NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Legacy XIII■-

Go down

-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Legacy XIII■- Empty -■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Legacy XIII■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 12th 2009, 3:20 am

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†Final Days†■-
-■†■-
-■■-

-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Legacy XIII■- EndGame3

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†The Final Days of Brenton Cyrus†■-
-■†■-
-■■-

“…Please Don‘t Go…”

“…Please Don‘t Go…”

“…Please Don‘t Go…”

■■
Friday July 10th
Backstage at an NLWF Live Event is usually a pretty fun place, one of the most fun places I‘ve ever been. I usually stay in one spot, talk to a few people, and then get ready for my match. But this show was, different. Final Days has been on my mind for a while now, but tonight, the fans started to catch on.

“…Please Don‘t Go…”

“…Please Don‘t Go…”

“…Please Don‘t Go…”

The wrestlers backstage didn’t know what was happening, well, only a few of them knew. The Final Days storyline is such a beautiful thing, its like watching the world crumble in front of you. But now people are starting to catch the hint, they are starting to realize that The Final Days of Brenton Cyrus, is the final stage of Salvation, the end. They were starting the get louder…

“…Please Don‘t Go…”

“…Please Don‘t Go…”

“…Please Don‘t Go…”

“Cyrus!”

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Yeah?

■■Orlando Ortiz■■
Brenton they are starting to boo everyone out of the building! We need to do something, this show is falling apart.

Orlando Ortiz worried way too much, far more then any man should.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’ll take care of it. I have an idea that will make this crowd remember this night for the rest of there lives. Someone tell me where Mex is, 25 to Life is about to make history for these fans.

I really owed the fans of Philadelphia, I screwed Frank Hart, the pride of Philly, then booked Direct Hit for Philadelphia, and removed it at the last second to go to Toronto so I can kill Havoc. They deserved the best live show, and I had to give them something special.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Someone play I’m not Jesus! I’m headed to the ring, someone tell Mex to go to the ring!

Suddenly the backstage area became a hectic place, everyone trying to fill a different one of my commands. It was almost a scary thing to see, I watched as one of the NLWF workers tripped, no one even stopping to help him.

Salvation Theme
Dirty little secret
Dirty little lies
Say your prayers and call me rare
Save your soul tonight

My Salvation entrance music started, I had to walk over to the sound system, ready to switch it

Drift among the faithfull
Bury your desires
Aberrations fill your head
You need a place to hide
And I am

“WE WANT CYRUS”
“WE WANT CYRUS”
“WE WANT CYRUS”

Do you remember me?
And the kid I used to be?
Do you remember me?

When your world’s come crashing down
I want to relive.
Your god is looking down on me!

Revival Theme

I never wanted
And I never cared before

I never wanted
And I never cared before
Take it back
This is a new day

I never wanted
And I never cared before
Take it back
This is

How I long to regress
To the days before I took upon myself
The obsession of this world (for tomorrow)
A day of innocence equating beauty (may fall)
For tomorrow may fall (and today)
And today is already (is already gone)

Tomorrow may fall
Today is already gone

Take it back
This is a new day

I never wanted, this is a new day
And I never cared before
I never wanted, I never wanted
And I never cared before

New Theme

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.

It's a
Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

I emerged from behind the small curtain and look at the rabid crowd, they paid to see Direct Hit and they got a little live event, not to mention the fact they were starting to question The Final Days. I walked down to the ring and walked up the steps, holding the World Heavyweight wrestling Championship on my shoulder. I walked into the ring slowly, taking a good look at the crowd before walking to the corner to grab a microphone.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Everyone calm down, I’m here.

I smile at this wild and crazy crowd, thirsty for a main event they’ll never forget.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Listen everyone, I switched the location of Direct Hit because I wanted to beat Havoc In his home town of Toronto Canada, but to make it up to everyone, I’m offering a full refund to anyone who doesn’t want to see the main event for this show.

The crowd was intrigued, they seemed interested in what kind of main event I would offer.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Not only that, but the NLWF’s August PPV event, World War Tour: God of War will be right here in Philadelphia, and tickets are free because the event will be one match, where everyone in the NLWF beats the hell out of each other in a Hardcore Falls Count Anywhere in the state, Battle Royal.

