NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can't always go home

Go down

You can't always go home Empty You can't always go home

Post by Guest February 18th 2010, 1:55 pm

(Promo opens on a snowy South Boston. Sirens can be heard from off in the distance and the flashing yellow lights from plow trucks passing by light up the icy sidewalks of the Boston slum.

The camera zooms on to show a figure wearing a black robe standing in shin deep snow in front of a dark and deserted looking house. The figure has his hood pulled up, masking his face in darkness. The camera swings behind the man, looking over his shoulder at the dark and empty house.

The figure reaches up and takes down his hood, revealing the slightly smiling face of Corey Casey. Corey heaves a deep sigh as he looks at his former home, reliving all the memories locked away within the walls. He hadn’t been home since Megan had moved out to the City of Salvation with him.

Corey pulls his robes tighter around him to guard against the cold wind that is blowing through the snow covered streets of South Boston. Corey quickly climbs the front steps and takes an old key out of his pocket. Corey slides the key into the lock and lets himself into his old home.

Corey reaches to his right and flicks on the lights. The lights turn on and Corey smiles, instantly glad he had kept up with the payments on the house. Corey looks around the inside of his old house, noticing how all the furniture had a thin layer of dust of it.

Corey throws the keys into the basket by the door and is about to close the door when suddenly, Corey hears a voice behind him…a voice that is vaguely familiar…)

???
You’re not welcome here any more…leave

(A faint smile spreads over Corey’s face as he finally remembers the name to go along with the familiar voice)

Corey Casey
Mike O’Malley…it has been far too long my friend

(Corey slowly turns around to see Mike O’Malley and two other men standing in his doorway…all of them armed with baseball bats. Mike O’Malley, once Corey’s oldest and best friend, is staring at Corey with eyes filled with anger. Mike raises his baseball bat and points it directly at Corey’s head)

Mike O’Malley
I told you once…leave here and never come back…there won’t be a second time Casey

(Corey softly laughs as he recognizes the two other men standing by Mike’s side)

Corey Casey
Josh O’Toole and Sean Clark…how nice to see you gentlemen

(Josh and Sean don’t say a single word; they just continue to stare at Corey with fuming looks of anger. Corey motions to his living room with a sweeping motion)

Corey Casey
Well do come in my friends…it has been far too long since we’ve seen each other

(Mike suddenly swings the bat directly at Corey’s head. Corey ducks and Mike smashes the bat into Corey’s doorframe. Corey slowly draws himself, staring dead into the hatred filled eyes of Mike O’Malley)

Mike O’Malley
Salvation scum! We have seen what you have done…what you have become! Leave South Boston now…and never haunt our neighborhood again!

(Corey suddenly makes his move. He closes the distance between himself and grabs Mike in the Death Clutch. Josh and Sean then spring into action, swinging their bats at Corey’s head. Corey tosses Mike into his living room and, before Josh and Sean’s bats collide with his skull, he spears them both onto his front porch.

Corey then springs to his feet, grabbing both Josh and Sean by their shirts and throwing them so hard that they land with a thud on the sidewalk outside of Corey’s house. Corey then turns his attention back to the gasping Mike O’Malley, who is trying to catch his breath still. Corey slowly walks into his house and closes the door, securing the deadbolt lock behind him. Never once does Corey’s evil gaze ever leave Mike’s suffering form. Corey walks over and squats down, getting on eye level with a man he once called his childhood best friend)

Corey Casey
I’m sad Mike…you don’t seem all that happy to see me. Don’t you have time to catch up and have a Guinness with your childhood best friend?

(Mike just stares at Corey, his eyes full of wild anger)

Mike O’Malley
My best friend was “The Celtic Hand Grenade” Corey Casey. You killed him…and replaced him with the twisted and evil thing you are now…

(Mike quickly pulls himself onto the balls of his feet and tackles Corey into a near by table. Corey feels his weight combined with the force of Mike’s tackle shatter the table into a thousand match sticks. In his head, Corey is laughing hysterically…he didn’t expect this when he first showed up in Southie tonight. Mike stands and grabs Corey’s shirt collar)

Mike O’Malley
You wouldn’t leave on your own…so now I have to send you back to your “God” Cyrus in a body bag…

(Mike cocks back his right fist and throws a right hand at Corey’s head. Corey ducks at the last second, catching Mike off guard. Corey then catches Mike in the stomach with a swift right knee, driving the wind from Mike’s lungs. Mike doubles over in pain, clutching his stomach. Corey grabs Mike by the belt and runs and throws him headfirst over the couch. Mike’s face connects with the glass coffee table on the other side of the couch, shattering it. Corey lifts his hand to his mouth, noticing that a small trickle of blood is coming from the corner of his mouth. He laughs wickedly at the bleeding and dazed form of Mike O’Malley who is trying to pick pieces of glass out of his face)

Corey Casey
You know Mike…it’s funny. I came here tonight with the intention of relaxing and taking it easy. I wasn’t going to hurt any one, wasn’t going to show my face down at the pub. I was simply going to come back to this house for the memories…

(Corey walks around the couch, his smile widening as he watches Mike trying to pick the glass shards out of his face)

Corey Casey
But instead…you and your flunkies have brought back the most important memory I have…

