NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murderous past pt 4

Go down

Murderous past pt 4 Empty Murderous past pt 4

Post by Steven Angel November 24th 2012, 6:32 pm

(I made sure nothing pointed to me and I headed back to my room. Jessica arrived back at the hotel and headed to the room she shared with me. Jessica slid her key into the slot and headed in. I wasn't in the room but it was set up for a romantic night. Jessica knew she had to know why Tiffany had a piece of my shirt in her hand. Jessica began looking through everything. Jessica walked over to my bag and started going through it)

Jessica- There isn't anything. Steven can't be the killer.

(Jessica said out loud to the room. It was then that something caught her eye. It was a scrapbook)

Jessica- What's this?

(Jessica began to look through it. It had a picture of everyone who had died and the newspaper article about it. Written in the book by the picture was the reason for the killing)

Jessica- Oh my god. This can't be right. Steven wouldn't do this.

(Jessica said out loud to herself just before everything went black. I had arrived back at the hotel to surprise Jessica. I had a nice romantic night planned. I walked in and saw her on the bed looking at something. I noticed my bag was open and knew she had found the scrapbook. I had to explain things to her before anything else. I took out the chloroform I had in my pocket and put some on a cloth. I walked over to the bed and placed it over Jessica’s mouth and nose before she could react. Once she was out, I moved her to the bed and got out the handcuffs that I carried. I handcuffed Jessica to bed and made sure she couldn't get out of them. I sat down on the bed and used the smelling salt to wake Jessica up, Before doing so I spoke to Dave and we decided I will talk to Jessica and will try to reason with her about all of what has and had happened and what she has read and I will have the blame fall on me rather than admit that there was a voice in my head that can control my body and take me over as I love Jessica and I don’t want her to think that I was never in control of my body when we were together and when we were making love I wanted Jessica to know that that was all me and I was on my own, Dave agreed to this and I began to speak to Jessica as she woke)

Steven- Did you find everything you were looking for?

(I asked as I was getting up off the bed)

Jessica- What?

(Jessica asked trying to move only to realize she was handcuffed to the bed)

Steven- Did you find everything you were looking for?

Jessica- I found the scrapbook. I know you killed them.

Steven- Well then, why deny it?

Jessica- Steven, please. Let me go.

Steven- I would never hurt you. I handcuffed you to make sure you wouldn't leave.

Jessica- I won't leave.

Steven- I have to be sure. We have a lot to talk about.

Jessica- Like what?

(Jessica was certain I wouldn't hurt her)

Steven- Why I killed my friends.

(I said with a smile that made me think had Dave made me smile cause of the satisfaction of killing six people or the fact that Jessica’s expression showed both distress and a confused look as well)

Steve- You have no idea how damn exhausting it is to be Steven Angel. Having everyone depends on you for comfort and support and come to you with their problems. Being the good guy isn't black and white, Jessica.

(I sighed and walked to the other side of the room)

Steven- Especially when your friends have superficial and stupid problems. Then they don't even listen to the advice you give them. I was tired of it and I snapped on Matthew first. After I killed him, the rest came easy. Each one came to me with their stupid problems or found out that I was the killer. Never once did they ask if I had anything I wanted to talk about. They were all selfish. I did everyone a favor when I got rid of them.

(This did tear me up to say as it was Dave who killed Matthew, Jacob and Stacey)

Jessica- You killed Matthew, Jacob, Gerard, and Terry?

(I again had to lie to Jessica to keep my so called sanity)

Steven- Yes. Matthew came to me with some stupid problem and I snapped. I strangled him. Jacob was telling me all about a girl dumping him. I got tired of it. So I took his Epipen and then I put peanut oil in his omelet. Gerard was going to look into who killed Jacob and Matthew and I couldn't let that happen. Terry was complaining about losing the belt. I couldn't take it so I pushed him down the stairs and stabbed him.

(I walked over to Jessica and sat on the bed)

Steven- I killed Stacey also. I heard her call you a whore and I wasn't going to let anyone say that about you. I put drugs in her drink and then pushed her in the pool. I killed Wayne because it just made sense. I made it look like a suicide. I killed Tiffany because she found out I killed the others. I killed Chris because Tiffany told him what I did. I killed Damien because he came into Chris’s room. I know he didn't see Chris’s body but I had to kill him. I killed Kimberly because of what she said to you.

Jessica- You killed Kimberly and Damien?

(Jessica couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe that I was the one killing)

Steven- Yes. You are my girl. I will not let anyone hurt you.

Jessica- Steven, please let me go.

(Jessica begged me)

Steven- I can't. Not until we talk some more.

Jessica- What else is there to talk about?

(Jessica had no idea what more I had to confess to her. Jessica wondered what I was going to do since I was confessing everything to her)

Steven- About our baby.

(I replied with a smile)

Jessica- What baby?

(Jessica asked not understanding what I meant)

Steven- The baby we're having.

Jessica- We aren't having a baby.

(Jessica replied thinking I was delusional)

Steven- We are though. I know you have had the signs. The morning sickness, you're late, and when we had sex earlier, I felt the difference in you. You will take a test soon and it will show that you're pregnant.

(Jessica thought to everything and realized I was right. Jessica was late and she had been sick)

Jessica- But we were careful. We always used protection.

