NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRUNK AS FUCK :: THE SHOOT

Go down

DRUNK AS FUCK :: THE SHOOT Empty DRUNK AS FUCK :: THE SHOOT

Post by Hostyle Jones May 18th 2013, 10:16 pm

DRUNK AS FUCK :: THE SHOOT Shoot_zpse5928f00

The chances of any of these teams winning the tag titles is unlikely. It is like a fat kid who wants to lose weight, but still gets high and gets the munchies, it ain't gonna' happen!

Hostyle Jones and Robbie Hart built the Human Highlight Reel legacy in the NLWF and then we re-built the tag team division from the ground up. Brick by fuckin' brick we made a name for ourselves and noone is gonna' stop up. People think that they can just make teams and win? Let me break it down to you fools...

Robbie Hart and I are established!

As for anyone else in the match? Well, in tag competition, they aren't...

Nick Ridicule comes out here and gives me my respect. He says only time will tell with me as Undisputed Champion. He says it looks promising and whatnot. My thing is, I'm glad that you respect me, but I really wanted to MAKE you respect me, much like I have done all the rest who faced me. In the end, NLWF superstars learn that I am not a pushover, but since you already know that- I think I will just have to show you exactly how brutal a match with Hostyle Jones can be.

Everytime Robbie and I step into the ring and put those titles on the line, our legacy as a tag team is on the line. You are correct about this, Nick, but you are also right. Robbie and I need to win this, because a win in a match so intense would be our crowning jewel so to speak. As for what would be on the line for our opponents?

BRAGGIN' RIGHTS

There is nobody in NLWF right now that can say they took down Hostyle Jones and Robbie Hart in tag team action. Who can say that?

It wouldn't be Harris. Like I said, NOBODY in the Land Of No Limits can say they have beaten us as a tag team. As you might have caught a victory over each of us individually, as a team we are flawless. This should be the task that you try to fulfill. Then again, it's not gonna' happen like your last couple matches. You are now getting the full clip of the Human Highlight Reel!

Fuck your path to immortality, Harris!

In two months noone will even remember your wins, because you fizzle out- much like the rest of the lames that couldn't hack it. I mean, let's be honest- not many are cut to walk a path of least resistance in NLWF. Many simply are not good enough...

If you are...

You and Warren Bates are just gonna' have to prove it, because right now- I HOLD THE FUCKIN' CROWN!

Double Champion, Pride Of Philly Co-Winner, Undisputed King Of The Throne, One half of the longest reigning tag champions in NLWF!

To date, I am the monster force in NLWF. It's time that you and the rest of those back stage who don't agree to start accepting it. I claw my way to the top and become a huge name in any business I step into. You know why?

It's because I don't givva' fuck, I just let my ambition take me there.
Hostyle Jones
Hostyle Jones
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1986-07-01
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Jersey
Number of posts : 92

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 03-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
DRUNK AS FUCK :: THE SHOOT I_vote_lcap44/100DRUNK AS FUCK :: THE SHOOT Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)

Back to top Go down