NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Asylum-The Most Hated Man

Go down

The Asylum-The Most Hated Man Empty The Asylum-The Most Hated Man

Post by Guest May 2nd 2010, 7:30 pm

“They love the taste of blood
Now, I don't know what that means, but I know that I mean it
Maybe they're as evil as they seem
or maybe I only look out the window when it's scenic”

~Atmosphere: “Trying to find a Balance”

Doctor’s Notes: 4/21

I have spent all week trying to learn as much as I can about Corey Casey…and what I have learned has given me a whole new viewpoint on this man. Not much is known about his past, his mother ran out a few weeks after his 10th birthday. His father died…or should I say, was killed mysteriously a year later. I looked into the police report but found little as the case was closed. The main suspect was a juvenile and the record had been sealed. I did, however, learn that Corey’s father was killed by blunt force trauma and that the murder weapon was a crowbar.

After that incident, it seems the record on Corey Casey disappears until he debuted with a now defunct wrestling organization called NAW. He was successful there and, when that organization closed its doors, he followed his friend Ryan Apollos to a small fed Apollos was running called CWF. Soon after forming the team known as “The Militia” CWF closed down and Corey and Apollos, along with a few other members of CWF, signed with NLWF.

It was during his first few weeks in NLWF that Corey Casey began to exhibit some…abnormal…psychological issues. His temper became erratic and he was prone to violent outbursts. Soon, he betrayed his friend Ryan Apollos and the rest of a group called “Lethal Injection” and joined up with Brenton Cyrus and Salvation.

Upon joining with Salvation Corey Casey snapped. He was tortured and brainwashed by Cyrus and, like the rest of the followers of Salvation, he believed Brenton Cyrus was God. Brenton tutored Corey and actually encouraged his more violent and blood thirsty tendencies. But it wasn’t until a man named Nick Ridicule “killed” Brenton Cyrus that Corey became truly unstable.

He led up a group called “The New Dawn of Salvation” and proclaimed himself “The Lord.” His actions as this “Lord of Salvation” earned him the hatred of the fans, the other wrestlers, and even Brenton Cyrus. Corey said something last week that made me think, he told me that there are people who, “F***ing hate me more than they love their own mothers.”

When he told me this, there was a small smile on his face…like he was almost proud of this. Before I could push the issue forward, though, he had a seizure and began hallucinating. What he was hallucinating I have no idea…but, right before I sedated him, he looked at me and said. “Thank you…you drove the demon away…”

I believe that, if I can keep this demon away from Corey, he will finally open up and be able to make progress. I also believe that if I can get Corey to tell me what he is seeing that I will be able to help him interpret why he is seeing whatever he is seeing.

Corey Casey hates humanity…but I believe he hates himself more…

Salinas Mental Asylum
Wednesday
April 21st

(The sun shines down from a clear blue sky, warming the earth below. A fresh spring breeze dances around the inside of the courtyard of the mental asylum. A group of patients are trying their very best to play basketball and a few of the orderlies are talking happily while they smoke their cigarettes. The orderlies glance around the courtyard every now and again, making sure that all the patients are getting along and that there are no issues or fights. One of the orderlies takes a drag from his cigarette and smiles at the other orderly)

Orderly 1
So, how has your first week been Sean?

(Sean returns the smile and shrugs his shoulders)

Sean
Not bad at all. I only have to work in the low security rotation on the first floor so it’s nice and easy.

(Sean’s gaze darts over to a lone patient sitting in the only shady corner of the courtyard. The figure has a dead look on his face, like he can’t enjoy the nice weather or even smile. Sean looks closer at the patient and sees that he is strapped into a straightjacket. Sean nods over at the patient)

Sean
Hey Bob…what’s his deal?

(Bob doesn’t even bother following Sean’s gaze. He already knows exactly what patient is sitting alone in the shade)

Bob
Don’t stare at him too long…

(Sean can’t tear his gaze away from the patient. The patient is covered from head to foot in scars, his forehead is stapled shut and another row of staples holds the back of his head together. There is a massive scar on the right side of his face that stretches from his eyebrow to his jaw line. The patient slowly focuses his gaze on Sean. Sean is trapped and feels himself growing weaker as he stares into the patient’s all white eyes. Sean feels himself beginning to fall, like the lone patient was draining his strength…his happiness…his soul…

Bob suddenly reaches out and slaps Sean in the face. Sean breaks eye contact with the patient and quickly takes a deep inhale of his cigarette)

Bob
What did I just tell you literally twenty seconds ago?!