Steven- My beautiful girl, we weren't careful. I never used protection since that first time.

(I noticed the shocked on Jessica’s face)

Steven- I see you're wondering how you didn't know that. Well, after that first time when the sex was so mind blowing, your words remember, you were always caught up in the passion of being with me and you never noticed that I didn't have a condom.

Jessica- Why would you not use protection?

Steven- I was trying to get you pregnant.

(This at first of knowing Jessica was not true but was all Dave’s idea but who would believe and voice in my head)

Jessica- You purposely got me pregnant? How could you do that?

(Jessica asked shocked)

Steven- I had a plan the moment I met you.

(I said sitting down on the bed)

Steven- I liked you immediately. So I wanted to get to know you and make sure you didn't know I was the killer. I did the research on you and found out that your father was in prison and he died there. You grew up in foster care. So I knew if you were pregnant with my baby, you wouldn't turn me in. You wouldn't put the father of your child in prison.

(Jessica was shocked that I purposely got her pregnant but a part of her was excited about having a baby with me)

Jessica- How did you know you would get me pregnant? You have to have sex at certain times for that to happen.

Steven- I know. I found your calendar with all that on it and I did the research and found out the exact days that you could get pregnant. On those days, I made sure we were together and as you recall, several times each day. I wasn't taking a chance. I had to make sure you got pregnant.

(I leaned down and kissed Jessica)

Steven- Now, to make sure you're pregnant, why don't we have a little fun right now?

(Jessica knew that she couldn't do anything to stop me while handcuffed to the bed and a part of her didn't want to stop me. I kissed Jessica again and felt her kiss me back. I unbuttoned her shirt and then unhand cuffed Jessica one hand at a time to take it off. Once Jessica’s shirt and bra were gone, I handcuffed Jessica back to the bed. I wasn't taking the chance that she would try to leave. I kissed Jessica and then moved to her neck. I moved to Jessica breasts and then down her stomach. I heard Jessica moan as I did. I removed her jeans and shoes and then removed my own. Once I had I started to make love to Jessica. I teased Jessica with my fingers trying to bring her to the edge. I liked being in control like this and I did love her. I had no idea when I began his plan to make sure Jessica wouldn't turn in and that I would truly fall in love with her. Jessica couldn't contain her moans as I teased her. Jessica did love me more than anything. Now that Jessica knew I was the killer, her feelings didn't change in fact it made Jessica want him more and she wasn't sure what that said about her)

Jessica- I want you.

(Jessica said as I kissed her neck)

Jessica- I want you so much. Do it. Make love to me.

(I moved to where I was positioned over Jessica and I slowly entered her. My movements were slow as I moved in and out of her. Jessica moaned as I moved. Jessica knew I was going slowly to tease her more)

Jessica- God, Steven, faster. Fuck me hard.

(Jessica moaned as I moved slowly. Jessica was close to the edge)

Steven- No, you cum when I want you to.

(I whispered as I continued slowly. I continued at the pace but it wasn't long before we both climaxed together. I pulled out and got dressed. Once I was, I uncuffed Jessica and helped her get dressed)

Jessica- Now what?

(Jessica asked me as she was getting dressed)

Steven- That depends on you. Are you going to turn me in?

(I asked as we both sat on the bed. Jessica thought for a minute and placed a hand on her stomach. Jessica knew that she was probably pregnant. Jessica looked at me. I was the father of her child and the man she loved. Could she turn me in?)

Steven- Jessica, what is your decision?

(I asked Jessica again. Jessica thought for a minute. Jessica needed to know if she was pregnant or not. She had to know)

Jessica- I need to know if I'm pregnant before I decide anything.

Steven- Alright.

(I said walking over to my bag and getting out the pregnant test I had got earlier)

Steven- Here let's see.

(Jessica took the test and headed to the bathroom with me following her. Jessica honestly hoped she was pregnant. Jessica wanted nothing more than to have a family. Jessica took the test and headed back into the other room. Once the five minutes was up, she looked at the test. Jessica was pregnant)

Steven- So, now what are you going to do?

(I asked when I saw the test)

Steven- Are you really going to send the father of your child to prison? Do you want your child growing up like that?

(Jessica sighed. She knew I was right. Jessica never wanted her child to grow up like she did. Jessica looked over at me and made her decision)

Jessica- I won't turn you in. I will help you cover your tracks on this.

Steven- Okay, how?

Jessica- There is no evidence linking you to anything. I took the piece of evidence Tiffany had. No one ever saw it. These cases will go unsolved. I will tell my boss that Kimberly and I tried but we could never find the killer.

Steven- What about evidence Kimberly might have had?

Jessica- I will go to the room and see if she had anything.

(Jessica got up and walked to the door. Jessica didn't get far when she felt my hand on her, before I followed and caught up with Jessica Dave spoke to me)

Moments Before….

Dave- If I were you which I am not I would go with her as how can you tell she will do as she said.

Steven- I agree with you I will go with her

(I locked the room we were in and I headed after Jessica as I caught up with her I grabbed her arm)

Steven- I'm going with you.

