NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 1■-

Go down

-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 1■- Empty -■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 1■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 17th 2009, 6:07 am

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†Final Days†■-
-■†■-
-■■-

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†The Final Days of Brenton Cyrus†■-
-■†■-
-■■-

“When will it happen, what is going to happen…”

“…Everyone has a different theory to what will happen to Brenton Cyrus…”

“…I‘m the only guy who knows for sure what‘s going to happen to me, and I‘m beginning to come to terms with it.”

-■■-
Thursday July 16th
Night Before Fusion

-■■-

[BZzZzZzZzZz]

[BZzZzZzZzZz]

My phone was on vibrate since I had such an enormous headache I didn’t want any additional noise. I looked at the screen

[Incoming Call]
[From: Megan O’Day]

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hello? Are you ok?

Megan O’Day
I’m fine, just pissed off at you, I’ve been with my family this week, remember Brenton? I was planning stuff for our wedding with my Mom and Sisters. You sound panicked, did you forget?

I guess I forgot, I’ve taken a lot of shots to the head in less then one weeks time and it had slipped my mind.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Well I’m glad you’re ok, I wish you would have called me to check in.

The noise in the background gets loud, as people talk to Megan, I wait patiently before she says something to me again.

Megan O’Day
I have to go I love you bye.

She didn’t even wait for me to say anything back, she just hung up on me, as I walked though the airport, dragging along a rolling bag, luckily the airport wasn’t as busy as I’m used to. I rarely use my Jet anymore, I’ve grown attacked to traveling, I almost enjoy it, it’s relaxing. I was stopped a few times for autographs and pictures while trying to go through security. I was never bothered by a fan, I’ll sign autographs, Takes pictures, sit down and have a conversation with anyone who had the balls to approach me. I made it through security and waited at my gate, this was one of the few times in life where I was completely alone. I looked out at the runway, it felt really nice to just do nothing, no responsibility.

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†The Final Days of Brenton Cyrus†■-
-■†■-

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†Final Days†■-
-■†■-
-■■-

-■■-
September 28th 2009
-■■-

She was dead, Megan O’Day, dead at the age of 20, and my unborn son Brenton Cyrus jr. died with her. Just two days before our wedding and she was taken away from me. I guess in order for everyone to understand this, I’ll be forced to start from the beginning.

-■■-
July 26th 2009
Resurrection of Respect
-■■-

It was the night I had been waiting for, the night I was going to retain my World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship, and end all the bullshit behind “Final Days” but I had no clue how wrong I was, Final Days was something far worse. We arrived at the arena early, me and Megan, we were both very excited about this huge NLWF event. We checked out the arena, and watched everything get put together for the event. I looked at the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship, wondering if I would leave the Pay Per View as champion still.

Andrew - I can’t believe it!

Tommy - Death Angel is the Undisputed Universal Champion!

Andrew - This has got to be the biggest shock in the history of wrestling!

Tommy - Death Angel has won the NLWF Triple Cage, and is the Undisputed Universal Champion!

I watched in shock as Death Angel became Champion, it was despicable to see him hold that new championship, but unfortunately the SYCO era of the Undisputed Universal Championship had begun. I grabbed my World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship and walked out of my locker room. I kiss my Fiancé and walked down the hall holding on tight to my World Championship before throwing the Title over my left shoulder. I pushed past the curtain as my music began to play, the crowd booed me, in Australia, Shadow Demon was the best.

Samantha Praxton - This match is a Standard Match, and it is for the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship! On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 205 pounds, from Des Moines, Iowa, Brenton Cyrus!!!

I walked out onto the stage and took a deep breathe like I always do, looking around at the crowd. I love that feeling, it was the greatest adrenaline rush. During the match we beat the hell out of each other, we really tried to take each other out. Shadow Demon attempted a Shadow Crusher, but I reversed it into the North Mason Money Maker. I looked at Shadow Demon and shook my head, I was in the corner and he was trying to get up. I had a decision to make, I could punt kick him, or I can just go for the win. I looked into the sky, then back down at Shadow Demon and smiled. I ran at him and delivered a kick across his skull, then covered him retaining the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship.

Samantha Praxton - The winner of this match, Brenton Cyrus!!!

I grabbed a hold of the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship and lifted it high above my head, I was still the champion, despite Final Days, I wasn’t afraid of anything. I dominated the through August, defending the World Championship several times leading into my Bachelor Party.

-■■-
August 30th 2009
MORTAL CITY MASSACRE
-■■-

-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 1■- BCLuchayellow

It was the day of the August Pay Per View Event, the Main Event was the first ever Undisputed World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship match, It was me against the Universal Champion, Death Angel in a winner take all match to headline the event. The winner of the match would be the first to hold both championships at the same time, also the loser would be forced to leave the NLWF. Throughout the month my hatred for Death Angel had only grown, our rivalry really began to push the envelope. I ran over Death Angel with a car, he burned my face forcing me to wear a mask. I took a branding iron and branded it into the face of Death Angel, leaving my initials for the world to see “BC”

But Death Angel was a whole different monster as the Undisputed Universal Champion, he killed Aryana Samurai, hanging her at the top of the entrance ramp during Legacy, right in front of 25 to Life. Then Death Angel ended the career of The Mexican Samurai, he took my sledgehammer and spiked it right into the back of the neck of Samurai, leaving him paralyzed from the neck down. Death Angel couldn’t beat me though, no matter how hard he tried, no matter how hard he pushed, no matter what he did to try to get into my head to win the match, I always prevailed over him.