The crowd clapped and cheered for the good news, especially since I hope Frank Hart would be back from injury before then, they love there hometown hero here.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Since everyone here wants a main event they can be proud of, I’m going to deliver. I know all of you seem to think you understand The Final Days of Brenton Cyrus. I’m engaged, my fiance is pregnant, and my schedule has me beaten almost beyond repair. It’s safe to safe, it’s a safe bet my days are coming to an end, the days of Salvation are coming to an end.

“We Want Chuck”
“We Want Chuck”
“We Want Chuck”

I knew an East Coast event would hate the fact that a majority of Legacy was here to entertain them instead of the Direct Hit roster, and I knew the Direct Hit fans were dying to have Chuck Matthews back.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You want Chuck? Yeah, well, so would I!

That got me booed a bit, but I wasn’t concerned, some people knew why Chuck Matthews did what he did, and some people, like myself, will always be confused.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Here it is, you can leave and get your money back, or you can watch the Resurrection of Respect Main Even right now, for this audience only.

The crowd goes into a roar of cheers, I took off my World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship and handed it to the referee as I awaited Shadow Demon. Originally I planned to fight The Mexican Samurai in a match all about respect, but I was told by the official that he left after his match.

The arena lights went off as the intro to "The Blister Exists" plays, I knew Shadow Demon would be ready for action, the guy is automatic when I need something done, one of the most reliable people in NLWF. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses, Rouge was right behind him, we locked eyes, him walking down the flat ramp, and me using the ropes to stretch a bit more. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him, the pyro looked good considering this wasn’t a huge event. Shadow Demon walked slowly down the ramp and finally climbed in the ring. We meet at the middle as the referee screams out rules and instructions.

“This match is for the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship…”

The crowd was actually silent, and this crowd had been screaming nonstop all night, they were very into this match, I don’t think anyone left for a refund.

“…I will strict with the rules, do not make me disqualify you…”

At that point I wasn’t even listening to the referee anymore, I was enjoying the moment. See, the thing I love most about The Final Days of Brenton Cyrus, is I know everything is going to end, and everyone else, doesn’t.

“…Are you both ready for the main event?”

I nod my head, and watch as Shadow Demon does the same, this was our huge match come early, and we weren’t going to leave until the fans begged us to stop. I watched Samantha Praxton step out to the center of the ring as the referee raised my World Heavyweight Championship high into the air for everyone to see.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Legacy XIII■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Legacy XIII■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Legacy XIII■- Empty Re: -■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Legacy XIII■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 12th 2009, 3:24 am

Samantha Praxton - This match is a Standard Match, and it is for the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship! In the ring at this time, weighing in at 245 pounds, from Unknown, Shadow Demon!!!

The crowd gave Shadow Demon a great ovation, it was actually a surprise to see considering Shadow Demon has so far spent his career on Legacy.

Samantha Praxton - and the champion, weighing in at 205 pounds, from Des Moines, Iowa, he is the current reigning and defending World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, “The Entity” Brenton Cyrus!!!

The fans of Philadelphia gave me a heart warming ovation, I jumped to the middle turnbuckle and posed for the great crowd in attendance. I climbed down and turned to face Shadow Demon who was standing in the center of the ring.

[Brenton Cyrus walks to the center of the ring. Rocky Mason is the referee for this contest. Rocky Mason checks Shadow Demon's boots and knee pads. Rocky Mason checks Brenton Cyrus's boots and knee pads.

I looked at Shadow Demon, and he stared right back at me as we awaited the match to begin, this one was going to be huge.

(ring, ring, ring)

I charged Shadow Demon, which probably wasn’t a good idea.

Shadow Demon ducks a clothesline from Brenton Cyrus. Shadow Demon delivers hard punches to the face of Brenton Cyrus. Shadow Demon throws Brenton Cyrus to the turnbuckle. Shadow Demon puts Brenton Cyrus on the top rope and executes a superplex.

I wasn’t expecting such a high impact move so early, he was really on the attack, he wanted to show everyone he could be the World Heavyweight Champion.

Shadow Demon gets back to his feet. Brenton Cyrus gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Shadow Demon. Brenton Cyrus stands up. Brenton Cyrus applies an arm wrench to Shadow Demon. Brenton Cyrus fist drops Shadow Demon on the mat. ]

I could feel oxygen finally pumping back into my lunges after a huge elbow smash from Shadow Demon right into the center of my chest. My fist connected hard into his forehead, as I began my first advantage of the match.

