NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Long Road Home I

Go down

The Long Road Home I Empty The Long Road Home I

Post by SBK May 30th 2013, 10:46 am

The Long Road Home I Tumblr_m8rrbjOG6N1rwkbo1o4_400
..:: ::.. Days before OWN ..:: ::..
..:: ::.. Miami Florida ..:: ::..
..:: ::.. The Long Road Home: I ..:: ::..

“The Pit: Authentic Barbeque” was as traditional and home-grown as BBQ comes in little Havana. Freshly smoked pork flared nostrils for miles every time a fresh hog was thrown on the ‘pit’ cooker. Sectioned tables, perfectly segregated for parties to gather in a semi-private setting, have their own half of the restaurant. A long table lined with glasses of water accompanied by several different beer brands, as folded napkins await the delivery of entrees to put them to use. Sitting at the end of the table, looking down the length of the soft white cover at the Coronas and Blue Moons, is Johnny Stylez. Long, gray and blond hair hangs down to the tip of his shoulders, the majority of the length pulled back in a ponytail. His beard sports more salt than pepper, perfectly groomed to enhance his handsome ruggedness. The Icon rests his elbows on the table, rubbing his palms slowly together as his eyes slowly move from seat to seat accompanying him.

Johnny Stylez
“It’s like 27 years haven’t even passed by, huh?”

He smirks. Sitting to his left is his best friend, Joe Santiago. There careers were almost mirror images to each other, only difference was Joe was smart enough to know when to hang it up before he got to deep into the bullshit that follows everyone at some point in this game.

Next to him sits Eric Mark aka Tails, another face recognizable to the many pro wrestling faithful that followed SB’s career. He went from being a superstar in the ring to a brash bookkeeper out of Las Vegas, he had met up with SB on the road over a decade ago back in JWF. Back then they ran the road acting like brothers and after all these years they really were as tight as blood brothers. Both men nod, taking sips from their respective beers, as they await some classic Cuban BBQ.

Johnny Stylez
“Wouldn’t be here without you boys. So before we eat some damn pigs…like pigs, we’ve got some shit to talk about.”

He raises an eyebrow, looking to the opposite side of the table. Seated near his other arm was Ace Carter, SBK’s adopted father. Rarely seen on Television, he was the man instrumental in training SBK as a fiery young gun, pushing him to improve in every aspect, in and out of the ring. He wears his age well, hunched over a bit from back issues stemming from a long wrestling career through the 60’s and 70’s, but still giving smiling eyes at his also-aged protégé and son. Next to him sits Frank Hart, former NLWF Superstar and Johnny’s biological brother. The history between these two have always been rocky, more so after SB found out that Frank fathered a child from the love of his life. But with time, came forgiveness and SB was all about keeping the dysfunctional family together

Johnny Stylez
“I feel as if I’m going into the last couple months of my contract holding a double edged sword. I thought I’d make a clear-cut decision by now, that’s why I didn’t sign a year ago, or all this year for that matter. What’dya guys think? Does this horse hang up the saddle? Or does he run laps until the nose hits the dirt?”

He speaks matter-of-factly, as he reaches out and lifts his Miller Genuine Draft to his lips, taking a gulp.

..:: ::.. Joe Santiago ..:: ::..
“ Where’s Jada, Johnny? I’d think she would have a say, seeing as you two seem to have reconcile your differences.”

SBK looks at Joe with a smirk.

Johnny Stylez
“ She’s my soon to be wife (again). I’ve heard her opinion for years now, I don’t think I can handle any MORE input from the ole’ lady.”

..:: ::.. Eric ‘Tails’ Mark ..:: ::..
“ I SAY…”

Tails speaks loudly, as to draw attention to him. He lifts his beer as he does so, before continuing on with his input.

“You’re still a big ole’ bitch. I say you still tear it up each and every night. I say that I hear that damn crowd every single time that guitar riff hits and your grizzled ass walks out on that ramp. I say not only can you still perform at a high level; you can still make that ‘one last run’ to that NLWF Title. I SAY you keep goin, bro. Sign a nice extra year or two, maybe throw in a couple MORE incentives, and stick around. We still need another Skull/SB showdown! We still need the Strike Back Kid to put on his invisible cape and fight the evil Reign of Chaos, even though it’s like playing fucking Whack-A-Mole.”

