NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Asylum-My Release

Go down

The Asylum-My Release Empty The Asylum-My Release

Post by Guest May 9th 2010, 9:26 pm

Doctor’s Notes: 4/24

I have to admit I am nervous.

This is something brand new for me, a whole new, revolutionary treatment method! After NLWF presented the Asylum with such a large and generous donation, the director and I knew we had to make certain…accommodations…for Corey Casey.

Now, we both were well aware that he is in a fragile mental state and just seems to be truly turning the corner. I have noticed, over the course of our sessions that he seems to be getting progressively less volatile and hostile. Although he is still convinced that there is someone or something thing that only he can see…

The object of his hallucinations doesn’t seem to be hurting him any more, so that is a big step in the right direction. I still wish Corey would disclose the object of his hallucinations to me…I feel like it would do him so much good to just give up the secret of his past. His troubles are written all over his face and I can tell that his demons are haunting him every minute of every day. I am convinced he is this angry, violent, unstable person because he doesn’t know how to properly handle the amount of emotional and mental pain he has to deal with every day.

This “World War Tour” as I have been informed NLWF calls this annual trek across the globe, could be just the setting Corey needs to come out of his shell. He will be away from the US, away from the demons that haunt him here. He will also be back in the ring and back doing what he loves to do. This is also a huge opportunity for me to observe Corey in his element. I feel that by being able to see Corey wrestle and be where he feels most comfortable, it will give me some insight into the true depths of his soul.

It’s actually kind of funny. I could swear that I see him staring at me sometimes…his eyes have slowly began to regain their true blue color. When he was first admitted here they were the brightest white with no color whatsoever. But, as our sessions have begun to get more personal and more in depth, his eyes have begun to regain their color…

But, I digress. Back to my original thought…I swear sometimes I catch him looking at me almost…longingly. I could swear that, if I didn’t know any better, he was falling in love with me…

Salinas Mental Asylum
Sunday
April 25th

(Corey lets the fading light from the sun warm his face as a smile creeps across his features. He was finally going to be free of this place, free of the oppressive silence, free of the crushing loneliness, and free to spend an entire month trekking the globe, wrestling, and the best part…was that Krysten was coming with him. Corey was so wrapped up in making plans for me and Krysten that he was completely ignoring Young Corey who was pacing the cell excitedly)

Young Corey
We will have to kill off Shadow Demon, that’s for damn sure. And then Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule will have to be destroyed as well…

(Young Corey stops and shoots an irritated glance at his older counterpart)

Young Corey
Are you paying attention?

(Corey opens his eyes and leans forward)

Corey Casey
Nope

(Young Corey walks over to Corey Casey and stares into his eyes)

Young Corey
If we are to dominate NLWF upon our return, you need to listen and contribute to my plans…

(Corey nods his head. Young Corey narrows his eyes, searching Corey’s face for a moment)

Young Corey
You were wasting your time thinking about her weren’t you?

Corey Casey
Of course not

(Young Corey laughs dryly)

Young Corey
I’m a part of you…you can’t lie to me

(Corey is about to respond when his cell door opens and John and Dave walk in. Corey smiles and pulls himself to his feet)

Corey Casey
I can honestly say I have never been happier to see you gents

(Dave rolls his eyes)

Dave
Come on…let’s go

(As he walks towards the cell door, A sarcastic look of pain crosses Corey’s face as he walks past John)

Corey Casey
What…no hug good bye? You promise you’ll write me right?

(John’s face betrays no emotion. Corey laughs and walks out of his cell. He heads towards the elevator doors and thumbs the down button. As he is waiting for the elevator he turns his head and sees the crazy guy he had attacked on the way to his first therapy session. The crazy man turns and begins running towards Corey. A smirk appears on Corey’s face as he notices the crazy man running towards him. The crazy man stops right before getting within striking range of Corey Casey and he suddenly recognizes Corey’s face. A look of fear flashes across his face and he suddenly turns and sprints away. Corey laughs at the feeling crazy man. The elevator finally arrives and he steps inside. As soon as the elevator doors close Young Corey appears leaning against one of the elevator walls)

Young Corey
You see? Respect through fear!

