NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

( LONG LIVE YOUR NEW KING )

Go down

( LONG LIVE YOUR NEW KING ) Empty ( LONG LIVE YOUR NEW KING )

Post by Damien Kingston April 30th 2013, 12:59 pm

( LONG LIVE YOUR NEW KING ) Tumblr_mhq65hbNYZ1qaazgco1_500

We were exactly twenty four away from King of the Throne. All week long several different superstars from several different matches have let it be known how they felt about their matches and how they felt about certain people. In particular one man that had been vocal was Damien Kingston.

He had let it be known from the start that he wasn’t going to be losing when he stepped into the ring at King of the Throne. He let it be known that as far as he was concerned there was no room for error. He let it be known that he wasn’t going to allow himself to fail. Most importantly he said it as boldly as possibly with a ton of confidence. He was winning the World Championship.

As one could imagine that wouldn’t go over well with Psycho – the current world champion and it likely wouldn’t go over with others such as Brenton Cyrus and so forth. Based on the fact they had all been around longer and they all had done things Kingston hadn’t and therefore that led them to thinking they had him beat.

Here’s the thing with Kingston though, he wasn’t someone that played back up to anyone. He wasn’t someone that just took what people said about him. He wasn’t someone that was going to just give up on his goals because someone said he wasn’t this or because he couldn’t do that. Instead it just motivated him to go that much harder.

This time was no different. Psycho counted Damien out and said he didn’t have what it took to win. Brenton Cyrus likely doesn’t see Kingston as someone that’s ready for that level. Crimson Skull and Johnny Stylez are nowhere to be found. Silent as silent can be but it’s a good indication they have no respect for him either. They likely don’t believe he has a snowball’s chance in hell.”

Well that’s where these men were going to find themselves in the wrong. Kingston wants to be World Champion more than anything else in the world. He’s waited 12 years for this one moment and now that he has that chance he can’t let it slip through his fingers. It’s go big or go home. It’s time for him to finally achieve a lifetime dream and a lifetime goal.

It was now or never for a man that preached about respect and said that he’d bring liberty back to the World of Professional Wrestling. Four men would stand in his way and do their absolute best to stop him but ultimately those four men would fall flat on their faces as Kingston climbed the top of the mountain and sat in his throne.

( JUST GIVE UP ALREADY )
-- scene one / flashback --

Inside the ring was a nineteen year old Damien Kingston who happened to be wrestling a fellow young star. The two men were locked up in the corner when Kingston grabbed the man by his wrists and then whipped him towards the ropes. As the kid came back Kingston attempted to leap frog on over him but he couldn’t clear it leading to him getting caught up and falling flat on his face. Just then the head trainer

HEAD TRAINER:What the hell was that? Seriously what the hell was that?!

Kingston had pushed himself up to his feet quiet quickly as the head trainer was now pulling himself in the ring. All the young Kingston could do was lower his head because he had once again fucked up and he knew that this was going to end very well for him. He waited for the yelling to continue.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:I was doing what you told me to do.

HEAD TRAINER:If you were doing what I told you to do then you wouldn’t have damn near broke your neck!

DAMIEN KINGSTON:I made a mistake it won’t happen again.

HEAD TRAINER:You made a mistake and it won’t happen again? How many fucking times have I heard that since you walked into this school? How many times Damien?

His trainer stood there just glaring in the direction of Kingston whom had no choice but to look up at him. He knew that this was not the first nor was it the last time he was going to screw up. He also knew that wasn’t the first nor would it be the last time he made that statement. He just looked up and answered correctly.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:More than you probably should have.

HEAD TRAINER:At least you got something right. I have heard it more than I should have. Here I am wasting my time training the future of this business and you can’t even do so much as a leap frog. I feel like I’m wasting not only my time but yours as well. You can’t seem to do a single thing properly.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:I am sorry you feel that way sir, but I don’t. I know that I’m going to get better. I know that I’m destined for great things in this business. It’s been a dream of mine for a rather long time now.

HEAD TRAINER:Is that so, and what might those great things you are destined for?

DAMIEN KINGSTON:I am destined to be a World Heavyweight Champion someday. I am destined to be a Main Event quality superstar. I am destined to be the man of a promotion. I can feel it in the pit of my gut. I am destined for those things and I’m going to do whatever it takes to make them happen.

He stated that was such confidence. Kingston truly believed he had what it took to be at that level and to be that person one day. He didn’t care if others shared the same view or not. All he cared about is what he wanted and what he was going to achieve in this business that he felt he belonged in.

HEAD TRAINER:Let me tell you something kid… just because you grew up watching wrestling and because you had a few dreams that this is what you are meant to do for the rest of your life doesn’t mean that’s the case. It might be cruel of me to say this, but you don’t have what it takes kid. You just don’t.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:That’s a matter of opinion sir, and I respect your opinion. However I don’t believe that and I’m not going to give up on my dream just because someone tells me they don’t think I have what it takes.