(Sean nervously exhales)

Sean
I…uh…I just…

Bob
That…is Corey Casey. He is a maximum security patient, which is why he has to be put into a straightjacket just to come outside. Don’t look but his ankles are actually shackled to the ground. Also those guys…

(Bob nods upwards to the rooftops above. Sean looks up and sees four black figures spread out on each side of the courtyard. Sean is just barely able to make out the forms of sniper rifles held at the ready in the men’s arms. Sean once again nervously takes a drag from his cigarette)

Sean
Jesus Christ…who the hell is Corey Casey?

(Bob just laughs)

Bob
One sick fuck…come on, it’s time for us to bring everyone inside anyways.

(Bob and Sean round up the rest of the patients and sheppard them inside. Corey Casey just sits, unable to move because of the shackles. He watches as the rest of the patients are brought inside by the orderlies, a smirk on his face. Corey looks to his right and sees Young Corey sitting beside him)

Young Corey
Look at them…letting those two just tell them where to go, when to go, what to do…pathetic

(Corey’s smirk widens as he sees the new orderly trailing the group. The new orderly walks up the steps and is about to go inside when he casts one last, terrified look back at Corey Casey. Young Corey begins laughing hysterically)

Young Corey
Look at him! He is scared shitless of us!

(Corey leans back and rests his head against the chain link fence. His mind begins to wander as he looks up at the snipers on the rooftops. He could take them down, one by one he could rip them limb from limb. If only he weren’t chained…Young Corey suddenly turns his gaze back to his older counterpart)

Young Corey
Luckily we are chained down. There would be no point in killing them. They would only send more snipers…more riot cops…we just need to do our time and then…we return with a vengeance…

(Corey looks down at Young Corey)

Corey Casey
What about the World War Tour?

(Young Corey laughs)

Young Corey
Don’t worry…I’m sure an opportunity will present its self…

(Corey is about to ask his younger counterpart another question when the courtyard doors open and Chris and Dave walk out. Dave reaches down to his belt and removes a set of keys. Corey sees the two orderlies approaching him and a smirk appears on his face)

Corey Casey
Ah yes…my two favorite people in the entire world

(Dave takes the keys and unshackles Corey. Chris reaches down and roughly pulls Corey to his feet)

Chris
I heard you spazzed out on Krysten last week…

(The smirk fades off of Corey’s face as he hears Young Corey whisper in his ear)

Young Corey
You had to be punished…

(Corey turns and looks at Chris)

Corey Casey
You should have seen the way she was looking at me before I had the seizure…

(Chris slams Corey against the chain link fence, his eyes filled with rage)

Chris
What did you just say?

(Corey laughs as Dave places a hand on Chris’ shoulder)

Dave
Chris, come on man…the guards are watching…

(Corey looks up at the rooftop and sees the guards with their sniper rifles raised and pointed directly down at the back of Chris’ head. Chris turns around and is temporarily blinded by all the laser sights that are aimed at his skull)

Corey Casey
I guess they like me more than they like you hahaha

(Chris grabs Corey’s arm and Dave grabs the other. They drag him across the courtyard and take him inside. Once inside they walk over to an elevator and press the “up” button. Corey gives Chris a sarcastic questioning look)

Corey Casey
What…no stairs today?

(Chris gives Corey a murderous glance but remains silent)

Dave
It’s been brought to our attention that it would be in both our best interest as well as yours to remain where the cameras can see you at all times. That way we can prevent any…unnecessary…interactions between you and the staff

(Chris shoots the same murderous glance at Dave. The elevator doors suddenly open and the three men walk into the elevator. Dave presses a button labeled “4th floor” and the elevator doors slide shut. As the elevator begins its ascent, Corey looks over at Dave)

Corey Casey
So…any chance of me getting out of this straightjacket?

