NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murderous past pt2

Go down

Murderous past pt2 Empty Murderous past pt2

Post by Steven Angel November 18th 2012, 10:46 pm

(After I left the arena and headed for my car I bump in to Damien outside in the parking lot, I walk up to him whilst have Dave in my ear)

Dave- I should kill them women now and be done with it, as boy oh boy you know what this is going to cause don’t you, it’s going to cause a problem between you and the rest of the talent here in this place and if there is problems I know how to solve them.

(I hear Dave laugh and all I can do is see the images of both Matthew and Jacobs’s dead bodies and knowing that I had something to do with it even though I didn’t physically kill them myself without knowing I knew that Dave had used my body to do so. As I walk closer to Damien he start to speak)

Damien- Hey man how’s it going, that was a good work out earlier bro.

Steven- Yeah man it was, bro can I ask you a favor friend to friend here this is me to you no gimmicks no cameras.

Damien- Sure man go for it what’s up?

(Damien had a look of concern on his face and he could see my face as well and then spoke again)

Damien- Bro I ain’t helping you with that you need a man who is that way inclined and or go the doctors if you have been practicing and got something stuck up there.

Steven- Damien no man it ain’t that you know I ain’t like that and don’t swing that way bro. I was going to ask if you could come on a dinner date with me as I am likely to be getting grilled by that FBI agent and one of her associates.

Damien- You know if it is a he or she associate?

Steven- I have no clue, look bro will you come or I can just as well go and find Terry and drag him along with me instead.

Damien- Na man ill come as long as you pay for my side of the bill.

(Me and Damien both agreed I would pay his part of the bill and we agreed to meet up 30 mins before the meal was to start just to make it look like we were there in the area for the agents or so that Damien though that I just wanted to make sure that we arrived before Jessica and her friend did and to get to the table after them, I had the whole night planned out expect if Dave is to rear his voice into the dinner)

2 hours later….

(Later that night Jessica and Kimberly met me for dinner. They had spent the day going over the files and Kimberly agreed with Jessica. There was no evidence to charge anyone. Jessica was shocked when Damien walked up with me. Jessica wasn't expecting me to bring someone)

Steven- I hope you don't mind but I brought Damien so it would be even and not weird for everyone.

(I said as I say down having explained more when I got Damien at the restaurant so that he then knew that I had dragged him to the restaurant so that he would be there with me and he seemed happier seeing another woman at the table we were heading to)

Jessica- It's fine.

(Jessica said with a smile)

Jessica- Kimberly is fan of his.

Kimberly- Jessica.

(Kimberly said hitting Jessica’s friend's arm)

Jessica- Oww, what was that for?

(Jessica said holding her arm)

Jessica- It's not like I said you thought he was very lickable.

Kimberly- Jessica.

Jessica- Did I say that out loud?

(Jessica looked at me and Damien and realized that she did say it)

Jessica- I'm sorry.

Damien- It's fine. I know all the ladies love me.

(Damien joked)

Steven- Alright. Enough of Peters and his ego. Let's have a nice dinner.

(I replied as the waiter took their order)

(As they we dinner, we talked about the training both Jessica and Kimberly had to do to get to where they were in the FBI. They had to take special classes to get to be profilers. They had help profile a lot of murders with the behavior analysis unit. They also talked about the guys and their career also. After dinner, Jessica and Kimberly headed to their rooms while me and Damien headed to theirs. me and Damien were sharing while Kimberly and Jessica each had their own. Both liked their own space)

The Next Day….

(Stacey headed out to the pool after leaving the club that was in the hotel. She was feeling a little light headed after drinking some with the girls. She walked to the pool to meet up with Wayne Simons who she had been seeing on and off for a few months. He had sent her a text telling her to meet him at the pool. Stacey walked slowly as she was very light headed. Stacey had met the girls for drinks and they had been joined by some of the guys. Everyone was laughing and toasting the lives of Matthew Taylor and Jacob Samuels. Stacey left as soon as she got Wayne’s text. Stacey walked around the pool and didn't see him)

Stacey- Wayne, where are you?

(Stacey felt someone come up behind her and figured it was Wayne. Stacey barely had time to react when she fell into the pool. Stacey tried to get out but the light headiness made it hard and she began to shallow water and she soon only saw blackness as she fade out)
Moments Before….

Dave- Do it or I will.

Steven- Ok I will do it this once please.

Dave- Fine make sure that she dies.