SB lets out a laugh of agreement. Joe Santiago looks over at the icon, right in the eye, shooting straight.

“I see it. You’ve still got it, and you’re still one of the best. And you’ve still got a passion for the business that doesn’t quite exist anymore. Unless you have a much harder time getting out of bed in the morning that I don’t know about, I say you keep those boots where they’re meant to be. On those oversized feet.”

Saying his piece with confidence, Joe finishes off his beer already and waves his finger for another towards the waitress in the distance. Johnny’s eyes stay on the thriller for a while before slowly rounding the table, eyebrows up. Frank nods, pointing across the table at Joe.

..:: ::.. Frank Hart ..:: ::..
“ I agree, man. Look, my career may be over, and that’s not by choice. This IS your choice, completely your choice. And he just said it all, you still love doing this, you still kick major ass EVERY show. I know, I’ve been closer than anyone over the past year. Keep giving that V12 an oil change here and there and you could probably go until 55, honestly. Keep at it bro, I think if the game loses Tiger Blood, it should at least keep its Strike Back Kid.”

He holds a fist in the air towards his brother. Appreciative, SB returns a fist.

Johnny Stylez
“Appreciate the nice words, brothers, but I don’t need noses to be brown at this table. I need honesty. I KNOW I can still go in that ring. And I can’t wait to provide yet another reminder at the One World Nation PPV, but that’s not going to be a factor. Can I roll into the summer of 2013 and keep doin’ it? Yeah. But is it, at this point, worth it? I know I can still go and put on that 5-star match, but I’ve grown frustrated with the results. I love putting on the matches, but I don’t want to hang out for too long and taint my career. We all know I could have put out a better performance at King of the Throne. I had a chance to stop the reign of chaos before it even got off the ground, and I drop the fucking ball”

“Shit happens, you’re not going to be untouchable. Those days have been dropped off back in the 90’s”

He laughs as he speaks, SBK shaking his head.

Johnny Stylez
“But in all seriousness...At this point in my career? I don’t want to become the douchebag old guy who signs on for more money, just too…be around.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me, SB. You’re looking at it all wrong. I know your own expectation of yourself has driven you to 27 years of greatness? But look at what you’ve done this year. Despite the lack of perfect results, you’ve taught the newcomers. You’ve made everyone you’ve faced…better. You’re an Immortal in the making that still puts asses in those seats. It’s not all about the wins and losses”

Johnny Stylez
“I know that, but hanging on for too long can tarnish that. I don’t want to be remembered as the guy who couldn’t hang. And even if I can “hang” right now? What about next year? What about the fact that father time continues to tug at my knees, and the next generations of performers just keep getting better and better. There’s a right time to leave…and a disgraceful time to leave. I’d rather be a man of grace.”

“It’s a crazy sport…unpredictable. You’ve adapted every step of the way, who’s to say its 2013’s place to stop you.”

Joe Santiago seems to grow restless across the table, putting down his drink and pointing over to Frank Hart

“Your two cents is appreciated here, but for a man who’s spent a higher percentage of his career on the injured list than the match cards? You probably should’ve never even started wrestling in the first place.”

His words trail off into condescending laughter, never one to shy away from being an asshole. Frank’s honesty turns to anger as his head snaps to lock eyes with Joe.

“…And who the fuck are you? You went out in your prime! Pulled a fucking Barry Sanders on the game”

“I know this guy better then you ever could, while you were sneaking around with his ol’ lady we were killing every tag-team division there was, selling out arenas all around the fucking world”

Frank begins to get up from his chair in anger, the conversation growing out of control.

..:: ::.. Ace Carter ..:: ::..
“Will you both shut the fuck up? Frank, who the hell put Icy/Hot in your briefs?”

Frank throws his arms up, taking a deep inhale before downing the rest of his beer. There’s a few moments of silence as Joe slowly looks up to Frank, whose hands are folded in front of him, the former NLWF Superstar trying to contain himself. SBK looks back and forth between the two, leaning back, more than willing to watch the two go at it a while longer.

“I don’t.”

Silence…

“You don’t what? You don’t put Icy/Hot on briefs?”

The old man ignores the nonsensical talk of the rest of the table, his focus clearly on the silver fox to his left that was once a young, hungry lion looking for guidance and lessons. For the first time, he lifts his head from the direction of the table to SB beside him, student, teacher and father locking eyes.

