NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brenton Cyrus: The Documentary (Part 3: The Future)

Go down

Brenton Cyrus: The Documentary (Part 3: The Future) Empty Brenton Cyrus: The Documentary (Part 3: The Future)

Post by Shadow Demon July 26th 2009, 6:48 am

Pictures of Brenton Cyrus flood the screen, before they split apart, and the letters: “What’s next?” are formed.

Shadow Demon
We all know the Brenton Cyrus of today. Triple champion, triple brand owner, all that stuff. But have we ever stopped to think what the future holds for NLWF’s Superman? What twists and turns are going to occur? I’m going to take all the current factors, and use them to make an educated guess, on whats next for Brenton Cyrus.

Pictures of Brenton Cyrus executing offensive moves on opponents flash on the screen.

Shadow Demon
First of all, will Cyrus still be dominant in the future? Will he still have that same grip on this federation as he does now? I believe that it’s very possible that he will continue to herald NLWF for a long time, unless, of course, he gets interested in something else rather than the No Limit Wrestling Federation. Because, as you get older you start to get other interests, and so on. But I doubt this will happen. Brenton is fully committed to this federation, and it would be highly unlikely for him to find, in the near future, something he is more passionate about than NLWF.

A video of Brenton Cyrus holding the Razors Edge, Tag Team, and World Heavyweight Championships plays.

Shadow Demon
Another question is, will Cyrus always be a champion? How long will his World Heavyweight title reign continue for? This is a hard question to answer, because practically no one looks like they are able to beat Cyrus. It seems he is on an unstoppable roll. And Cyrus claimed that he would die before he lost the world heavyweight championship. Now that’s a statement that shows you just how passionate Brenton Cyrus is about the World Championship. He goes through hours of pain and sacrifice just to hold onto it. Now that’s commitment!

A video of the two hall of fame cermoines begins to play.

Shadow Demon
What I think is certain in Cyrus’s future, is a Hall Of Fame induction. He deserves it more than anyone else right now, in my mind, and should definitely be next in line. He does so much for this federation, and deserves it for all the hours he’s put in to making this federation what it is. So, soon there will be a Hall of Fame: Brenton Cyrus.

Pictures of Brenton Cyrus float across the screen.

Shadow Demon
I hope you’ve enjoyed this documentary as much as I did making it, and urge you all to tune in to
NLWF’s Pay Per View, Resurrection of Respect. I’ll leave you with one important message...

Pictures of Cyrus appear in the screen, before spinning into the words-NLWF: Fuck the rest.
Shadow Demon
Shadow Demon
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1992-02-10
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Monkey
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 341

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: (W-D-L) 25-3-20
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Brenton Cyrus: The Documentary (Part 3: The Future) I_vote_lcap100/100Brenton Cyrus: The Documentary (Part 3: The Future) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down