NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer.

Go down

Prayer. Empty Prayer.

Post by Aaron O'Shea July 16th 2009, 6:09 pm

It was a while back now when we first became friends. What was a behind the scenes issue, had gotten out of control. When the we rose up against the “law” together.

We overcame the powers in the business and came out the better.

We both rose up against Carmine Vestieri when he tried to restrict us from enjoyment. Fuck him and fuck the rules, we wanted fun and we had it that night.

So we messed with a few people, (fuckit). But it is our right as champions to mess with the new guys. A right of passage if you will. But they stepped out of line to over elaborate what was harmless fun, into rule breaking. We both were traded from what was once the “A-show” because of one new guy and we made a wrestling dynasty on Legacy along with many others. We rose against the power and created our own.

We drove out the oppression, victorious over those assholes.

But we did it together. I being the fool that I am turned my back on our history for more camera time, and now in this segment my thoughts come out, in the mode of prayer.

The video begins in the locker room of the Rated [R] Champion, “The Man of a million nicknames” “The Future” “The Next Best Thing” “The Swan Killer” “The One man Ratings Machine” “The most wanted man in wrestling” “The Sexual Jedi” “The Disciple”.

The one the only the founder of the Age of Rage! “The Phenomenal Fighting Irishman” Aaron O’Shea.

Aaron for the second time this week is sitting in his locker room with the lights dimmed down low. He is sitting next to a make shift bed he set up for this video.

He is wearing pyjamas and is carrying a bible with him as he walks towards the bed.

Aaron kneels down beside his bed and closes his eyes. He places the bible on front of him on the bed.

Hail Megan, full of grace our Cyrus is with thee,

Blessed art thou among women

And blessed is the womb of thy womb, Brenton Jr.

Holy Megan, wife of brenton,

Pray for us sinners,

Now and at the hour of death,

Amen.

Oh, my Brenton. Source of all mercy.

I acknowledge your sovereign power.

While recalling the wasted matches that past,

I believe that you, Brenton, can in an instance turn this loss to gain.

Miserable as I am, yet I firmly believe that you can do all things.

Please restore to me time lost, giving me your grace

Both now and in the future, that I may appear before you in Championship gold,

Amen.

Brenton I come to pray to you in this confusing time of need. You are the omega and I have betrayed you with humiliation and disrespect. I cannot condole anything that I may have done over broadcast or private. I come to you with respect and gratitude and ask for forgiveness. Apologies for all my mishaps with your name and legacy.

I do wish that you show me mercy within our match this week and in the future. I ask no more than you show mercy by releasing the pressure on me by sparing my title which you have admitted means no importance to you.

I do see us a great friends and wish to continue our friendship along the timeline of our illustrious careers.

The way I acted was inexcusable, and was done only to satisfy my swollen ego. I shall show nothing but the upmost respect for you , your family and friends oh lord. I shall never use your name and abuse it just to improve my name and following.

I do understand fully if you do not wish to even consider the terms and conditions of this request as I have completely abused our friendship with the greatest disregard for respect.

Now I shall move onto apologising to your significant other, the love of your life Ms. Tiffany Starr, well Ms. Megan O’Day.

I am deeply apologetic for the disrespect I have showed you this week in my Youtube videos. It was irresponsible and childish to disrespect Brenton like that to boost my ego, but then to drag you into this was extremely unprofessional and wrong.

I am praying to you because even though you are not divine like the Lord, Brenton Cyrus. However you are carrying the next divine one in your womb. You are now holy royalty which is why I now ask for your forgiveness aswell.

Now I would like to end with apologising to your son and future child. For disrespecting their parents and to reassure them that none of my speeches were true and was horse shit.

Aaron O’Shea blesses himself and stands up from kneeling. He walks over to the opposite side of the room and puts away the Bible according to Salvation, in his locker. He then walks back over to the bed and lies down in it , and acts as if he was asleep. Signalling for the video package to end.

Never shall I turn from the friendships most important to me and my life.

For history cannot be forgotten. I shall not forget that night.
Aaron O'Shea
Aaron O'Shea
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Number of posts : 464

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record:
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Prayer. I_vote_lcap100/100Prayer. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down