Dave
No. After your psychotic episode during therapy last week it has been decided by the director of the asylum that you are to remain in that straightjacket until such time as Dr. Duarte deems the jacket unnecessary. Until then, you are only to be allowed out of the straightjacket while in your cell

(Corey shrugs his shoulders)

Corey Casey
What ever…

(Corey gives Chris a wicked smile)

Corey Casey
Chicks dig bad boys anyways…

(Chris opens his mouth to reply but a ringing sound is heard and the elevator doors slide open. Dave and Chris both grab Corey’s arms, Chris’ grip a little more violent than Dave’s. The two orderlies drag Corey down the hallway and to Dr. Duarte’s office door. They arrive outside the office and Dave knocks on the door. From within the office, Dr. Krysten Duarte’s voice can be heard)

Krysten
The door is open

(Dave opens the door and sticks his head in. Krysten sees Dave and smiles)

Dave
We have Corey Casey here for his weekly therapy session

Krysten
Ah yes of course. Dave, could you come in for a minute, I wanted to ask you something privately for a moment.

(Chris tries to suppress a wicked smile as Dave looks at Chris and Corey)

Dave
Um…sure…

(Dave goes into the office and closes the door, leaving Chris and Corey alone in the hallway. Corey looks into Chris’ eyes and sees unadulterated hatred dancing in them)

Chris
Looks like its just you and me out here buddy…

(Chris goes to punch Corey in the stomach but Corey is prepared. He quickly side steps the punch, causing Chris to punch the wall. A look of wild rage appears on Chris’ face as the pain of punching the wall mixes with his already volatile temper. Corey looks at Chris and begins laughing)

Corey Casey
I didn’t even have to lay a finger on you to fuck you up.

(Chris charges at Corey, throwing a left hook wildly. Corey ducks the punch and moves forward, causing Chris to dive on top of Corey’s back. Corey then quickly stands up, causing Chris to flip over Corey’s back. Chris lands on the ground with a thud, the force of the impact driving the air from his lungs. Corey then quickly begins stomping Chris, a fanatical look on his face. A sick and twisted smile contorts Corey’s features as he delivers a series of kicks to Chris’ head and chest)

Corey Casey
See! I told you that I would get my shots in!

(Corey suddenly stops kicking Chris and takes a few steps back, his all white eyes dancing with a fanatical fire. He begins to measure Chris for a punt kick when, suddenly, Young Corey appears, standing in front of Chris)

Young Corey
Think about this…

Corey Casey
I have been thinking about this moment since we got here!

(Chris gasps for air, trying to figure out what is going on. He looks up and sees Corey coiled and ready to strike. He then realizes that Corey is having another mental break)

Young Corey
If we punt kick him, there is no doubt that we will either cripple him for life or kill him…

(Corey’s twisted smile grows wider)

Corey Casey
That’s the point!

Young Corey
But if we do that, we will have to stay here longer…our chance to truly re-start our career in NLWF will be pushed back even further. We will be forced to continue to waste our talent sitting here…

(Corey is about to continue arguing when the office door flies open. Dave looks at Corey, who is still coiled to strike, and then down at Chris who is bleeding from his busted lip and broken nose)

Dave
Oh my God…

(Corey tries to look innocent as he makes eye contact with Dave)

Corey Casey
He started it…

(Krysten suddenly comes out into the hallway. She sees Chris and runs over to him and begins checking his wounds)

Krysten
Oh my God Chris! Are you ok? What happened here?

(Chris pulls himself to his feet, the rage still boiling inside him)

Chris
I will tell you what happened…that…that monster is a sick fuck! He doesn’t deserve to live after all the lives he has taken, the families he has broken…him and that Brenton Cyrus and Salvation…

(Chris lunges at Corey again but Dave grabs Chris’ shirt and holds him against the wall. Dave turns and looks at Krysten)

Dave
Krysten! Grab Corey and take him into your office! I will take Chris to calm down and talk to the director!

(Krysten nods in agreement and grabs Corey’s arm)

Krysten
Let’s go Corey

(Krysten pulls Corey into her office and closes the door. Corey takes several deep breaths and tries to calm himself down. He walks over to the couch and sits down. Krysten paces around her office, a look of concern on her face. Eventually she makes eye contact with Corey)

Krysten
Why did you attack Chris?

(A slight smile appears on Corey’s face)

Corey Casey
Self defense

(Krysten looks at Corey with a confused look on her face)

Krysten
What do you mean self defense?

Back to top Go down

The Asylum-The Most Hated Man Empty Re: The Asylum-The Most Hated Man

Post by Guest May 2nd 2010, 7:43 pm

Corey Casey
I mean he attacked me first. He has been threatening and attacking me since I first arrived here

(Krysten walks over to her desk and sits down in her high backed leather chair)

Krysten
Why would he do that?

