NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Might Not Even Wake Up Homie

Go down

You Might Not Even Wake Up Homie Empty You Might Not Even Wake Up Homie

Post by Guest January 27th 2013, 12:33 pm

Brooklyn Carter appeared on the television, her always beautiful-self zoomed into the camera as she was being questioned by an interviewer. I wasn’t sure if the interview had just started, if it was just ending or if it was half way through.

Regardless, I put the volume all the way up and listened on.

You Might Not Even Wake Up Homie Urld_zps1a375ab4
INTERVIEWER: Are you and James together as of right now? There have been a lot of rumours going around that the two of you have broken up.

Brooklyn’s eyes grew wide in surprise and mouthed out “really?” the question seemed to come off as a shock to her, she brushed her hair to the side and shook her head gently.

BROOKLYN CARTER: James and I have not split up, we've decided to spend a couple weeks away from each other so he can focus on his training and it gives me an opportunity to focus on mines, but i also have other engagements that i need to attend to.

The interviewer nodded his head.

INTERVIEWER: Well Brooklyn, everyone has already caught up with the story of Clayton Paris being kicked out of the gym and unemployed by James Shark, we do know that there was some sort of an argument where he said “it’s either me or Brooklyn” but we haven’t heard your side to the story yet. Did you have anything to do with Clayton being kicked out?

Brooklyn seemed to be annoyed by the question for some reason.

BROOKLYN CARTER: I'm not even going to talk about that shit honestly, that decision was James decision and his decision alone, so if you need to an answer, then find Shark and have him answer it for you.

The interviewer got taken back by the attitude she sort of gave him, but he continued on with his questioning anyways.

INTERVIEWER: We were unable to get some words from Clayton Paris, so can you sort of update us on how James Shark is doing? There have been several reports stating that James Shark isn't even in New York, his gym has been closed down since the dispute between him and Clayton, and nobody really knows where he is or what he's been up to.

BROOKLYN CARTER: And if I knew I definitely wouldn't tell you, so everything you know, I know.

INTERVIEWER: So you’re saying that the two of you have not been in contact? You don’t know where he is or what his mindset is right now?

She shook her head.

INTERVIEWER: Well aren’t you worried?

She shook her head again.

BROOKLYN CARTER: If he was in some sort of danger or trouble, I would know about it. I think right now he’s just trying to space everyone out and focus on what he has to do. Besides, he’s still tweeting on twitter so…

INTERVIEWER: Fair enough… well with most of Shark’s success coming from Clayton, do you feel what James did was wrong to let Clayton go? The two of them have known each other for years and if it wasn’t for Clayton, James Shark would have still been over two hundred pounds and a one trick pony with no wrestling game.

Brooklyn sighed before answering the question.

BROOKLYN CARTER: Everyone knows that Clayton played a huge role in Shark's professional life, and his personal. Clayton has seen Shark at his worst, and at his best. Again, this is a question you would have to ask James because it was a decision made by him, sometimes relationships don't last, whether personally or professionally and people change, people part ways, and people move on. I'm pretty sure James knows what he's doing!

Brooklyn stands there, looking to be irritated by the questions about me and Clayton, she shakes her head and folds her arms.

INTERVIEWER: Were you surprised that he picked you over Clayton or did you sort of expect that? Because most of us, no offense to you, were shocked. Had he picked Clayton over you, you wouldn’t have been the first girl that got dumped by him because of his trainer.

She seemed to have taken offence disregarding his comment on her not to. She frowned her face and spoke out looking right into the interviewer’s eyes.

BROOKLYN CARTER: You guys think you know so much about what's going on in my life and Sharks, but you really have no fucking clue and I find it hilarious, but at the same time a headache. I'm different from the past chicks James has been with so let's get that straight, so whatever happened in his past is his own business and right now me and him are focused on the future.

The interviewer took a quick look over at the camera man, before looking back at Brooklyn and deciding to just change topics.

INTERVIEWER: So obviously a big win for MAFIA and an even bigger win for Anthony King, can you comment on both Anthony's performance and Shark's performance, and what you thought of the match as a whole?

Brooklyn’s mood seemed to have brightened up as she realized there was a change in the topic.

BROOKLYN CARTER: The match was intense, and I thought both men fought a hard battle, King and Shark both have history, all the way back from when they wrestled together in SCW, so to finally see them square up again was nice. MAFIA!

She threw up the “M” sign at the camera.

INTERVIEWER: You seem to be happy that Anthony King won.

She nodded her head with a weird look on her face.

BROOKLYN CARTER: Of Course I am… why wouldn’t I be?

INTERVIEWER:
Well James Shark, your boyfriend… did lose.

She rolled her eyes.

BROOKLYN CARTER: Anthony King is like family to me, and James is also like family to me. It was sad to see Shark lose, but I’m happy and proud for Anthony. It sucks being in the middle.

INTERVIEWER: Do you think Shark’s loss had anything to do with the amount of after parties he had following Ultimate Glory and his time spent with you? Because this is what a couple of the fans were thinking including Clayton which obviously caused that huge argument.

Brooklyn shrugged her shoulders.

BROOKLYN CARTER: I mean I can't speak for Shark, usually he is good when it comes to his personal life and then his professional life. I mean the partying may have had an effect on his body, and the fact that he did spend less time training may have been a factor but who knows when it comes to Shark.

INTERVIEWER: Well Shark is definitely not making any excuses despite his fans giving him some, right after his match he tweeted “No Excuses”. Continuing to talk about James, you two are known for having this sort of love/hate relationship. Although the two of you may just see it as love, all of us looking at it from the outside see it differently. The two of you are on and off, on and off, on and off, but in the end, no matter how many times you guys argue or break up with each other, the result is always the same… the two of you making up and going back to being sort of like lovebirds. What brings you two back together in your opinion?

Brooklyn smiled at the question, a smile that she had given me so many times.

BROOKLYN CARTER: Love and honestly that's all I'm going to say about that, this relationship works for us and we get each other.

INTERIEWER: What have you been doing to prepare for Alison Williams?

As the interviewer asked about Alison, Brooklyn gave off a confused look for a moment.

BROOKLYN CARTER: Prepare for who? I'm sorry, you said Alison?

Brooklyn laughed out loud.

BROOKLYN CARTER:
You know what? I won't even get cocky yet, but let's say I'll be doing the same thing I did when I knocked them other rusty bitches out. Alison is just another name, another bitch, and another target. That’s all she really is, I could give a damn about what she’s done and how many times she’s done it, I see her differently than these fans do.

INTERVIEWER:
Alison Williams and James Shark could be described almost as best friends, they’ve hung out a lot and know each other since Shark debuted in 2009. Has James been giving you some hints as to what you should be doing or what you should do to defeat Alison before he went MIA?

BROOKLYN CARTER: No and I wouldn't want him to, that's his friend then so be it. I just hope he doesn't get mad when I pound that bitch face in, that's all I'm saying.

She put her hands out as if telling everyone not to blame her.

INTERVIEWER:
Maybe this was a miss-led comment but James commented one day on twitter on you not being the same girl he met in terms of that attitude and that bad girl persona. Do you feel you’ve gone a little bit soft or is James Shark just being a goof?

Brooklyn took a moment or two to answer the question, but once she answered she took a deep breathe

BROOKLYN CARTER: He's right, I kind of bitched up for a bit, only because of the situation that happened with my unborn child. I never really talked about this until now, but I kind of resented my angry girl attitude after my miscarriage because I felt as though I was being punished for that.

Brooklyn starts to tear up a bit but quickly wipes the tears away as she tries to compose herself.

BROOKLYN CARTER: It was a hard thing to go through, so I felt like I needed to re-evaluate myself and be a nicer person, i had let Shark down, my fans, my family and I just wanted to start over and be a better person. But at the end of the night I still have the bitch in me and me being soft won't affect how I fight in the ring, and everyone should know that.

The interviewer nodded his head agreeing with her.

INTERVIEWER: James Shark has your name on his arm, to many people that would seem like a very stupid move, especially after all the times the two of you have broken up. Do you see this thing lasting? And would you be willing to put his name on your arm or would you see that as too big of a risk?

She raised her eyebrows up.

BROOKLYN CARTER: Who’s to say his name isn't already on my body?

Brooklyn winks at the camera as the interviewer laughs.

INTERVIEWER: Brooklyn, the drama has been on going, and I’m sure you’re tired of it. First it was Shark and London which had you in the middle, and now it’s Shark and King which sorta has your brother in the middle and you there with him. Do you think the drama will ever stop? I mean James and Anthony seemed to be very cool with each other one day, then all of a sudden it was James who started it up again! This is going to be their third time they face each other, and a lot of people predict it to not be the last!

BROOKLYN CARTER: You have to understand that whoever James goes against, he is going to trash talk. I honestly do hate being pulled in the middle but what else can I do? I mean like I said before, Anthony and Shark have history, and it was unresolved history so of course there we're a lot of animosity between each other, as for the drama ever ending? Who knows, with King being Champ and my Brother on the prowl for Gold, I'm sure they all will have words for each other but at the end of the day, we're all like fucking family and we all have each other’s backs.

He nodded his head at her again.

INTERVIEWER: And a very interesting match-up Anthony King vs London Carter would be, but what I’m going to do right now is put you in the hot seat. Anthony King is your teammate and a very close friend of your brothers, James Shark is your boyfriend. Who wins this match and walks away as Undisputed Champion? They both have a win over each other, and the score is now even, so who wins, James or Anthony? And we don’t want any middle answers, we want a straight one!

BROOKLYN CARTER: I will.

The interviewer frowned his face, confused by her response. Brooklyn smiles as the interviewer stares at her with a confused look on his face now.

BROOKLYN CARTER:
I would hope you wouldn't try and force me to answer that crazy ass question, so I just pretended like you asked me who would win in the match between Alison and I, so I answered me. Duh ass monkey!

Brooklyn laughs as the interviewer shakes his head. He looks down at the card of questions he had and notices that he missed one.

INTERVIEWER: Oh I forgot to ask you this earlier, but Brooklyn, you were wrestling in SCW as an indy wrestler when you met James Shark, even though you were an indy wrestler your name was very popular and you were getting a lot of exposure, James at the time was just coming out of walking away from the IWF over a contract dispute and was wrestling over in the ASWF. I’ll ask James this very same question, but what we want to know, is what attracted you to each other in the first place? Brooklyn is there anything about James that made you want to get to know him more? Was it love at first sight? Did you guys just click right off the bat because of your personalities or because of your names? Like what was it?

Again she showed off the same smile she had shown earlier.

BROOKLYN CARTER: I love him, he showed me a new way of living life, and we have fun. When I first saw him I was attracted by his swag, his attitude, his personality. He was in control and he knew what he wanted, I had heard his name before but I never really researched, but from what I heard about him he was that he was a complete dickhead, which is true….

The interviewer laughed out loud

BROOKLYN CARTER: But I never really got that side of him, it was something more…

Brooklyn pauses and then smiles

BROOKLYN CARTER: He would probably kill me for saying this, but it was something more sweet and so gentleman-like about him, either way that's my dude and I will rock with him until these fucking wheels fall off.

Suddenly before I could even finish the interview, the television got shut off. As I turned around, I saw Emma Hunter holding the remote control, she still had it pointed at the television. I stood up and snatched the remote from her.

JAMES SHARK:
Hey what the fuck?

I pointed the remote towards the television to try and turn it back on but she quickly went behind the flat screen and pulled the plug off of it.

JAMES SHARK: Emma the fuck are you doing!?

She came out from behind the flat screen TV and shrugged her shoulders then crossed her arms as she stood right in front of me.

EMMA HUNTER: I apologize James, but you said you were going to avoid her right? I know it’s a video but sitting there and hearing her say stuff like that is just going to make you want to call her or text her.

I ran my hand down my face.

JAMES SHARK: And what’s wrong with a little phone call or a little text?

She sighed.

EMMA HUNTER:
Hey this was your decision not mine… I guess there isn’t anything wrong with that, but at the same time you can’t be sitting here thinking about how much you miss her, you got to be sitting here thinking about how much you can’t wait to break Anthony King’s face in half.

I was annoyed right now, but I couldn’t help but laugh at her Anthony comment. She was right, and because of that I was glad that I brought her along with me. She was on top of me with what I was eating and right now she was on top of me, making sure I was doing all the right things.

I really didn’t need Clayton.

EMMA HUNTER: But I got to admit… what I just saw was adorable. Brooklyn is such a cutie James, and you’re lucky to have her. I can tell that she really loves you, and I can see that you really love her too, it’s rare to see something like true love, but I take back what I said about her the past week… you guys have that true love.

Emma smiled as she walked over to the couch and sat beside me, I was taken back by what she just said because I wasn’t expecting her to ever say something like that.

EMMA HUNTER: I’m going to be honest and say that I was kind of planning to come between you two…

Now I was really taken back.

JAMES SHARK: haha what the fuck?

EMMA HUNTER: BUT I can’t come between that, you have a really special girl James.

It was a little bit awkward, I didn’t really know what to say. I was lucky that somebody was knocking on our door. I was about to get up and go get it but Emma got up before me. I sat back onto the couch and quickly got my phone out and scrolled down to Brooklyn’s name, remembering the interview she just gave out.

I began to text her: “I love you, and I miss you” I then sent the text and quickly got up off of the couch and put the phone down onto the coffee table.

As I followed Emma on her way to the door, I was pretty excited to see what her reaction would be because I had a good feeling of who was behind that door. By the time we got close to the door, I quickly covered the peep hole. She rolled her eyes and pushed me away, opening the door.

EMMA HUNTER:
No fucking way….

That was her reaction, she stood there frozen, almost as if she had just seen a ghost.

LONDON CARTER:
Um…. Hey, is uh.. James Shark here or did I get the wrong room?

London couldn’t see me because she only had the door half way opened. I was cracking up in the background as Emma was in complete shock.

EMMA HUNTER:
I… get the fuck out, holy shit… I can’t believe this.

I couldn’t see London’s reaction but I bet he was looking confused. As far as I knew, London didn’t know about Emma, I don’t think he even knew what Clayton looked like.

LONDON CARTER:
Oh god.. you recognize me don’t you? Look I’ll give you an autograph and maybe a picture but I really got to get going, I really don’t have time right now to meet with fans.

Emma continued to stand there in total shock, I grabbed the door and slowly opened it all the way. There was London with his training bag strapped around his shoulder. As he saw me he laughed out loud at the huge confusion and walked past Emma, greeting me with a handshake and dropping his bag on the floor.

LONDON CARTER: Damn so this is actually happening huh?

JAMES SHARK:
That it is…

Emma turned right around and shut the door, she crossed her arms and stomped her right foot on the floor catching the attention of both me and London.

EMMA HUNTER:
NO! Before any of you do…

Emma looked right at London

EMMA HUNTER: Whatever it is you came here to do…

Now she looked back at me, then focused her attention on both of us.

EMMA HUNTER: You both are going to tell me what exactly is this thing that is “actually happening” because I was promised to know what this surprise is, and so far, I am left out and clueless!

London slowly looked over at me.

LONDON CARTER:
You didn’t tell her?

I laughed out loud, the hold up just made Emma even more angry. I waited for London to turn around and tell her exactly why he was here, but instead, he walked over closer to me, grabbed my arm gently and kind of whispered over to me.

LONDON CARTER:
Before we do this can we sorta talk in private for a moment?

EMMA HUNTER:
I HEARD THAT! What is it you guys are going to do together!?

We both ignored her as I nodded my head, I pointed over at a room in the penthouse suite where we could talk in private.

EMMA HUNTER:
Oh my god…. I totally get it now. You guys…. Are going to have sex, James you’re going to get into Anthony’s head by fucking London Carter in his ass.

JAMES SHARK
AND LONDON CARTER: EW HELL NO!

It was funny that we said the exact same thing at the same time, but London quickly looked over at me.

LONDON CARTER:
Pshh, don’t say ew. You wish you could hit this.

My mouth dropped open as I just got a disgusting image in my head. I made it look like I was about to puke as London walked into the room I had pointed out to him so that we could talk in private. As he went into the room, I looked over at Emma.

EMMA HUNTER: Tell me already!

