NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aarons Video Blog.

Go down

Aarons Video Blog. Empty Aarons Video Blog.

Post by Aaron O'Shea May 6th 2009, 12:09 pm

The camera cuts to teh same bar from the other day when Aaron O'Shea passed out onto an unsuspecting waitress. He doesn't look too happy.

Hey all you party people out there in the Spike TV world. I know this is the first time I have been seen on Spike and I want to start off properly. Now I know there has been talks about me and the othere Irishman Conor O'Sullivan teaming up to take out Tantrum so me and Conor can have a one on one match. The fact of the matter is that I do respect my fellow countryman. However he knows and I know that once we walk past that curtain in this triple threat match, there is no teams, or alliances or whatever. All three of us competitors want this title more than anything else. I know for a fact that this is my biggest match in my career and because of that there is no way I will be trying to sweet talk Conor, and team up on Tantrum because I will be too busy jumping around that ring and off that top rope to kill the both of them and get that title around my waist. To quote a fellow wrestler, Conor. Your time is up, my time is now, you cant see me, my time is now. Now I know I'm not much of a rapper bu you have got to admit that was the best rapping you all have ever seen on Spike TV. If I win this Saturday then I will do some more rapping, but I promise no more of john Cena's stuff because he sucks, and maybe I'll get some help from the local 50 Cent wannabe Thiago Dos Santos. Now finally I want to talk to all the staff over at Direct Hit., You all think that just because you have the seasoned profesionals who have all developed well into the best in the world, that us over on legacy are nothing. Well thats complete bullshit. We are all going to do our best to shut all the critics up, we will not be looked down on just because we're new and less experienced than you all. Oh and Rossi I know you don't want to be involved with the kids over here but tough shit, now come on and make the best of what you have and suck it up, because you are no matter how much you bitch about it, stuck with us. To be honest we're stuck with you too okay, and I will be awaiting my day to get some real management round here buddy. Now lets go and party it up over this new tv deal we newbies got going. The exposure of our talent is certainly going to put asses in seats, buys of PPVs and selling all my Aaron O'Shea T-shirts, in fact,I have one right here. Momma didn't raise no fool, I know when I can get free advertisement haha.

Aarons Video Blog. Aaron_11

They can be bought on our NLWF website, SpikeTV/NLWF, and of course they can be payed by cash, cheques, all major and mior credit cards, or you can just buy me a beer.
So all really that left to say after I have given you my video blog is to tune into Spike Tv every saturday to watch Legacy, oh and dont tune into HBO to watch that over rated stupid ass, dumb show Direct S-Hit. So anyway tune into my video blog next week, for more of my bitching ha, and more of my free exposure for my t-shirts haha. Goodbye, and to all my Irish speaking fans. Slán go foill.

Camera fades to black as we see Aaron O'Shea hold up his t-shirt and a cardboard sign with " Buy that T-Shirt" written on it.
Aaron O'Shea
Aaron O'Shea
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Number of posts : 464

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record:
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Aarons Video Blog. I_vote_lcap100/100Aarons Video Blog. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down