NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Long Day

Go down

A Long Day Empty A Long Day

Post by The Notorious K.I.D September 3rd 2009, 2:11 am

~A Long Day~

KID woke up, He slept a whole night through thunderstorms and hail, But he had a lot of things on his mind, A Universal Title match, The girl he kept dreaming of, Brooklyn Hawk, Who had came to Australia to be apart of ACW. He really wanted the title, But all the rain was stopping him from training, He got up, Got dressed, And walked into the kitchen, He saw Brooklyn on all different phones talking and organising the ACW show.

x-Brooklyn-x
Hey KID! I need you to go to the ACW arena and hold a press conference on all the matches!

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
Sure thing!

x-Brooklyn-x
Thanks!

KID got his car keys and went out to his car, It was bucketing down with rain, And his windscreen wipers couldn't even hold it off. He finally got to the Arena, Many interviewers were awaiting the shows Matches.

Interviewer
KID, Who will be going for the ACW Championship?

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
That will be Bryan Pryce [vs] King Hardcore [vs] 013. In a no DQ match.

Interviewer 2
Who is this, 013?

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
A new guy!

Interviewer 5
What about Hell Raiser, Has he got a match?

KID banged his head on the desk.

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
Look, Guys, Why do you need to know that stuff, It's raining, It's cold, I'll tell you the match card, And then I will leave, Ok?

All the interviewers signalled 'ok'

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
For the Boomerang Championship, It is James 'in' Sane [vs] Daniel Jackson

Interviewers 4
Sounds like a good match, What type??

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
Just a normal match

Interviewer 3
Aww!

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
There will be a match for the Tag titles, In Between the champions against Shane Hunter and Cristopher Creed, A tornado Tag.

Interviewer 1
Who is Shane Hunter?

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
A new guy, These are all new people okay?

Interviewer 5
Ok...

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
The last match is a triple threat match, Between Conor O'Sullivan, Master of Disaster and The Outsider.

Interviewer 2
Didn't you beat Conor O'Sullivan in NLWF?

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
Probably, Now I'm going, Bye.

KID walked out of the Arena, In a bad mood, He drove as fast as he could to get back into the warm hotel, Until a cop pulled him over. He pulled over.

Officer
Hello You were going 80 in a 60 zone miste- KID! Gee, You can go! But wait, I um need your autograph for my... Son

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
Man, I'm in a rush kind of, Not havinbg a great day!

Officer
His name is Jack.

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
But on your badge it says your Jack.

Officer
Just sign it!

KID signed it then zoomed off, Finally getting home, He got in and opened the door.

x-Brooklyn-x
KID, You need to go back down to the ACW Arena and announce Ash Nemisis' contract.

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
FUCK! Ok.

KID stormed out the room and back in the car, He drove the 4 mile journey back to the Arena, And held another meeting. This time, A little less interviewers. He got back into the chair.

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
Okay, Guys, There is a new guy joining, He calls himself the Australian Devil, Ash Nemisis,

Interviewer 1
Is he any good?

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
Look, I don't know much about him, And you will see him either tomorrow night or next week.

KID then walked out, And messaged brooklyn.

'Anything else your majesty?'

He said that as a joke because she was bossing him around like a Queen.

She texted back replying.

'No, All good!'

KID got back in his car and drove home, Feeling stressed as anything, He got home and went inside, Take two.

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
Back, Finally!

x-Brooklyn-x
I need you to pay one more visit.

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
NO! I've driven down there twice already, I asked you if there was anything else for me to do, And you said No.

x-Brooklyn-x
Well, There wasn't anything back then!

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
I'm going to sleep!

x-Brooklyn-x
Well, When you wake up, I'll be out!

She stormed out, Slamming the door behind her, KID just turned on the television, He watchted for a while, Before falling asleep.

-3 Hours Later-

KID woke up, Brooklyn still not home, It was dark, And lightning was going on outside, He put on a raincoat and went out to look for her. He drove to the ACW arena, But it was all locked up, He was driving around Sydney for a while, Until he got into a bad looking place, In Western Sydney, He was looking down the alley ways, There was a hand bag on the side of the road, He got out of the car and looked at it, It was Brooklyn's, He ran down the path, He heard a scream, He ran faster until he saw her, A few homeless people surrounding her, With empty glass bottles, He creeped around a corner and slowly walked up to them, They didn't notice him, The rain and hail were making lots of noise, He walked up and kicked one in the back of the knee, He dropped his bottle, So KID picked it up, The others hadn't noticed yet, KID ran up behind one and stabbed him in the back, He picked up Brooklyn and Ran, They didn't chase very quickly and KID sped away, He got down another alley and laid Brooklyn down, She had a cut on her face, She looked at him, She smiled, She leant in for a kiss, KID looked into her eyes, He saw a future, He saw a dream, He saw a beautiful girl about to kiss him, He leant in, And kissed her.

========================================================================

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
Take 2, The Suicide Gun KID [vs] Aaron O'Shea, 1-0, I'm winning at the moment, Aaron, I'm going to make it 2-0 aswell! I sholud've taken that title on that night, And you know it, You got very, very lucky that night, And this time, Im on Nick Ridicule's team, Noone is here to ruin it for me!

-The Ladder Match-

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
Now this match suits both of us, Which makes it even better, This crowd will get a handfull of high risk manouvers sunday night, And when I bring down that Universal Title, The crowd will be screaming, You will be on the Ground, Weeping, And I, After my most succesful month, Of my 4 month career, Will be a double Champion. I know your going to be damn hard to beat, But I've already done it once, and I'm going to do it again!

-Stealing the Show-

⁞⁞K.I.D⁞⁞
I'm in my first 1 on 1 main event, And I'm not going to let the roaring crowd down, And I'm sure you're not either, I can't wait for this match, I could become the Undistputed Universal Champion, In my 3rd title match, 1 unsuccesful, And two were robbed off of me, I should be NLWF Champion right now aswell, But I didn't let that stop me, I continued on, And reached my goal.

-Give me all you Got!-
The Notorious K.I.D
The Notorious K.I.D
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 396

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: W=16 L=11
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $2,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
A Long Day I_vote_lcap100/100A Long Day Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down