HEAD TRAINER:Well, as much as I admire your guts and your balls for the lack of a better term. I can’t do anything with you. You aren’t progressing like you should and like I said I don’t think you have what it takes to be in this business. I’m going to go ahead and release you from the school.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:Wait… you can’t do that. I signed up for this and I paid you in full. I have a total of six months here. It’s only fair that I get to train for those six months. I assure you I’ll get better. I’m just a bit of a slow learner I guess when it comes to this and not to mention I’m rather nervous.

HEAD TRAINER:Sorry kid, you don’t cut it. I’ll make sure that you get the money back, but don’t make this harder than what it needs to be. Get your stuff and go on. Best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:In whatever I decide to do? Fuck you old man. I’ll tell you what I’m going to decide to do. I’m going to still be in this business. I’m going to go against everything you said. I am not going to give up and I’m going to make every single one of my dreams come true. I will be a world champion, I will be a main eventer, I will be the man in a promotion, and when I do that. You’re going to regret this day!

With that being said Kingston shoved the older man aside and climbed right on out of the ring. He grabbed his book bag that was sitting there on the bench. He tossed it over his shoulder and walked right on out the front doors without so much as looking back. This was the very moment that put Kingston in the mindset where failure wasn’t an option and that he had to achieve everything he set out to do. History was bound to be made with this young man.

( YOU MAD BRO )
-- the shoot --

You mad bro?

That’s all I can say after hearing Psycho’s little rant about me. It seems like I have forced Psycho to go a little more psycho, haha and the crazy part about it is. All it took was for me to say a couple words. All it took was for me to call him a sellout. All it took was for me to call him out on his bullshit. Now he wants to go off the deep end and start talking all crazy and shit. Now he wants to talk about how I’m this and how I’m that. How this isn’t my time, how I don’t stand a chance against him, and so on.

Well let me clue you in Psycho. You’re opinion doesn’t mean a fucking thing to me. Much like you said I don’t care what you have to say to me. I don’t care what you have to say about me. Not a single bit of it means a damn thing, and unlike you I’m someone that actually sticks to that. I’m not someone that’s going to go completely off in a promo and aim shot for shot at me because I got under your skin and because apparently what I do say about you actually does matter.

If you truly believed that what I have to say about you didn’t matter to you and that it didn’t affect you then would you have really wasted your time with a promo that was aimed pretty much at me? The logical and correct answer would have been no. You would have let it all roll right down your back and it would have been something that you just left alone but you didn’t which means you do care when I say something about you and you do see me as a threat to your championship.

Granted you said otherwise but with the emotion and the time you took to cut that promo it clearly says otherwise. None the less though Psycho, I want you to know that just because you talk a lot of shit, just because you think you are better than me, just because you don’t want something to happen, and just because you worked really hard to get to where you are right now doesn’t mean that you get what you want and in this case you aren’t going to get what you want because you don’t deserve it.

And because truth be told you don’t have what it takes to beat me. Now trust me I know that you’re going to bring up the fact that you beat Cyrus. I know that you’ll brag about taking his title and ending his streak. That’s about the only claim to fame you have right now besides being in possession of the title. I said the first time around that I respect that you did that and I gave you the props you deserved for such a situation. Here’s the thing though I’m not Brenton Cyrus.

I am Damien Kingston and I’m on a different level that Cyrus. I’m someone that has something to fight for. I’m someone that has something to prove. I am someone that’s never been on the level that you have been on. I am someone that hasn’t been on the level that Cyrus has been on. I’ve never been the top guy. I’ve never been the main eventer. I have never been the World Heavyweight Champion and therefore that makes me the hungriest son of a bitch in this match. I’ve done made that clear.

But now because you are telling me I can’t do something. Because you are writing me off. Because you think that you are better than me. You are forcing my hand to step it up a little bit further. You are forcing my hand to go to places I have never been before. You are forcing my hand to not only prove you wrong, not only defeat you, but cripple you. You’re forcing my hand to end your career just so you can see what kind of power I truly hold.

Once I have gotten to that level and once I have gone to that place there’s no turning back for me. So congrats Psycho, because without even realizing it you have managed to dig a six foot hole for yourself. That’s right you’ve officially dug your own grave and now there’s no way out of it. Now you have to do deal with what’s coming your way and what is coming your way is all kinds of hell. Now more than ever the one that’s at a disadvantage is you.

No one tells me that I cannot or will not do something, so with that being said you claimed you never sold out and that Master Enterprises is just backing you up finically. You better hope that they plan on paying doctor bills because that’s exactly where you’re going to be headed the moment the bell has sounded and I’m handed that World Championship. You better hope that Master Enterprises plans on paying you for the rest of your life because I’m personally going to see to it you never wrestle again.

I sincerely hope that in general Master Enterprises plans on taking care of you for the rest of your life, after all it’s just about the money right? And considering that I am now going to be the man that takes everything from you, considering the fact I’m going to be the man take takes away that title, takes away your career, and puts an end to your pure existence here in NLWF. It’s only fair that they pay for everything due to them being behind you.