JAMES SHARK:
I would… but it’s funny when you’re kept in suspense.

She frowned her face all up once again. I began to walk away from her, as I got to the room London was in, I turned around and looked over at Emma and pointed over at her.

JAMES SHARK: And we ain’t fuckin… not in this lifetime, pshh… I’m James Shark, girl you crazy for that one.

EMMA HUNTER:
THEN TELL ME ALREADY!

I shut the door and ignored her.

EMMA HUNTER: Ugh…

As me and London were in that small room together, he had his hands in his pockets, looking out at the window. I walked over and pulled up a seat, after a few seconds he turned around and pulled up a seat directly in front of me.

JAMES SHARK: What’s on your mind?

LONDON CARTER: Why the hell would you do that in your promo man? That wasn’t cool at all.

I knew exactly what he was talking about, but I played it off like I didn’t.

JAMES SHARK:
You’ll find me doing a lot of things in my promos… what are you talking about?

He wasn’t having it.

LONDON CARTER: You know exactly what I’m talking about, and if you disrespect me by playing stupid, I’m just going to fly back to Miami and we can forget about what we had planned here.

I sighed, maybe I could still play it off like I was confused but what was the point? I wasn’t going to take the risk. With London being here, I had Anthony right where I wanted him.

JAMES SHARK:
Just to be safe… this is about me telling Anthony about you telling me Anna aborted his babies right?

London nodded his head then stood up off of his seat.

LONDON CARTER:
Yea I mean what the fuck man, you want to be cool with me and work on this friendship you have with me, but then you go on camera and you make me look like a bad friend or something. When I told you that, I was drunk, it was never meant to come out of my mouth, and you didn’t even mention that I was drunk, you made it seem like I just told you!

I sighed as London began to walk around the room.

JAMES SHARK: London… I’m just doing my thing. Trash Talk Royalty is what it is alright?

LONDON CARTER:
Nah man fuck that Trash Talk Royalty bullshit, that wasn’t cool, and you could really damage my friendship with him.

He continued to walk back and forth, he was so worked up right now, where as I was the complete opposite, I was so calm, so relaxed, still staying seated.

JAMES SHARK: London… Ima have to get you to calm down right now. What I did in that promo was no different from what I’ve been doing for years now. You and everybody else know that I’m going to say and do things to cause a reaction. Anthony as your best friend should talk to you before he reacts, he should give you the benefit of the doubt, and that’s when you can talk to the dude and tell him how it went down.

What I said made perfect sense, and that’s when I realized that London was starting to calm down.

JAMES SHARK: If he’s your boy, he’ll talk to you about it, and once yall are done talking, it’ll be cool.

London began to nod his head and take a few deep breathes as he sat back down.

LONDON CARTER:
Yeah… yeah you right man. I just know him too well, and I know he won’t like “this” one bit.

I titled my head to the side.

JAMES SHARK: And what’s “this” exactly? All “this” is, is me scratching your back, you scratching my back. “This” has NOTHING to do with Anthony.

London kind of shook his head a bit.

LONDON CARTER:
Yea… maybe he would think that if you didn’t go ahead and hint this in your last promo, but damn, I ain’t even gonna go into that. Just lower it down on the trash talk with my name in it man. I don’t need the drama.

I smiled.

LONDON CARTER:
And now you find this amusing…

Now I chuckled.

JAMES SHARK:
Nah I’m just smiling cause you remind me so much of your sister.

He gave me a disgusted look on his face and there was an awkward silence. I quickly got up off of my seat and shook my head rapidly.

JAMES SHARK:
Nah! Fuck yo, not like that! That would be really fucking gay since I’m tapping that on a daily basis but I me-

Now London stood up covering his ears and closing his eyes.

LONDON CARTER:
Oh my god I think I’m going to be sick.

Suddenly the door opened up behind us, and there was Emma Hunter who fell down to the floor. It looked like she had been listening in on our “private” conversation, only to have slipped up, and opened the door by accident, causing her to fall.

LONDON CARTER: Okay… I never really got to ask you this but who is that girl?

As we both looked down at her she slowly got up from the floor.

EMMA HUNTER: I wasn’t listening…. I promise, but can you guys PLEASE tell me what this plan is you guys got going on?