(Corey laughs)

Corey Casey
Seriously? You heard him; he thinks I am a monster. He blames me and Salvation for running countless lives. He blames Brenton Cyrus…God…

Young Corey
We are going to have to have a talk later about this whole “Brenton Cyrus is God” thing

(Corey looks down and sees Young Corey sitting in his normal spot on the end of the couch. Krysten notices Corey looking at the empty space at the end of the couch)

Krysten
Is “the demon” back?

(Young Corey laughs)

Young Corey
Who does she think we are? Shadow Demon?

(Corey turns his gaze back to Krysten)

Corey Casey
I was just looking out the window, its nice out today

(Krysten narrows her eyes, trying to see if Corey is telling the truth. After a moment of silence she reaches for Corey’s folder, which is sitting on her desk)

Krysten
Alright…well, moving on. Let’s see where we left off last time before you had your mental break…

(Corey answers before Krysten even has a chance to open the folder)

Corey Casey
We were talking about how I am the most hated person in the entire NLWF

(Young Corey gives his older counterpart a dirty look but says nothing. Krysten sets the folder on her lap and a small smile appears on her face)

Krysten
So we were…actually, I wanted to ask you about something that happened last week during your match with Nick Ridicule…

(Krysten opens Corey’s folder and begins looking for a certain piece of paper. Young Corey smiles at Corey Casey)

Young Corey
Ten bucks says she wants to know about why we attacked and were attacked by so many people that weren’t involved in our match…

(Krysten finally pulls out a piece of paper)

Krysten
Ah yes here we go. This is a brief report I received after last week’s Revolution. It says here that you were called “the greatest bad guy NLWF has ever had.” The report then states that you assaulted a fan, attacked a woman named Ashley Matthews…

(Corey quickly cuts her off)

Corey Casey
Does the report also mention all the fans at ringside attacked me with little to no encouragement when Nick Ridicule threw me into the crowd? Does the report mention the months that Nick and Ashley have spent shit talking me and making my life hell?

(Krysten doesn’t look up from the report)

Krysten
It does briefly mention the fan interaction but makes no mention of the history between you, Nick, and Ashley. It does mention, however, that you kicked a man named Jason Hawk who was in a wheelchair at the time, and his defenseless girlfriend Taylor O’Day.

(Krysten puts the report back into the folder and sets the folder back on her desk)

Krysten
You take pride in being hated don’t you?

(Corey looks into her brown eyes and chooses his next words carefully, knowing full well that Young Corey was sitting at the end of the couch, staring daggers at him)

Corey Casey
In my line of work, everyone claims that they are out for some cause. They want to save NLWF from some bad guy, they want to get revenge on some other guy because the other guy “killed his wife.”

(Krysten gives Corey with a questioning glance)

Krysten
You killed someone’s wife?

(Corey laughs harshly)

Corey Casey
It’s a long story…but back to what I was saying. In my line of work, everyone claims that they are only fighting for some cause, some noble endeavor that they can champion. The way I see it, I am the only one that is able to admit that I am fighting for one thing and one thing only…

Krysten
What’s that?

(Corey smiles at Krysten)

Corey Casey
I am fighting for myself. I am fighting for my own personal glory. I am not going to lie to myself, I am not going to lie to the mindless unwashed masses and try to tell everyone that I am trying to be their “Dark Hero.” I am not going to lie to my fiancé and tell her that she is the reason I am fighting. I am the only one in the entire NLWF that can admit I am out for my own personal glory.

(Young Corey stands up and gives his older counterpart a standing ovation)

Young Corey
At last…my message has finally gotten through to you

(Krysten gives Corey a sad smile)

Krysten
It’s good that you can admit that…but I have a question for you. If you are out for your own personal glory, your own well being…doesn’t that make it hard to get along with your co-workers?

(Young Corey suddenly stops clapping and he angrily glances at Krysten)

Young Corey
What the fuck do we need other people for?