[Brenton Cyrus moves back to his feet. Shadow Demon is back on his feet. Shadow Demon gets tiger suplexed by Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus is back on his feet. Shadow Demon goes for a double arm DDT but Brenton Cyrus dodges the attack. Brenton Cyrus attempts a picture perfect dropkick, but Shadow Demon blocks it. Shadow Demon grabs the legs of Brenton Cyrus. Indian deathlock applied by Shadow Demon. Rocky Mason is checking for a tap out. ... ... ... (AHHHH!) ... Brenton Cyrus is fighting the hold.

I didn’t know that Shadow Demon had a submission move in his move set, I probably should have scouted him more. I crawled with all my strength towards the ropes, Shadow Demon had all of his weight on my back so I had to crawl with the both of us before reaching and grabbing the bottom rope.

Shadow Demon breaks the hold. Shadow Demon lifts Brenton Cyrus and throws him over the top rope to the floor Rocky Mason starts the count (.1)

I looked over at some of the fans in the front row, they were screaming at me to get up, get up, they didn’t know that my left knee had started acting up again, I had hyper extended it in the steel cage match again Death Angel and it has been haunting me ever since. I fought to my feet, using the guardrail to lift me up. I looked inside the ring and saw Rouge talking to the referee. I wondered where Shadow Demon had gone, but then I turned around.

Shadow Demon swings a Steel chair and hits Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus is bleeding heavily as a result.

Another injury had caught up to me, that damn cut on my forehead, with a schedule like this, it will never heal. I watched the blood run down my face, I still loved it whenever I got busted open. Once again, I fought to my feet, this time a crimson mess.

Shadow Demon body slams Brenton Cyrus. (..2) (...3) Brenton Cyrus gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon climbs to his feet. (....4) Brenton Cyrus uppercuts Shadow Demon. (.....5) Brenton Cyrus takes Shadow Demon into the ring.

I knew I couldn’t beat Shadow Demon outside the ring, he was a ring general an the outside of the ring was his base camp. The body slam on the outside of the ring hurt like hell, Luckily I was able to get up and connect a bit of offense before throwing Shadow Demon back into the ring.

Brenton Cyrus hits Shadow Demon with the back of his elbow. Shadow Demon with a headbutt on Brenton Cyrus. Shadow Demon uses a closed fist on Brenton Cyrus. Shadow Demon comes from behind and bulldogs Brenton Cyrus. Shadow Demon is up again. Shadow Demon covers Brenton Cyrus. Rocky Mason counts the pin. ...1 Brenton Cyrus kicks out. ]

I had to send him a message by kicking out early, I had to make sure he knew that even as a bloody mess he would have to do a lot worse to pin me just for a two count. Hopefully kicking out at the count of one will get me some kind of advantage.

[Brenton Cyrus stands up. Shadow Demon hiptosses Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus gets up. Shadow Demon is t-bone suplexed by Brenton Cyrus. ]

I bounced up so fast from the hiptoss that I had to connect a T-bone suplex, really exploding Shadow Demon.

[Brenton Cyrus hooks Shadow Demon in the abdominal stretch. Rocky Mason asks Shadow Demon if he quits. ... Brenton Cyrus tightens the hold. ... ... Shadow Demon is fighting the hold. ... Shadow Demon escapes.

I cranked the abdominal stretch as hard as I could, I wanted to dish out a beating and finally I was building momentum.

Shadow Demon climbs to his feet. Shadow Demon chops Brenton Cyrus. Shadow Demon drives a forearm into the head of Brenton Cyrus. Shadow Demon runs to the ropes Brenton Cyrus knocks Shadow Demon out with a tilt-a-whirl powerslam.

We laid hurt in the center of the ring, I needed to find a way to take control of the match, it was starting to feel like he was beating me.

Brenton Cyrus clotheslines Shadow Demon over the top rope and to the floor Rocky Mason starts the count (.1) Brenton Cyrus waits for Shadow Demon to stand up. Brenton Cyrus bounces off the ropes and dives at Shadow Demon with a suicide dive. Sahdow Demon gets launched hard into the guard rail.