(I said as we headed to Kimberly’s room. we walked in the room and Jessica saw the scene. Jessica couldn't believe that I had done this. I killed her best friend and my own)

Jessica- Oh my god.

(Jessica said out loud)

Steven- Jessica, I never wanted to do this.

(I said to Jessica)
Steven- But we need to find her files.
(Jessica sighed and headed to where Kimberly had her files. Jessica looked them over and found Kimberly’s notes where she said thought I was the killer. Jessica quickly pocketed them)

Jessica- Alright. That's everything.

Steven- Let's get out of here then.

(I took Jessica’s hand and we headed back to our room. Once we were there, I pulled Jessica into a hug)

Steven- I'm sorry you had to find out about things. I never wanted that.

(I whispered to Jessica)

Jessica- I know.

(Jessica said turning to face me)

Jessica- Steven, I love you and I'm going to make sure you don't go to prison but you can't kill anymore. It stops here.

(I looked into Jessica’s eyes and smiled. I leaned forward and kissed her, I had to promise Jessica this and I had to make sure that Dave would not surface again or at least only in a wrestling sense, we managed to come to a arrangement that when I was with Jessica it was just us and the ring would be his playground as long as he kept the agreement to just hurt his opponent only)

Steven- I promise I won't kill anymore.

(Jessica smiled before kissing me back. Jessica hoped I would keep my word and not kill anymore. Jessica knew that she couldn't be an FBI agent knowing that she covered up the murders. It wouldn't be right)

Steven- I love you Jessica.

(I said pulling away from Jessica a little)

Jessica- I love you too.

(I smiled before kissing Jessica again. I quickly moved us to the bed and we were soon making love. We both knew that the bodies of Chris, Kimberly and Damien would soon be discovered. Jessica had to call her boss and tell him that there were no clues to any of the murders and also put in her resignation)

Steven- Jessica.

(I said as we laid there afterwards)

Jessica- Yeah.

(Jessica asked moving to look at me)

Steven- Marry me.

Jessica- What?

Steven- Marry me and we can be a family with our child. You won't have to work. I will take care of you and our child. I love you and I want us to be together.

(Jessica thought about and realized I was right. They should be a family with their child)

Jessica- I love you too and yes, I will marry you.

(I smiled and kissed Jessica again. Finally everything was good. Now all they had to do was make sure no one ever found out the truth. The next morning, both got up and got ready for the day. The wrestlers were scheduled to leave but with the discovery of the bodies, Jessica knew that wasn't going to happen. They were heading out of their room when Jessica saw her boss coming toward her)

Jessica- Jamie?

(Jessica asked once she saw Jamie)

Jessica- What are you doing here?

Jamie- I came to see how the case was going.

Jessica- We haven't found any clues. I was just going to see if Kimberly was up so we could work on it.

Jamie- Alright. Let's go get Kimberly.

(Jessica followed her boss to Jennie's room. Jessica knew that they were getting ready to find the bodies. Jessica had to make sure she looked surprised when they did. Jamie knocked on the door and no one came)

Jamie- Are you sure she is here?

(Jamie asked Jessica as he knocked again)

Jessica- Yes, she has been seeing Damien Peters.

Jamie- Alright.

(Jamie called the front desk and got the manager to come up to let him in the room)

(The manager came and let them in. They walked into the room and both were shocked that what they saw)

Jessica- Oh my god.

(Taylie said when she saw it. Even though Jessica knew what she would see, Jessica had to act shocked)

Jamie- I will have the team here.

(Jamie said calling them. Jessica looked at the bodies. Jessica sighed and put her head down. Jessica hated that Kimberly and Damien were dead. In fact, she hated that all of them were dead. Jessica knew their families deserved justice for their murders but she couldn't send the father of her child to prison)

Jamie- The team is on their way. Jessica did you guys see anything while you were investigating?

Jessica- No. Every time there was a death, there would be nothing. No evidence. Nothing that told us who was killing them.

Jamie- Alright. If we don't find anything, then we will consider these cases closed. Because you and Kimberly are well were the best. If you guys couldn't find anything then there was nothing to find.

Jessica- Yeah.

(Jessica stood back while the team looked around. The manager had come and told Jamie that there was another dead body. Jamie went to the room and it looked like suicide. Jamie had the team look around anyway)

Jamie- So far nothing.

(Jamie informed Jessica when he came back to the room)

Jamie- Jessica, if we can't solve this, then that's it. We will mark these as unsolved and move on. You will head back to Virginia.

Jessica- Jamie about that.

Jamie- What, sweetie?

Jessica- I'm having a baby.

Jamie- What? That's great.

(Jamie said hugging Jessica)

Jessica- Thanks. I think it would be better if I resigned. I want to focus on being a mom.

Jamie- Sweetie, can you afford that?

Jessica- Yes. I'm getting married.

Jamie- That's wonderful. So do I get to meet this guy?

Jessica- It's Steven Angel.

Jamie- Really? Well congratulations, sweetie.

(Jamie hugged his foster daughter. Jamie was happy that things were going good for Jessica. Jamie had always wanted Jessica to be happy)

Jamie- I can't wait to meet him but first let's see if we can't figure this case out.

(Jessica smiled and followed Jamie. Jessica knew that the team would find nothing. Jessica had made sure of that. As they watched the team look over the room, Jessica thought about things. She never pictured this as her life. Jessica was giving up her job and her morals really to be with me and their child. Jessica was letting families not get the closure they deserved. But Jessica couldn't let her child grow up without a father or with a father in prison. As much as Jessica hated the families wouldn't get closure, her family was more important. The family she and I were making together with their child. For weeks Jamie had his team comb every inch of every crime scene. They spent endless nights poring over every file. But just like Jessica and Kimberly, Jamie found nothing. Richard had no clue that what little evidence there had been, Jessica had taken out and destroyed. Jessica had resigned from the FBI and moved from her Virginia apartment to my house in Los Angeles. I had kept Jessica close to me over the last few weeks. I didn't want to take the chance that Jessica would turn in me the moment I turned my back. No matter how much Jessica said she wouldn't. I wondered how Jessica could be okay with everything. When Jessica found out, she was shocked but surprisingly calm. It wasn't the reaction I thought I would get. I was certain Jessica would hate what I had done and then only be with me because of the baby. But it seemed different with Jessica)

Jessica- There's nothing here to eat; I'm going to the grocery store. I'm so craving some canoli.

(Jessica said the day they we arrived home in Los Angeles)

Murderous past pt 4 Mansion02_470x350

Steven- Wait, I'll go with you.

(I was working on one of my cars and began to wipe off my hands)

Murderous past pt 4 2749058689_bfdc26d34a

Jessica- No, it's alright. I'll be fine. I got the stores address and I got GPS.

(Jessica smiled. Jessica liked how protective I was over her, I tossed his wrench to the side and watched Jessica walk toward the drive way. I wrestled with my thoughts and those of Dave telling me she was and is going to go to the police to arrest me for the murders. Jessica, in Dave mind, was making excuses to go off by herself and to betray her words back in the hotel; Jessica opened the door to the car I had given her. Jessica tossed her purse into the passenger's side. But before Jessica could climb in she was grabbed from behind)

Jessica- Steven

(Jessica screamed realizing that the large arm around her neck was mine, I had let Dave made me make up my mind to do this to Jessica, I felt for a split second Dave take control as the grip around Jessica got a little tighter but I seemed to somehow gain control of the beast and loosen my grip I had on Jessica)

Jessica- Steven, what are you doing?

Steven- I should ask you the same thing? You're going to turn me in aren't you?

Jessica- Steven, no.

(I wrestled with my own thoughts and the thoughts that Dave was giving me as well telling me she is lying and the cops are on their way to arrest me. The thing is I love Jessica so much and I don't want to live without her, but I couldn't go to jail either. I realized the light grip that I had on Jessica what was about as hard holding her hand and only was tighter when Dave had controlled me for a split second. Jessica didn't fight to free herself from my hold. Jessica leaned against my body lovingly and gently stroked the arm that held her loosely. Jessica could hear the sadness in my voice. It sounded like I was crying)

Steven- Baby I...

Jessica- Baby I love you. You have to trust me or this is never going to work.
Murderous past pt 4 L%20020%20internet%20a

(I released Jessica and watched her climb into her car. I rounded the car and tried to open the passenger's door. It was locked. Jessica unlocked it for me which surprised me since my first thought had been that she would speed out of the driveway)

Steve- Jessica, can I ask you something and you tell me the truth?

(I asked as they made their way to town)

Jessica- Sure.

(Jessica said as she kept her eyes on the road ahead)

Steven- How can you be okay with this?

Jessica- Okay with what? Living with you, marrying you, having your baby?

Steven- With what I did. I know despite what you say, you can't be okay with it.

(Jessica took a deep breath)

Jessica- Steven, you don't really know anything about me. You know what you read in the file. But my record from 18 and under is sealed.

Steven- What are you saying?

(I looked at Jessica. Surely Jessica was trying to throw him off her true feelings. I struggled with his own thoughts and the thoughts of Dave as well. Dave told me to kill Jessica and cover all our tracks. My own actually physical thoughts told me I would rather spend a lifetime behind bars before it would allow me to hurt Jessica or our child. Jessica took a deep breath. Jessica was going to tell me something that no one knew. Something I would never expect)

Jessica- When I was fifteen and in a foster home, the one before I was placed with the Stykes, I got into trouble.

Steven- What kind of trouble?

Jessica- My foster dad and brother thought it would be fun to come after me. They both raped me while I lived in that house.

Steven- What?

(I was shocked Jessica went through that. I wanted nothing more than to kill them for doing that to her)

Jessica- They raped me but one day I snapped and I killed them both with the gun my foster dad always had in his room. I walked up to them and I shot them.

(Jessica turned to face me)

Jessica- My records were sealed because I was a minor. The judge ruled that I be given probation and that was when I was sent to live with Jamie and his wife. What better ways to clean me up then to have me live with an FBI agent.

Steven- You killed them?

(I was shocked because I never saw Jessica as the type)

Jessica- Yes, I killed them.

(Jessica turned to face me, when she pulled to the side of the road)

Jessica- You see that's why I'm not overly upset. I know you killing was different but we both still kill people. I won't turn you in. You are the father of my baby and the man I'm in love with. There is nothing I want more than you and me and our baby.

