NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aarons first PPV Video Blog.

Go down

Aarons first PPV Video Blog. Empty Aarons first PPV Video Blog.

Post by Aaron O'Shea May 24th 2009, 5:50 pm

The scene cuts to the locker rroom of the familiar face of the Proving Grounds Champion, "The Phenomenal Fighting Irishman" Aaron O'Shea. Fresh of the back of his close defeat to the Thriller Mexican Samurai at the recent Hall of Fame ceremony where the great Joe Santiago was inducted just days ago. The screen shows the very dissatisfied Aaron O'Shea with an angry look on his face as he is watching video tape footage of his match with Samurai, looking to work out what went wrong and how he didnt kick out from a backbreaker. He is looking focused as his head is so close to the screen he is almost inside the telly, just so he can see every mistake.
Aaron looks away for a slight second as he sees the camera crew looking at him going over the tape. He looks back to the tv and switches it off before going from a serious face to a happy smile his video blog fans come to know and love. He grabs his title and puts it over his shoulder alost as a comforter to take the pain of losing his match at the Hall of Fame.

Hey all you cool cats I am the "Sexual Jedi" Aaron O'Shea otherwise known as the "Real Deal Sex Appeal" or "The Phenomenal Fighting Irishman" or Pimp Master Aaron to all my hoes out in the streets tonight, hello to all you sweet foxy ladies. Nah in all seriousness welcome to another edition of the AVB, Aaron Video Blog. On this webisode I will be talking about my obvious loss to The Thriller at the Hall of Fame Ceremony, and of course my upcoming battle at The Pay Per View, Guilty as Charged where I will defend my illustrious Championship against not just one but against two of the greatest performers in the Proving Grounds Division.
Well lets get down to business and talk about my first issue of this week shall we Mr. Correspondant.

Yeah sure Aar....

Ahh ahh ahh. Thats Pimp Master Aaron to you, your my little hoe haha.

Yeah sure whatever can we get this going my girlfriend wantsto go out tonight to some fancy restaurant so I got to get hurrying on this weeks video blog.

Well how much is that whale paying me to take my best prostitute out to dinner?

Shut up Aa.....

HEY!

Sorry shut up Pimp Master Aaron!

Thats more like it, oh relax you mestrual maniac go get a pussy pad. Anyway lets crack on with this video blog before Steve shits himself. Okay lets talk about firstly my loss to The Thriller Mexican Samurai, at the second monthly version of the NLWF Hall of Fame Ceremony where my opponent inducted the great Joe Santiago into the halls. In our match we both threw everything at one another. He gave me a Shooting Star Press I gave him a Shooting Star Press Legdrop. It was just a battle all the way through. Now I'm not going to go on and on with reasons how the Mexican Samurai cheated because I have no reasons to say it. The fact of the matter is, is that he was the better man on the night, and that experience was the key in that bout. I just cant believe I did not kick out from a fucking BackBreaker. I mean yeah its a high impact move but you would expect me to kick out of that. But the thing is that fight went on for ages and the exhaustion really kicked in to both competitors, so during that move it was either he pulled it off and win, or he ran out of energy in mid move and I won, it really was that close. You probably saw me there a minute ago looking over the match. Well the truth is that I have watched it 27 times over the last few days just so I could figure out how I lost on that night, and the conclussion so far I have come to is that it was exhaustion so I suppose after watching it that many times I must realise tha my theory now is better than any other dumb reason I can come up with. I know realise that all the shit I have been talking over the last week about his career and everthing like that, is completely out of the question wrong and I do deeply appologise to the Mexican Samurai and all his family for what I have been saying. Ah shit I was talking about them too. Okay Mr Samurai and all of your family, Ms. Samurai, Samurai Junior. I am so terribly sorry for bringing you into this just so I could get into the head of Mex. I really have seen the error of my ways and will do my very best to show you all that I can make it up to you. To show my sincerist appolgys ever. In fact that exactly what I am going to do I am going to make it up to Mexican Samurai as soon as I see fit.

Okay Aaron lets move this interview along to the next topic because no joke my woman will bite my fucking dick off if we dont go out tonight. She hates the fact that I'm always hanging out with you all week. I mean come on your paying me to hold a camera and get pissed. The best job ever.

Yeah your lucky you have a great boss, I wish I had one like that. Oh wait I do! Haha.
Yes! just scored some brownie points the board of management. Anyway we'll be finished up soon Steve I just dont see why it has to be tonight when she knows you work tonight.

But I dont even know when I'm working, you just call me up at random times in the day just because you want to talk about some idea you just had, or some great pasta you had, and put it on a video on youtube.

Hey I like pasta what can I say, and all my ideas are genious so why not put them on the internet for all to see.

Okay sure whatever anyway lets go I really got to finish soon.

Oh hold your horses you fucking bitch. Okay folks next Im going to talk about my upcoming match on the NLWF Pay per view. Guilty as Charged. Now this will be my my very first pay per view for this company and I must say I was excited to hear that due to my har work I would be competing. Thats until I heard the people I was against. I mean come on yeah they are okay wrestlers but do the deserve a title match. My opponents at Guilty as Charged are Tantrum and The Outsider. First of all this idiot Tantru has been beaten by me before in my first ever title match. I kicked his ass on Legacy. I dont think he even should get a title shot when the like of my good friend Conor O'Sullivan are fighting big matches and dont get a look in. Yeah I know he is fighting Joe Santiago but that doesnt mean we scrape the bottom of the barrel to find me an opponent. I dont see why he is getting this shot. The title is called Proving grounds. He has not proved himself worthy of wiping the sweat of my balls when it comes to this business. Okay now my other opponent okay fair enough Tantrum has won a fight before which is why he was in the match where I won the title but for fuck sake why the fuck is this stupid confused retard of an asshole involved in this match. He is a tool with a weapon. He is so high and mighty talking about how great he is. Can someone please explain to me why this fucking idiot is getting a title shot fresh of the back of a defeat to the lovely Ms. Tiffany Starr? She kicked his dumbass up and down the arena yet she is left to another lame fight while this faggot is gettint the spotlight. I just dont see why. Oh wait a minute I thin I need to talk to Tiff about sueing NLWF because this is a sign of sexism my not letting her have her rightful place as no.1 contender. I think I am going to start a rally to stop racism in this fed. I want her involved now because who wouldnt like to wrestl her down eh? Anyway she should be in the fight not these two retards posing as top athletes. Oh and by the way talking about Ms.Starr isnt there a new woman wrestler who joined up. The sister of the Phenomenal Aj Styles? Talia Styles yeah. I might have to give her a call if Tiff doesnt want a try on the Rollercoaster of love with me.

Okay sure Pimp Master they both have fiancés so how will you get past that obsticle.

Im a fucking professional wrestler I will kick their asses. Plus I love a challenge.
Anyway I think thats all I need to talk about so thats all the VB we have for today so before Steve goes ape shit we'll put a hault to these proceedings. Good ight everybody and remember I am a Pimp Master haha. Peace out in english, or in irish, well Gaeilge, Slán go Foill.

Camera zooms in on the Proving Grounds Championship because who knows it could be the last time it is seen draped over Aarons shoulder.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Aaron O'Shea
Aaron O'Shea
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Number of posts : 464

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record:
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Aarons first PPV Video Blog. I_vote_lcap100/100Aarons first PPV Video Blog. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down