NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tour Down Under - The Hangover

Go down

A Tour Down Under - The Hangover Empty A Tour Down Under - The Hangover

Post by The Notorious K.I.D February 17th 2010, 4:27 am

-The Hangover-

KID slowly woke up in the morning. He opened his eyes, and looked around the room. He saw lots of broken things, everything on the floor, and beer cans, and bottles everywhere. How the fuck had they got here?

The Night Before when KID, Jake, Maddox, and Louis all got home, they hadn’t had enough of partying. The pulled out a phone book, and Jake texted all his mates, and invited shit loads of people to their hotel room. The hotel room was pretty fucking big without a doubt, but hardly all the people could fit in.

KID walked around, through the rubbish. He looked around the room.

KID
Where the fuck is Jake?

There was a brief silence before the toilet flushed. Jake came out with a smile on his face.

Jake
I’m here, but where the fuck is Maddox?

The both looked around, before Maddox came out from behind the couch, naked.

KID
Holy shit Maddox, you’re a chick?

Maddox looked down, and looked up staring at KID.

Maddox
No. I just have a tiny penis.

KID
Oh... So you guys are here, but where’s Louis?

They waited to hear Louis come out from somewhere for a little while.

Jake
Maddox, would you mind putting some pants on?

Maddox
Why?

KID
Maddox, just put some pants on.

Maddox walked behind the couch, and grabbed his pants, he put them on, and walked back to the guys.

KID
I’m guessing we should go look for Louis.

Jake
Yeah!

The guys put some clothes on, and then were about to walk out the door when...

KID
Hey look, I found one of those bracelets we have to wear when you go into a nightclub!

KID examined the bracelet. It had Red Square written over it.

KID
Let’s go to Red Square.

They walked out of the door, and made it outside to wait for a cab. One pulled up as they got in.

Jake
So... what the fuck did we do last night?

KID
We’re about to find out!

They drove for a few minutes in silence, before the taxi pulled out the front of Red Square, as the guys ran in, KID turned back to the taxi driver.

KID
Wait here, we’ll only be about 5 minutes.

The guys went into the big Red door of Red Square, to see a few people cleaning up from the night before. Jake found one of the workers and walked up to them.

Jake
Hey there, did we happen to be here last night?

Jake pointed to KID and Maddox.

Lady
Yeah, you were all drinking a fair bit. But it was only early.

Jake
Well, that's something. Thanks!

The guys went back out the door and toward the cab.

Jake
So, what do we do now?

KID
We have to check out some more nightclubs.

They got back into the cab.

Jake
How about the mars bar, did we go there?

Jake looked over to the mars bar. And saw men in leather shorts and singlets.

Jake
I hope not.

KID
We wouldn’t have, that’s a gay bar. I think we had the same trouble last night.

The cab driver turned around to them, hurrying them up.

KID
Take us to the Marble nightclub.

The taxi turned around heading for the other side of the city, as the guys tried to think of what happened last night.

Jake
Well KID, you have a black eye.

KID
And dude, you have a tattoo on the back of your neck.

Jake
Sweet, what does it say?

KID
Sweet.

Jake
Yeah I know, but what does it say?

KID
No! It says sweet.

Jake
Oh. Sweet.

The taxi came to a halt out the front of the Marble nightclub as the guys got out. KID gave the man the money as they went in. They looked around the place for anyone cleaning up, or working. And they walked up to the bar.

KID
Hey there bar man. Was I here last night?

The bar man examined his face.

Barman
Yeah you got into a fight.

KID
Awesome, did we kick the guys ass?

Barman
No, I fucked you all up.

All the guys backed away a bit. As the barman laughed at them.

Barman
Yeah, keep on walking.

The guys turned and walked out of the nightclub.

Jake
That was unlucky.

KID stopped and walked back in.

Jake
KID, what the fuck are you doing?

KID walked back up to the barman. And sat near him.

KID
Did you happen to see my mate. Pretty tall, brown hair, probably in the fight?

Barman
Yeah, he was messing with my girl. So I fucked him up.

KID
Fair enough, thanks.

KID walked back out the doors smiling, and Jake and Maddox were wondering what had happened.

Maddox
Did you beat him up?

KID
No. I asked him if he saw Louis. And he was in the fight. So we know he was with us at this time.

Jake
Ok. So, what other nightclubs do you think we would have gone to?

KID
They are the only good ones. We’d have to be stupid to go to any strip clu- Fuck!

KID remembered a bit of last night. He remembered being around strippers! He walked up to Jake and sniffed him.

Jake
Dude what the fuck?

KID
Yeah, you smell like dirty strippers, and beer. Let’s go to the strip club nearby.

They caught another cab, and made it to the strip club. It was shut, but there were some strippers around the place by the looks. Jake ran up to one of them.

Jake
Hey, were we here last night?

The stripper looked at him. It was the transvestite.

