NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brenton Cyrus: The Documentary (Part 1: The Past)

Go down

Brenton Cyrus: The Documentary (Part 1: The Past) Empty Brenton Cyrus: The Documentary (Part 1: The Past)

Post by Shadow Demon July 24th 2009, 4:43 am

Shadow Demon
Well here I am, mere days away from Resurrection of Respect, and one of the biggest matches of my life. The man I face, as many of you already know, is Brenton Cyrus. I have organized this 3-part documentary to document the life of Brenton Cyrus, the past, present and future of this legendary wrestler. Yes, I know I’ve already done it on the chat box, but I feel Cyrus deserves a greater history document than that, and a hell of a lot of stuff has happened before I completed that. Anyway, I’m Shadow Demon, and I hope you enjoy the presentation.

=================================================================

--The Past--

Pictures of Brenton Cyrus in various places and positions fade in one after another, as Shadow Demon’s voice narrates.

Shadow Demon
The man, the legend, the entity, Brenton Cyrus...Current World Heavyweight Champion, Undisputed
Tag Team Champion, and Razors Edge Champion...

Pictures of Cyrus holding the Heavyweight, Tag, and Razors Edge championships all flash across the screen.

Shadow Demon
Former Global Annihilation Champion and Junior Heavyweight Champion...

Pictures of Cyrus holding the Global Annihilation and Junior Heavyweight championships flash across the screen.

Shadow Demon
We all know Brenton Cyrus now. How could you not? He’s the face of NLWF, and the World Heavyweight Champion. But just how did Brenton Cyrus become this famous? How did he get from being a High School Musical pop star, to being God? And just how did he manage to transform after just over a month? In this documentary, I will be looking at and answering both of those questions, and much, much more.

The screen flashes to white before slowly fading in on a picture of Brenton Cyrus making his NWLF debut.

Shadow Demon
Brenton Cyrus made his debut on Direct Hit IV, on the fourteenth of February two-thousand and nine. He faced NC-17 in a NLWF Junior Heavyweight Championship Qualifying Match, and defeated him in a lopsided battle. Around this time, Brenton Cyrus formed the team One World Nation with Chuck Matthews. The team made their debut against American Cobra and Saint, on Direct Hit V. OWN easily defeated them, and went in against each other in a fatal four way match for the NLWF Junior Heavyweight title at New Era.

The ending of the fatal four way match plays.

Shadow Demon
Brenton Cyrus won the match and became NLWF’s first Junior Heavyweight Champion. The last two men in the match were, you guessed it, Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews. Both men put in a tremendous effort, but Brenton would manage to hit the North Mason Money Maker on Chuck and pin him for the win in the end. After New Era, One World Nation would team once again to face the New Design, Johnny Styles and Cyber Punk, at Direct Hit VI.

A highlight video of the tag match plays.

Shadow Demon
One World Nation lost the match by a hair, in what many call a screwjob. But nonetheless, life went on for Brenton Cyrus. Around this time was when the Salvation transition occurred...

Dark pictures of Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews move around the screen, before blending into the Salvation logo.

Shadow Demon
One World Nation became Salvation, and Cyrus changed from HSM hottie, to God! And his first target? Hall of Famer, Johnny Styles. Their rivalry ascended when Cyrus kidnapped Styles’son, Alex Mark, and challenged him to a Live or Die match in order for Cyrus to give him back. Styles accepted the challenge, but also cost Cyrus his Junior Heavyweight Championship against Johnny Electric. These two met in an epic showdown at War Games, the Superbowl type event of NLWF. The match had a whole lot and more, many claiming that both men stole the show. In the end, Cyrus would defeat Johnny Styles with the help of, surprisingly, Alex Mark!

A video of the end of the Live or Die match plays, showing Alex Mark hitting his own father.

Shadow Demon
With that win, Brenton Cyrus proved himself to everyone in the NLWF locker room and outside it. Cyrus then set on his quest to become World Heavyweight Champion, the title then held by “The Thriller” Joe Santiago, who had defeated Cyber Punk at War games to claim it. Brenton Cyrus and Joe Santiago faced off at King of the Throne, in a King of The Throne match that also included Rico Sutton, Jake Stunner, and surprisingly, Chuck Matthews.

A highlight video of that match begins to play.

Shadow Demon
Eventually, Brenton Cyrus would defeat each and every one of them to become NLWF World Heavyweight Champion. Whether you think this was a dark day in NLWF or a great day, either way, it was the beginning of a new era.

A video of Salvation crucifying various wrestlers begins to play.

Shadow Demon
Salvation became the most dominant stables in NLWF history. At one time they held all the belts on Direct Hit, Chuck Matthews holding the No Limit Championship, Brenton Cyrus holding the World Heavyweight Championship, and together they were the Universal Tag Team Champion, and also replaced the NLWF logo at one point in time. Eventually, Cyrus would win the Global Annihilation Championship, outlasting NLWF’s best in a tournament; beating Johnny Styles for the second time in the final match. Salvation, were unstoppable.

Pictures of Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus flash on the screen, next to each other, before slowly beginning to tear apart.

Shadow Demon
Eventually, though, it all had to come to an end. Brenton Cyrus, after an argument with then Direct Hit general manger Carmine Vesteri, was traded to Legacy while Chuck stayed on Direct Hit. Many claimed that there were arguments between the two partners before Cyrus was traded away from the Red Brand. Brenton then created a new team with The Mexican Samurai, called 25 to life, and started a huge takeover. 25 to life practically took over the entire NLWF, with Brenton Cyrus taking over ownership of each brand. The team would only last a short time however, as Mexican Samurai disrespected Cyrus backstage and the team disintegrated.

A highlight video of Brenton Cyrus plays, highlighting the past few weeks.

Shadow Demon
Brenton Cyrus recently created a new show, Friday Fusion, which is a show where members of both brands may fight, and defeated Mexican Samurai and Delirium in the tirple threat final of the Razors Edge tournament, to become Razors Edge Champion, and is currently scheduled to defend his World Heavyweight title against I at Resurrection of Respect. Please join me for the next part of this documentary, where we take a look at the current standings of Brenton Cyrus.
Shadow Demon
Shadow Demon
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1992-02-10
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Monkey
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 341

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: (W-D-L) 25-3-20
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Brenton Cyrus: The Documentary (Part 1: The Past) I_vote_lcap100/100Brenton Cyrus: The Documentary (Part 1: The Past) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down