(I leaned in and kissed Jessica. I had no idea about her past and now I saw clearly why we had a connection)

Steven- I love you Jessica.

Jessica- I love you too.

(Jessica smiled as she turned back onto the road and continued into town. The next few days were a struggle for me and Jessica. Jessica knew I was still thinking she would turn me in but that wasn't something Jessica even thought about. Jessica had made her decision to be with me and she was sticking to it. Jessica loved me more than anything and she wanted their life together. Jessica walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. Jessica found me watching a movie. Jessica walked over to me and took the remote turning off the movie)

Steven- Hey, I was watching that.

(I whined grabbing for the remote)

Jessica- I want to talk to you about everything.

(Jessica said placing the remote on the coffee table)

Steven- Okay.

Jessica- Steven, I want us to get everything out in the open and work through any doubts you have about me turning you in.

Steven- Alright.

(I said in an annoyed tone missing my favorite scene from the first scream movie where the killers are revealed and Sid kicks there ass and kills them both in a hectic battle)

Jessica- Steven, you know, you aren't the only one with questions.

Steven- What are you talking about?

Jessica- Well, you killed everyone who knew you were the killer or thought you were. You killed your friends. How can I be sure the thought isn't in your head to kill me? How do I know you won't kill me?

Steven- Jessica, I love you and I would never hurt you.

Jessica- Are you saying the thought never crossed your mind?

(I sighed because I knew it had came across my mind and also came acros
s several times from Dave to kill Jessica as well)

Steven- The thought crossed my mind but I would never hurt you.

Jessica- Alright. Then know this. I will not turn you in. I love you more than anything. I left my job at the FBI to be with you. I destroyed all signs that you killed anyone. Doesn't that say that I love you and would never turn you in?

Steven- Yes.

(I said sighing. I realized now how stupid it was to think that Jessica would turn him in, I only had to try to convince Dave that I would and he would not be going to jail anytime soon for murder)

Steven- I'm sorry. I'm sorry I have been so crazed. I just love you so much and I want nothing more than our family. I just don't want to go to jail.

Jessica- Steven, there is no evidence to link you to anything. I made sure of that and we haven't heard anyone talking about knowing you did anything.

(Jessica replied taking my hand in hers)

Jessica- You won't go to jail.

(I smiled at Jessica before kissing her. I decided to bring up what he was thinking.)

Steven- Jessica, I was thinking about us getting married.

Jessica- Do you not want to marry me?

(Jessica said with tears in her eyes. Jessica was afraid that I would not marry her after all and only use her to make sure my name remains clean)

Steven- I want to marry you more than anything. I was thinking we should just elope. Let get married right now. We can fly to Vegas and just do it.

Jessica- You don't want your family with you?

(Jessica knew she didn't really have any but Jamie and his wife now that Kimberly was dead)

Steven- I just want it to be us. You, me and the baby.

(I said placing my hand on her stomach)

Jessica- I want just you, me and the baby.

(Jessica look down and then back up to me)

Jessica- Alright. Let's do it. Let's just get married.

Steven- Great. I will make the plane reservations.

(I kissed Jessica and headed to the office. Jessica smiled before heading upstairs to pack. As Jessica was packing, Jessica came upon a photo of her and Kimberly. Jessica sat down on the bed and looked at the photo. Jessica never thought that she would be getting married without her best friend. Jessica hated that Kimberly and Damien both were dead but she couldn't dwell on the past. Jessica had to move on with things. Jessica put the photo down and finished packing)

Steven- Okay, we are on the next flight to Vegas.

(I said walking in)

Steven- We will need to get rings.

Jessica- Alright.

(Jessica replied with a smile)

Steven- We are all packed.

Jessica- Great.

(I picked up the bags and headed downstairs. we were soon on our way to the airport. we had decided to land in Vegas and then pick up the rings, marriage license, and check into a hotel. We sat down in their seats and were soon on their way to Vegas)

Steven- You know this is like the first time we were on a plane together.

(I said as we sat there giving Jessica a look)

Jessica- I know that look.

(Jessica said while laughing)

Jessica- We already joined the mile high club. So we don't need to.
Steven- You're no fun.

(I pouted and folded my arms acting like a little kid who had there favorite toy taken from them)

Jessica- Oh, poor baby. I will make it up to you tonight.

(Jessica kissed me and then rested her head on my shoulder)

(I smiled when Jessica did. I didn't know what I was so worried about. Jessica loved me and I loved her. Jessica wasn't going to turn me in. We were going to be together forever. We landed in Vegas and headed to get the rings. We got two 18carat gold rings one with a massive diamond for Jessica. We had Steven & Jessica engraved with the date inside. Once we had the rings, we headed to get the marriage license. Once we had that, we headed to check into the hotel and get dressed. We then headed to the Chapel of the Bells for the wedding. We walked down the aisle to where the Master of Ceremony’s was. I was dressed in black pants and a dark blue button down shirt. Jessica was dressed in a simple white dress)

Master of Ceremony’s- We are gathered here to join in marriage Steve and Jessica. Steven, do you promise to love, honor and cherish Jessica as long as you live?

Steven- I do.

Master of Ceremony’s- Jessica, do you promise to love, honor and cherish Steven as long as you live?

Jessica- I do.

Master of Ceremony’s- The rings.

(The Master of Ceremony’s took the rings from me)

Master of Ceremony’s- The wedding ring is a visible symbol of an invisible bond. Steven, take the ring and place on Jessica’s finger and say, I, Steven, take you Jessica as my wife.

Steven- I, Steven, take you Jessica as my wife.

(I said placing the ring on Jessica’s finger)

Master of Ceremony’s- Jessica, take the ring and place it on Steven’s finger and say I, Jessica, take you Steven as my husband.

Jessica- I, Jessica, take you Steven as my husband.

(Jessica smiled placing the ring on my finger)

Master of Ceremony’s- By the power vested in me by the State of Nevada, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

(I pulled Jessica to me and kissed her. Once we were married, we headed back to the hotel for the wedding night. We spent the night making love and headed home the next morning. I was happy that we had gotten married. Now I didn't worry about Jessica turning me in to the police. We were married and together forever. Now we could be together and wait for the birth of our child. The next few months went by and it was close to the baby's due date. The only times I every came into feeling that the Dave being was still with me was in my matches I had with APW I was on a hot streak in and out the ring winning every match left right and centre and to top that all off I had stopped being so paranoid about Jessica turning me in and Jessica knew I wouldn't kill her. Jessica had taken to traveling with me on the road. Jessica just wanted us to spend the time together before the baby was born. Jamie and the FBI still had no leads on the case and he had decided to classify it was unsolved. They had moved on to another case and left the APW case behind. Jamie had called
Jessica and wanted to talk to her about something)

Steven- So you're sure everything is okay?

(I asked as Jessica got ready to go)

Jessica- Yes. Everything is fine. Jamie doesn't know anything.

(Jessica said to me, I felt in a more reassuring I am sure he knows nothing tone)

Steven- Alright.

Jessica- I promise I will be back in a little while. Don't worry.

(Jessica kissed me and headed out, I hoped Jessica was right and that the FBI had no idea about me and Dave killing and Jessica covering it up. Jessica arrived at the restaurant and headed in. Jessica saw Jamie sitting down and walked over to join him)

Jessica- Jamie.

(Jessica said walking up to greet Jamie)

Jamie- Jessica, you look beautiful.

(Jamie said getting up and hugging Jessica)

Jamie- Being pregnant and married agrees with you.

Jessica- Thanks.

(Jessica giggled as she sat down)

Jessica- So, what did you want to talk about?

Jamie- I wanted to let you know that we are officially leaving the APW case. We have no leads and no evidence. So we are moving on as I told you earlier.

Jessica- Anything else?

Jamie- I wanted to say that I'm happy that you're so happy with Steven. I'm so glad that you finally found a great life.

Jessica- Thank you. Jamie, I couldn't have done any of this without you. You took me in and you helped me when everyone thought I was beyond help.

Jamie- I knew you could be. What happened, happened because they raped you and you were defending yourself. We all knew that. It's not like the person who killed those superstars. He or she only wanted to kill. There was no reason for it.

Jessica- Yeah I guess.

Jamie- Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that. I'm going to fly back to Virginia and we are going to take another case. We miss you on the team Jessica but I understand that you want to be with your husband and just be a mom.

Jessica- Thanks.

(Jessica said standing up)

Jamie- Take care sweetie.

(Jamie hugged Jessica and left the restaurant)

(Jessica headed back to her car and headed home. Jessica knew that everything was working out like it should. Jessica arrived home and headed inside the house)

Steven- Hey, how did it go?

(I asked when Jessica walked in)

Jessica- Good. He just wanted to say congratulations on things and to let me know that the case is going to remain unsolved. They have nothing.
(I was glad that it was all behind us now)

Steven- So, how about a movie?

(I looked up and noticed the look on Jessica’s face)

Steven- Are you okay?

Jessica- No, I think I'm in labor.

Steven- What?

(I said quickly getting my keys and Jessica’s hospital bag. We quickly made our way to the hospital. Jessica was admitted to the maternity floor)

Doctor- Okay, Jessica, it looks like you're at eight centimeters already.

(The doctor said to Jessica when he looked up from Jessica to me)

Doctor- It will only be a little longer.

Steve- Jessica, I just wanted to say that I love you and I'm so happy that we are married and having this baby.

(I said once the doctor had left)

Jessica- I love you too.

(Jessica smiled before I kissed her. The doctor came in a little while later)

Doctor- Okay, Jessica, it's time to push, Push.

(Jessica started to push as the doctor had said and after a very long hour with Jessica screaming in pain and ecstasy at the same time in knowing we were moments from seeing our little child the baby finally came out and the doctor did the clip of the umbilical cord and spoke)

Doctor- You have a healthy little boy.

(The doctor said as he placed the baby in the plastic bassinet)

Jessica- We have a boy.

(Jessica said with a smile as tears of joy rolled down her face. I kissed Jessica and looked at the baby. He was perfect. 7lbs. 12ozs and 19 inches long. Jessica was taken to her room and the baby was soon brought to her)

Jessica- You know he needs a name.

(Jessica said to me when the nurse left)

Steven- I know. Did you have an idea?

(I asked with a laugh)

Jessica- Leo. Leo Angel.

