NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW! PG Champions video blog.

Go down

NEW! PG Champions video blog. Empty NEW! PG Champions video blog.

Post by Aaron O'Shea May 11th 2009, 11:25 am

The screen cuts to the locker room of the newly Crowned Proving Grounds Champion, The Phenomenal Fighting Irishman, Aaron O'Shea.
The lights are slightly dimmed with a lamp shining on a shelf in his locker where his Proving Ground Championship is sitting, ready for viewing of all blog watchers.
We then see Aaron O'Shea sitting on a black steel chair,wearing navy skinny jeans, a white tank top, and nike air force ones, listening to his I-Pod.
The camera man gets the attention of Aaron when the camera moves across his peripheral vision to try get a shot of the PG title. Aaron takes out his I-Pod earphones, and looks like the camera man scared him as he didnt know he was there.

Jesus man you got to be careful how you present yourself. I could have had a heart attack, and then who would wear that beautiful Proving Grounds Championship, I'll tell you who, no one. It would be retired because it wouldnt be right to give it to someone who just isnt as good as its original champion, me! Nah I lie, theres plenty of people worthy of it. For instance did you happen to see the main event of Legacy last sunday, what am I saying , of course you did.
Now I dont mean to toot my own horn but toot ,toot, toot.
I mean that could have been the best match ever on Legacy, because it was certainly the best in my career that for sure. We absolutely rocked the house. From Tantrum and his I think two Tantrumifieds, to Conor's leg drop from the top rope, not just landing on one of us but two, and then when Tantrum was going to superplex me from the top rope, Conor again came over and powerbombed Tantrum while he still held on to me, Tower of Power baby. Then the second biggest pop of the night was when Conor and Tantrum was outside the ring battling, I ran against the ropes, across the ring, leaped onto the top rope, and Shooting Star Pressed both of them. Then the bigget pop was when I was crowned the PG Champ. Unbelievable eh?

Well yeah thats all well and good but are you not feeling the effects now of that Tower of Power, the Shooting Star Press, that was pretty death defying, and the a Tantrumified?
I mean you musrt have been Iceing your body all night, its got to do something to you man?

Well Yeah of course it does, I'm only human, but I had to push past it in the match and then I got in an ice bath later on in the night, I was perfect, because then me and Conor wnet out for a few beverages afterwards and we ran into a few fans who had been at the event, got a few free beers, a pretty awesome night too. Conor didn't seem to upset either. He was a great champion, he knows it and I know it, so I will be happy to face him in a match again, no problem because we had the match of the night, and I think we could have an even better one next time, because we know eachothers even better now, and what we can both do. Strenghts, weakness's all that stuff.

So your happy with your career do far then in NLWF? I mean no real problems?

Well like everyday life there is problems. I mean like I came form Proving Grounds right, and I think I can speak for Conor too. It was almost as if the PG roster was like dumped in Legacy, like the have no faith in us so we got dumped in the so called "B" show.
It's as if that the whole management system and of course the older, seasoned and well know professionals are getting the big matches at the PPV's and all the big shows just because they have been here for a while and they have drawn people to the events and to buy PPV's.
It's like they dont give World Championships to the best athletes, they give them to the well known wrestlers, not because they're better but because they sell t-shirts.
Now I'm not saying they're not good, it's just sometimes I can see myself doing a better job of it.

Aaron phone starts ringing to the tune of Queen's "We are the Champions". Aaron rushes to take it out of his coat pocket over in his locker.

Hello. Yeah, yeah. ......Okay that will be perfect, yeah I just want a few minutes for it, yeah. Even just a few reporters just so I can get this out there, get it across, you know. Okay then I will speak to you there okay, yeah. Alright talk to you later.

Aaron hangs up the phone, puts it back in his coat pocket, and sits back down on the black steel chair he was on before.

Who was that Aaron? Is there a big scoop you want to give an exclusive to us so we can get a bonus haha?

Well I cant really give much away, but I can tell you that I do want to challenge someone to the Hall of Fame ceremony, whether he accepts is one thing, but I do know for a fact that he wants to wrestle at this event more than anything else in his amazing career.
I also know that this is my big chance to show that instead of the "big" guys challenging other "big" guys. A "big" guy will be challenged by little old me, the bottom of the barrel wrestler.
Now if you will excuse me I have to go to the press conference okay, so I you would like to come along I can give you a lift, but did you bring another car because I dont think I can fit all of you in my new Lamborginhi.
Sorry I knew its two seats, just thought I'd rub it in that I have a Lambo haha.
Anyway Mr. Interviewer, do you want the first ride, I know you best so lets go.

Aaron walks over to his locker and puts on his coat. Then grabs his keys, and locks the locker. he walks out of the romm on and turns of the lights.

Woah wait a minute!

Aaron runs back in and opens the locker.

Shit I almost forgot my title, I forget I'm so awesome I have that now haha.

Aaron locks his locker and walks out.
Screen fades to black.
Aaron O'Shea
Aaron O'Shea
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Number of posts : 464

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record:
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
NEW! PG Champions video blog. I_vote_lcap100/100NEW! PG Champions video blog. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down