Steven- I will I will make sure she suffers.

(I pull over a hood to cover my face and move after Stacey walked passed me I begin to move after her and shove her into the pool where she blacks out and begins to swallow water from the pool)

20 Mins Later….

(After getting back to her room, Jessica took a shower and got ready for bed. Jessica got comfort and was looking over some things on her laptop when she heard a knock on her door. Jessica got up and headed to the door)

Jessica- Steven, what are you doing here?

(Jessica asked when she opened the door)

Steven- I wanted to see you.

(I said whilst I was walking in)

Steven- I hoped you weren't sharing with Kimberly.

Jessica- I'm not. Kimberly and I like our own space.

(Jessica laughed as she sat down)

Jessica- So what about you and Damien?

Steven- We don't mind sharing the room but I wanted to come and see you.

(I leaned in and kissed Jessica)

Jessica- Really? I have an idea why you wanted to come and see me.

(Jessica said pulling away and walking over to the window)

Jessica- Steven, what is going on with us?

Steven- What do you mean?

Jessica- I mean we haven't known each other that long and we have spent a lot time having sex. Is that all we are? Is that all you want?

(I walked up behind Jessica and wrapped my arms around her waist)

Steven- That isn't what I want from you. I like you and I want to get to know you better and spend more time with you. I do really like you.

Jessica- I like you too.

(I kissed Jessica neck and started to move my hands under her tank top. Jessica moaned as I ran my hands over her breasts. I removed her shirt and continued to kiss Jessica’s neck and then her shoulders with her facing the window. Jessica turned to face me and I kissed her lips. Jessica removed my shirt and ran her hands over my chest. Jessica wrapped her arms around my neck as I kissed her again. I removed Jessica’s pajamas pants and then removed my own. Once our clothes were gone, we were soon making love against the window of her hotel room. Jessica didn't' think about the possibility of anyone seeing them. Jessica only thought about the moment she was in with me. Jessica had no idea of what was happening at the pool of the hotel as she and I were making love. No idea that another dead body had shown up. Scarlet and Pete walked out of the club and toward the pool. They wanted some time alone after the party inside to celebrate. They walked to the pool and saw someone floating in it)

Scarlet- I think that's Stacey.

(Stacey said to her boyfriend Pete)

Pete- Call 911.

(Pete said as he dived into the pool to get Stacey out. Pete grabbed Stacey and brought her to the side. Pete began doing CPR but nothing helped. Pete continued to until the paramedics came. They quickly took Stacey to the hospital where she was pronounced dead. They did some tests and it showed that Stacey had a good bit to drink. They were thinking it was the accident caused by how much Stacey had to drink. The police were in agreement about that it was probably an accident. I was looking out the window and looking down on the pool and seeing what was happening and had the feeling of that he was to blame for this death as he only meant to knock Stacey into the pool and did not to mean to kill her. But part of Steven and Dave looking on from inside Steven’s body had the slight I liked what happened feeling about as I and Jessica had sex again up against the window so I could see down in the pool)

(Speaking in my head to Dave)

Dave- Ha-ha, Now it is complete you have had your first true feeling of murder and how does that feel.

Steven- It felt rather good I actually liked it but out in the open like that I felt like I could have been seen.

Dave- But you weren’t and now you can and will move on to kill more for me and for your survival.

(Kimberly headed to Jessica’s room to get her so they could talk to the police about Stacey’s death. Kimberly had seen the lights from her window and went to see what was going on. Kimberly showed them her badge and they told her what had happened. The police said it was an accident but Kimberly knew that Jessica needed to investigate it. Kimberly knocked on the door and waited for Jessica to open it)

Jessica- Kimberly, what are you doing here?

(Jessica asked when she opened the door wearing her robe)

Kimberly- I came to get you.

(Kimberly replied realizing what Jessica had been doing or rather who we were doing)

Kimberly- There has been another death. So quit banging Angel and get dressed.

Jessica- Give me a few.

(Jessica said heading back into the room to get dressed)

Steven- Everything okay?

(I asked when Jessica came back and started getting dressed. I was laying on the bed waiting for Jessica to come and sit back down for our third round of sex tonight)

Jessica- There was another death. I need to investigate it.

(Jessica said as she put on her shoes)

Jessica- I will call you later.

(Jessica kissed me and headed out. Jessica wondered who died and how. And had no clue that I knew how and by who’s hand also, by my hand Stacey is now dead)

Jessica- So, where are we going?

