NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One More Run: The Tour Part I

Go down

One More Run: The Tour Part I  Empty One More Run: The Tour Part I

Post by Frank 'Tiger Blood' Hart March 16th 2013, 8:50 pm

One More Run: The Tour Part I  Tumblr_lhmircO9He1qazkdco1_500
..:: ::.. One More Run: The Tour Part I ..:: ::..
..:: ♥ ::.. Location: Philadelphia, PA ..:: ♥ ::..
..:: ::.. Date: February 4th 2013 ..:: ::..

If I was serious about getting back into the limelight, I wasn’t going to start off in a place where my legacy doesn’t exist. I decided to take a tour before jumping the gun. I was going to retrace my steps. Get a feel for places I help put on the map.

And I was kicking it off at the place where my tag-team career was born.

Back before I ran with my father’s crime family, before I had to fake my own death. I was standing out side the AWB arena. The place looked like it downgraded since my days here. We used to sell out arenas nation wide, now there hosting shows in a bingo hall?

Good thing money wasn’t the reason I started this tour

Nonetheless I was instantly lost in the memory of teaming up with Tails for the first time. We were filling in for a team who didn’t show up. Our first match together and it was for the AMB Tag-Team championship.

Walking up to the ticket window, I smiled at the attendant and slide the money under the glass and into the both. I knew for a fact I would have been fully welcomed free of charge if I told folks I was coming. But I wanted to see the real thing, not some act just because I was in the building.

..:: ♥ ::.. FRANK HART ..:: ♥ ::..
‘How’s it going sweat hart, can I get one ticket to the show tonight?’

It never hurt to flirt with the staff. Truthfully I wanted to be remembered tonight. I could be announcing my return tonight.

..:: ::.. ATTENDANT ..:: ::..
“Ringside?”

‘As close as you can get me’

[i]“Shouldn’t be hard, this place is never sold out these days”

‘Really? This place used to be something special too’

This is what I wanted, and inside eye on the whole place. This wasn’t just about how everything runs in the back of a promotion.

I wanted to know every thing.

“The good old days, right”

She hands me the ticket, then she takes a hard look at my face. She looked like she was trying to remember my face. There’s no way she would figure it out. I don’t look like the straight edge of that era. Those days are behind me, I’ll save the baby face for a guy like Damien Kingston.

Inside Joke …

“Have you been here before? I can’t help but feel like I know who you are”

..:: ♥ ::.. FRANT HART ..:: ♥ ::..
‘I get that a lot, I guess I just have one of those faces’

“Anyways enjoy the show, it’s open bar up until bell time”

Never a good sign when the promotion gives out free drinks.

Guess this place has fell to a new low.

Walking into the hall, the place looked like it was falling apart. The paint on the walls was dated back to my first night. There was holes and broken drywall all around me. The only bright spot other then the open bar was there posters highlighting there golden days.

My name lettered every single one.

I grabbed a shot and a beer, and made my way to my seat. It was in the perfect spot, although to be honest anywhere you sat you had a great view. My seat was right in front of the steel steps. As soon as I sat down on the hard steel fold out chair I knew this wasn’t going to be the place.

But I figured I’ll enjoy the show

Checking my watch, they were already running 15 minutes late.

Did they really give a shit anymore?

Cheap stadium music begun to echo around the small hall and patches of fog came spraying out from under the ring. Charles Hooper the owner of AWB came walking down the walk way and into the ring. He had a mic in his hand but I doubt it was even on.

It wasn’t like he needed it

..:: ::.. CHARLIE HOOPER ..:: ::..
“WELCOME EVERYONE TO AWB!”

He didn’t take a pause for applause, there wasn’t enough people in the crowed for one

“We are here tonight, to give you a show you soon won’t forget. We have every championship on the line here tonight! Even the world famous Tag-Team championships are up for grabs. And for the first time since the days of the Heart Attacks, we have a team debuting with that shot at the gold.”

I couldn’t listen to this anymore, I was fully ready to sit and enjoy the night. But I wasn’t going to let this cocksucker hype this shit hole with my name. Leaping over the make-shift security rail, there was a buzz around that hall when I rolled into the ring and stood face to face with Charlie Hooper

[color=white]“Speak of the fucking devil”

I snatch the mic right from his hand

‘Who the fuck do you think you are, piggy backing off my fucking name?!’

His face dropped with every word that came out of my mouth

‘Charlie this place is a legit shit hole! You released me from my contract rather then giving me the money I dissevered, and now you’re running this place into the promotion graveyard. For crying out load Charlie, I’m going to need a fucking tenses shot after attending this shit show!’

Charlie keeps mouthing that is wasn’t like that, he was begging for the mic to say his piece but I wasn’t done just yet

‘I spent almost a fucking decade turning your tin cans into gold! But when it came down to giving me what I deserve, you handed me my walking papers and this place reverted back to the days of bingo halls! You’re a fucking disgrace to this city!’

I got right up to his face, I wanted him to feel just how bad he fucked up by letting me walk out of AWB.

‘Maybe I’m out of line by coming back here, to be honest I was looking to make a comeback until I walked into a promotion on life support. I give this place a month before there calling bingo games here again, and your turning tricks for folks like London Carter!’

