NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picking Up the Pieces - Heap of Shit - Part 2 of 3.

Go down

Picking Up the Pieces - Heap of Shit - Part 2 of 3. Empty Picking Up the Pieces - Heap of Shit - Part 2 of 3.

Post by Uprising May 19th 2013, 9:29 pm

PICKING UP THE PIECES.
HEAP OF SHIT.
PART TWO OF THREE.

NOTE: ALL CHARACTERS THAT I DO NOT OWN, I USE WITH PERMISSION.

=========================================================
THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

Picking Up the Pieces - Heap of Shit - Part 2 of 3. Tom-Hardy-Warrior-1

Mercer Snow, now in a white tank top and jeans, sits in Joshua Michaels’ office. He is hunched over, listening intently as Joshua takes out several documents out from his desk. He hands them over to Mercer quietly. The superstar flips through the pages quickly, glancing at the document. He knew what it said. An extended version of… You’re fighting Union Kane. K? But there was something that caught his eye.

Mercer:
Double cage horror?

Joshua Michaels:
Yeah.

Mercer:
I never knew about this.

Mercer tosses the document back on the desk, leaning back in his seat. Joshua calmly puts the document back in his desk, leaning on his elbows and over.

Joshua Michaels:
To be fair, neither did I.

Mercer:
So why is it happening?

Joshua Michaels:
I have my suspicions that a member of the Reign of Chaos changed it to a Double Cage Horror match. Probably because our campaign against them.

Mercer:
Those fucking… who did it?

Joshua Michaels:
Hell if I know.

Mercer:
Well, which one’s closest?

Joshua smirks.

Joshua Michaels:
I like your thinking, Snow.

Mercer:
I would hope so. I don’t want to be managed for my lack of skill and thinking process.

Joshua Michaels:
Fair enough.

Joshua Michaels looks to his computer monitor and goes through his emails from his clients that keep an eye on the Reign of Chaos members. He nods at the latest one and reads through it.

Joshua Michaels:
Hm. The press conference in this building just ended. And the Reign of Chaos just made their statement about One World Nation.

Mercer:
So who is here?

Joshua Michaels:
Psycho and one of their recruits, Zubaz.

Mercer:
Where?

Joshua Michaels:
Backstage. Probably somewhere secluded.

Mercer:
All right.

Mercer gets to his feet.

Joshua Michaels:
Whoa whoa whoa, what are you doing?

Mercer:
What do you think? I’m going and beating the living hell out of those fuckers.

Joshua Michaels:
Mercer, those two aren’t anyone to trifle with. Psycho has fifteen years of hardcore wrestling under his belt. FIFTEEN. And Zubaz has something going on with him. He can do things with lightning… it’s… I don’t know what to even call it. Sorcery?

Mercer:
Pffh. It’s just special effects.

Joshua Michaels:
It’s-

Mercer has already burst out the door; going to at least damage the people he has sworn to take down, no matter what.

THE FAILED ATTEMPT

Picking Up the Pieces - Heap of Shit - Part 2 of 3. Tom-hardy-warrior-training-jujitsu-thai-boxing

Psycho and Zubaz are backstage, talking to each other in a hallway near a table of food, garbage cans, and a wooden chair. The two converse about the upcoming event while fans, photographers, cameramen, janitors, and other staff people walk around the arena, getting ready for the next event to take place at the stadium.

Psycho:
Good, everything’s going to plan so far.

Zubaz:
I hope so. I can’t say for sure, though. I was able to scare Robbie, but I didn’t want to take my chances with the rest.

Psycho:
Hnh. Foolish move.

Zubaz:
Yes… I’m sorr-

Suddenly, Zubaz sees out of the corner of his eye something dashing toward him. As he turns to see what it is, Mercer finishes his charge, spearing him, using his finisher known as Frostbite. He tackles him to the floor, now on his knees as he watches Zubaz’s head bounce off the concrete ground. However, just then. Psycho starts raining down blow after blow on his head and back. Mercer fights his way to his feet as he continues to get struck, fist after fist. However, Mercer throws several strong hooks and knocks Psycho into the wall, using the opportunity to spear him into the concrete. They both hurt themselves from this, but Psycho recovers faster.

Psycho:
Little fuck!

Psycho grabs Mercer’s head in a front headlock before he tries to pull away from the spear stance. He wrenches him out from the wall and DDTs him straight into the ground. Mercer recovers from the attack, grabbing his head; only for Psycho to grab him and power slam him into a trashcan. Mercer writhes in pain as Psycho lets out a laugh.

Psycho:
Think twice before trying to destroy the King of the World, Sno-

Mercer grabs a trashcan on the ground and hurls it at Psycho, striking him in the chest, neck, and face. He stumbles back a few steps and Mercer jumps to his feet, seeing his midsection left open. He gets into a quick ready stance and sprints as fast as he can toward Psycho, looking to finish it-

BAM!

