NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Murderous Past

Go down

A Murderous Past Empty A Murderous Past

Post by Steven Angel November 16th 2012, 5:43 pm

(While the APW show is going on we have made it the that half way point of the show I have won my match against Terry my good close friend, on the way back to the locker room I had this strange sudden urge to go and find Matthew)

2 hours earlier….

Dave- How does that feel Matt…

(Dave asks Matthew Taylor APW wrestler, Dave pulls the chain tighter and tighter around the neck of Matthew as he feels the life drain from his body as the last breath of Matthew leave his body Dave lets go of the chain as it and removes it from around Matthews neck, Dave begins to walk out of the locker room but he comes over all dizzy and confused and collapses on the spot dropping the chain. Around 20 minutes pass as Steven begins to wake up and he can see the dead body of Matthew Taylor)

Steve- What has gone on what the what the fuck!!..

(I shouted in the lowest voice I could manage)

Steven- No no please don’t say this was me, Please.

(I check for a pulse and I feel nothing there, I hear a voice and scan the room but no one is there)

Dave- My friend I am the one who did this, no who made you do this as you can see I am but a figment of your imagination and there for I can control and make you do as I please, I knew that you despised this man who is dead you said so on national TV to a crowd of millions, and well as you can see from our combined work we have killed this man.

Steven- No, I neve… I didn’t… I never meant those words I was told to say them even against a great friend like Matthew.

(I point to his body as a still struggle to come to terms with what I am hearing)

Dave- Right now if you will listen to me now I will save you the punishment of jail under on condition and that condition is more deaths.
Steven- What have I got to do?

Dave- That is simple just leave this room the way it is come back after the show and make sure you have company and then you are in the clear we are in the clear.

Steven- Ok I will do it.

(I get up from the floor and leave the room making sure that I can get out of the room without opening the door too much and not bringing attention to me whilst I walk away)

2 Hours later….

(Me, Terry and Damien walked into the locker room at the arena and were shocked at the sight. Matthew was lying on the floor not moving. Both me and Damien rushed to his side and realized that he wasn't breathing or had a pulse. Terry went to see if the paramedics were at the arena yet. I got out my phone and dialed 911. Me and Damien tried CPR but it didn't work. Terry arrived with the paramedics and they began to work on Matthew. They soon pronounced him dead)

William- I want everyone who was at the arena to talk to the police.

(William said when everyone was gathered in catering, You might have seen something)

Terry- I can't believe Matt is dead.

(Terry said as we all sat in catering)

Steven- Me either, It was freaky finding him like that.

Damien- I agree with that.

(They continued to talk as the police investigated the murder. Once they went over the scene, the police headed to catering to talk to the wrestlers. They had no solid evidence to find the killer as it was and they hoped that talking to the wrestlers would give them a clue or maybe someone saw something, William couldn't believe that one of his wrestlers were dead. He didn't trust the local cops to solve this and he didn't know if another one of his superstars would be next. He decided to call in a favor with the head of the FBI. They had been friends for years and he knew Jamie would help him. He got his cell phone out and dialed the number)

Jamie- Stykes.

(Jamie Styke said when he answered the phone)

William- Jamie, its William, I need a favor.

(Jamie became hooked on what William was asking as William has only ever called Jamie when there have been some tough times in the past with terrorist plots at various arenas that the company and more importantly his wrestlers were wrestling in, in a couple of weeks time, William although he didn’t like to admit it he loved everyone of his staff from wrestlers to ring announcers to officials as if they were his own children)

Jamie- Anything.

William- One of my wrestlers has been killed. I want to know who did and why. I don't know if they are targeting them all or what.

Jamie- I can only send one agent. It's the best way.

William- Alright. When can I expect this agent?

Jamie- She will be on her way. Her name is Jessica Baines.

William- Alright. Thanks Jamie.

Jamie- No problem.

(Jamie hung up the phone and called Jessica)

Jessica- Baines.

Jamie- Jessica, its Jamie. I need a favour.

Jessica- Okay.

