NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Prayer for darkness

Go down

A Prayer for darkness Empty A Prayer for darkness

[The scene opens on complete darkness and a rough, raspy voice is heard reciting a prayer]

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power,
and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

[Old style gothic, organ music begins to play a very dark song, and a light begins to flicker, then another and another, until it is light enough to see that we are in a church. However it is empty from what we can see, it is a typical church, the Pugh's are wooden and on each side of the isle and in the front is a wooden alter. As the camera zooms closer in we can see a man sitting with his head down in his arms on one of the seats, it looks like he is praying, we can just make out the back off his head and his rough dark hair, The man stands up and approaches the alter, He kneels down and from what we can see blesses himself, he stands up and looks at the picture of Christ hanging above him, he walks up the stairs to the alter and turns around, we can now see who it is, it is none other than Death Angel, he wears complete black, and a long leather Jacket, and his old Black and Red mask, around his neck he wears a gold amulets, A minister walks down the aisle towards him almost rushing.]

Minister: What do you think you are doing, don't you know ministers are the only people who are supposed to be standing where you are? Who are you?

[Death Angel just stares at the minister as the minister begins to smile for some reason]

Minister: Wait...... I know you, you're Death Angel, the wrestler, who is going to be faving Carver Ocean and Ryan Hawk.

Death Angel: Well Minister, I see you're in touch with the current wrestling scene.

Minister: Yes and I think

[Before the Minister can Finish what he was going to say Death Angel speaks]

Death Angel: I didn't come here to talk about what you think.

[The minister steps back a bit, with a shocked look on his face now that he notices Death Angel is not the Death Angel he has seen on TV for NLWF, Death Angel looks up again at the picture off Christ and smiles as the ministers face shows a very concerned look]

Minister: You are deranged my son, you need guidance, you are not the Angel I frist saw in NLWF.

[Death Angel laughs at the minister, as his face shows a sadistic look.]

Death Angel: You know what's funny, I don't need guidance from you or any one because I like the New Angel I am and I will send some one to hell.

Minister: I'm sure they will not go down with out a fight, and they will come out on top in this match against you.

Death Angel: You are wrong Minister I will be the one that comes out on top, and I will prove that by destroying Carver Ocean there is know one that can stop me from being the best in the world.

[Death Angel again laughs as the minister approaches Death Angel, he stands beside him at the alter.]

Minister: Death Angel, you will fall to Ryan Hawk in the match.

[Death Angel bangs his hand off the alter, creating a loud echoing bang down the hall, his face turns to a look of anger and he begins to shout down the minister]

Death Angel: Don't.. Don't even suggest that Ryan Hawk can beat me, he has know idea what he is getting into when he faces the SYCO.

[The minister starts to shake, he is afraid, maybe for his life.]

Minister: The Syco in you is Deranged and it needs to be removed from you.

[Death Angel grabs the minister by the throat, as Death Angel laughs, his finger slides over the minister's face, almost as if he is trying to scare him witless. Death Angel releases him and the minister falls to the floor, he backs away from Death Angel as Death Angel continues to laugh.]

Death Angel: The Syco will never be removed from me.

[Death Angel walks away from the alter and down the steps and walks on down the isle, he turns around to face the alter and the picture of Jesus yet again]

Death Angel: There will be no way that Carver Ocean walks out of this match if me and Ryan Hawk team up and take him out.

[Death Angel walks on down the aisle again to the door, he opens it and looks back to the minister who is now getting to his feet.]

Death Angel: You see father, Evil, it is coming and when this match ends I will be the one that is standing and they will know that I am a legend for a reason.

[Death Angel raises both his hands and the lights flicker out one by one, the minister falls to his knees in prayer as Death Angel walks from the room and the rest off the lights go out.]

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power,
and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

-------------------The Match-----------------------

Ryan Hawk I pick plan C that we work togather to take out Carver Ocean and once we finish him once and for all then We can have an Epic match to see who will move on to face Chad or TJ.

Carver Ocean Hell has been unleashed and there is nothing you can do to stop it from coming you may have gotten to my brother Brian Savage but you will not get me because The one thing you didn't want to face was a pissed off Angel but you did and now you have to deal with all the pain in the world because every thing I did to your own brother will be 1000 times more painful and Ryan Hawk darkness will be the only thing you feel because I will lock you into the Darkness and make you scream in pain.
Death-Angel
Death-Angel
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Zodiac : Taurus
Location Location : In your Nightmares
Number of posts : 424

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 27-28-04
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $7,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
A Prayer for darkness I_vote_lcap100/100A Prayer for darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit