NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping My Homie!

2 posters

Go down

Helping My Homie!  Empty Helping My Homie!

Post by Robbie Hart June 12th 2013, 6:40 am

When Nick became champion with Hostyle Jones, I was fucking stocked! I was thrilled the tag-team titles was staying in the family! But that was OWN and this is GAT and so far hate to say it, but it looks like Nick's dropping the ball on this one! I mean no disrespect to my brother, but Hos and I didn't bring back the fun of tag-team wrestling to watch those belts become a revolving door!

Its not going to happen on my watch

Add the fact that both Psycho, BC and Kingston straight up prison jumped my ass at the end of OWN and I have all the motivation I need to fuck up the ROC plans for GAT! I already got the tournament in the bag, that part is very fucking clear! Kingston has been stuck on reply, all his promos sound like a bad chop and screw album all replaying everything he said in his 1st round, not to mention SB just straight up rape the kid without lube! Harris doesn't take the time to do his homework before he speaks, he actaully believes my Uncle SB has only been in two feds when everyone knows Johnny Stylez has always been a fed whore!

For fuck sakes, SB retired in three different promotions!

Like I said .... its in the bag

But Why not pull off a big fuck you to the ROC and reunite the Human Highlight Reels for GAT? It's about fucking time BC is on the other side of a royal fucking! That motherfucker been getting away with fucking everyone since the first time he broke into this game. He's only the defending Undisputed Champion because he stole it from Hos! Don't get it twisted BC, we all know you stole that championship, it was a match that wasnt even on the card

But because your BC ... It was official? 

Everyone is quick to bash Corey Casey for ETAing a show, but your just as bad! I thought we were doing things different around here, but all I see is the NLWF V1, BC making sure he holds every championship possible. Don't believe me? How many championships does BC have outside NLWF?

Not a fucking one

Every time he steps foot into another company, motherfucker flops faster then Swan Lee's career! But in the NLWF he's a fucking immortal?! I smell bullshit playa! Taking a second to think about everything around here, is it really no secret why Nick hasn't shown up?

I'm starting to think Hos was set up from the word go

Psycho is just as bad, this motherfucker is blinded by gold he doesn't realize he's on the Chuck Matthews career path! Psycho lets face facts here mang, the last time you were in a tag-team match that I made an appearance in, you left Philadelphia disappointing! You may have everyone thinking you this bad ass untouchable motherfucker, but at Pride I showed the world your far from being just that

The only reason you're on this push is because your BC's pet project, that and take a look around these halls, can't say there is a line of main eventers looking to replace you. Makes you think doesn't it Psycho, you become World Heavyweight Champion and this place shrinks in talent

I gotta ask you both Psy and BC, what happens to the ROC when the Human Highlight Reels walk out of DC wearing every major title this company has to offer? Can the ROC really take shit over when there only leg to stand on is the Respect of Wrestling championship?! I bet after Hos and I steal the fucking show at GAT, Psycho's gonna repo his gift to Kingston.
He's gonna take back the Respect of Wrestling championship

I find this shit entertaining, Psycho you're going into DC as the numba one guy in this promotion. You're the numba one guy on the P4P rankings, but you're stock's going to fall faster then Wall-street did during the recession! I'm about to show the ROC that you can't have Chaos without a little Anarchy! 

No Worries Hos ...

I got your back homie!

Let's end these clowns once and for all!
Robbie Hart
Robbie Hart
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1984-04-28
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Rat
Location Location : Da Burn, NY
Number of posts : 75

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 06-01-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,130,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Helping My Homie!  I_vote_lcap66/100Helping My Homie!  Empty_bar_bleue  (66/100)

Back to top Go down

Helping My Homie!  Empty Re: Helping My Homie!

Post by Hostyle Jones June 12th 2013, 7:24 pm

with that I see facts... bc said nick was leaving me hanging in the chatbox days ago.

pretty messed up brotha'
Hostyle Jones
Hostyle Jones
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1986-07-01
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Jersey
Number of posts : 92

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 03-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Helping My Homie!  I_vote_lcap44/100Helping My Homie!  Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)

Back to top Go down