(Jessica asked Kimberly as they walked down the hall to the nearest elevator)

Kimberly- The pool. Stacey drowned in it.

(Kimberly said as they headed that way after getting off the elevator on the ground floor)

Jessica- Do you think someone drowned her?

Kimberly- I don't know. The police think it was an accident. She drank too much and fell into the pool.

Jessica- Seems like an accident.

Kimberly- Something just isn't right.

(Kimberly said as they arrived at the pool. They began looking around the pool and found nothing that would say she was pushed or murdered. Everything pointed to an accident)

Jessica- It all seems like an accident.

(Jessica said as both her and Kimberly looked around)

Jessica- There is nothing to say she was murdered.

Kimberly- Jessica, these deaths are puzzling. You have Matthew Taylor who was strangled in the locker room. Then you have Jacob Samuels who ate an omelet that had peanut oil in it which he was deathly allergic too. Plus his Epipen was missing and has not been found. Now, you have Stacey Holmes who drowned. We need to see if Stacey was drugged.

(Kimberly said as she got out her phone and called the morgue to make sure they would do an autopsy and do a blood test. They told Kimberly that would have the results soon and let her know. After looking at the scene, Jessica and Kimberly started questioning some of the female and male wrestlers that were with her)

Jessica- So what did you see Scarlet?

(Jessica asked whilst taking shorthanded notes)

Scarlet- We were having fun in the club when Stacey got a text from Wayne. He wanted to meet her so she left. Pete and I then left not long after and we found her in the pool.

Jessica- Did you see anyone there?

Pete- No. We saw no one.

Jessica- Alright. Thank you.

(Jessica said as Pete and Scarlet left Kimberly came walking over)

Kimberly- I got the blood test back.

Jessica- And?

Kimberly- Nothing. She had alcohol in her system but nothing else. So I guess it was an accident.

Jessica- I guess so. No one saw anything. She apparently got a text from her boyfriend, Wayne about meeting him here. So we should talk to him.

Kimberly- Let's go.

(They headed to the hotel and got Wayne’s room number. They headed up to his room and knocked on the door when they didn't get an answer; they had the manager open the door and let them in. They were shocked at what they found. Wayne was on the bed dead of a drug overdose. Wayne had a suicide note next to his body. It said he couldn't live without Stacey so he killed himself to join her)

What the notes full writing was…

(Reading the note in the voice of Wayne)

Wayne- I can’t carry on my life without Stacey in it she was my life and my future and we promised to do anything so we would always be together. I you find this note and an empty bottle of pills then I have gone on to join my girl. I am coming baby save me a spot upstairs.

Kimberly- Do you think he killed Stacey and then himself?

Jessica- I don't know. We need to get the handwriting analyzed and see what the coroner says.

(The police took Wayne’s body away and told them they won't have any answers until morning. So Kimberly and Jessica headed back to their rooms. They now had four dead bodies and no answers to anything. Jessica headed into her room and was shocked to find I still there)

Jessica- Have you been here the whole time?

(Jessica asked when she saw me on the bed watching a Scream Four)

Steven- Yeah. I wanted to wait for you.

(I said getting up and walking over to Jessica)

Steven- I told you want I us to date and be together.

Jessica- Yeah.

(Jessica said as she walked over to change into some pajamas)

Steven- So what happened?

Jessica- Stacey drowned and then Wayne killed himself.

Steven- What?

(I said trying to sound as shocked as I could about the whole situation having already known what was happening before Jessica and Kimberly did)

Jessica- I think Stacey’s death was an accident and Wayne just couldn't take being without her.

(Jessica turned to face me)

Jessica- I'm sorry about your friends.

Steven- It's okay. I wasn't that close to them but it is still hard to think about.

(I leaned forward and kissed Jessica)

Jessica- Steven, maybe we shouldn't do this right now.

(Jessica said pulling away from me)

Steven- There is no reason not to.

(I whispered as I kissed Jessica again)

(I backed Jessica into the wall of the hotel room as I continued to kiss her. I turned Jessica to face the wall and began kissing her neck while me hands moved under her shirt. Jessica moaned as I ran me hands over her breasts. I smiled against Jessica’s skin as she did)

Steven- Are you a naughty girl, Jessica?

(I whispered as my hands moved up and down her body. my hands went to her hair and pulled Jessica towards me)

Steven- Are you?

Jessica- Yes.