Jake
Um... sorry, wrong... country.

Jake ran around to a bush and threw up a few times. As KID made his way to one of them. She was pretty looking, with long blonde hair.

KID
Hey, did you happen to see my mate Louis here? With me, an asian guy, and the dude throwing up in the bushes?

The girl looked around. And smiled at KID.

Stripper
Yeah, I ended going back to your hotel, cause I got that guys number.

KID
Ok. What did we do here at HQ?

Stripper
You weren’t here for long. I was just giving you a dance, and you friend was filming it with his camera.

KID
Fuck.

KID suddenly froze up. Louis had the camera, which had film of KID getting a lap dance! Who knew, Louis could be on a flight back to America now! Before any more thoughts came to KID’s head, Jake screamed out.

Jake
Oh shit, It’s Louis!

Jake was throwing up in the bush. That Louis was just about passed out in!

Jake pulled him out, he had vomit all over him.

Jake
Man, he must of had a big night!

Louis
No, it’s your vomit you douche.

KID ran over to them, happily.

KID
LOUIS! Thank god you’re here!

Louis
Why so happy?

KID
Have you got the camera?

Louis
No, I think I dropped it somewhere.

KID
WHAT?! THERE IS MOVIES OF DIRTY STRIPPERS ON THERE! WHAT IF BROOK SEE’S!

All the strippers turned and looked at KID. He ha yelled it out at the top of his lungs. Louis laughed a bit, and KID was confused.

Louis
If it’s here in Australia, how will Brook find it?

KID
Look man, I just want to delete it, and never have to worry about it again.

Louis suddenly had a smirk on his face.

Louis
I know, you just want to watch the video!

KID held his head. He wasn’t sure what he wanted. He had a bad headache, everyone did!

KID
Well, Where did you drop it?

Louis
I'm not sure. It' probably in the room or something.

KID
Ok, we’ll go there, get it. And delete the footage.

Louis
Watch it first right?

Jake
Hell Yeah!

The guys grabbed a taxi, and made it back to their hotel. It was an absolute mess. And tthey began to rummage through empty cans, and bottles.

KID
Surely you know where you put it!

Louis
Dude, we had all had about 40 drinks, I'm sure you can remember last night jusst fine...

Jake and Maddox laughed as they continued to look around.

Jake
There it isn’t!

Everyone turned around to look at Jake.

Jake
I said... there it isn’t! HA HA HA!

None of them laughed, and then turned back around. KID picked up a pizza box. He opened the lid, to see the camera inside!

KID
Here it is.

KID held up the camera, and walked over to the guys. They surrounded around him, as they watch what had happened that night. He pressed play on the camera.

Jake
Woah, That dude beat the shit out of Louis!

Louis
He bashed you as well faggot.

They watched on a bit longer. And they saw the lap dancers. It finally got to the part where they couldn’t remember. There was about 100 people in their hotel room. All had two beers in their hands! It showed Louis going to the tattoo parlour with Jake.

Jake
Sweet.

Louis pretty much filmed the whole thing happening. Maddox was grossed out but Jake loved it. It showed Louis and Jake walking home, making it past the strip club. But Louis passed out.

Jake
I don’t remember this?

Louis was on the ground, before Jake put him into the bush.

Louis
So it was you that put me in the bush!

Jake laughed, and replied.

Jake
Well, obviously. At least I didn’t leave you on the ground!

The watched as Jake picked up the camera, and took it back to the hotel.

KID
Well, that was one hell of a night boys. Now, we delete the evidence.

KID opened up the camera and deleted the video.

KID
It’s our little secret!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

KID
Well, I’m in Genocide. Fuck Yeah! I tried my best this week, and I was rewarded! This week is going to be massive! And I can’t wait! I know were pretty much all good now. But I’m still not going to hold back. And I’m damn sure you won’t either!

I know you won’t, cause you put in a lot of hard work to earn this position! But one other thing about this match. Is that the NLWF Championship is on the line as well. I know how much that championship means to you. Taking it away from you would be taking your most prized possession!

And I don’t want to do that at all. But it was your choice to put it on the line. And I’m going to have to go in hard, for my World Heavyweight Championship! Defending it for the third time would be massive. I know I’m the only other person to defend it after Brenton Cyrus. Which made me wonder why you said I didn’t deserve it.

That week was my worst week, Wrestling wise. I thought I’d lost a friend. And I pretty much knew, you were out to get me. But I came to my senses. And knew that if I worked hard enough, to win the tag titles, maybe you’d give me a chance. And you did, which was awesome!

So this week, will be about respect, and me showing you why you chose me for Genocide. I’m going to make you proud again. By making this main event, one to remember!
The Notorious K.I.D
The Notorious K.I.D
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 396

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: W=16 L=11
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $2,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
A Tour Down Under - The Hangover I_vote_lcap100/100A Tour Down Under - The Hangover Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down