(Jessica agreed, she owed everything to Jamie. He paid for her to go to college and law school. He and his wife were her foster parents from the time she was 15 to 18. She had been in foster care since she was 6 and her father had killed her mom in a drunken rage. He was put in prison but died a few years earlier. He never signed away his parental rights so no one could adopt her and she had no living relative to take her in. She lived with one family until she was 9 and then they moved away and she was sent to another one until she was 15 and Jamie and his wife took her in. When she turned 18 and was legal an adult she went to the University of Virginia for college and got her business degree and then she went to the University of Virginia Law School. Jamie and his wife paid for it all and that was one of the reason she went into the FBI)

Jamie- I need you to go to San Diego. An APW wrestler was killed and William Harris, who is a close friend, asked me to send an agent. I want you to go because I trust you.

Jessica- Alright. How long?

Jamie- As long as it takes to figure this out. I want you to go to the local police and see what they have. Try to build a profile and then go from there. Interview the wrestlers and see what you can come up.

Jessica- Alright. I'll leave immediately.

Jamie- Great. Thanks.

(Jamie hung up and started filling out the paperwork for Jessica’s assignment, Jessica headed home and packed a bag. She booked her flight and headed out. She looked up the APW website on her laptop and learned something about the company. She contacted the San Diego PD and got them to email her the file on Matthew Taylor death. He was strangled to death but no evidence to point to the killer was found. They had interviewed the wrestlers and no one saw anything. Jessica knew that this was going to be a difficult case, Jessica made the plan to talk to the wrestlers herself and see what she could come up for the profile. She would have to talk to anyone who might know who would have wanted Matthew Taylor dead. She knew from what she had this wouldn't be an easy case to solve, Jessica arrived at the airport and rented a car and drove to the arena. She arrived at the arena and headed to see William Harris. She found his office and knocked)

William- Come in.

(He said from inside)

Jessica- Mr. Harris, I am Jessica Baines, FBI.

(Jessica said whilst showing her badge)

William- I appreciate you coming.

(William was saying whilst he and Jessica were shaking hands)

Jessica- I will help in any way I can. I need to see where the body was found and I will need to talk to who found him and pretty much all the wrestlers. I have the file from the PD but I like to do my own investigating.

William- Alright. Steven Angel, Terry Henderson and Damien Peters were the ones who found him.

Jessica- Then I want to talk to them first.

(Jessica said whilst getting up from her chair)

William- Do you want to together or individually?

Jessica- I would prefer individually. It's easier that way.

William- Alright. Do you want to that first or see the where the body was found?

Jessica- Where the body was found.

(Jessica replied as they walked out of the office, they headed down the hall and soon arrived at the locker room where Matthew Taylor’s was found. Jessica walked inside and saw where the cops had cornered it off. She began to look around the room and from what she saw she had an idea of what happened)

Jessica- He got up from where he was sitting and walked to the mirror. The killer came up behind him and started to strangle him. Once he was done, he left him and walked away.

William- How do you know that?

Jessica- From the position of the body. I need to talk to the ones who found him.

William- Alright.

Jessica- I want to talk to them here.

(Jessica said as William was leaving the locker room, William walked to the other locker room and found me first. William told me to go to the locker room where Matthew Taylor was found)

William- Steven can I have a word.
Steven- Yeah sure boss what’s up?

William- the FBI agent that is here is wanting to have a talk about what happened when you Terry and Damien found Matthew.

Steven - Ok boss I will go where is the agent at?

William- She is in the locker room where you three found Matthew.

(While William went to get the guys, I left the locker room and I was in after being sick for the fourth time since finding Matthew dead, I moved over to the bathroom sink and swirl my mouth out with water I hear this voice again in my head)

Dave- Right my friend I planned this all the way from the start make her feel comfortable there for you have to be comfortable, no sudden movements, calm and methodic in what you say and what you do, do not jump right in and as this will make you become the number one suspect, try your best to woo her.

Steven- Will try if I can save from being sick again, god I will just say if I am its food poisoning from yesterdays shrimp.

(I continued to walk down to the locker room that the agent is in and all I can think is that this is my last walk as a free man. Jessica continued to look around. There was nothing that would tell who killed him, I reached the door and knocked)

Steven - William said to talk to you?
(I asked walking in the room)

Jessica- Yeah. I'm Agent Jessica Baines, FBI. I wanted to talk to you about Matthew Taylor's death.

(Jessica said turning around to face me. She was a little speechless. I was much cuter in person; I was in the same just as speechless to her beauty)

A Murderous Past 5569-christinaaguilera

Steven - Alright.

(I said whilst walking into the locker room)

Steven - What do you want to talk about?