Steven- I love it.

(I kissed Jessica and then kissed my son's head. Everything had worked out just like me and Dave planned. We got away with the murders, I got the perfect girl and now I had a beautiful son. My life was perfect and I would always make sure of that)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(We find Steven in the Wrestling gym he grew up in as a boy learning his trade from the one of the greatest performers from England Blackpools own and we all know who that posh guy is and we shoot across town to where Steven has acquired a ring from the NLWF staff and had them place 3 Ladders in the ring)

Hello is this thing on Hello out there world are you there can you hear me yes you can and well obviously one London Carter cant hear me for shit. Dude how the hell are you getting these promos I am shooting son can you not hear what I am saying am I not speaking gay enough for you? Do I need to speak another language French we we, German Hi Hitler, Dutch… What the fuck do dutch people say I have not a fucking clue.

Kid look you’re a young son of a gun you’re the freedom champion and if you were to actually study your opponent longer then beating one off in your hand or in some gay guys ass then you might of realised this simple fact and the errors of your ways. I you have noticed like may others here Dave Zombie aint much of a talker he is a fighter, a monster me on the other hand I talk the talk because I walk the walk. I am the guy that has called you a gay mother fucker and a poof. Dude ill say fuck knows Dave’s sexuality and well I can tell you I wont mention my good friend again as I verbally tear you from limb to limb in my shoot as I have done since this match was announced for the pay per view. Kid look yeah be gay fuck some bloke in the ass but keep it out the ring and in your locker room or some toilet.

My opponent I can tell a woman when I see one there Megan Fox she is smoking hot. There is the British heart throb Dannie Harmer currently on BBC that is a English tv company show. We got women all over the world and our very own queen of the NLWF and I guarantee Alison will be the only women who will find herself an immortal here in the NLWF. You got Hayley Williams from Paramore. Cody lane a pornstar who I banged last night. Oh of course we got that piece of skirt that runs aound with you looking so fine id tap that ass all night long and you know who I am talking about Brooklyn.

(I wink at the camera)

Son I have been with more women then you have seen days of your sad life since you came out of the closet. By the way when was that?

Kid I am actually surprised you got a contract here and I am so glad I don’t share a locker room with you cause I wouldn’t want to take a shower incase I drop the soap.

(I smile as I look to the camera and show a bar of soap with London Carter wrote on it)

London you speak of skill. Kid it takes more skill to defend a title when more people are involved in a match then winning a title anyone can win a title its keeping it that is hard other then you being the only gay in the company, Damn I so wanted to say village there a tribute to Little Britain.

You say you embrace your gayness and are happy please just don’t embrace it in the ring I mean Jimbo is already a meat head he don’t need you pulling yours and his trunks down in the ring and ramming him from behind in the match. You can make him take it when your in the back when you both lose and I am the winner. Hey you see that taking the piss out you being gay again haha its fun, do you wear anything pink as I got a chant for the NLWF faithful. You ready, Whos the puff in the pink, Whos the puff in the pink.

London I notice as well you think it is Dave giving you exposure talking about you trust me Dave wouldn’t know what to do it a naked woman was there offering herself to him in bed. I couldn’t care less what you have done here in your short career which is as short as your title reign will be. I talk about my past because I am relevant, you are not. You speak like your match is a must see when I have competed in matches here that have meant more then fighting with some barbwire.

I notice the hostialtly in calling me a nigga when I am white and look see a member of a elite group of white you know the Ku Klux Klan the KKK. Son we hate niggas and hate especially being called a nigga when I clearly amd white sone.

(I thrown my hood up showing the white pointed hood of the KKK)
Murderous past pt 4 Kkk-robe-l

Son you talk about winning your title and being proud of it you beat a nobody for the title, You defended against a nobody and had I came back two three weeks before I did I would of pushed myself onto the title match and took it from you. You speak how people judge you the way you dress and you look if you look a gay then you get treated a gay in my eyes. And oh the reason you looked to watch your back was because you wanted to make sure people knew where your ass was for there cock to then fuck you right?

I take a hurting to you saying I have thrown my career accomplishments around like they were nothing if you have done your history in this place I defeated odds on the greatest NLWF Undisputed Champion for my first NLWF Undisputed Championship. That aint throwing around that is you being disresctful to me and disrespectful to a legend here in Shadow Demon. Yeah I don’t and never liked Shadow Demon but you don’t and I maybe a bastard and a asshole but I at least know how to and who to pay respect to in this industry and Shadow is one of those people I respect.

You say your going to win at Legends Fall we aint playing a video game we are doing this for real we have to beat the hell out of each other and Jimbo.

You say Niggas you mean black man yeah? Right ok the only reason there scared of you is because if there back is to you they may get raped from behind.

Hold it where are the tissues London you got hit over the head with a bat and that didn’t set you back to being straight aww you poor thing, why didn’t it kill you you fucking piece of dirt.

Again in your interview you speak about Dave Zombie talking trash about you kid look at me Steven Angel do I need to slowly spell it for you S-T-E-V-E-N A-N-G-E-L. See Steven Angel good you got it I talked trash about you.