(Corey looks into Krysten’s eyes, sensing the genuine concern she has for him)

Corey Casey
I don’t need other people. I don’t need friends. All I need is to make sure that I know that there is someone in the back that will come out and even the odds…

(Corey suddenly stops talking and thinks about what he is saying. He did need friends…well, maybe not friends but allies at least…Young Corey suddenly gets up and stands in front of his older counterpart)

Young Corey
Why do we need other people? We can handle ourselves! Other people drag us down, other people get in our way…

(Corey suddenly thinks of Steven Angel and his time in the New Dawn. Steven had always been loyal to him, he had always had Corey’s back. Corey then remembers Brenton beating down on Steven, Brenton sending Derek Wallace to brutalize Steven. What was it that Brenton had said about Steven? That he couldn’t be trusted…that he wasn’t loyal to God…)

Krysten
See you do need someone…

(Young Corey reaches out and slaps Corey’s face, bringing him back into the moment)

Young Corey
Listen to me! Just as my message was getting through to you, this bitch decided to stick her nose where it doesn’t belong!

(Corey recoils from the force of the slap. Krysten suddenly sits upright with a look of confusion on her face)

Krysten
Corey…are you ok?

(Corey doesn’t respond to her, he is too busy listening to the rantings of his younger self)

Young Corey
What ever happened to “we can fix ourselves?”

(Corey momentarily forgets that Krysten is in the room and he responds to Young Corey out loud)

Corey Casey
But she’s got a point! What happens if we are facing Nick again and the rest of his little gang comes out and attacks us again?

(Krysten suddenly looks extremely concerned as she stands up and inches towards the syringe full of tranquilizer in her desk)

Krysten
Corey…did you just refer to yourself as “we?”

(Young Corey points at Krysten)

Young Corey
Great…now she’s going to think you are seeing things!

(Corey shakes his head, trying to get his mind right)

Corey Casey
Sorry Doc I just…I got my words confused there for a second. It’s been a bit of a rough morning and my head still hurts from surgery. Do you mind if I go back to my cell to get some sleep?

(Krysten looks at Corey skeptically. For the first time, she is able to see that Corey’s guard is down. For the first time she is able to tell that Corey is lying to her. She walks back over to her chair and sits down)

Krysten
Corey…if you are seeing something, anything, it could be important. Depending on who or what you are seeing it could lead to the root of your…

(Corey stands up and begins walking towards the office door)

Corey Casey
Listen, Doc, I’m fine. I’m just tired and still a little drugged up from the painkillers and from surgery. Are you going to call someone to escort me back to my cell?

(Krysten stands up and walks to the door. She opens it for Corey and motions for him to go first)

Krysten
Dave and Chris are both busy at the moment. I think I will personally escort you down to your room

(Corey tries to contain a smile as he walks through the office door. Suddenly, he hears Young Corey’s voice whisper in his ear)

Young Corey
Remember…we can fix ourselves. We don’t need her…tell her nothing

(Krysten walks Corey to the stairway and the two of them walk down the stairs to the third floor. Corey leans against the door leading out to the third floor corridor, trying his best to open it while still restrained in the straightjacket. Krysten gives him a smile)

Krysten
Why thank you

(As Corey and Krysten walk towards Corey’s cell, Krysten suddenly stops walking)

Krysten
Well…I don’t think you need this anymore. Turn around please

(Corey smiles as he turns around and feels Krysten undoing the straps that held him inside the straightjacket. She pulls the straightjacket off of Corey. Corey stretches out his arms, feeling his joints pop as the finally loosen up after being trapped and restrained all day)

Corey Casey
Thanks Doc…you have no idea what it’s like to be strapped into that thing all damn day every day

(Krysten walks past Corey, giving him a playful wink)

Krysten
Haha, I can only imagine

(After walking a little further down the hallway, Krysten and Corey finally come to Corey’s cell. Krysten grabs the handle of the cell door and opens it. Corey looks into the confines of the padded room)

Corey Casey
So…I guess this is me…

(When Krysten laughs, Corey feels a longing in the place where his heart had once been. She was so beautiful…)

Krysten
Yeah this is you alright

(Corey gives her a playful smile)

Corey Casey
I’d invite you in for tea or coffee but I seem to be lacking all of the necessary materials…

(Krysten rolls her eyes. Corey hears Young Corey trying to whisper in his ear but he just tunes Young Corey out)

Corey Casey
So…I guess I will see you next week?