Jessica- Did you see anything when you came into the room? Anything out of place or anything?

Steven - No. Damien, Terry and I walked in and found him on the floor. Terry went to get the paramedics, I dialed 911 and then Damien and I started CPR.

Jessica- So you saw nothing?

(Jessica said standing a little closer to me. She felt her heart beating a little faster than normal as she did, I just wanted to there and then tell her that I found the body and I have a voice in my head saying that he killer Matthew using my body but how will that sound for one I know I am talking all crazy and two if I admit that I know I will be locked away for being crazy)

Steven- No, nothing.

Jessica- Alright. Thank you.

Steven - Not a problem.

(I smiled before leaving, Jessica took a deep breath after I left. He was really cute and she was instantly attracted to him but she was there to do a job. She couldn't let anything get in the way including the very hot Steven Angel, after talking to me and the others, Jessica headed to the police station to look over their evidence even though there wasn't much. She arrived and headed in)

Jessica- Excuse me. I'm Agent Jessica Baines Harkins. I'm investigating the Matthew Taylor murder.

Police officer- Of course.

(The officer said before heading to get the detective assigned on the case)

Bob- Agent Baines?

(The detective said walking over)

Bob- I'm Bob hope, the detective assigned to the case.

Jessica- Jessica Baines.

(Jessica whilst she shook his hand)

Jessica- I would like to see the evidence collected from the scene.

Bob- No problem. There isn't much.

(Bob said showing Jessica to his desk)

Bob- The only thing we found was this.

(Bob handed Jessica a gold chain with nothing on it)

Jessica- This gold chain, it could belong to anyone.

Bob- I know. This is why we don’t have a lot to go on. No one saw anything or heard anything.

Jessica- Do you think the killer is a fellow APW wrestler?

Bob- I don't know. They would have access to the locker room. But I honestly don't know.

Jessica- Alright. Thank you for your time.

(Jessica shook his hand and headed back to the arena, Jessica went to the locker room again to look it over and still saw nothing. She sighed and walked out. Jessica had no idea how she was going to build a profile of the killer with no evidence other than the body it's self. She noticed as she walked the arena that everyone was gone. So she decided to head back to her hotel and go there. The wrestlers would be leaving the next day for the next city; Jessica woke up the next morning and met William for breakfast. She wanted to know if he wanted her to stay and continue or go with them to the next city and investigate)

William- Agent Baines, any leads?

(William asked as they ate breakfast)

Jessica- Nothing. The killer is very good at hiding their tracks.

William- So what now?

Jessica- I wanted to ask if you wanted me to stay here and investigate or go to the next city with your wrestlers and see what I can come up with.
(William spoke almost as soon as Jessica had finished speaking)

William- I think come to the next city. You will find more if you talk to the superstars.

Jessica- Okay. I will get started.

(Jessica got up and headed back to her room; Jessica pushed the button to the elevator and waited for it to come. She got on and pressed the number for her floor, I seen her as I was waiting in the lobby more on the orders of the voice in my head telling me to come and follow her just to know how close he could be to his next kill and I had the weirdest feeling that this voice was itching to kill again and I tried with all what I could muster to keep telling myself that I was in control and that this is all a prank and a dream and that Matthew will show up at the next show but for now I went along with it, I ran to catch up to the closing elevator and put my hand in to stop it close and walked in and began to speak)

Steven - So, any leads?

(I said while getting on the elevator before the doors close)

Jessica- No, nothing yet. I don't suppose you remembered anything that might help?

Steven - Sorry no but I would be willing to help you.

Jessica- How?

Steven - Maybe tell you about the Wrestlers. It might help you.

Jessica- That would be great actually. Do you have the time?

Steven - For you, I will make the time.

(I said with a smile, Jessica blushed a little when I said that. She knew I was flirting with her)

Jessica- Great. Well I have to get packed and head to the next city.

Steven - How about we have dinner tonight after the show? We can talk about everything.

Jessica- Okay that sounds great.

(Jessica smiled as the elevator stopped on her floor)

Jessica- See you later.

Steven - Definitely.

(I replied as the doors closed, Jessica couldn't help but smile when she got to her room. She had felt an instant attraction to Steven the minute she talked to him and now I wanted to have dinner with her and help her. She knew she was there to find a killer but it couldn't hurt to get to know me too. While I was still in the elevator going to my floor the voice began speaking to me again)

Dave- Well do I can smell it on her the lust, is there you have brought that out in her and I want you to use it to your best advantage.

Steven- How would you like me to do that?

Dave- Well that is up to you but to me I see it as the enemy of my enemy is my friend, she is my enemy, those I want to kill are my enemy so make her our friend and she will help us kill and get away with it.

(With these words I had a plan set in motion only problem was that I didn’t know how to hatch the plan and what would happen in the plan blew up in my face and then this voice would kill so many innocent people)

Back at Jessica’s floor and room….

(Jessica packed and headed to the airport. She dropped her car off at the rental place and then checked in for her flight. Once it was boarding, she took her seat. She got out her notes on the murder and looked over them)

Steven - Is this seat taken?

(I said pointing to the seat next to her)

Jessica- No, it's not but I think they don't let you just sit anywhere.

(Jessica smiled)

Steven - I know but this is my seat.

(I smiled back and Jessica)

Jessica- Oh well then sit down.

Steven - So, what's your plan for this flight?

(I asked as I got comfortable)

Jessica- I thought I would look over my files.

Steven - Really? I was hoping you wanted to join the mile high club with me.

Jessica- What?

(Jessica asked looking at me shocked by my statement. She noticed my smile)

Jessica- That is not funny.

Steven - Who says I'm kidding. You never thought about sneaking away to the bathroom and having a little fun.
Jessica- Stop.

(Jessica said whilst laughing)

Jessica- I need to focus on my work.

Steven - Fine.

(I said turning to my magazine but I had no attention of giving up, The flight was soon in the air and Jessica was looking at her files. She was so into the file that she didn't notice me moving his hand over toward her leg. She didn't until she felt it on her leg)

Jessica- Steven, what are you doing?

(Jessica asked looking around to make sure no one was watching them)

Steven - I'm just having a little fun.

(I whispered as he continued to move it up her thigh. I had to smile that she was wearing a sundress that made it so easy for me to touch her. I had been attracted to her immediately)

Jessica- I don't think you should do that.

(Jessica whispered trying to keep her cool0

Steven - Shh, you don't want people to know what we're doing, do you?

(I said with a smile)

Steven - Good thing we have seats in the back row. I know you want this.

Jessica- You should stop.

(Jessica said placing her hand over mine)

Steven - This is just a preview of our date tonight. I know you feel the same attraction I do.

(I said as I kissed her neck and moved his hand further up. I wasn't usually so bold but something about her just made me want to move things a little faster. Jessica barely had time to react when I slid a finger inside her. She bit her lip to keep from moaning)

Steven - Are you a naughty girl, Jessica?

(I whispered as I slid another inside her and begin move them in and out, Jessica didn't have the words to answer me as I continued. Jessica once again bit her lip to keep from moaning or screaming out as I continued. She had never had a guy move this quickly with her. They had only talked twice and never been out on a date but here I was bringing her to the edge. Once I he removed my fingers from her and kissed her again)

Steven - Just a preview for later.

(I smiled before getting up and heading to the bathroom, Jessica was shocked at what just happened. It was not something she was expecting. She slowly calmed herself down and looked to make sure no one was looking or anything. Once she was sure, she went back to her file like nothing had happened. While I was in the bathroom an all too familiar voice came back)

Dave- Now, Now Steven doing that pushes me away from you when you are feeling pleasure when you are doing what you call simulating a sex act on a woman, if you push me away too much I shall take over you and get you to go and kill the pilot and co-pilot.

Steven- Ok look I really like this girl please don’t hurt her or make me hurt her please.

Dave- Ok as long as I get to kill soon as I am getting tired of this no killing business is not what I want I want blood torment and torture.

(I spoke whilst pulling up my zipper on my jeans)

Steven- Look I have to head back to my seat ok or this will arouse suspicions as we are due drug tests soon and I don’t want people getting the wrong idea of me.

(I left the rest room and began to make my way down to my seat when it hit me if this voice is with me all the time then the only time I am alone is when I am pleasuring another human being, this could work our well for me and unfortunately as if I have a choice well for this voice he seems to know he can control me whenever he feels like it I have no control over when and how long he controls me)

Steven - Jessica, I just wanted to say that I don't normal do that with someone I don't know that well. But when we met I felt a connection with you, an attraction and I want to get to know you.

Jessica- I want to get to know you also.