Remind me when I win the title at Legends to call this DJ Evans and ask him to get a real champion on his show in me and ill ask the questions he can give me the answers you don’t leave your biggest threat out of a match like me when you are asking names and what you think of people you fucking gay piece of shit.

You know it strikes me odd how you got your head in the game when all you do is mention Shark this and Shark that do you have a crush on the guy like Brooklyn does? Oh Brooklyn Baby here is my number call me sometime.

(I show my number to the screen)

We can celebrate after Legends when I am the Freedom Champion.

(I hold my head in my hands at the thought of London again mention Dave instead of me)

Seriously London Have you seen my shoots played them listened to them? Rewind them and played them back and listened to a word I was saying or have it on mute and sit there jerking off to me on your tv or your laptop is that you you got sticky fingers?

Look I cant stress too much and yes I am rumbling on the same stuff here but it is me you see Steven Angel here who took the fucking piss out of you not Dave Zombie you fucking retard.

Look you say no one is getting there hands of the Freedom Championship I am and will get my hands on the title and as a parting gift I will take that championship and I will crack you over the skull with the championship before I walk out of the match the champion. You can believe that.

You mention walking out the champion, you will be yes the champion of gays but I will be the freedom champion of the world. That title has my name all over it.

(I look around and realise why I am actually here)

Right well I am assuming that London bridge gay face Carter is flapping his gums or literally getting some ass and well Jimbo I don’t think words have and are synch with his mouth to move cause well kid you sound dumb and like a huge jackass. I mean did you learn to speak when you were younger? Did you ever find the time to speak to people or have you just followed retards your entire life. You hear the old saying you are what you eat, do you eat any part of a animal coming from a bull or close relative cause son you don’t have talk some bullshit, I mean acting tuff yet being a complete wimp and faggot.

You see, I have verbally assaulted both of you now this coming pay per view Legends Fall I get to do it physically to you both. I get to punish you in the ring, and well being your both new to the NLWF and well that don’t mean bullshit in my eyes I will let you in on a little secret and that is that when I was here before I had a little nick name. It was the Emperor of Violence. Please feel free to take a look at some of my work my best matches facing the guys who find themselves as immortals here in NLWF. You see, I feel they ain’t immortal for shit. I have done just about the same amount of work that they have and I put into this place. I was the guy who came up with the Steven Angel invitational for crying out loud and that for those without a brain like Jimbo and well I won’t say any more about being gay if that is what you are London you faggot.

That was when I was the North American Champion. You see with that I would only defend against guys who were worthy of a match who could last a allotted time against me I called it the Steven Angel Invitational and well that is not what I am going to bring back when I win the Freedom Championship, cause let’s face it I will win the championship at Legends Fall. I mean I am better then you two I have accomplished more in my career then you two and Dave combined I have run my own show as a part show to this company and what have you guys done fuck all but thank the NLWF for giving you this opportunity to make it here on my show in my house.

Well enough said and well I feel I am sliding off track to my main purpose of this message and it’s out there to everyone in the NLWF and to whatever dead beats can’t hack it where they are and come here thinking there steam rolling over the competition that is not going to happen I am the man I am Mr. Charisma.

Right my match is simple; err could you please lower the cage.

(Cage lowers and I stay outside)

Right it’s simple. We have a cage and 3 ladders and this match is a steel cage ladder match. It’s taking the points of these matches and branding them into one sole match for all to see.

Right as I was saying the match starts here where I am outside of the cage, door is locked and only way in is to climb over the top. Before or after you climb over the cage and before you touch a ladder this is where the next rule comes into play.

To be able to climb the ladder in the cage you must score a pin fall or submission to do so and that is both competitors not just the same one over and over again or thinking cause you have been pinned you can climb to get the belt. Oh no you can’t.

(I climb the ladder and take out of the I am carrying with me is the Undisputed title I won of Shadow Demon and then again off Jason Hawk in the same night)

You see the hook this is where the belt shall be and for the fact that I ain’t leaving a title lying around in this dump I kept it in my bag and well once you have grabbed the belt you can then escape the cage and get both feet touching the floor.

Although there is one slight problem for who grabs the belt. If you have been pinned but grab the belt if you don’t make it to the arena floor then you lose the match even though you have done all the work and lost an easy pin fall early in the match.

(As I leave the cage walking out the door which is open I look at the floor and my old Undisputed title and then look to the camera)

Oh you see there is one more rule I forgot to tell you and that is simple that if you were to say fall from the cage holding the title and your feet hit the floor and then you drop the title as you hit then the match is not over as you do not have complete control of the title and well the opponent can come pick the title up and then walk away as the champion.

One more no two more things all those idiots out there stop talking so damn early about Ultimate Glory as we are over a month away and well to save the pain I am the one who is winning the battle royal so if you played it smart you wouldn’t show up at Ultimate Glory. The last thing before I sign off is this London do me a favor shine that bitch up and bitch I mean the Freedom Championship for me for Legends I like a highly polished and clean title.

(I lean forward and turn the camera off and the scene fades to black)
Steven Angel
Steven Angel
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1990-11-04
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : coventry england
Number of posts : 127

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: dave- W5, L12, steven W16, L15,D1
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,100,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Murderous past pt 4 I_vote_lcap77/100Murderous past pt 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

Back to top Go down