“I taught you a lot of things, kid. And you don’t know how proud I am that you went on to use the basics to build an empire…What was the first thing I taught you, you remember?”

Johnny Stylez
“You wouldn’t train me in the ring for a month until I could prove to you I understood, of course I remember…”

Ace Carter raises an eyebrow, waiting for the Icon to fill in the blank for him.

Johnny Stylez
“Improvement every day I am inside that ring”

“Incremental improvement every single day. Why did you think all those years ago I didn’t let you in the ring? Why did you think I made you bring me proof from your life that you were going to give it your all to make something a little bit better, every single day?”

Johnny Stylez
“I just remember thinking...this guy wants to make me a better person, not just a better wrestler.”

“You don’t take what you learn in the ring…and use it in real life. But you take what you can learn in life, and apply it in the ring. I taught you that so that you didn’t just apply it as a single-use tool. Every day, you’ve made yourself a better wrestler AND a better man. What was the biggest motivation to keep your eye on the endless goal?”

SBK thinks for a moment, not because he doesn’t know the answer, but he simply says it a few times to himself before letting it slip aloud.

Johnny Stylez
“Complacency”

“At 49 years old, you still shiver at the mention of that word. That was something you brought to the game yourself. That’s why you were my brightest pupil, and why my teachings molded perfectly over your beliefs.”

The rest of the table has grown quiet, pointless tension thrown to the wayside as the elderly man, still slumping forward, speaks perfectly clear and efficient. His body hasn’t defied the years, but his mind has. SBK is laughing a bit to himself.

Johnny Stylez
“Ace, I didn’t bring us all out to dinner to talk about our training all the way back in the early 80’s.”

“Look at me. I couldn’t even get out of the car without your help. I can’t drive myself. I use a damn vice grip just to put my socks on after a shower.”

Johnny Stylez
“It’s a tough profession. You had a great, long career.”

“And I’ll tell ya somethin’ right now, Johnny. I’d give 15 years of it back…just to be able to put my god damn socks on. I wrestled until I was 59, boys.”

His focus actually strays from SB and moves towards Frank, Eric and Joe

“Do you think I was any good? Sure, I felt great, that’s why I kept going. But outside of reunion shows where I’d wrestle guys like Morgan Reid and Big John Henderson, I wasn’t really “hanging”. Sure, I’d still whip out my suplexes, slap on that Spinning Toe Hold, and my right hook never stopped shaking jaws…but I became that guy on the match card that the up and comers saw as a night against the old man. People tell you they look at you that way now, Johnny, but they don’t. Because they know you can and will still kick their asses from ramp to railway.”

He pauses for a moment, catching his breath and trying to catch his train of thought before it derails. He puts his index finger out in front and swings it back over to SB, who looks on intently.

“What I’m saying is this, kid. Complacency is all relative, Johnny. I taught it better to you and the others than I could to myself, because to me…it was all about wrestling. The ring was my home, and the sport consumed my entire life, to the point where…I got out of it and all I was is this useless, broken old man with nothing else left in the tank to finish out life.”

SB goes to speak up in protest of the negativity, but Ace speaks quickly to cut him off.

“It’s ok to be complacent with one facet of your life…in order to kaizen another facet. Your family, Johnny, Your teenage daughters, your son Alex, your future. You’ve had a legendary career, and despite the fact that you could feasibly tear through the next couple years and continue being the force that you are…why bother, John? You’re not leaving stones unturned. You’re not leaving business unfinished. It’s done, man. Johnny Stylez is a name that will never be forgotten in this industry. I got out of the game just in time to be a 270 pound sack of shit for my wife to drag around, God bless her heart…I have two Grandkids, with whom I can’t do anything more than tell stories…You’re 49, Johnny. That’s still young, even if it’s not in the sport. Leave the first half of your life to professional wrestling, but remember that the ring is NOT your home. Let the second half of your life be health and family.”

As he finishes his words, he sips form his glass and attempts to lean back in his chair, returning to the uncomfortable posture and disconnect with the conversation, having left the whole table in silence with his words. They all look at each other slowly, absorbing the wise words of the veteran of both wrestling and life.