“That was awesome”
“clap, clap, clap, clap, clap”
“That was awesome”
“clap, clap, clap, clap, clap”

I loved that chant, it was one of my goals to always get the fans going wild, I wanted them to thin about me for the rest of the week.

Brenton Cyrus trys for a piledriver but Shadow Demon avoids it. (..2) Brenton Cyrus hammers away at Shadow Demon’s back. Brenton Cyrus piledrives Shadow Demon into the floor. Brenton Cyrus lifts Shadow Demon who is knocked out cold. (...3) (....4) Brenton Cyrus uses a closed fist on Shadow Demon. Brenton Cyrus grabs the arm of Shadow Demon and he runs him full speed into the guardrail.]

This match was all about me right now, I had all the advantages in my favor.

[(.....5) Brenton Cyrus throws Sahdow Demon into the ring. Shadow Demon forearm smashes Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus connects a picture perfect dropkick, double kicking Shadow Demon to the face.]

I have the best drop kick in all of wrestling, no more Mr. Nice Guy, I was about to unleash a great offensive attack on Shadow Demon.

[Brenton Cyrus forearm smashes Shadow Demon. Brenton Cyrus forearm smashes Shadow Demon. Brenton Cyrus forearm smashes Shadow Demon. Brenton Cyrus forearm smashes Shadow Demon. Brenton Cyrus forearm smashes Shadow Demon. Brenton Cyrus forearm smashes Shadow Demon. Brenton Cyrus delivers a spinning backbreaker to Shadow Demon. ]

“Fuck‘em up Cyrus Fuck‘em up”

They loved it, The fans have really appreciated my wrestling style since I became the World Champion. This was the part of the match I liked to call the beat down, because the fans were screaming “Fuck‘em up Cyrus Fuck‘em up” and I was doing what they told me!

Brenton Cyrus gives Shadow Demon a reverse neckbreaker. Brenton Cyrus climbs to his feet. Brenton Cyrus lifts Shadow Demon up. Brenton Cyrus puts Shadow Demon in the corner. Brenton Cyrus bounces off the ropes and hit’s a running yakuza kick to the face of Shadow Demon, sending him to the ourside of the ring.]

I Remember my trip to Japan, where I learned to kick, where I purchased the greatest pair of kicking pads and boots I’ve ever used. I don’t use my kicks as much very more, I think the art of kicking is meant to be used on special occasions.

[Shadow Demon trys for a diving headbutt but Brenton Cyrus avoids it sending Shadow Demon crashing hard into the guardrail. Brenton Cyrus runs and kicks Shadow Demon across his face sending him over the rail and into the audience. ]

This was becoming one of my favorite matches, I was really beating the shit out of Shadow Demon, and the fans were getting there moneys worth.

[Brenton Cyrus sets up and chair in front of the guardrail. Brenton Cyrus runs and jumps off the chair over the guardrail, kicking Shadow Demon to the face, but landing really hard on the concrete.]

Probably not one of my greatest ideas, I landed so hard I thought I broke my tailbone.

[Brenton Cyrus and Shadow Demon lay hurt on the concrete floor. Brenton Cyrus climbs over the guardrail back to ringside and grabs Shadow Demon. Brenton Cyrus suplexes Shadow Demon over the guardrail and onto the floor.]

I began to take deep breathes, make sure I don’t get exhausted to early, I would hate to burn out.

[Rocky Mason starts the count (.1) ]

I heard the referee begin his count, and knew I had 10 seconds to punish Shadow Demon on the outside of the ring.

[Brenton Cyrus pushes Shadow Demon back first into the barricade. (..2) Brenton Cyrus runs with Shadow Demon and bounces him off the ring pipe. Shadow Demon is bleeding as a result. ]

When I saw blood I jumped all over it like a rabid beast, or a shark with blood in the water.

[(...3) Brenton Cyrus drives his fists into the skull of Shadow Demon. Brenton Cyrus lifts Shadow Demon up for a body slam, then runs him into the ring pipe again. (....4) Brenton Cyrus tackles Shadow Demon and pummels his head. (.....5) Brenton Cyrus throws Shadow Demon back into the ring. Brenton Cyrus runs to the ropes and clotheslines Shadow Demon as hard as possible. Brenton Cyrus covers Shadow Demon, hooking the leg. Rocky Mason counts. ...1 Shadow Demon kicks out. ]

We had really been going at it, a lot of fans in the arena are gonna call this one of the best one on one wars they’ve seen in awhile.