(Corey nods his head in agreement as the elevator suddenly stops and the doors open. Corey walks out of the elevator and heads down the whitewashed hallways towards a small desk. Sitting behind the desk is a short man with glasses who is typing away on his computer. Corey walks up to the desk, the smirk of confidence still on his face)

Corey Casey
Excuse me…I am here to check out

(The man in the glasses doesn’t even lift his gaze from the computer)

Man in glasses
Name?

Corey Casey
Corey Casey

(The man in the glasses suddenly stops typing and slowly lifts his gaze from the computer. He stares at Corey a moment and a look of fear washes over his face)

Man in glasses
Me…Mr. Casey…you need…need…

Krysten
He needs my approval

(Corey turns and gives Krysten a charming smile)

Corey Casey
Ah yes, I need approval from the good doctor here

(Krysten rolls her eyes as the man in the glasses hands Krysten a clip board. The man in the glasses also turns and removes a Tupperware container from under the desk. He sets the container on the desk top)

Man in glasses
Mr. Casey…here are the things that you had on your person when you were first admitted…

(Corey laughs as he grabs the container)

Corey Casey
Hey doc…any place I can change out of these wonderful asylum clothes?

(Krysten points at a doorway to the left of the desk)

Krysten
There is a bathroom right there that you can change in. The car is already here and my things have already been loaded so we can depart whenever you are ready

(Corey takes the container and heads into the bathroom. He turns and closes the door and locks it. Corey opens the container and takes out a pair of bloody ripped jean shorts. He strips down and changes into the jean shorts and wrestling boots that he was arrested in. Corey opens the door and Krysten’s hand fly up and cover her mouth. Corey looks down and smiles as he sees that the boots and jean shorts are covered in blood)

Corey Casey
Oh…yeah…if it makes you feel any better most of this is mine

(Krysten is silent for a moment, her eyes trying to take in the form of Corey’s bloody attire)

Krysten
We…we need to make a stop before we board the flight…come on…

(Corey laughs as he walks over to Krysten. He bows slightly, motioning towards the door)

Corey Casey
Well then, after you

(Krysten turns and walks across the lobby and out the main doors of the asylum. Corey follows her, looking around at the looks of shock that the rest of the people in the asylum’s lobby are giving him as they see his shorts and boots covered in blood. Corey walks through the main lobby doors and down the steps. In front of the asylum, a black limo is waiting and the driver is holding the back door open. Krysten ducks into the backseat of the limo as Corey walks over to the driver)

Corey Casey
Thanks

Driver
Mr. Corey Casey I presume?

(Corey laughs)

Corey Casey
That would be me correct

Driver
Brenton Cyrus has instructed me to inform you that, inside the car is a bag of your personal belongings that were left at the arena after your…unfortunate…demise

(Corey gives the driver a smile)

Corey Casey
Thanks Jeeves

(Corey ducks into the backseat and the driver closes the door. Corey looks around the inside of the spacious limo and spots a black gym bag. Before he can grab it, Krysten’s hand suddenly reaches out and snatches the bag)

Corey Casey
Does that belong to you?

(Krysten unzips the bag and begins fishing around inside it)

Krysten
Since you are my responsibility I have to make sure that you are not trying to access any items that would encourage you to…relapse…into your old ways

(Corey laughs as Krysten pulls out his wallet, a ripped black t-shirt, and a pair of timberland boots)

Corey Casey
Yeah…because I am going to reform Salvation with those things…

(Krysten suddenly pulls out a long black robe with silver trim. She looks at Corey angrily)

Krysten
And what is this?

(Corey shrugs his shoulders)

Corey Casey
It’s what I wore to the arena the night of my arrest

(Krysten stuffs the robe back into the bag)

Krysten
You can have the clothes and your wallet back. The robe, however, is staying in here…and away from you. Speaking of clothes…

(Krysten looks Corey up and down, a look of disgust on her face)

Krysten
We should really get you new ones

(Krysten lowers the window that separated the limo driver from his passengers)

Krysten
Excuse me…driver

(The driver doesn’t even take his gaze off of the road as he answers)

Driver
Yes ma’am

Krysten
Can you take us to the nearest tailor? I must insist that Mr. Casey do something about his appearance

Driver
The best tailor in the area is a few miles ahead.