(Krysten looks into Corey’s eyes and, for the first time, is able to see a small ring of blue in the center of them. Her smile widens slightly as she feels her heart beat increase)

Krysten
Well, I don’t have plans for lunch tomorrow since I have light duty tomorrow. If you want, since you did well and opened up in therapy today, we can get lunch

(Corey nods his head in agreement)

Corey Casey
Sounds good…see you tomorrow then

(Corey contemplates giving her a kiss on the cheek but thinks better of it. He walks into his cell and hears the door close behind him. As soon as the door closes, Young Corey appears)

Young Corey
What the hell was that?

(Corey sits down in the corner of the room that is still getting sunlight from the tiny window above)

Corey Casey
What was what?

Young Corey
“I’d invite you in for tea or coffee…”

(Corey flips Young Corey off. Corey closes his eyes, enjoying the warm sunshine on his face. When he opens his eyes again, Young Corey is standing in front of him)

Young Corey
Do you honestly think you have allies that give a shit about you?

Corey Casey
Steven Angel was loyal

(Young Corey laughs)

Young Corey
Because he feared you! Listen to me, we can not trust any body. We will return to the NLWF in full force and we will do it on our own…

(Corey just looks at Young Corey for a minute, letting the weight of his words sink in. After a moment he nods his head in agreement, his mind still trying to rationalize what Young Corey had just told him)

Young Corey
As for this woman…this “Krysten”…just make sure you don’t open up too much. We can fix ourselves…without depending on anyone else. Understand?

(Corey closes his eyes and lets the warmth of the sunshine wash over him. Even though his skin was getting warmer, in the pit of his stomach, he could feel a cold sense of dread growing…)

The Match

Well, well, well…would you look at this…Corey Casey wins the Undisputed Title and becomes the King of the Throne. I survived the chaos and anarchy that occurred at KOTT, I survived the head hunting by Shadow Demon and outsmarted the self proclaimed “smartest man in NLWF” Chuck Matthews…

-Gentlemen, the king is back on his throne-

And, as if that wasn’t enough, I also introduced a new alliance to NLWF. I have been called “the most hated man in all of wrestling.” I have been crowned the “greatest bad guy in NLWF history.” So, naturally, I thought to myself…why not try and gather together a force made up of the most evil and hated motherfuckers on the roster?

-NLWF, meet Rated Most Hated-

Hatred is a funny thing…they say it can consume you, change you, warp you until you become a shadow of the man you once were. That hatred is what tore Shadow Demon limb from limb and cost him the Undisputed Title. They also say that hatred can blind you…and it was that blindness that eliminated Chuck Matthews from the match

-Moving on-

History may mean a lot to some people, I mean look at you Chuck. The last time NLWF went around the world you were the most hated guy in NLWF. You said it yourself, the most hated guy in NLWF got his ass whooped during the entire tour.

-But history, will not repeat its self-

The tables have turned as we approach WWT II. Chuck Matthews and One World Nation are cheered as if they were the 2nd comings of Christ himself. And the most hated group of guys on the roster? Rated Most Hated.

-Let’s talk about being original-

Chuck Matthews…the sex icon…Brenton Cyrus Jr…wait…Nick Ridicule’s sucking post…aw fuck it. “But Corey, you tried to be me, you tried to be Brenton…” really Chuck? So, due to a series of events that somewhat mirror other events, I am automatically trying to be you and Brenton?

-Due to that thought process you are trying to be some sort of straight Swan Lee-

This is hilarious to me…its like listening to the same shit over and over again. Jason Hawk-“Corey is a wanna be Brenton Cyrus.” Chuck Matthews-“You are a wanna be me AND Brenton Cyrus.” I’m waiting for Nick to accuse me of wanting to be him and for Brenton to accuse me of wanting to be some sort of HawkChuckNickBrenton cyborg.

-Let me make one thing clear-

I’m not trying to re-create the past here like OWN is. Let’s see what happened last time OWN ran around NLWF? You guys did well for a little while, winning titles and kicking ass. And then what happened Brenton and Chuck? Brenton realized he was God, Salvation was formed…

-And then shit broke down-

Chuck stabbed Brenton in the back and Salvation crumbled down around you guys’ ears. What could possibly have changed between now and then? What outcomes to do you guys think this little reunion could possibly have?

-This is just the same shit different day-

I’m done talking about OWN…because…to be honest…this is just going to end poorly for you guys. You Think that the second coming of OWN is going to end differently…I say that it is going to end just the same as it did last time...

Back to top Go down