NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Helping Shadow

Go down

A Helping Shadow Empty A Helping Shadow

Post by The Mexican Samurai March 9th 2009, 4:35 pm

Sometime in 2006...

Prescilla: You can't keep doing this Samurai....you stupid bastard....your going to get yourself killed!

I could hear heavy sobbing but my vision is blurry. My head hurts, I have no recollection of what has happened. I could hear a faint voice, it was Prescilla.

Prescilla: Samurai, I don't see why I keep doing this. Why do I keep coming back to the hospital every single time you fuck up. Every time I have told you stop using drugs, you run off.....back to your old habits of shooting up whatever is around you and partying all night. The only question that I can ask you is.....why?

Prescilla: WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING PROMISES TO ME WHEN YOU CAN'T KEEP THEM!?

Prescilla: It's not like you understand my true feelings, anyways. Maybe my reluctance in telling you....was a good thing. I can't keep seeing you in this bad of shape, it's breaking my heart...

Prescilla, I have always loved you. Ever since the first time I saw you, why do you think I kept going to the gym everyday? I wanted to be the man that protected you from harm whenever you were in trouble. But...your right....I failed. I don't deserve you in the state that I am in....I could never protect you.

Prescilla: If it wasn't for that man paying for your bills then you wouldn't be in this hospital bed, you would be dead. I hope your hearing this now, and when you wake up you realize that there are people out there that still care for you.

Who was this man? Who would want to pay for my hospital bills?

Prescilla: But, your probably not listening. You've always been such a stubborn man. Such an asshole!

Prescilla: Goodbye....Samurai.....

I feel a warm tear hit my hand before a nurse starts yelling "Miss!" and the sound of footsteps become distant.

I'm sorry Prescilla....

I still can't see but visions of last night come back to me. I had gone out to the club and ordered a screwdriver, heavy on the vodka, people walked up to me which was the norm. Signed a few autographs and met some random floozy. Not too long after that I was snorting coke off her back while screwing her from behind.

I am a terrible person....

????: Hey, Samurai. What's up?

Who was this? I hadn't recognized the voice. Was it someone close to me?

????: If I have to keep paying your medical bills then your going to run me into the ground. Haha.

So this was the man that payed for my medical bills. I had no idea who he was. I can hear a shriek from the nurse as she asked him for the autograph.

????: Haha, no problem. But just make sure that my buddy here is well treated for.

Nurse: Thank you, Thriller.

There was only one man that I have known to be called The Thriller. That was Joe Santiago, a fellow wrestler in the JWF. Me and him were not really close. We greeted each other sparsely in the back but we both lived very different lives. He had compassion towards others and lived a life with dignity and respect. I was always reckless and went out to party with total abandonment for my body. The people loved Joe Santiago. No one really cared about me.

Joe: Hey buddy, there has to be an alternative than doing this to your body. I know you have the will to overcome this, man. Just believe in yourself.

It was harder to do it than to say it Joe. I've tried so many times....

[The truth was that it would be more three more years until I finally got everything on the right track.]

One day I had hoped to be like Joe Santiago, to be adored by fans and to have the respect of everyone around him. To be a proud champion that will be remembered for being kind-hearted and helping anyone and everyone when they were in trouble.

Joe: People can only respect you, Samurai, if you respect yourself. I hope that you can realize that when you wake up buddy. I'll be around if you need me.

[That was the last time I talked to Santiago for close to three years.]
The Mexican Samurai
The Mexican Samurai
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1986-11-16
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Hemet, CA
Number of posts : 248

http://www.myspace.com/mexicansamuraij