Mercer is stopped by a huge big boot attack from Zubaz, known as the Bazkick. Mercer slams into the ground, rolling around in agony. Psycho and Zubaz both jump onto him, beating him to a pulp before Zubaz grabs the superstar and lifts him to his feet, pinning his arms behind his back. Psycho then begins to lay punch after punch down onto him. At this point, Mercer is busted open and, still, he’s being beaten to a pulp.

Zubaz:
This is what happens! No one listens! No one!

But, as Zubaz is talking, he is distracted and Mercer is able to move out of the way of one of Psycho’s punches and allow Zubaz to be hit straight through the jaw, causing him to loosen his grip. Mercer pulls out of the hold, slips behind the Baz, and performs the modified German Suplex known as The Icicle on him, taking him out of the fight. Mercer gets to his feet once more, only for him to be hit in the back of the head by the wooden chair that Psycho had just pulled out from under the wooden table.

Mercer:
Ngh…

Mercer gets to his feet again, but Psycho continues to slam the wooden chair into him, breaking every part of it besides the back of the chair that he now holds. He continues to attack Mercer with it, who is now bloodied and splintered. But, Mercer ducks under one of the attacks, jumps on top of the table and leaps off of it, performing a springboard roundhouse kick known as The Ice Pick on the wooden board Psycho was holding, knocking it back into Psycho’s face. The two fall to the ground, breathing heavily.

Mercer:
Oofh…

Mercer and Psycho slowly rise to their feet. Mercer notices slightly that there is a whole camera crew recording the whole fight, but doesn’t pay it mind, as both clash once more. They throw punch after punch, kick after kick, elbow after elbow, until the security guards pull them apart. They swear and yell at each other until they are out of sight, at which point they are let go.

THE INSULT

Picking Up the Pieces - Heap of Shit - Part 2 of 3. Warrior_Tom_Hardy

THE NEXT DAY...

Mercer is in his apartment with his girlfriend and Joshua Michaels. Jessica puts a towel against his head, allowing for the blood to seep in. She eyes him worriedly as Joshua Michaels paces back and forth.

Joshua Michaels:
This is not good. Not good at all.

Mercer:
It’s fine, Joshua. I can handle the injuries.

Joshua Michaels:
Injuries? I’m not talking about the injuries! I know you can handle the pain, but you just made an official enemy of the Reign of Chaos. There’s no denying it now.

Mercer:
So? All of them are just assholes with big acts.

Joshua Michaels:
Have you met any of them? All of them are ready to rip your head off. All of them! Especially Psycho. I’m surprised he didn’t cut your dick off yesterday!

Jessica:
Hey!

Joshua Michaels:
Sorry, but it’s true. I think we gotta find some way to make this right. Somehow.

Mercer:
I don’t know, man. I don’t think I can do that.

Jessica turns on the TV and the channel is still on MEN TV. They watch as Union Kane gives his shoot. Mercer, from the beginning, gets progressively more angry.

Mercer:
How fucking dare he… HOW DARE HE SAY THAT ABOUT MY FUCKING SISTER!??!

Mercer gets to his feet and grabs his leather jacket, putting it on.

Jessica:
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing?

Mercer:
The shoot is being filmed in New York. I’m heading there anyway.

Joshua Michaels:
I don’t think that’s such a good idea, Mercer. You’ve made enough enemies for one day. I think-

Mercer:
Shut up. He doesn’t get away with that. No one does.

Mercer slams the door to his apartment.

THE ATTACK

Picking Up the Pieces - Heap of Shit - Part 2 of 3. Tom-hardy-tommy-conlon

TWO DAYS LATER...

Mercer Snow pulls up in a large moving truck at the gate of Union Kane’s’ mansion. He looks behind him at the camera crew ready to film this and puts it into drive.

Mercer:
Let’s go.

Mercer shoots forward in the truck, smashing through the gate and causing it to splay open, bouncing off the columns each side connected to. The truck continues to drive through until Mercer breaks through the fountain in the mansions’ front yard, turning around and stopping the car just before it smashes into the mansion itself. Mercer and the camera crew jump out the back, revealing a whole truck filled with people and kegs.

Mercer:
All right everyone! Free beer on me! Get drunk until you’re going to throw up and when you do, throw up on the mansion! Now let’s get wasted!

The people all cheer for Mercer as they jump out of the car and start filling up red solo cups with beer.

Cameraman:
Aren’t you gonna drink?

Mercer:
I don’t drink.

Mercer smirks as he watches a whole party of people get completely drunk and then goes to the side of the moving trunk. He pulls up a flap revealing a fire hose connected to three large kegs of beer.

Mercer:
Who’s the retarded fucker now, dickhole?

Mercer takes the fire hose, gets his footing, and sprays the front of the mansion. Windows break, doors are dented, and the railing to his front porch falls off. The party of people all cheer for him as he does so. He sprays the whole front side and then goes to the bare side and starts writing out two words.