LONDON CARTER: Haha, wow it really isn’t a big deal, look, I’m here because me and Shark are g-

JAMES SHARK: Yo London, so you got a hotel or you gonna stay here?

EMMA HUNTER: Oh my god Shark! You're so annoying he was about to tell me

LONDON CARTER: No I actually don’t have anything booked.. can I stay here?

JAMES SHARK:
Sure, you can sleep on the couch or sleep with Emma… but she sleeps naked, so I’m pretty sure if you see her pussy you’ll jump out of the bed and scream like a little girl… cause you know… you like dick.

Emma laughed out loud as London scrunched his face up.

LONDON CARTER: Okay so since I CAN’T sleep with Emma, how about I share a bed with you?

Emma laughed out even louder now, as it was me that scrunched my face up this time.

JAMES SHARK: No, you have a dick, I have a dick, it ain’t happening.

EMMA HUNTER: I wish I had a dick….

Now it was me and London who looked back at Emma again.

EMMA HUNTER: Just to know what it feels like…. I would probably bend over and try to see if I can suck on it or something.

JAMES SHARK:
What…..the……fuck?

London quickly raised his hand.

LONDON CARTER: Been there, done that!

JAMES SHARK: Oh hell nah….

Emma and London both laughed out loud, but I quickly shook my head. I walked over to the front door and began to put my shoes on.

JAMES SHARK:
You know what? Emma you can keep your room, London you can have my room. Yall can keep this penthouse I’m getting my own.

EMMA HUNTER: But I don’t even know him…. Or why the hell he’s even here!

LONDON CARTER: Haha Shark calm down you damn crybaby, It was a joke. I’ll sleep on the couch jeesh, but anyways, I got another bag in the rental car, I’m going to run by and grab it real quick.

JAMES SHARK: You do that…

I opened the door for London as he jogged out of it and ran down the hallway towards the elevator.

EMMA HUNTER:
Are you going to tell me yet!?

As I shut the door, I looked at Emma into her eyes and let out an evil smile.

JAMES SHARK: He’s here so that I can help him prepare for his match with Young at Tournament to the Title…. But most importantly, he’s here so that he can help me train and prepare for my match with Anthony King.

Emma couldn’t believe it, she was more shocked than ever before, she had just gotten mind fucked. Once this information would get out of the penthouse, the whole wrestling world would get mind fucked. London Carter, Anthony’s best friend, training with James Shark to help James Shark defeat Anthony?

Maybe London didn’t see it that way, but I did, and Anthony would too.

Everything was going as planned, I really did have Anthony where I wanted him, and that was backed up into a small corner, confused…scared…and afraid.

London knew his weaknesses, London knew his game, London had to have known him better than any other person on the roster. Right now Anthony had to be thinking….

“If London can tell Shark about my secret with the abortion… what makes me think he won’t tell Shark about my weaknesses?”

Emma might have been mind-fucked right here and now, but it was only a matter of time for Anthony King to realize that he would be “fucked”.

Fucked as in Screwed for Tournament to the Title.

--

Ohhh your majesty??

Maybe you haven’t been checking your calendar because of how worried and on-edge you’ve been about all this, but let me be the one to remind you that you are six days away, six days away from losing that Undisputed Championship, six days away from a nasty…brutal…and out of this world-like Shark attack.

Just because you stood up on your mosquito legs doesn’t mean you’re better than me. Just because you knocked Nick Ridicule down to the ground after I had roughed him up while you were at ringside sucking your thumb does not mean you are better than him.

You have a lot to learn and in 6 days I’m going to school you. I’m going to school you better than that private all boys school did, I’m going to school you better than your embarrassed parents did, I’m going to school you better than anyone has ever schooled you before.

After you’re done with me, you will have a lesson learned, a lesson that you will carry on with you for the REST of your life.

I know I can beat you, I proved it before. You may think that you proved something at Tournament to the Title, but you didn’t prove a damn thing.

That prissy little super kick wasn’t so “super”. You had the chance and the opportunity to knock me out cold. For me and Nick to be lying flat on our backs unconscious with you standing over us, but instead, you came out looking like a little bitch.