(Jessica did want to because she felt the same attraction to me)

Steven - Okay.

(I smiled and went back to reading)

(The reminder of the flight proceeded like normal and they were soon in Austin for the show that night, once they arrived in Austin, Jessica began asking the wrestlers some questions. None of them saw anything the day Matthew Taylor was killed. She couldn't believe how hard this case was so far. There was no evidence or any clue at all)

Jessica- There has to be something I'm missing.

(Jessica said as she looked over the files she had and the interviews with the wrestlers)

Steven- Anything I can help with?

(I asked walking in the office she was using)

Jessica- I think you have done enough for the time being.

(Jessica said in a your not to be here tone)

Steven - Oh you aren't upset about the plane are you?

(I smiled before walking over to her)

Steven- I just couldn't help myself.

(I leaned in further and whispered to her)

Steven- If I could have talked you into it, I would have had sex with you right there on the plane.

(Jessica didn't have time to react before I kissed her. I felt her kiss me back and it soon turned passionate. I laid her down the desk and starting kissing her again. I began to move my hand up her leg and to her thigh when someone knocked on the door)

Steven- They'll go away.

(I whispered to her while continuing to feel up her leg, the person knocked again)

Jessica- I have to get it.

(Jessica pulled away a little and I pulled away also and let her up from the desk. She fixed her dress and made sure she looked okay)

Jessica- Come in.

Scarlet- Agent Baines.

(Scarlet Rose said whilst walking in)

Jessica- Yes.

Scarlet- You wanted to talk to me?

Jessica- Yes, please come in.

(Jessica looked at me)

Jessica- Can you excuse us please?

Steven- Sure.

(I walked toward the door as Scarlet sat down. I turned to look at Jessica and smiled before walking out)

Jessica- Ms. Rose, I asked you here to talk about your relationship with Matthew Taylor.

Scarlet- I…ummm.

(Scarlet didn't' want to say what their relationship was)

Jessica- Ms. Rose, I know you and he were having some kind of relationship.

Scarlet- Agent Baines, Matthew and I were involved but it ended when I met someone else.

Jessica- And that would be?

Scarlet- Is this any of your business?

(Jessica laughed when she said that)

Jessica- Ms. Rose, if you don't want to be charged with murder, then I suggest you tell me where you were when Matthew Taylor was killed.

Scarlet- I was with my boyfriend, Pete Mitchels.

Jessica- Alright. Once I verify that, it shouldn't be an issue.

Scarlet- How am I a suspect?

Jessica- Someone mentioned that you and Matthew were in a relationship but it ended badly. I have to look at all the relationships in his life to see if any had reasons to want him dead.

Scarlet- I didn't. Matthew wanted to go back to Abbey. We broke up and he did just that. I met Pete and started dating him.

Jessica- Alright. You are free to go.

(Jessica didn't believe that Scarlet had killed Matthew but she thought Pete might have to make sure Scarlet was his, After talking to Scarlet, Jessica made arrangements to talk to Pete about things. She had asked him to come and talk with her. She had to interview everyone. She had already talked to the ones who found Matthews body and his girlfriend Abbey. It didn't seem that any of them had reasons to kill him. She knew from Abbeythat Matthew had dated a few of the female talent and most were sore that he went back to her. Scarlet was the first on Jessica's list. Now that Scarlet had said she was with Pete Mitchels, Jessica wondered if they worked together to kill Matthew)

Pete- Agent Baines, you wanted to see me.

(Pete Mitchels said very politely)

Jessica- Yes, please sit down. I asked you here to tell me where you were when Matthew Taylor was killed.

Pete- I was with Scarlet in the locker room.

Jessica- She said that also. But seeing that you and she are dating, how can I be sure that is true?

(Jessica said getting up from the desk)

Jessica- Scarlet and Matthew dated that had to bother you. Maybe you wanted him out of the way so you would be sure that Scarlet never left you.

Pete -I wouldn't kill anyone least of all Taylor. Scarlet was hurt when they broke up but then we started and she was happy. I know he was no threat to me and my relationship.

(Pete said with a laugh, Jessica wasn't so sure he wasn't the killer but she had no evidence. She had to just take what he told her and see what she could come up with)

Jessica- Well, Mr. Mitchels, thank you for your time.

Pete- So I'm not a suspect anymore?

