NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long over due visit: Crossroads I

Go down

Long over due visit: Crossroads I  Empty Long over due visit: Crossroads I

Post by SBK March 27th 2013, 10:00 pm

Long over due visit: Crossroads I  9651580
..:: ::.. Long over due visit: Crossroads I ..:: ::..
..:: ::.. Location: Boston, MA ..:: ::..
..:: ::.. Date: March 22nd 2013 ..:: ::..

I decided to make a long over due visit to an old and special friend of mine. It’s been five years since Samantha died. I miss having around sometimes; no matter what state our relationship was in she was always there to listen

With my career facing a crossroad

I figured maybe she would listen one more time

Walking up to her grave, her tombstone was an angle carved out of marble granite. It was her favorite type of granite. Looking around the empty graveyard, I couldn’t help but notice how shitty the weather was. It was spring in New England but it was bitter cold and snow flakes feel from the sky

Guess there is never enough sunshine for the dead

Placing the boutique of flowers at the foot of her tombstone, I had the flouriest put in roses that colors represented Easter, Sam’s favorite holiday. This place always drove my emotions outta control.

It always got deep when I visited Sam’s grave

..:: ✝ ::.. Johnny Stylez ..:: ✝ ::..
“Hey Sam, it’s been a while.”

It’s been two years since my last visit

Like I said a trip long over due

“There isn’t a day, that I don’t miss you. I could really use some advice, but I guess we’ll settle with you lending a listing ear.”

I took off my cowboy hat, in a sign of respect

“I put everything on the table against Brenton Cyrus, survived wars with him. Just to prove that he wasn’t as good as he said he was. Ah, who the fuck am I kidding I used his name as a crutch for one last run. I did everything I could to beat him, but I couldn’t get the job done.”

Hanging my head in disappointment, snow flakes evaporated on my skin and drops ran down my face

“Yea, Yea. I know it didn’t need to go as far as it did. Kid earned my respect after Ultimate Glory. He really does belong in the hall of immortals….Yea maybe I’ll write him a letter. If Skull can burry the hatchet with Joe Santiago, why couldn’t I burry this hatchet. Maybe it’s the perfect time I did the same with Brenton.”

I swear I could hear her talking back to me. This was a very spiritual conversation we were having

“I’m putting my career on the line at Warrior Games, you’re the first person I told that to. I know, I know … ‘Again?’ But I’m really serious this time. If I can’t beat Dan Alexander on the same stage my entire life and career went to shit, then I got nothing left to offer this game anymore.”

Bending down on one knee, I continued our conversation

“Talk about being at a crossroad. But I promise you Dan Alexander won’t beat me at Warrior Games. I didn’t dedicate this one last run to you to have it end against Dan.”

The seriousness on my face was replaced with a smirk

“And besides, how can I lose I’ll have you in my corner.”

Getting back up on my feet, I begun whipping away the mud from my jeans

“It’ll be just like the good ol’ days.”

Putting my cowboy hat back on

“We should do this more often…”

Nodding my head before I turn to leave the cemetery, I stop short and look back at her head stone.

“I miss you Sam”

I take a second to whip some of the snow off her headstone

“I’ll let you know how it all ends.”

Walking out of that cemetery I felt like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders. I was ready to start having fun again. It’s time I finally moved on from this feud with Brenton and focus on the next stage of my career

Warrior Games may be the end of an era

But for me it’s the start of a new chapter

With an old school feel

Long over due visit: Crossroads I  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVUnpYVHb0xV1FmGCPE1p-_cJHLY38hDVTZN1PoTleWXdIfYXe

Its funny how things come full circle isn’t it? When I first came back to the NLWF I was the world champion. Now look at me. Back where it all went to shit for me. Warrior Games will forever be burnt into my head…

This is my redemption!

Dan Alexander, you’re a joke of a challenge. I just got out a brutal feud with one of the greatest to ever do this; you just got done being a limp dick in Seattle. You thought you could save you’re team at battle Lines, meanwhile in reality you provided a brief spark before you got eliminated

Why do you deserve this match again?

Is it because you got a makeover?

Congratulations you now look like a douchbag

Go ahead and make excuses about how I’m past my prime or how I’m to old. It’s only because you, like every other bitch, have no fresh argument against me. You know how many times I’ve heard people do what you were just thinking about doing? It makes you no different than no one else.

You’re not ready

It’s not wonder you’re so gas up about this match; you were always good at sucking ass. The last time kid sucked ass he was rewarded with the IWF Championship. It was the last thing you accomplished Dan. Call me past my prime, but at least I can say I had a prime

What are you going to do Saturday night when I have that red dot pointed at you’re head? When I pull the trigger that makes a hole for the piece of steel that tears the whole back side of your head off, what are you going to do?

You’re fucked … You’re walking into your execution

See Dan you expected this to be a walk in the park, what you didn’t count on is me being focus and fully concentrating on this match just like the constipated look you permanently wear on your face. Why don’t you go fill out an application at Taco Bell and pursue another career choice. Just because you had more work done then Micheal Jackson, doesn’t mean you’re not a fucking Mexican anymore

Where did you go after Robbie threw you out in the trash, and dashed any hopes of a rumored comeback? Let me guess you started taking public transportation so your butler could clean your cars just so could give you imagination a break! I don’t give a flying fuck you’re attempting another comeback, and I don’t give a fuck that you’re a ‘humble’ man. You can kiss my ass while I bend you’re spine in six different directions!

I’m about to make you a quadriplegic

How that for humble?

You’re not elite fighter Dan; you couldn’t even bust a spark on top of a lighter trying to get a flame started under your career! You’re so generic its mind numbing, you could make a fist and fuck yourself anal style and no one would pay attention to you. Did you hear me kid? I just defiened your career, you could give yourself anal cramps and no one would even batter a fucking eyelash.

You’re the fucking Octomom of this fucking game

You’ll do anything to stay relevant

GETTHEFUCKOUTTA

With what ever defense you’re thinking about mustering up

Save it, you just been demolish

Let’s finally settle this, Dano. Let’s finally show the world the outcome they want to see. The one they didn’t see in the Insurgency, the one that has me straight up murdering you to a career defining win. When Battle Grounds is all said and done you’ll disappear again.

After this, kid, I’m sure you’ll hold a bigger grudge for me than you have now.

I’m glad

I’m used to it

SBK
SBK
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1975-04-28
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Cat
Location Location : Middle of Hick Vile New York
Number of posts : 63

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Long over due visit: Crossroads I  I_vote_lcap100/100Long over due visit: Crossroads I  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down