(Jessica answered me. Jessica had no idea I could be this dominating with her)

Steven- I thought so.

(I kissed Jessica’s shoulders. My hands continued to move all over her body. I removed Jessica’s remaining clothes and then removed the sweat pants that I wore. I took Jessica’s hands and placed them on the wall above her head and placed mine over hers. I kissed her neck again. As I did, I entered Jessica from behind and began moving in and out her body. Jessica moaned as I continued. Jessica was shocked when I started to get a little rougher with her during but there was something exciting about it too. I removed one of my hands from hers and placed it on her shoulders as I continued)

Steven- You like that don't you?

(I said as I pulled her hair to pull Jessica to me again and I roughly moved inside her)

Steven- You like it rough, don't you?

Jessica- Yes.

(Jessica moaned as I continued)

Jessica- I like it.

(Once we had climax together, I moved us to the bed. The night continued with us making love over and over)

Jessica- Wow that was really intense.

(Jessica said as we laid there after making love again. Jessica moved to rest her head on my chest)

Steven- Yeah it was.

(I said as I stoked Jessica's hair)

Steven- Jessica, this isn't just sex for me. I really like you.

Jessica- I really like you too.

(Jessica replied moving to kiss me. Jessica was soon asleep)

(Once Jessica was asleep, I got up and walked over to the window. I looked out at the pool down below)

Dave- Stacey had deserved to die for what she said about Jessica. Jessica is far from being a whore. Stacey and the others should have kept their mouths shut.

Steve- I wouldn't allow them to talk bad about the woman I am falling in love with.

Dave- Yes that’s why you had put the drug in Stacey’s drink and let it take effect. Having had stolen Wayne’s phone earlier and sent her the message about meeting at the pool.

Steven- Yes and once Stacey arrived, me moving behind her and pushed her in.

Dave- Wayne was merely a means to end. His death would make Stacey seem like an accident exactly like we planned.

(I began to close my eyes thinking about how I have managed with Dave’s help to get away with four murders)

(The next morning everyone was talking about Stacey and Wayne’s death. They didn't understand how four people could die over a few days. Matthew and Jacob were murdered while Stacey’s death was ruled an accident and Wayne’s was ruled a suicide. Everyone wondered what was going to happen next)

Kimberly- Jessica, I'm worried about this.

(Kimberly said as they were having breakfast with me and Damien)

Jessica- About the case?

Kimberly- Yes. We know Matthew and Jacob were murdered but the others are accident and suicide. I just don't buy it.

Jessica- Do you think someone killed Stacey and made it look like an accident and then killed Wayne and made like a suicide?

Kimberly- Maybe.

Jessica- I don't agree. I think it's just like it is. We need to focus on who killed Matthew and Jacob.

Kimberly- Yeah.

(Kimberly knew she was right. Something was off with everything and she had find out what it was before more people died. I had listened to what they were saying. I had to make sure no one knew I had killed everyone along with Dave’s help. We had covered our tracks very well so far. I gave Damien a little nudge to get him to take Kimberly out)

Damien- Kimberly, how about we go out today and I can tell you about the wrestlers?

(Damien asked Kimberly knowing that I must have wanted some time alone with Jessica. Damien had never seen me so interested in a girl before. He knew I had to really like her)

Kimberly- Okay.

(Kimberly agreed. She wanted to know more about the wrestlers and the wrestling world)

Damien- Great.

(Damien smiled. He thought Kimberly was pretty and wanted to know more about her)
(Both Damien and Kimberly soon left leaving me and Jessica there. There was a big show that night that was ALL PRO WRESTLING Wrestle Nation)

Steven- So, what are your plans today?

(I asked Jessica as I moved my chair closer)

Jessica- Whatever you want to do.

(Jessica smiled as she took my hand)

Steven- I thought maybe we could do a little sightseeing and just spend time together outside the bedroom.

Jessica- That sounds great.

(I smiled as we started to clear the table where we and Damien and Kimberly had sat and had breakfast)
(We soon left and spend the day together. It was nice to be out and enjoy some time. I had done a little research on her the night before after I had killed Cody. I found out about Jessica’s family and her dad in prison. I wanted to see how I could play it to make sure she fell in love with me. I couldn't take the chance Jessica would find out I with Dave had killed them and send me to prison. We soon arrived at the arena for the show. Jessica and Kimberly got together to try to figure things out but they were still coming up with nothing. I was sitting in my locker room when Gerard Butler came in)

Gerard- Steven, can I talk to you?

(Gerard said to me as he came)

Steven- Sure what's up?

(I asked putting down my boot)

(Gerard sat down on the sofa in the room)

Gerard- I've been thinking about the deaths. I think Stacey and Wayne were killed by the killer.

Steven- Why do you say that?

(I asked hoping he had no idea I was the killer)

Gerard- It's just something I feel.

Steven- Do you know who the killer is?

(I asked Gerard putting my tape on my wrists)

Gerard- No, but I'm determined to find out who it is.

(Gerard stood up and turned to look at me)

Gerard- Are you with me?

Steven- Sure.

Gerard- Cool.

(Gerard quickly left. He had a match later that night against Damien)

(Once Gerard had left, I began to pace)

Dave- We have to get rid of Gerard so no one suspects us as the killers.

Steven- How are we, how and I to do that then? A building full of security and wrestlers from all over the nation?

Dave- Where there is a will there is a way.

(I began thinking as i paced. We have to kill him there was no way out of it. I thought hard as to how to kill him. I sat down and thought about all the ways and had Dave give me a fair few pointers as well)

Steven- I've got it.

(I said quickly leaving. I made sure no one was around as I headed to where they did the pyro for the show. It would look like an accident and no one would know it wasn't. I went through the pyro and found the one for Gerard. I knew Gerard would be up soon. I began to fix everything to make sure Gerard would die. I couldn't' take the chance that Gerard would find out who the killer was. Once I was certain everything was a go, I headed to my match. I was going against Trent Steel. My match was a few before Gerard’s. I hoped everything would go off without a hitch. I won his match against Trent Steel and headed back to the locker room. I wanted to get ready for when Gerard would come out. I also needed to find Jessica. I had to talk to her about something. I found her sitting in the locker room reading over something with Kimberly)

Steven- Jessica, can I talk to you?

(I asked as I walked in on Jessica and Kimberly talking about the case)

Jessica- Sure.

(Jessica said looking deep into my eyes)

Steven- Alone.

Jessica- Alright. I will be back.

(Jessica told Kimberly as she got up and followed me)

Jessica- So, what's up?

Steven- Wait until we get in the sound room.

(I said as we headed to it. I had to make sure no one was in it a few minutes before. I pulled her into the room)

Jessica- What did you want to talk about?

(Jessica asked once they were there)

Steven- Just this.

(I said as I began kissing Jessica)

(Jessica kissed me back passionately before pulling away)

Jessica- Steven, what's going on?

Steven- Nothing. I just want to be with you.

(I smiled making Jessica melt immediately)

Jessica- Here?

(Jessica asked surprised)

Steven- It's where we are.

(I said pulling Jessica towards me again. I kissed her passionately. my hands went to her jeans and they were soon unbuttoned. I removed them and then my own. I kept one eye on the monitor as it was time for Gerard’s match. I entered Jessica and we began to make love in the control room. I made sure to keep an eye on the monitor. I continued thrusting into her while watching the monitor. I saw that Gerard was getting ready to come out. I heard the music. I smiled a little knowing it was almost time. I could tell we were close to climaxing. I heard the pyro going off and knew that Gerard was getting ready to jump out of the trap door on the stage. Just as I and Jessica were at our climax, the pyro that went off and Gerard was caught by them and the trap door. Gerard was killed instantly me and Jessica slowed our breathing afterwards and were soon dressed again. I watched the monitor and saw the horror on everyone's face as they realized that Gerard was dead. I smiled a little knowing our plan worked)

Dave- Well done Steven, See your learning quickly and I didn’t even think to mess around with the pyro techniques I would of just simply snipped the wires of his car so when he braked he would crash and die but yours is better what a way to get Publicity on the show now.

Steven- What well I didn’t think at the time did I.

(I was having this mini conversation with Dave after Jessica had left the room and headed to the commotion, I chased after her to catch up and go with her to where Gerard had had his accident. As I caught up with Jessica she spoke)

Jessica- What happened?

Steven- I think something went wrong with Gerard’s entrance.

(I said quickly as I began to walk at a normal pace next to Jessica)

Jessica- We should go.

(Jessica said opening the door to get back into the arena from the parking lot. We headed toward the scene. Jessica saw Kimberly there when we arrived)

Jessica- What happened?

Kimberly- The pyro went crazy. He caught on fire and then the trap door went too high and he hit the lights above. He died instantly.

Jessica- Another accident?

(Jessica said sounding both shocked and confused)

Kimberly- I don't know.

(Kimberly replied before looking at the scene. Kimberly had an uneasy feeling about these accidents. Something was off and she couldn't figure it out. It was making her angry. There had to be something. Some clue to let them know who it was. I and the others headed back to the locker room while Jessica and Kimberly began to investigate. They looked at the pyro and the trap door)

Kimberly- Look at this.

(Kimberly said pointing it out to Jessica)

Jessica- It looks like someone tampered with the valve.

Kimberly- It wasn't an accident. He was murdered.

Jessica- But who would kill him?

(Jessica knew that according to me Gerard had no real enemies. So who would want him dead?)

Kimberly- I don't know. Jessica, there is more going on and we need to find out.

Jessica- I know that.

Kimberly- Okay. Let's just go over the evidence later.

Jessica- Let's bring Steven and Damien in. They might know something.

Kimberly- Good idea.

(Kimberly told the police to make sure all evidence and files get to her and Jessica. Once that was done, they headed back to the hotel. They had to try to get a profile on the killer. Both knew someone in the APW was killing these wrestlers but they had no idea who or why. Jessica and Kimberly headed to the coroner’s office after pushing for a quicker then usual analysis on Wayne, Stacey and now Gerard’s death and without real good solid facts and clues to point them into the right direction they both between them on the drive back to their hotels to let the wrestlers continue about their normal activities as best they can under the circumstances, Before the Pyro incident Pete and just won the APW American championship from Terry)
(The next day everyone headed out shopping. Kimberly and Jessica went to look at Macy's. Damien had a photo shoot and was meeting them there. I was hanging out with Terry)

Terry- I still can't believe that I had to drop the title to Pete Mitchels. I mean come on.

(Terry said as they were looking in the game store)

Steven- It's just how it does.

(I replied, I had been listening to Terry bitch and moan about the title for almost two hours now)

Terry- I was on a role. I shouldn't have had to give up my title. Especially not to someone like Pete.

Steven- Terry, let's go to the next level; there is something I want to check out up there.

(I said as they headed out of the store and to the stairs, in doing so I heard Dave talk to me)

Dave- Have you got what it takes to kill a friend again all by yourself? Steven I will leave this one in your capable hands you just got to moan and I will come and take over your body and kill Terry for you. Like I killed Matthew and Jacob.

Steven- I got this I think I got the handle on this killing thing now the trick is not to show any remorse for what is done.

(I can picture in my head as we headed past the food courts Dave nodding with approval to my words but in truth I have grow to like killing and also to wanting to feel humans life going to my hands as when I pushed Stacey I didn’t feel it and I had a small sence of excitement when I killed Gerard although again I didn’t manage to get the final killing blow although I sabotaged his pyro to kill him. We headed past house wares and to the stairs. I saw a door off to the side that lead to the bottom level of the parking garage)

Steven- Hey, let's take a short cut I know.

Terry- Okay.

(We headed to the door and then down the stairs. Just as they were going down it, I pushed Terry down the stairs. Once he landed five flights down, I made his way to where he was. I had to make sure Terry was dead. When I got there, I checked his pulse and found Terry had a slight one)

Steven- Damn, I can't let you live.

Dave- You know what to do drive that blade into Terry and kill him get that feeling of life leaving the body by your own hands.

(I got out the knife I had gotten when we walked by house wares and carefully stuck it in Terry’s chest. I made sure to not get blood on me. Once I was sure Terry was dead, I headed to the parking garage and dropped the knife. I had wiped my prints clean off of it. Now that I had killed Terry, I needed to find Jessica. I made my way to the elevator instead of the stairs and headed to Macy's where I thought Jessica was)
(In the elevator I kept hitting the close button when the elevator stopped on floors so that it was just me and Dave in the elevator alone and no one else)

Dave- Well done how did that death feel.

Steven- I don’t know I have a feeling of guilt and a feeling that he didn’t need to die.

Dave- All need to die it is but a way of life nothing is ever meant to happen the way they do unless you make it. Gerard must of told Terry could you not feel that how he never spoke about the case he only spoke about himself and losing his pointless title.

Steve- Yes but I would have been pissed had that been me I mean Terry had a point he was on a role he did deserve to keep the gold not lose it like he did.

Dave- What is done is done and now it is time to find your agent friend and then slowly find the body and make it like you were never there.