(Pete asked whilst getting up from his seat)

Jessica- I never said that. I just have to investigate more.

Pete- Fine but I didn't kill John and I'm sure Scarlet didn't.

(Pete didn't say anymore before leaving the office, Jessica sighed because she was frustrated with how this case was going. She still had a few other divas to question. She also was dealing with whatever was going on with her and me. Once the show was over, Jessica headed to meet me. She hoped having dinner with me would help her know some of the wrestlers. Her instincts still told her that Pete was the killer. Hopefully I could give her some information about him. They met at my car and headed to a small restaurant nearby. We arrived and were seated by the window)

Steven - So, Jessica, tell me about yourself.

(I said as we ordered)

Jessica- There really isn't much to tell. I grew in foster care went to college and then law school and into the Bureau. That's pretty much it.

Steven - That's a short list. There is nothing more about you. Where you went to college. What you like.

Jessica- I went to the University of Virginia for college and law school.

Steven - Well since we got that out of the way, how about what you like?

Jessica- Well, I like all kinds of music from Country to rock. I like to do kickboxing and yoga. I eat healthy to an extent but I don't' believe in deny yourself the food you want as long as you do so in moderation. I live alone with my dog. I don't have any family. That's pretty much me.

Steven - What kind of dog?

Jessica- Golden Retriever named Spence.

Steven - Alright. I just wanted to know about you.

(I smiled. The dinner continued with them making small talk about the superstars. After dinner, I walked Jessica back to her hotel room. It had been a great evening and I didn't want it to end yet. We arrived at Jessica’s room and she took out her key card, as Jessica was fumbling around with her key card I knew that this here had to be the moment I test my theory even more with if me and Jessica can and or do have sex will that block out this voice compeletly?)

Jessica- I had a great time tonight.

(Jessica said as she put it in the slot and opened the door)

Steven - I did too.

Jessica- Goodnight. She said as she turned to walk in her room.

Steven - Wait.

(I said gently grabbing Jessica arm)

Steven - I don't want this night to end.

(I leaned forward and kissed her. I felt her kiss him back. We didn't break the kiss as we went into the room. Once they we there, I pushed her into the wall and continued to kiss her. My hands began to move under her dress while her hands went to my shirt and she unbuttoned it. She took it off and it fell to the floor. As i did the same with her dress. Once our clothes were gone I moved us over to the bed. I pushed her back on the bed and moved to join her. I kissed her lips and then moved to the neck and then her breasts. Jessica moaned as I did. I slowly made my way further down. She moaned again when she felt me slip my tongue inside her. She felt herself getting close to the edge when I pulled away and moved back up to kiss her on the lips, She moved her hands down my back as I kissed her. She felt my hand moving up her leg and to her thigh. She shivered when I slipped one of my fingers inside her. I continued to tease her while I kissed her. When I added another, she shivered even more. She could feel herself getting close to the edge once again when I removed my fingers before she could climax)

Jessica- Stop teasing me and just do it.

(Jessica moaned as I moved to where I was over her, I smiled because I knew I had Jessica right where I wanted her. I slowly pushed myself inside her and Jessica moaned when I did. I slowly started to move inside her. I felt Jessica’s nails down my back and hiss a little when she did. I continued to move slowly inside her bringing her once again to the edge. When Jessica was close, I moved them to where Jessica was on top and she started to ride him. Jessica tried to move faster but I placed my hands on her hips causing her to go slowly. Jessica finally started to go faster and it wasn't long before we were climaxing together)

Jessica- That was the best sex I've ever experienced.

(Jessica said as we laid there)

Steven - Well, I hope it's not the only time.

(I said with a laugh)

Jessica- I hope not either.

(Jessica smiled before kissing me, she had never moved this quickly with a guy before. She had only met yesterday and she had already had sex with me. She felt an instant attraction to me but she couldn't help but think it was maybe something more. The next day Jessica woke up and looked over at me as I was sleeping. She still couldn't believe what had happened between them. She picked up her phone and saw she had a missed call from William. Jessica knew she would have to tell him that she had no evidence and nothing to go on. Jessica was beginning to think that they would never find out who killed Matthew Taylor, as I began to stur I heard that voice again this time more angry at me)

Dave- Now that was against the rules we agreed on Steven for this someone is going to die….

(My eyes open and I look up and see Jessica standing there)

Steven - Morning.