My fist that BARELY touched you wobbled you and dropped you. You needed the ropes to pull yourself up from the mat because of a glazed punch. What the hell do you think is going to happen when I hit you with a real punch? a punch that connects cleanly right on your jaw?

SCW Climax Control is what’s going to happen. I knocked you out, and you fell out of the ring and through the ropes.

If you would do some research you would remind yourself about all the shit that you talked before that match only to be laid out unconscious and to be picked up by paramedics. If you would do some research you would remind yourself that I rarely lose back to back, you would remind yourself that when I lose, I win the next time. If you would do some research you would remind yourself that most of my losses come from tag team matches, triple threats, fatal fourways, matches involving multiple people…..

And then you will realize “oh shit… one on one, James Shark is a fucking beast in one on one matches”

That chill will run down your spine, run down your flat land ass, and then run up your small dick. You’re going to get that sense of desperation. “What do I do, what the fuck do I do?”

You will panic. You will remind yourself that you only have six days and that half of those days are left out for media events. You will then realize that in reality… you only have 3 more days to train for me, and then that’s when the questions will start hitting you.

“Did I train hard enough?” “Did I do the right things in training?” “Did I train as a Champion should train?” “Am I prepared for James Shark, am I physically and mentally prepared for James Shark?”

But seeing as how I answered the questions pertaining to our match in my first promo, the least I can do is answer these ones too….

“You trained hard, but hard isn’t enough” “You did the right things in training, but doing the right things in training doesn’t mean you’ll do the right things in the ring” “You didn’t train as a Champion because you are not a Champion, just because you hold titles that don’t belong to you doesn’t make you a champion.” “Are you prepared for James Shark? Absolutely not.”

February 3rd is going to be an important date in your life. It’s going to be a date where your family and friends remember in a horrible way.

That is because of this one reason….. I don’t like you. I really do dislike you. I can’t stand anything about you. When you open your mouth, not only do you stink up the whole arena, but your voice sounds exactly like a confused little girl. You don’t know what you’re doing when you have the microphone, you have no personality when it comes to talking in front of a huge audience, you say shit that you know you don’t even believe. When you walk down that ramp, there’s this look in your eyes that tells me that you really believe that everyone in attendance is here to see you. That Is bullshit, out of the millions of people in attendance, maybe 3% is here to see you, but then they mistake you for London Carter, and then that 3% goes down to a 1.2%.

I just don’t like anything about you. I can sit here for hours and point out every little detail about you that I fucking hate.

This match would have been the perfect opportunity to hype it up and put on a “Black on Black crime” label on it, but you’re not even black! There are white boys in the NLWF locker room who are whiter than Death Angel’s ass and they have more black inside of them than you!

Look at Hostyle, he’s white trash talking like a fucking gangster and I’d gladly call him a nigga before I ever say it to you!

Because I hate you so much, my goal and my intentions may not be even to knock you out. Nope, hell no, that’s my goal when I like the person. With that being said, my goal and my intentions may just be to give you a concussion, yea… a fucking concussion.

Wait… no, scratch that, my goal and intentions are to put you in a fucking coma.

I’m going to hit you so hard you’re going to think that Anna’s boyfriend found out about you eating out of that same pussy he puts his penis in, and he runs you over with a damn monster truck.

What’s with that Anna thing anyways? She’s been cheating on her boy with you for YEARS. For years you have been eating out of a pussy that this guy cums in, for years you have been fucking and sharing a dirty little slut instead of fucking some music video looking hoes.

Me and Nick shouldn’t have called Brandon Macdonald out and gave him the award for “sloppy seconds” oh no.. how could we? That award belongs to you “Champ”.

As for the coma thing? It isn’t something I said to sell tickets… this event is already sold out. It wasn’t something I said to be put on a t-shirt… I already have enough of those. What I said wasn’t for hype, it was real, a real thought, a real intention, a real goal.

I’m going to hit you so hard, that you may just be knocked out on your feet for a moment. After that, I’m going to hit you even HARDER, I’m going to hit you HARDER than I’ve ever hit anyone before, and when that happens….

You might not even wake up homie….

Back to top Go down