NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picking Up the Pieces - The Shoot - Part 3 of 3.

Go down

Picking Up the Pieces - The Shoot - Part 3 of 3. Empty Picking Up the Pieces - The Shoot - Part 3 of 3.

Post by Uprising May 19th 2013, 9:36 pm

PICKING UP THE PIECES
THE SHOOT
PART THREE OF THREE.

=========================================================
THE SHOOT

Picking Up the Pieces - The Shoot - Part 3 of 3. SBE-000372
=========================================================

"Well. I guess it’s that time of the month again. Time to talk shit about someone I barely know, yet beat up once or twice.

Anyway, just in case you forgot who the hell I am, my name’s Mercer Snow. I’m a guy who grew up in Augusta, Maine with his sister who has a serious case of ADHD, and loving parents raised us. I then enlisted into the marines, became a UFC fighter, and won the Olympic Gold Medal in wrestling. Then… I became an NLWF wrestler. I have a loving girlfriend and a nice life in Maine. That is my life in a nutshell. Those are my highlights.

And man, do I love the NLWF. I’ve always loved wrestling and now I’m deeply embroiled in a conflict between Respect and Chaos. I’ve got fans and I’ve got… well… a life. But there is one problem, NLWF.

Why the fuck do I get stuck fighting these pricks?

I don’t think I’m better than Union Kane in any way, I’ve done bad things I wish I could atone for in my life, but fuck… he is such a dick. Straight out of Compton? Are you fucking serious? Go back to your mansion, ice-cube rip off and go listen to some NWA. Jesus. And man, you hate me cause I’m white? What a fucking prick. I got stuck fighting the cheating pretty boy and now I’m stuck fighting the douchebag who can’t let Jim Crow go? What a dick.

And your brother, father, and girlfriend? They are piece of works too, man. As well as you. You’re a druggie asshole, your girlfriend is a whorish gold-digger, your father is a scumbag never-was who ran out on you, and your brother… well… let’s not get started on your brother.

No wonder you turned out like this. Insulting young girls with mental disorders? I mean… damn. You fly, nigga.

You haven’t done a fucking thing with your life. I can’t believe this! I’m saying the same fucking shit I said last month! Like goddamn! Is everyone a pre-adolescent dickhole in the NLWF?

Anyway, I’m done talking shit and just wanna say good luck, cause you’ll definitely be needing it, fucker. I was a UFC fighter, I know my way around cages. Heh.

See ya in the ring, asshole."
Uprising
Uprising
Pro
Pro

Male
Birthday : 1994-10-30
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac : Dog
Location Location : Utah, United States
Number of posts : 34

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Picking Up the Pieces - The Shoot - Part 3 of 3. I_vote_lcap100/100Picking Up the Pieces - The Shoot - Part 3 of 3. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down