(I said waking to find Jessica up already)

Jessica- Morning.

(Jessica said back as she put her phone down on the nightstand)

Jessica- About last night, I'm not the type to do that so fast.

Steven - I know that. I'm not really either. But when I met you, I felt a connection to you and I wanted to be with you. I don't want last night to be a one night thing.

Jessica- I don't want it to be either. Last night was mind blowing and amazing. I have never felt anything like that before.

Steven - I like to think I'm good.

(I laugh)

Jessica- Okay, Mr. Ego.

(Jessica laughed back)

Jessica- I need to shower and get ready to catch that flight. I have to tell William that I'm not sure we will find out who killed Taylor yet.

(Jessica got up and walked into the bathroom. When she was gone, I picked up my phone and saw that I had a call from Jacob. We were supposed to meet for breakfast. I texted Jacob and told him I was with Jessica and would meet up on the plane. After texting Jacob, I heard the shower go on and I decided to join Jessica. After the shower together I headed to my room to get my things. I told Jessica I would meet her at the airport. Jessica got her things together and headed downstairs to check out. While I was on the way up to my room a sudden rush of pain shot through my head as I felt something take over me and almost transform me into another human, I began to make my way to my room without realising I was walking and went through Jacobs bags and then somehow found myself in my bed lying there a hour before I am due at the airport)

William- Agent Baines, have you found anything yet?

(William asked when he saw Jessica)

Jessica- No. Mr. Harris, I honestly don't' know if we will find out who killed him. There was no evidence and no one saw anything. This is a tough case.
(Jessica said as she signed her bill for the hotel)

William- I want you to continue to look. I know the answer is with the wrestlers.

Jessica- I will try but I can guarantee anything.

William- I understand.

(William headed out before Jessica. William was heading home not to the next city. He hoped that she would find out. Matthew's family deserved to have justice for his murder. After leaving the hotel, Jessica headed to the airport. She knew there was something she had to be missing. Jessica looked over the files again and found nothing. She was so frustrated with this)

Last edited by Dave Zombie on November 16th 2012, 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Steven Angel
Steven Angel
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1990-11-04
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : coventry england
Number of posts : 127

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: dave- W5, L12, steven W16, L15,D1
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,100,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
A Murderous Past I_vote_lcap77/100A Murderous Past Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

Back to top Go down

A Murderous Past Empty 2nd part to rp 1

Post by Steven Angel November 16th 2012, 5:44 pm

Airline Control- Attention Passengers, we are now boarding Flight 346 to Phoenix.

(All the wrestlers made their way onto the plane. Jessica was seated more to the back than the front. She saw that I was sitting with Jacob. Jessica smiled at me before taking her seat)

Jacob- So, that's it man. I mean, Chloe just decided that she wanted Travis Stark. I mean why?

(Jacob said to me as we sat there)

Steven - I don't know man.

(I heard the voice in my head again this time as if he had killed someone and had he learnt to take me away from the scene this time?)

Dave- Well,well,well if it isn’t our favorite friend Jacob, well had he not left his medication and noticed the food he ordered then well he will still live to get off the plane. Oh well.

(With these words ringing in my ear I knew then that I had to come up with something to make it where I was away from Jacob as at the moment I am next in the line for a championship match and he is the reigning champion, I look back to Jessica who was looking at her computer. Jacob had been talking about Chloe dumping him since we got to airport)

Steven - I'm sure there is someone else for you.

(A stewardess comes over to me and Jacob and places a tray in front of both of us)

Stewardess- Here is your breakfast. I hope you enjoy the omelets.

Jacob- This looks good.

(Jacob realizes that he needs salt)

Jacob- Excuse me, can I get some salt?

Stewardess- Of course.

(While the stewardess turned to get the salt Jacob quickly took it upon himself and the opportunity to check her out)

Stewardess- Here you go.

Jacob- Thank you.

(Jacob said as he moved for the salt and made sure that is hand touched that of the Stewardess)

Steven- I need to use the restroom. I will be back.

(I said getting up and walking to the back of the plane. I stopped by Jessica’s seat and whispered to her to join me in the bathroom. Jessica watched mw go into the bathroom at the back of the plane. She looked around and got up and headed to where I was. Jessica knew this wasn't something she should do but it was something she wanted to do. When Jessica got there, I pulled her into the bathroom)

Jessica- This is not something we should be doing.