Johnny Stylez

“If there’s one thing I know about myself, it’s that the ring has a way of answering my questions and solving any inner turmoil…Ace…Joe…Frank…Eric. Thanks, brothers, for being there for me and giving me plenty to toss on the ole’ dragon wings to weigh constantly heading into OWN”

They simply nods, the food being placed in front of the gentlemen one by one by the waitress.

Johnny Stylez
“I think I’ll have all the answers I’ll need from myself once I get in that ring.”

“Don’t let that adrenaline decide for you, now.”

Johnny nods, placing a napkin in front of himself, as a steak, still giving off steam from the grill, is placed in front of him.

Johnny Stylez
“The ring may not be my ‘home’, as The Tank put it, but it’s always been my sanctuary. And when I get out there against Steel Angel and light his ass up on fire, I’ll know in my gut…what will keep me the happiest out of both decisions. Until then, let’s dig in.”

Joe and Frank raises there bottles of beer quickly, even tilting them at each other to lay their argument to rest, before everyone starts carving up their selective meals. The conversation quickly takes to laughter and stories, eve a few smiles manage to grace Ace Carter’s face as he listens in, eating a feeble meal of soft Rye and the Soup of the Day.

The Long Road Home I SUPERMAN-LOGO-chrome-psd6899

The farewell tour enters its first real challenge, the Global Annihilation tournament! Winner leaves Washington DC as the NLWF Champion! Winning this tournament pretty much makes me the next immortal inducted into the Hall of Immortals! And I’ll be damned if I allow my nephew to out stage me!

Listen young buck, I don’t give a flying fuck if we both rock the Starfuckers Inc banner, attempt to deny me my Immortality and I well not hastate to cut your fucking head off and hang it in Frank’s Trophy case right next to his casket. But then again at this point of your career, I bet you’re already planning to fake your own death just to get your face back into the spotlight

Like Father … Like Son

I honestly don’t know why you’re so up set Kid, It’s not my fault your mother got past around more times then Ashley Matthews in a sausage factory! Robbie you’ve been to the top of the mountain a total of three times, in two different promotions. All three of your reigns have been extremely short. All three reigns have ended abruptly. The first time you won the IWF Championship, you held it for exactly ten minutes, and you didn’t even get to carry it to the lockeroom before you lost it!

Yet you honestly believe you’re cut out to be the face of a promotion?

GETHEFUCKOUTTAHERE with that bullshit

The only championships you’ve held longer then two months were second tier titles! You’re the definition of a mid card draw! And let’s not forget one of your record breaking reigns was the tag-team championship!

Like Father … Like Son

You aren’t the epitome of a champion. You’re the epitome of everything this company doesn’t need as champion. This company needs me as champion. I am NLWF, I’ve put in more work for this promotion then you could ever dream of! I was the face of this promotion since the first day this company open its doors!

I was the NLWF Champion back when you were still whipping the sour taste of Jada’s milk from your mouth!

You’re a rookie in the spotlight, nephew. I don’t see why you don’t realize this. You’re fine when you’re on the under-card but when you step into the spotlight you sweat. When you step into the spotlight with a main event veteran, like me, you try and see how that person holds up under pressure. Robbie, I’ve been under the spotlight for a very long time. You’re never going to be at the level that I am at.

It’s time for you to step out of my spotlight

Of course all this talk amounts to nothing if MSC knocks you out faster then Nick did him at OWN! But you know how that feels don’t you nephew? I remember when you were getting laid out by James Shark himself back in the Insurgency! How embarrassing, getting knocked out by someone you call a one punch pony!

That would never happen to someone like me, not by Shark and defiantly not by the flash in the pan MSC! Miguel, congrats on having a great first couple of months here in the land of the no limits, you’ve built some buzz around your name and now your stock is crashing faster then Havoc’s career did in the NLWF!

Go ahead and attempt to knock me out kid, I’ll counter whatever you throw at me and shove it all back down your throat. If we cross paths in this tournament, I’ll make what Nick did to you look like child’s play. I’m to old to enjoy a quick knock out, step in the ring with me kid and I’ll hang you out to dry just like I did Steel Angel

Make it to the later rounds kid and it’ll be my pleasure to leave your face fucked up beyond repair! Meet me in this tournament and I’ll leave you’re face ugly like Jason Voorhees without the mask! You young motherfuckers better learn that I’m not one to fuck with; I’m on my massacre shit leaving a trail of bodies on my way to the hall of immortality!