I said it on day one, I didn’t come here to make friends. I didn’t come here to be the guy that followed the rules and be the guy that everyone liked. I didn’t come here to play second best or to be someone that always got close to being the guy but could never actually get the job done. I didn’t come here to just say I got this close. No, I came here to be the guy. I came here to be the man. I came here to win that World Championship and I’ll do whatever the fuck it takes to be sure it happens. So fuck you and everything you stand for Psycho…

And that’s something you can take to the bank, bitch!

Now when it comes to Cyrus, Stylez, and Skull… it’s a little unusual that you three are this quiet. I mean usually by now Crimson is off cutting those cryptic ‘you better be scared of me’ promos. Ya know the typical stuff that was outdone in the 80s. The shit that doesn’t work now days. You know the shit that gets Crimson laughed out. Like I said before everyone else might be afraid of him but I’m sure as hell not. I’ll never fear a man that puts on his mother’s eyeshadow.

By now Stylez has already gone off on a racist tirade and trying to gain any kind of exposure that he can. Cause we all know he’s someone that holds onto his former glory days more than anyone else. You know the days that weren’t all that glorious in the first place. The days where he pretty much had anything and everything handed to him. The days where it was easy to win a title because he didn’t have any fucking competition. Well, I know this much he’s in for some competition when it comes to me.

Then of course there’s the former champ himself, Cyrus.

I’m used to him having something to say about someone, about the match, and so forth. Probably one the greatest hype men in the business. Not this time around those he’s been rather quiet and to be honest I think I know why. With all due respect Cyrus you didn’t expect to lose at Warrior Games. I don’t think anyone expected you too but it happened. That’s what has got you so silent. You let yourself down. You let NLWF down and it’s something that’s eating away at you.

I’ll admit it Cyrus, it’d likely eat away at me too if I spent as long as I did as champion and then drop the ball. It’d eat away at me too if I went as long as I did with a winning streak only for it to come to an end. It’d eat away at me too if the entire company was resting my shoulders only for me to cave under the weight and let all the weight fall into the hands of the wrong man. You are at an all-time low and there’s a good chance that you’re doubting yourself right now.

There’s a good chance that you are wondering if you’ve got what it takes to take on the man that dethroned you. You are wondering if you’ve got what it takes to climb the rankings again. You are wondering if you can be the man that takes back that belt and takes back this company. Well, you see Cyrus you’ve already lost. Because you have doubt and because you are questioning things. Trust it sucks because I wanted to face THE Brenton Cyrus and not this punk bitch version it seems I’ll be getting when we step into the ring tonight.

But the thing is we don’t always get what we want. I learned that a long time ago and as frustrating as it might be, that’s life. Though, I will tell you this much when it comes to tonight. When it comes to King of the Throne and when it comes to that World Championship. I am going to get what I want. See, like I said with Psycho. You’ve already been to the top Brenton. You know what it is like to hold that gold. You know it is like to be that man. You know what it’s like to have that spot. You might have lost it, but you’ve been there and you don’t have to prove anything else if you wanted to be technical.

I on the other hand do have everything to prove. I was someone that was never meant to make it in this business. I was someone that was told I was too slow. I was someone that said I was too small. I was someone that was told didn’t have the body to make it. I had my first trainer ever in this business hand me back my money and flat out tell me. I didn’t have what it took to be someone in this business. I didn’t have what it took to be the man, to be a main event guy, or to hold the world championship. For twelve fucking years that has eaten alive at me but I never let it define me. I made it clear I'd beat those words and I'd beat those odds.

I'll be damned that now I'm in the one spot I always wanted to be in to have someone take it away from me, and to be quite honest you were the only man that I felt could do that. You were the only man that I was concerned about going into this match. You were the only man that I thought could derail my plans. You were the only man that I saw myself having trouble against and the man that I knew would present a real challenge to me. Now that I look back on it and now that I see what you’ve become. I know it’s going to be a walk in the park for me. I know I’m beating you, but more importantly I know I’m leaving with the belt.

Psycho.
Brenton.
Stylez.
Skull.

You four men stand in the way of the one thing I want. You stand in the way of me making a twelve year dream become a reality. You are preventing me from putting the respect and the honor I set out to put back in this business a long time ago, and that’s why when that bell rings the moment we’re all in the ring with each other. I’m unleashing a side to me that you’ve never saw before. No room for error, failure is not an option, and my time has come. From this point on I will not take a backseat nor will I be second best. Because I am THE best. I am royalty. I will take the throne and I will become KING!

LONG LIVE YOUR NEW KING!
Damien Kingston
Damien Kingston
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1988-12-04
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Illinois
Number of posts : 19

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
( LONG LIVE YOUR NEW KING ) I_vote_lcap1/100( LONG LIVE YOUR NEW KING ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down