‘UNION SUX’

Mercer laughs as he continues to spray the entire mansion with beer and then finally walks back to the front, putting the fire hose back.

????:
What the fuck is this shit?

Mercer turns to see Union Kane walk out of his car and into the front yard of his mansion. Mercer smirks.

Mercer:
Oh you’re just in time for the party! I wouldn’t have wanted you to miss it!

Union Kane:
You fuckin’ wigga! I’m gonna pop yo-

Mercer then sprints forward, performing the spear move, the frostbite on him. He spears him onto the hood of his car and starts raining punches down onto him.

Mercer:
Hrah!

Mercer tosses Union Kane off the hood of his own car and starts shoving him toward his house. However, Union Kane throws his own punches, stunning Mercer with his own attacks.

Mercer:
Gah!

Union Kane:
Hrgh!

Union then grabs Mercer into a front neck lock hold and DDTs him onto his own porch. Union then walks forward, turns around, and sprints toward Mercer, but he’s already recovered, and Mercer grabs Union and jumps, shooting his knee up to perform his finisher, The Ice Breaker onto Union’s jaw. Union Kane falls flat on his back and Mercer jumps onto him, starting to beat the living hell out of him, but he’s wrenched off of Union Kane by several policemen.

Mercer:
I’ll take you down! At One World Nation, it’s you and me in a cage! You ain’t getting out! You ain’t getting out, goddammit!

Mercer is dragged away by the policemen.

THE RETALIATION

Picking Up the Pieces - Heap of Shit - Part 2 of 3. Tumblr_m4w937AKW01rq1vxuo1_500

A WEEK LATER…

Mercer walks back into his apartment with Jessica and Joshua Michaels. He hangs his head in shame as he sits on the couch and his girlfriend joins him.

Joshua Michaels:
I cannot believe you. You actually went to jail.

Mercer:
Hey, I paid my own bail. And we talked about this at length in the car, Joshua. I get how much of a dick I am.

Joshua Michaels:
God…

Joshua Michaels sits on a chair and buries his face in his hands.

Jessica:
I’m just glad you’re home, babe.

Mercer:
Thanks.

Jessica nods and kisses him.

Joshua Michaels:
Whatever, this is just a setback. You still have to get ready for your match at One World Nation, heal up, and deal with the Reign of Chaos. Don’t worry, I’ll find a way with that last one. You just focus on healing; you still got a big match for One World Nation.

Ding Dong.

Jessica:
That’s the door, can you get that for me?

Joshua Michaels:
Sure. I’ll be back in a moment, but we gotta look over some footage of Union’s fighting style and his skills when I get back.

Joshua walks to the door and runs his hands over his suit, smoothing it out. He checks his breath before opening the door.

Joshua Michaels:
Hell-Oh shit.

Blood, the large NLWF Reign of Chaos recruit, shoves Joshua Michaels out of the way and into a wall as he breaks through the hallway and sees Mercer and Jessica on the couch.

Jessica:
Oh shit.

Mercer:
Oh shit.

Blood:
Heheh. Shit.

Mercer jumps to his feet and grabs Blood, holding him back.

Mercer:
Go! You and Joshua! Run! I’ll hold him off!

Blood knees him in the stomach and tosses him over his coffee table. Mercer grunts and tries to get back, but Blood breaks a vase over his back.

Blood:
GYAAGH!

Blood screams in his face on the ground, but this allows Mercer to bring his elbow up and slam it into his neck. Blood stumbles back from the attack and Mercer gets to his feet.

Mercer:
Get the fuck out of my house!

Mercer sprints into Blood and spears him through his kitchen drywall. He starts throwing punch after punch down onto the huge wrestler, but then feels a hand slap onto his neck. Blood stands up, screams in his face, lifts him up, and chokeslams him on the kitchen counter. Blood then runs Mercer over the counter, over the sink, and into a cupboard.

Mercer:
Guh…

Mercer then grabs a pan on the counter and slams it over Blood’s head repeatedly, knocking him to the ground. Mercer turns around as Blood gets up and performs a springboard roundhouse kick, the Ice Pick, on Blood, causing the large superstar to slam into the fridge.

Mercer:
Gnh…

Mercer grabs Blood, pulls him to his feet, and drags him through the apartment, down the stairs of the building, and then throws him out into the street. Jessica and Joshua watch from the apartment window.

Mercer:
Don’t you dare fucking come back! I’ll kill you! I swear to God, I’ll kill you!

To Be Continued in Part Three, the Shoot...
Uprising
Uprising
Pro
Pro

Male
Birthday : 1994-10-30
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac : Dog
Location Location : Utah, United States
Number of posts : 34

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Picking Up the Pieces - Heap of Shit - Part 2 of 3. I_vote_lcap100/100Picking Up the Pieces - Heap of Shit - Part 2 of 3. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down