NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

champions.

Go down

champions. Empty champions.

Post by JHawk April 1st 2010, 1:55 pm

All HGR Wrestling's champions will be determined at the first HGR PPV "Dead Promises".

JHawk
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1994-02-06
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : To find out you need to pass the "Where Does Jason Hawk Live" test.
Number of posts : 508

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 22-17-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $5,000,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
champions. I_vote_lcap100/100champions. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down