[Now Brenton Cyrus standing. Brenton Cyrus slaps Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and faceslams him onto the mat. Shadow Demon gets back to his feet. Brenton Cyrus gets back to his feet. Brenton Cyrus gets tiger suplexed by Shadow Demon. Brenton Cyrus climbs to his feet. Brenton Cyrus executes the front-layout suplex on Shadow Demon. ]

I wondered where the hell he got this kind of momentum, he was starting to takeover this entire match, with a series of devastating moves.

[Brenton Cyrus moves back to his feet. Now Shadow Demon standing. Shadow Demon hits Brenton Cyrus with a headbutt to the mid-section. Shadow Demon hits a spinning leg lariat on Brenton Cyrus sending him to the mat. Shadow Demon attempts a Shadow Crusher. Brenton Cyrus reverses it and goes for The North Mason Money Maker. Shadow Demon backflips and lands on his feet, but Brenton Cyurs hit’s a Shadow Crusher on him. Brenton Cyrus crawls over and pins Shadow Demon. …1..2! Shadow Demon barely kicks out.]

I reaised my arms in the air, thinking I had him beat, but was forced to retract my celebration when the referee said, only two! Shadow Demon kicked out of his own Shadow Crusher.

[Brenton Cyrus is back on his feet. Brenton Cyrus lifts Shadow Demon. Brenton Cyrus picks up Shadow Demon and drops him face first into the mat with A New Day. Brenton Cyrus goes for a pin. Referee Rocky Mason makes the count. ...1 ...2 Death Angel attacks Brenton Cyrus.]

Death Angel was all over me, his attack was a vicious one. Death Angel tried to Devils Impact me bu I reversed it and clotheslined Death Angel over the top rope. I challenged Death Angel to come back to the ring, but he was backpedaling up the ramp.

Ding Ding Ding

The match had ended on a disqualification, I was extremely disappointed, I turned around to check on Shadow Demon, blood running from the cut on my forehead. When I turned around I was met by a briefcase to the head. Shadow Demon laid me out cold and held his briefcase in the air. I knew he could have cashed it in right then and there to become the World Heavyweight Champion, but for some reason he didn’t.

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†Final Days†■-
-■†■-
-■■-

Death Angel, the End Game has arrived and for the past couple of days things between us have only gotten worse. You attacked my best friend and tag team partner The Mexican Samurai, I don’t even know if he’s alright!

You also watched as I burned Havoc alive! Whatever you needed him for, you can use these ashes that I saved, because this is all that’s left of Havoc. As for you stealing the 9 carat engagement ring that I gave to Megan O’Day, I want you to listen to me, and I want you to listen to me good, If you ever go near my family again, I don’t care who you are, or who you say you are, I will kill you!

Don’t get it twisted Death Angel, there are many reasons why you are still alive, and there are many reasons why I haven’t made it a goal of mine to make sure you die. I feel a connection between us, whether you are Rob Langdon or just another SYCO like myself, there are reasons I can’t kill you yet.

But don’t take my kindness for weakness, if I have to pull the trigger and blow your brains out to protect my love, then prepare to die! The fact is that even if you are Rob Langdon, you have no right to threaten the well being of anyone close to me.

Death Angel, The End Game is only a test, it’s a test to see which one of us can dish out and take the most punishment, to see which one of us is the greater warrior, The End Game isn’t where our rivalry ends, it’s where our rivalry goes In a different direction. I obviously can’t afford to have you alive, you seem to always find a way to me, and you always seem to take away things I want, therefore Death Angel, I think it’s time to change things around, how about I start using, the power that has been given to me.

Next Week Death Angel you join 1 of 6 Wrestlers who will be booked on all three shows! That means Death Angel that if you are still here, alive on earth, next week, you’ll be fighting in 3 matches, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Not only That Death Angel, but I’m also going to make you defend the Global Annihilation Championship, against Shadow Demon!

Death Angel, the End Game is less then 24 hours away! Are you prepared to look into the eyes of hell, and be forced to feel the wrath of God? Brenton Cyrus is ready for The End Game!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Legacy XIII■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Legacy XIII■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down