I stuck to my usual pre match routine, I kissed Megan O’Day and told her how much I loved her. I kissed her stomach and walked down the hall holding on tight to my World Championship before throwing the Title over my left shoulder. I pushed past the curtain as my music began to play.

Samantha Praxton - This match is a Mortal City Massacre Match, and it is for the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship! On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 205 pounds, from Des Moines, Iowa, Brenton Cyrus!!!

I walked out onto the stage and took a deep breathe like I always do, looking around at the crowd. This match was the most violent of all time, this was the first match we literally tried to kill each other, the entire match. Death Angel wrapped a long steel biker chain around my neck and hung me over the top rope. I could feel the blood rush to my head as I began to lose consciousness.

I was able to fight out of it by pulling him over the rope. The match continued and the violence didn’t stop, at one point I took my sledgehammer and used it to smash Death Angel’s hand on the ring post. Death Angel screamed as the bones in his hands were crushed from the impact, to shut him up and cracked him across the jaw with the sledgehammer.

The war raged on, all over the arena, outside the arena, and even into the streets of Philadelphia. But it ended on the entrance ramp. Death Angel removed a huge piece of the entrance stage floor, we were elevated 15 feet above the ground on the stage. Death Angel lifted me into the air for a military press tried to throw me down, trying to knock me out to win the match.

I fought out of the military press battled back against Death Angel. I began climbing the stage, Death Angel followed me, I made it to the platform and grabbed a sledgehammer I had waiting, when Death Angel looked at me I smashed him across the face with the sledgehammer and watched him fall through the stage opening and all the way to the cement floor.

The referee looked down into the stage opening down at Death Angel and called for the bell. Naming me the first ever Undisputed World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion. I climbed down still looking into the hole that Death Angel went through. I looked down at Death Angel who wasn’t moving on the ground. I watched blood pool behind his head, his eyes closed shut, he wasn’t breathing anymore.

After the event I watched the put Death Angel in a body bag, and I listened as the announced his death. It made me smile, I had finally killed him.

-■■-
September 5th 2009
Direct Hit 25

-■■-

I arrived at the New York Direct Hit Arena a bit late, Megan was at home finishing up all of our wedding plans with her family

Megan O’Day
Brenton… Please… He’s got me… He says he’s going to kill me… No matter what you do… Brenton… He killed my family… He killed my mother… He killed my father… He killed my sisters… and he killed my brother… Please save me Brenton… I’m so….

I watched the tape, tears filling up in my eyes, I touched the TV screen my entire body felt heavier. I stared at the static, tears streaming down my face.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’m sorry… I’m so sorry…

I stood up, the entire locker room standing behind me waiting for a reaction. I grabbed my World Title and got back into my car. I screamed as loud as I could, hoping it would stop the pain in my heart, but it just continued. I slammed my fist as hard as I could against the steering wheel and screamed again. Some wrestlers tried to open my door, but I hit the lock switch and started the ignition. I sped off hitting Nic Leone with my car. I tried to clear my head, I had no idea what to do in New York, my life revolved around Los Angeles, it revolved around Legacy.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
WHAT THE FUCK!!!

For the first time in my entire life, I didn’t know what to do, I was beat. I grabbed my heart and closed my eyes, stuck in New York traffic. I put my hands together and prayed to God for the first time in my life.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
God?

Yes Brenton, I’m here.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I don’t know what to do!

It’s ok, the end is almost near.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’m sorry! I’m sorry…

You didn’t do anything wrong, you were right, you are God.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Please… Help… I’m so sorry God, please help me.

Brenton you just need to believe in God, believe in Me, Believe in you. Everything will be ok, this is your epiphany. You are God, now Believe.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I believe.

I took the nearest exit and scheduled my Jet to fly back to Los Angeles so I could put some things together.

[BzZzZzZzZzZz]

[BzZzZzZzZzZz]

[BzZzZzZzZzZz]

I started to feel weird, like something was shaking me, or trying to sting me or something. I looked down at my phone and saw a text message.

[From: Orlando Ortiz]
[To Brenton Cyrus]
[The Police are looking for you in Los Angeles.]

It didn’t matter I was going to handle everything my way, and that meant saving my love. I called NLWF Headquarters to tell them to do the show without me, Chuck Matthews was running Direct Hit as the General Manager so I only wrestled there, and Orlando Ortiz knew how to run Legacy just fine. I was on a mission to find Death Angel and end this once and for all, I didn’t even want to imagine what the might be doing to her. The pain in my heart ached again, this time almost making me black out. I took the Jet to Los Angeles, the trip was as long as it had ever been, I was an emotional wreck, I was a disaster, and the only thing that mattered to me in life was Megan O’Day, my love, my fiancé, the mother of my unborn child, the owner of my heart.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I let you down…

We landed in Los Angeles, my voice was a whisper from the lack of sleep. When I left the Jet I was confronted by the Los Angeles Police department.

Officer Johnson
Mr. Cyrus I’m going to need you to come with me.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Why?

I tried to walk away from him, but both he and his partner followed me.

Officer Johnson
We need to talk to you about Megan O’Day

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
No comment, I’m only here to pack, then I’m moving to my Mansion is Canada, end of story.

I could hear Officer Johnson stop his partner as I walked to my limo, “Keep an eye on him”

I went home, my big empty house where all my new family memories were. I moved my bookcase to the side and walked down the steps to my basement room. I looked through some things in the basement, I grabbed my gun and looked it for awhile, I was going to get her back, even if I had to kill everyone to do it

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 1■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Series Finale■- -■RP 1■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down