Meet me in this tournament MSC, and I’ll create a makeshift shank small enough to pick a lock with and cut you until I’m covered in your blood! Then I’ll rearrange your body parts like I was running a fucking chop shop! Then when it’s all said and done, I’ll show Adrianna how a real man does it! Then you can stand in the center of the ring throwing a hissy fit, because after GAT I will not only be exposing your career as a fluke, but I’ll also introduce your bitch to my flute!

I’ll put on my own episode of Wrestling with Love

Of course none of this happens until I deal with the Reign of Chaos’ personal lackey Damien Kingston. How the fuck is anyone supposed to take the ROC serious when Kingston is apart of there crew? This kid is the prime example of ‘If you can’t beat em, join em’ what is the kid going to do after I crush his dreams of being the NLWF champion after the first round?

I can’t wait for you to swing at me Kingston; I’ll connect first these fist carry more speed then a habitual meth user! I’ll fake the right and drop you with the left, face it dick head I’m about to lay you out faster then a fucking sex rumor! At OWN you was the headlining act, at GAT you’re in for an early night.

You’re going from main eventing to hitting the showers after the opening bell

If you couldn’t win the World Championship, what makes you think you’re going to walk out of Washington with the NLWF championship? Your one more lost away from joining the xXx division! And I’m supposed to look at you as a threat?! You’re in the pool with all the other mid carders and you somehow got lucky enough to be in the ring with me. You’re trash, Kingston and I can’t wait to expose it, I don’t give a flying fuck what you accomplish before signing to NLWF! You give me a list of people you’ve beaten that I haven’t and I’ll give you a list of accomplishments and main events I’ve dominated that you haven’t. I guarantee my list will outweigh yours.

Why?

You’re nothing compared to me kid

You don’t have a leg to stand on, accomplishment wise, come at me with whatever insults you think are clever you’ll only further the point that when you’re in the ring with me you’re no competition. I’m just going to give you a simple warning, Kingston. It’s a warning that if you happen to get into my way I will exterminate you and leave you looking like a survivor from the Boston Marathon Bombings!

You’re not going to be able to walk when your legs are ripped off and sawed down to stumps.

You’re not going to be able to say much when your tongue is cut from your mouth. You won’t be able to grab a hold of Psycho’s balls when your arms are broken in three places. Your eyes will still be in tact though. I’ll make sure I leave those for you. They might be a little covered in red but you can still see the lights. You can still see me moving through the brackets. Afterwards I might poke your eyes out with my cigarette.

I don’t need any witnesses to my murders

Is anyone even paying any attention to Kane and Snow’s first round match up? Because I know I’m not! These two have a lot to prove and a lot to earn before I take em as legit threats to any championship let alone the NLWF Championship. I also believe that there peering against each other wasn’t random, folks get used to seeing these two go at it, there the only two faces in the triple X division!

They’ve been feuding for a title that in a couple of months will be as extinct as the Diva’s championship!

Harsh words, especially since Mercer Snow is the “Muscle” of the NLWF. Let’s get something straight here folks, the muscle of the NLWF wouldn’t be begging for a hand out and defiantly wouldn’t be sucking off Joshua just for a shot at the triple X. The only thing Mercer Snow is destined for is career abyss!

I don’t care which one of you make it to the second round of this one night tournament, because if you stepped into the ring with me, I’ll lay a beating on you that none of you will forget! If it’s Mercer Snow I’ll put a bullet through you and watch as the bullet tears through your chest without remorse. It will go straight through your heart and end any future plans Joshua had for his “muscle”

I’m on my way out of this game, and as much of as an asshole that I may be. I honestly do want to believe in the new blood of talent this tournament is offering but it’s hard, none of them has anything that sets them apart! Look at Michael Harris, the kid’s only gimmick, his only selling point is the fact that he is nothing more then a mini me version of Chuck Matthews!

Does the NLWF miss Chuck so much that there hiring his stunt doubles?

This tournament is mine to lose folks, thanks for playing but I’m going out just like Ray Lewis did.

I’m going out with a championship around my waste

SBK
SBK
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1975-04-28
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Cat
Location Location : Middle of Hick Vile New York
Number of posts : 63

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
The Long Road Home I I_vote_lcap100/100The Long Road Home I Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down