Steven- Like I have for the deaths of Matthew, Jacob, Stacey and Wayne so far?

(I got off the elevator and I headed towards Macy’s as I got there I saw Jessica and Kimberly near the clothing area. I saw Jessica head into the dressing room and Kimberly walk over to another section. I made my way over to the dressing room and looked around to make sure no one was looking. I went into the dressing room and found the one Jessica was in. Jessica looked at herself in the mirror as she tried on the black dress)

Jessica- Not bad.

(Jessica said to herself as she felt someone wrap their arms around her. Jessica tensed when they did)

Steven- I think you look beautiful.

(I whispered to her)

Jessica- Steven.

(Jessica said turning to face me)

Jessica- What are you doing here? In the dressing room?

Steven- I wanted to see you.

(I said before kissing Jessica)

Jessica- And you couldn't wait?

(Jessica asked pulling away from me)

Steven- I didn't want to wait.

(I kissed Jessica again and pulled her to him. I started kissing her neck and my hands started too wandered under the dress)

Jessica- Steven, we can't do this here.

(Jessica said putting her hand over mine)

Steven- No one will know if we are quiet.

(I whispered before kissing her again. I slowly moved my hand under her dress. I knew she wouldn't be able to resist me. Jessica’s hands went to my pants and she quickly unbuttoned them. I backed her against the wall in the dressing and they were soon making love. Jessica knew they shouldn't be doing it right there but she could never resist me and she honestly had no idea why. There was just something about me that she was so attracted too. Something that made Jessica want me so much. We had just finished when Kimberly came into the dressing room looking for Jessica)

Kimberly- Jessica, how did the dress look?

(Kimberly said through the door)

Jessica- Its looks great. I think I'm going to buy it.

(Jessica said trying to keep her composure)

Jessica- I will be out in a minute. I will meet you at the register.

Kimberly- Okay.

(Kimberly said before she was leaving heading for the registers)

Jessica- You are so bad.

(Jessica said to me as we both got dressed)

Jessica- You are going to get me caught one day and that would not look good on my record.

Steven- I would never get you caught. I know how to cover my tracks.

(I said as I kissed Jessica again)

Jessica- I'm sure you do. But we better go before someone comes back.

(Jessica got the dress and headed to the register. Jessica paid for it and they soon left the store. I waited for Jessica outside the store)

Steven- Are we ready to go for lunch?

(I asked them just as Damien walked up)

Steven- About time Peters.

Damien- I'm here now let's go have lunch.

(Damien said moving to be near Kimberly)

(We made their way to the restaurant. We had just sat down when they heard sirens and people yelling. They headed to where it was and found it was at the parking garage. Kimberly and Jessica each got out their badges and showed the police who let them through)

Kimberly- What do you have?

(Kimberly asked the detective)

Detective- Male stabbed.

(Kimberly looked and realized it was Terry)

Kimberly- That's Terry Henderson, he is an APW wrestler.

Detective- He fell and then he was stabbed. There is nothing to tell us who did it. We found the murder weapon but it's been wiped clean.

Kimberly- We are investigating some murders of the APW wrestlers.

Detective- I read about that. I can't give you much now. We are still processing the scene.

Kimberly- Alright. Lets us know.

(Kimberly said as she and Jessica headed out)

(Everyone else soon headed back to the hotel. They had the next few days off as all of the funerals for the dead were in the next few days. Jessica and Kimberly decided to stay in town and see if anything came up on Terry’s murder. There had to be a clue somewhere)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Camera is pointed at a single flickering flame and then a hand is seen picking the flame up and lighting more candles)

(Speaking in the voice and body of Dave Zombie)

Ha-ha I got what I wanted from Direct Hit I got my hands on Sammy. Sammy my prey my victim you should some courage and some fight during out match and well it made it better for me as I didn’t just want to be the predator stalking terrible prey I want prey that will fight back and that is what I got from you. They way my fists hit you I should of knocked you out there and then but you showed fight you showed guts…
That was a bad thing to do. I have seen the footage and listed to Tommy Cornell and John Greed and its simple I want to not only win I want to hurt I want to maim and kill if I have to, to win a match here hell I have killed people before and I will kill people again to get what I want that that is a world full of monsters, my opponents at Legends fall are monsters in their own right but I will turn them into full pledges monsters. I felt and tasted the blood of Sammy on Direct hit and now I want to and will taste the blood of you London Carter and you Jimbo Slice. You see Jimbo when I first arrived here in the NLWF I was big and moved around the ring slow and I was dubbed the idiotic freak and well now that moniker has fallen onto you though I am still the same monster who will kill all that I can and will if I must kill you all Jimbo you started something with me that I am afraid that you will not be able to finish and I will finish you on Legends just like I will finish the title Reign of London Carter.

