell me what the fuck I asked you, where is she? Just end this!

Luna Valentine
Leave him alone!

I grabbed another needle and stuck it into his arm, he began to twitch and seizure before foaming at the mouth and dying. I laughed wickedly at the sinner, then turned back towards Luna Valentine who was crying.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■
Are you crying? You have no idea what pain is.

Brenton Cyrus takes out his gun and shoots the last two remaining junkies in the forehead.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Game Over! Time is up, you are all out of fucking losers for me to torture then eventually kill, and I want to know where my love is, so tell me, where is Megan O’Day.

I watched as Luna Valentine shook her head to say no to me, it made me smile, not a happy smile, but a twisted smile, I knew exactly what I was going to do to this bitch! I put Luna Valentine’s head on a cinder block but she kept fighting me off and hitting me. I took the machete and chopped off her right arm, making her scream for her life.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You’re going to die Luna Valentine. So is Delirium, and so is Death Angel. I don’t lose these games!

I spun the machete in my hand and sliced off her other arm making her scream again. I grabbed her hair and shoved her face onto the cinder block.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Any Last words? A prayer? I’m listening.

Luna Valentine
Kill Me…

I smiled, I looked down at her letting her bleed to death for a little while longer. Knowing she only wanted to die because of the intense pain she was in.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I can do that.

I lifted my sledgehammer into the air and brought it down crashing into her head and the cinderblock. It was a sick display, the sledgehammer broke the cinderblock even with her head blocking. I walked out of the house, it was a fucking massacre. I went into the car and threw my machete and sledgehammer inside and grabbed the gasoline. I went back inside the house one final time pouring gasoline all over the downstairs. I pulled out my Salvation Lighter and threw it into the house. The place went up in flames like nothing, and I was on to Delirium for any kind of answer. If anyone was going to tell me where Death Angel was hiding, it was Delirium.

-■■-
September 18th 2009
Delirium

-■■-

Another week had gone by with no more messaged from Death Angel, I had finally tracked down Delirium after a difficult search, the guy moved a lot. Delirium wasn’t a member of the NLWF roster anymore, The Mexican Samurai almost killed Delirium with a Mexican Maelstrom, and Delirium decided to become a manager. Then they set up Samurai and crippled him, well now I’m making them all pay. I waited for Delirium to leave and watched as he drove out of the parking lot. I followed him, waiting for a good chance to strike and get answers from him. He stopped at a red light, it was night time and the road was pretty quite and empty. I snuck up to his car and opened his door, but he was gone. Delirium went out the passenger door and was running for his life.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I just want to talk to you!

I screamed as I chased him down some back alley’s, Delirium hoped over a fence and was attacked by a dog. I calmly walked over and climbed the fence as Delirium fought away the dog. Delirium broke away and ran, I walked past the dog.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Go lay down.

The dog walked away and laid down, while Delirium ran for his life turning and hiding as much as he could.

Delirium

I didn’t do anything wrong!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Where is Megan?

A look of shock appears on the face of Delirium.

Delirium

Oh Shit!

Delirium continued running until there was only a huge brick wall, I boxed him in.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■
Answer the question, or die.

Delirium
I’ll tell you anything you want, just don’t hurt me! Please!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Tell me where she is!

Delirium
She’s alive! She’s safe! The baby inside of her is safe! Please don’t hurt me!

I kicked Delirium to the kneecap and watched him crumple to the ground.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
WHERE IS SHE!

Delirium
The only way is to fight Death Angel at Final Conflict, in a Live or Die Match, if you say no, he’ll kill her.

Tears swelled up my eyes again, I swallowed my sadness.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What are the rules? What do I have to do to save her?

Delirium
That’s the catch, if you win she dies! If you lose she dies!

Death Angel didn’t care about anything, just revenge. His goal was to make me wish death on myself, and this time he had achieved it, he wanted me to watch her die. I let my tears flow freely as Delirium stared at me afraid of what would happen to him.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Stand up and turn around

I waited for Delirium to do what I asked him, I grabbed his head and snapped his neck spinning his head so his hair was facing the floor, and I let him drop to the ground. I looked up at the sky, it began raining. I had nothing left, just the slim hope that I might be able to save Megan at Final Conflict. I walked back to my car and sat in the middle of the road for awhile thinking about my entire life, from as far back as I could remember all the way to right now.

-■■-
September 27th 2009
Final Conflict

-■■-

This was my night, I showed up at the arena early and looked at the device creating to kill Megan and my baby. It was sick, Death Angel had several triggers to start the machine and it didn’t matter to him what happened in the outcome of the match. This was my first match in NLWF all month long, my first match since fighting Death Angel in the match I thought I killed him in. I prepared for my match and left my locker room. I looked at the spot where Megan would always stand to give me my final kiss before a match. I walked down the hall holding on tight to my Undisputed World Championship before throwing the Title over my left shoulder. I pushed past the curtain as my music began to play.

Samantha Praxton - This match is a Live or Die Match, and it is for the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship! On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 205 pounds, from Des Moines, Iowa, Brenton Cyrus!!!

I walked out on to the stage and looked at Megan O’Day for the first time in an entire month. Instead of the joy I had always felt from wrestling, I felt sadness. I looked at Megan O’Day and felt helpless for the first time in my life. Death Angel started the machine from inside the ring, making my heart throb and ache showing me new levels of pain. I touched the side of the device and she touched it too, we pressed our hands together, then I separated and walked towards the ring.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 2■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 2■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down