(Corey grabs Mike and picks him up. Corey then lifts up the TV and forces Mike’s arms under it. Corey brings the TV crashing down on Mike’s forearms, crushing them instantly. Mike screams out in pain and tries to move his arms closer to his body, but Corey makes sure to keep pressure on the TV…pinning Mike’s arms underneath it. Corey then delivers two swift punches to Mike’s face, causing Mike to become woozy. Corey sets up Mike’s head so that it is resting against the screen of the TV. Corey then takes a few steps back…measuring Mike…)

Corey Casey
You boys reminded me…that there is nothing like a little home grown violence to brighten your day…

(Corey runs and delivers a swift kick to the back of Mike’s head, causing his skull to shatter the TV screen. Corey removes his foot from the screen of the TV and looks at the bloody and still body of Mike O’Malley lying limp against his TV stand. Corey then turns and walks into the kitchen. His eyes search for a brief moment before he spots what he was looking for…the stove. Corey walks over to the stove and, after searching for a moment, finds the propane hose that fuels the stove. Corey pulls the hose out of the wall, causing propane to begin to flood out of the hose and into the house.

Corey then turns and opens the basement door. He goes down into the basement for a moment and then returns…holding a blowtorch. Corey sparks the blowtorch, causing a blue flame to appear. Corey brings the blowtorch into the living room and sets it by the door that leads into the kitchen. He then walks over to the barely alive body of Mike O’Malley. Corey grabs Mike’s face and pulls it out of the TV. Mike lets out a groan of pain, causing Corey to deliver another punch to his former best friend’s face)

Corey Casey
YOU THINK THIS IS PAIN?! THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT THE FOLLOWERS OF SALVATION WOULD FEEL IF I FAILED THEM AT BATTLE LINES!

(Corey then drops Mike onto the living room floor in a bloody heap. Corey turns and walks towards his front door. Corey unlocks the dead bolt and opens the front door, stopping only to cast one last look over his shoulder)

Corey Casey
Hey Mike…do me a favor…when you see my dad in hell…

(Corey lets out an evil laugh)

Corey Casey
Tell him that his “failure” son has become the vengeful striking hand of God

(Corey slams the door shut behind him and calmly walks out into the freezing cold night. Corey walks down his front steps and keeps walking, only pausing to notice that Josh and Sean had run off…leaving Mike at the mercy of Corey.

Corey makes it out into the middle of the street when, suddenly, his house violently explodes. Glass and pieces of wood fragments shower the sidewalk and the sound of the explosion roars through the silence of the night. Corey never turns back, never stops to look at the place that was once his home…and was now the flaming pyre of his childhood best friend. Corey lets out a soft laugh as he walks off into the darkness of the night)

Corey Casey
I guess you can’t always go home…

(Corey walks off into the darkness of the night. The camera turns and shows the burning house of Corey Casey. The camera fades to black as the sound of sirens can be heard off in the distance)

The Match

So, Hawk, you are going to light the entire city on fire after you beat me eh? Just torch the entire city down and call it a day with little to no thought about anything that would occur afterwards?

-Sounds like you haven’t really thought this one through-

Then again I shouldn’t be surprised that you haven’t thought your plan all the way through…I mean, we are talking about the impulsive and always sarcastic Jason Hawk here. The man who torches cities for no real reason other than he doesn’t like them and gives alcohol to others regardless of whether or not they want it…

-Jason Hawk: ever the great thinker-

I am only going to say this once Jason so do try to pay close attention…this little part where I systematically rip you apart at the end of the promo…this is called a “shoot.” Not a shot or whatever else you keep calling it…

-But, I promise I won’t talk about your inability to form a coherent English sentence for the rest of this shoot-

You saw that the pressure is all on me because we are fighting in a Street Fight Match in the City of Salvation…and for once in your life…you are right Hawk. The pressure is on for me because I am in front of the thousands of followers of Salvation with God himself watching on to make sure that I do Salvation proud…

-Fun Fact: I thrive under pressure-

“This is your type of match and you will lose it”…really Hawk? That is the best you could come up with? No reason given, no shot taken at me…just “this is your type of match and you will lose it.” I will give you a reason I will win…because I thrive when there are no rules to restrain me…I thrive when I can be turned loose to unleash untold amounts of pain upon my opponent.

-I’d say that was a big advantage for me-

Yes Hawk, are the one that has been spoon fed everything. It’s funny that you say that I am the one that is being spoon fed…mostly because I would have thrived here with or without Brenton handing me the World’s Title. The only difference is…I would have gone on to achieve greatness with or without the help of anyone else. Whereas if you didn’t have Nick to carry you on his shoulders…well you would have been where you were in NAW…on the fast track to no where.

-The Battle Lines have been drawn Hawk-

At the end of the day you just have to look at the facts…you are aligned with the Notorious No Show/the Notorious Drug Addict and a man that still regards Brenton as his God. Whereas, on my side, I have the seemingly unstoppable Steven Angel and God himself. But this isn’t about Genocide vs. Salvation…this is about you vs. me…and when it comes down to it Hawk…you just don’t have it in you to get the job done. So Cyrus wrote it…So it shall come to pass…Quoth the Lord…

Back to top Go down