NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOOT 3

Go down

SHOOT 3 Empty SHOOT 3

Post by Hostyle Jones April 30th 2013, 4:37 pm

Now, I know that the NLWF wrestling world is probably expecting to see James Shark and Brooklyn Carter make it to the title unification match at King Of The Throne. This would be something that would happen if we lived in a perfectly designed world, but we don't. See, in NLWF, shit happens. There is no doubt about the history bewteen James Shark and his 'bitch'! So, it would be the most logical outcome to King Of The Throne, but that's assuming that both of them retain their titles...

Like I said, perfect world scenerio...

I'm here to make sure that everyone knows that this is not a perfect world!

In fact, when Hostyle Jones steps into the ring, shit isn't all peachy! Shit isn't blueprinted out like some Disney fairytale where everyone gets what they want, or where they get their house with a white picket fence and a dog named Spot. In this business, plans get ruined and shit CAN turn out the way that you didn't expect it. That is why I'm also here to tell you that at King Of The Throne, there is going to be a lot of people out there that throw their screw face on when it's all said and done.

In the end I'm taking James Sharks belt, and then I'm going to unify both belts by beating a female like Bobby beat Whitney!

Let's talk about facts for a moment. Brooklyn and Sharks love hate relationship is getting boring, and at King Of The Throne it ends! When it ends, it doesn't end good for either of them. When it ends, it ends with both of them leaving the arena without a strap around their waist!

When the night ends, it ends with Hostyle Jones melting down his newly won Undisputed Championship and making it into the "Undisputed Chain Of Gold!" Yeah, that's right- because like I said, I'm fuckin' nuts! As for the leather strapping? Well, I guess I'll give it back to James Shark? Maybe he will be able to use it as a belt to hold his pants up or something? Lord knows that he is suffering from malnurishment!

Shit, I'm not trying to downplay Shark, though. I have been in the ring with Shark, so I will give him his respect as a wrestler! As for a person, well, let's just say he's a typical me too guy! Jay Z drives a Bently, and BANG, what do you know? James Shark drives a fuckin' Bently...

That's the problem with wrestlers in todays federations. If I said it once, I'll say it a thousand times more. These guys come into this business, and everyone wants to be Mr. Me Too! Hostyle Jones doesn't roll that way. I am always innovative, and I always come original and correct.

I GO APE SHIT!

To be honest, there is nobody else set in this Undisputed Championship match that I can even say comes close to me on the entertainment scale. I make fans put their asses into seats during the booking, and then when the bell rings, I make those same asses stand from the seats and ignite like the strike of a match.

Who else but I?

James Shark?

Fuck em', fuck em all. I'm dropping heads to ring mats at King Of The Throne, and I'm going to take my rightful place as one of the greats in the NLWF! I can not fail, and I won't. Since my arrivial I have waited months for this, and I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. I guess the NLWF corporate office finally got tired of rolling with the whole "Obama" Undisputed Championship reign?

It's time for a change...

A change that the No Limit Wrestling Federation isn't used too!

I WILL BE THE KING OF THE THRONE!!
Hostyle Jones
Hostyle Jones
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1986-07-01
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Jersey
Number of posts : 92

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 03-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
SHOOT 3 I_vote_lcap44/100SHOOT 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)

Back to top Go down