(Corey gives Krysten a hurt look)

Corey Casey
What’s wrong with my current outfit?

(Young Corey suddenly appears sitting on Corey Casey’s other side)

Young Corey
We look like a fucking psycho covered in blood. As much as it pains me to say this…she’s right. We need new clothes

(Corey slightly nods his head in agreement.)

Corey Casey
Alright…fine

(Krysten gives Corey a small smile)

Krysten
The clothes make the man. We are turning you around

(The limo pulls up to a large brick building. The driver gets out and opens the back door for Corey and Krysten. They get out of the car and walk into the tailor’s shop. Krysten walks over to the tailor, who gives Corey a scared look as he realizes Corey is covered in blood)

Krysten
Excuse me; I need to get him measured for a suit.

(The tailor looks Corey up and down. Corey gives him a wicked smile)

Tailor
Uh…right this way…

(The tailor leads Corey and Krysten into a well lit room. He points at a pedestal in front of three mirrors)

Tailor
Ok, Mr…

Corey Casey
Casey…Corey Casey

Tailor
Yes well, Mr. Casey…if you could please stand on that pedestal so I can get your measurements…

(Corey holds out his arms as the tailor begins to take his measurements. Krysten walks over to a chair and sits down. As she thumbs through a magazine showing the suits available, she suddenly begins to start laughing as she looks at Corey standing awkwardly on the pedestal)

Corey Casey
What?

(Krysten just shakes her head)

Krysten
You look so uncomfortable

Corey Casey
I can honestly say this is something new for me. I have never worn a suit…

(Krysten gives Corey a surprised look)

Krysten
Seriously?! How have you managed not to wear a suit your entire life?

(Corey shrugs his shoulders)

Corey Casey
I grew up on the streets, pretty much wearing whatever I could find or could steal. Then, I started wrestling and then I joined Salvation…there really hasn’t been a need for me to have a suit…

(The tailor finishes measuring Corey)

Tailor
Well Mr. Casey…I have a number of choices for you…

(Krysten stops flipping through the magazine and points to a grey suit with a gray tie)

Krysten
This one please

(The tailor nods)

Tailor
One moment please

(Corey climbs down off the pedestal and walks over to Krysten. He grabs the magazine and looks at the picture of the suit)

Corey Casey
Not a bad looking suit I guess

(Krysten smiles at Corey)

Krysten
I’m sure you will look handsome in it

(The tailor reappears carrying a gray suit. Corey takes the suit and goes into a changing room. He peels the bloody clothes off of himself and changes into the suit. As he admires himself in the mirror, Young Corey suddenly appears)

Young Corey
This is the look that we need…

(Corey nods his head in agreement. He opens the changing room door and Krysten stands up, her smile widening)

Krysten
Wow…you look good Razz

(Corey walks around the small room and looks in the mirror. He smiles at himself and notices that his eyes have completely cleared and returned to their natural blue. He hears Young Corey’s voice whisper in his ear)

Young Corey
I have cleared our eyes so that we may see the way ahead…

(Corey walks up to the tailor and hands him his credit card)

Corey Casey
I’ll take it

Tailor
Very good sir

(Corey, Krysten, and the tailor walk to the register and cash out. As Corey and Krysten walk to the door the tailor suddenly asks)

Tailor
Sir…you left your clothes

(Corey laughs)

Corey Casey
You can keep them

(Krysten rolls her eyes as she and Corey walk out of the shop. They climb into the car and begin to drive toward the airfield. On the ride over, Krysten looks over at Corey)

Krysten
I have to ask Corey…are you still having hallucinations?

(Corey laughs)

Corey Casey
I have no idea what you are talking about

(Krysten gives Corey a serious look)

Krysten
You know exactly what I am talking about

(Corey shrugs his shoulders. He is just about to answer when the driver suddenly lowers the window)

Driver
We have arrived at the hanger. NLWF has a private plane waiting for you sir

Corey Casey
Thank you

(The limo comes to a stop and the driver gets out and opens the door for Krysten and Corey. The two of them get out of the car and immediately board the plane)

Back to top Go down