“I didn’t want it to get this far, Frank”

I pulled the mic away from his mouth

‘Don’t give these people that bullshit! You ran this place into the fucking ground and I’m glad I wasn’t here to see this fucking shit. You took something that I built up in my first big career move and you ran it back to this…’

I held out my arms showing the world just what Charlie did to this promotion

..:: ♥ ::.. Frank Hart ..:: ♥ ::..
‘Can you smell your soul? Can you smell the rotating, that is your cemented puck that is you Charlie? Can you smell the lies? Can you smell your mother’s tears Charlie, from a distant memory as she looks back on you … Her mistake of a creation, while she ask everyone around her trying to find out how this feeble abortion survive? Can you smell it Charlie?’

I gave him a smirk, it felt good telling this douche how I felt about his shit project that is the modern day AWB

‘If sad and stupid had an odor attached to it, you would be that odor. How does it feel to be nothing more then a failed fed head?’

He went to answer my rhetorical question but quickly found himself set up for the DVD MOMENT! Without saying another word I dropped him dead center of his ring, and walked out through the crowed

I got my point across

I sent the message about how much this place sucked

One More Run: The Tour Part I  Tumblr_lnmhybIzWx1qdmhpdo1_500

This is supposed to be a battle for Seattle and all I see are lame ass ducks! All you fuck’s were better off visiting the Twilight cast in Folks rather then showing up for this shin dig. How can I take anyone serious in this?! When Damien Kingston pretty much buried himself in his own promo?! Kid told the world just how much he is a rookie in this game, and that he is as green as they come. He did nothing more then cement everything my son Robbie said about him and Hopkins, who was supposed to be the saving grace of the mafia, is nothing more then another Shark hater!

New flash kid, there’s 18 other superstars looking for your head in this match

Then again I don’t expect much from the mafia camp, my son rip them with one piece of work, and of course Brook turned to social media defending her crew, for someone who hates James Shark she really does a great job imitating him. But of course just like Hopkins she did nothing but hammer home everything that was said by the apple of my eye. Does it really matter that my kid pointed out the obvious this entire month? It’s really no secret babe, London and King are riding you’re tails. If it wasn’t for you, they would have had the week off.

Correction if it wasn’t for Shark dropping you like a bad habit they would have sat out this battle

It really is no secret that King and London was on the road to being designated for assignment before Brook decided to resurrect the mafia. It’s just too bad that crew was better off in the stable grave yard. You cock smokers were hot for about a month and were easily forgotten about a week later

The mafia was replaced by the Human Highlight Reels, a legit team …

Get over it

The sad part of all this is, you’re only defense against me is something that happen on a show that was cancelled quicker then the next installment of North Mason High School Musical. Yea that was a low blow, and a subliminal message bitch slapping to the Heavyweight World Champion. As long as I’ve been in this game I don’t think BC and I had our moment. At the time I was making Chuck Matthews my bitch

The same Chuck Matthews who is now in charge of airing every No Limit PPV

The Same Chuck Matthews who is a founding father to the Insurgency. You folks remember that promotion I know BC does, he was publicly lynch on there show for nothing more then cheap buy rates, yet he still reached out for a TV deal with em?! That’s a smart move! That’s sarcasm if you didn’t pick up on it. Why doesn’t BC just hand the entire fucking NLWF to the Insurgency, like he did when this place closed it doors two years ago!

Yet this is the Heavyweight champion we call a GOD?

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

There’s a lot of people who aren’t ready to perform and to be honest they don’t deserve my time or effort. I pretty much shut down everyone who had something to say. Parker Wayde is proving that his claim of being that dominate force the replaced my kid, was nothing more then a spoon feed affair. Parker may talk in the third person, but he hasn’t done a fucking thing in this promotion.

His only highlight came from Hostyle Jones making Parker his bitch at Dangerous by Design; sorry to break it to team Mafia, but they can expect the same result when we touch down in Seattle!

I find it hilarious how Hostyle performance granted him a draft pick, guess Shark forgot what it looks like when a playa in this game bust his load on one match. That’s exactly what Hos did against Parker. He brought down the house on kid, to bad he hasn’t even mustered a word for this battle for Seattle.

He stole the show with my son Robbie at DBD, now he’s pretty much going through the motions of a lost

Home slice may not have Robbie backing him in this match, guess that’s why he tossed in the towel the moment Shark drafted him on his squad. You picked a real winning team there Sharky. To bad the end results going to be a repeat of my last official match. You remember that one Sharky, I left you and you’re ego bruised in the middle of the ring

You can call it a Battle Lines, it’s like déjà vu!

No I’m not talking about what happened at Exile but I’m talking about the moment you haven’t forgotten Sharky. That moment when I straight up murdered your ass, go ahead and tell the world some lame excuse about what happened that night. But you can’t run from the truth, you got straight murk by yours truly.

I bet you KNEW you’re team was fuck the moment my son picked me for his team

This is supposed to be a battle for Seattle yet; Battle Lines is quickly looking like the least purchased PPV since NLWF return. Even Psycho can’t cushion the low buy rates, and he is next in line to be the face of this promotion? Sorry to burst you’re retarded ass bubble but you alone can’t carry team Cyrus to the glory field.

I don’t care if BC puts out his best work since the return of NLWF

You’re team is just as fucked as James Shark

This shit is really to easy even an O’shea production cant save them. Every member not on the NLWF world Championship team is beyond fucked.

We’re running away with this

And there isn’t a team out there that can stop us!

Nuff said

Frank 'Tiger Blood' Hart
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1969-07-12
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : Philly
Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down