Jimbo attacking you from behind was almost like childs play for me it meant and means nothing until we are in that ring at Legends fall where I will tear both you and London limb from limb. Speaking of London all I remember you doing is hitting me in the face with a barbwire bat all I remember a bat flying to my face hitting my mask catching it and the mast pulling away like so.

(I tug on my mask but not removing my mask)

You can see the marks on my mask where the bat has hit the mask and left scares, scares that would be etched on my face had it not been for my mask. London now it is you who will have barbwire roll all over your body and have the blood seeping down your body as I personally aim to kill you in the ring and kill your title reign and begin the reign of the Zombie.

(I get up and blown out all the candles that I had lit and head out of the room)

(A light flicks on and Steven Angel can be seen dressed in his Sunday best watching a recording of Direct hit and replaying the opening over and over again)

You know the thing that I find hard and don’t understand that all too well is how long has this London carter been here in the NLWF? What all but two minutes and John Greed what are you smoking and drinking man this kid ain’t the greatest and most violent Freedom Champion of all time as I ain’t held the championship yet. I mean come on did it fall on deaf ears when I said what I accomplished before in my first run in this company two years ago now? I mean you go around carrying a baseball bat and have a what some would say as a way to poorly intimidate your opponents, London I got some time for you I got no time for the others in the match Jimbob and my alter ego I can’t exactly harm in the match can I? no don’t be stupid. Seriously look what you done in what all but 15 mins or fame that is your career is good winning a title and well not truly having to defend that gold against anyone who is worth a title shot. I am worth a title shot, I should be in the main event of the evening that pyramid chess match either of team Nick or team Hawk but I ain’t. I mean what have those in that match got yet I ain’t?

Crown Jewels I do have a reply to your request and ill give it you in due time wether that is at fusion, at direct hit or legacy or at the ppv Legends Fall I will give you the answer wether you want the answer and are happy with the answer we will see when it comes to it.

Now let’s look at this a little dickie bird that is close to the London Carter camp has told me he is gay and well wether that is true or not I don’t know and well don’t care as long as when I am putting a whooping on your ass you don’t feel me up when I am picking you up for a hold and or got you in a headlock or anything when we are in the ring together, if you want to do that then do that with Jimbo or look here I got a few copies of Playgirl with a male model on the cover from the 90’s and well you can use them to pleasure yourself over. Don’t worry man I don’t expect any Christmas gifts as it is the season to be jolly Ho-Ho-Ho and all that merry crap.

(My phone rings in my waist pocket I grab my phone out my pocket and flip the cover and answer the phone)

Why hello there you sexy minx how have you been so glad you have called me and I so enjoyed our time together after City of Evil, one thing you my little sexy bear is to tell London to actually play back the shoots for it was me Steven Angel to gloat about my title reigns not that moron Dave Zombie…

I know baby I know baby he didn’t and don’t use his head when he was making his I mean its split into two and clear as day, I know I know it’s so obvious its criminal.

Baby you are so pretty and with me you will always get what you want no matter what wether that a father figure a shoulder to cry on or a real man to be with every night….

Yeah baby I understand that your with child and you can’t do much with a baby on the way and I can honestly say that I am that good will make you scream my name all night and I’ll show you my Angel I keep down below, you want to be touched by a angel baby I can do that for you all night long.

Ok baby you go if he I coming back then I will understand and you go call me when you can. Night you sexy minx.

(I hang up and look to the camera smiling whilst I put my phone away)

London I apologize and well that was a hell of a phone call to someone you know very very closely and well I have come to get to know. Well I will be seeing you at the Paper Per View London.

London bridge is falling down,

Falling down,

Falling down

London bridge is falling down.

At legends Fall I will claim the Freedom Championship and I will make sure you London have been touched by an angel.

(I look through the camera as the battery dies)
Steven Angel
Steven Angel
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1990-11-04
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : coventry england
Number of posts : 127

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: dave- W5, L12, steven W16, L15,D1
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,100,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Murderous past pt2 I_vote_lcap77/100Murderous past pt2 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

Back to top Go down