(Jessica whispered as I kissed her neck)

Steven - No one will know. We just have to be quiet.

(I said kissing Jessica’s lips. My hands made their way under her dress and pulled away her panties. I unbuttoned my own pants and let them fall to my ankles. I entered Jessica and slowly started to move inside her. She bit her lip to stop herself from crying out. She didn't want to be caught in the bathroom on a plane having sex. It wouldn't look real good if an FBI agent was caught doing that on a plane)

Jessica- Steven.

(Jessica moaned softly as I continued)

Steven- Shh, we don't want to get caught.

(I whispered kissing her lips)

Steven- I will make you scream later.

(Jessica continued to bite her lip to stop from crying out as they began to climax together. Once we had, we both fixed our clothes. While I was in the bathroom with Jessica, Jacob had just started eating his breakfast when he began to have trouble breathing. He could feel his vocal cords swelling up as he tried to catch his breath)

Scarlet- Jacob

(Scarlet yelled when she heard him trying to catch his breath)

Scarlet- Oh my god, he is having an allergic reaction. We need his Epipen.

Pete- Where is it?

Scarlet- In his bag.

(Pete searched the bag but found nothing)

Pete- There isn't one here.

Scarlet- There has to be. He is never without it.

(Scarlet gasped as she was shocked it would be missing. The flight attendant told the pilot what was going on and he said he would land at the nearest airport)

Pete- It's not here.

(Pete said emptying the items all out and spreading them wide over the chair. They put Jacob on the ground and tried to do CPR once he wasn't breathing. They couldn't find the Epipen at all. They asked the medical doctor on board but he didn't have one either)

Doctor- It's too late. He's gone.

(The doctor stopped performing CPR. Everyone started crying once they realized that Jacob was dead)

Dave- Steven you and Jessica can go back now. The deed is done.

(We left the bathroom at the same time and we walked up and saw everyone standing around where he was seated moments before)

Steven- What's going on?

Pete- Jacob is dead.

(Pete said comforting Scarlet)

Steven- What?

(I asked shocked before looking passed Pete and seeing Jacob’s body on the ground)

Steven- What happen?

Doctor- Laryngospasm caused by an allergic reaction.

Jessica- What was he allergic too?

Scarlet- Peanuts. He was deathly allergic to peanuts.

Jessica- Okay, we need to make sure we keep everything like it is.

(Jessica said taking charge)

Jessica- When do we land?

Stewardess- The pilot said we should be landing in thirty minutes.

Jessica- Good. Now, everyone back away from the body. I will need statements from you about what happened.

(Jessica said as she walked closer to the body)

Jessica- Call the local police and air marshals to be standing by. We to make sure we find out what caused this.

(Everyone moved back and Jessica began to look at everything. She saw the tray of food.)

Jessica- Okay, we need to make sure we test this food. It might have contained the peanuts in it.

Stewardess- Alright.

(The pilot announced that they were landing and everyone took their seat. I took the one near where Jessica had been seating. She stayed with Jacob’s body. Once they were on the ground, Jessica was met by the local police and air marshals. She explained to them what happened. They took the food to be tested. They told Jessica they would call her when they had the results. From everything it looked like death from peanut allergy but she wasn't sure. This was the second APW wrestler to die within the last four days. All the wrestlers were interviewed by the local police, the air marshals or Jessica and soon headed to a nearby hotel for the night. They had the night off and a show the next day in Phoenix which was only three hours away. They were in shock by Jacob's death. They couldn't believe that another one of their friends had died only this time it seemed like an accident but with the missing Epipen it raised questions. Questions that they had no answers to. Jessica spend some time looking over the evidence on Jacob's death. Everything pointed to an accident. Just an allergic reaction that couldn't be stopped. But the lab had picked up peanut oil in the omelet. Wouldn't Jacob have order it without the peanut oil knowing how allergic he was? She sighed as she looked over everything. She left the police station and headed to her hotel room. Something just didn't seem right. She wanted to call her friend, Kimberly, who was a fellow FBI agent. She hoped Kimberly would have some insight on things. She arrived at her room and walked in. She was shocked to find me waiting inside)

Jessica- What are you doing here?

(Jessica asked me when she walked in)

Steven- I wanted to see you. Earlier on the plane, I told you I would make you scream later.

(I smiled as I spoke and as I began to walk over to Jessica)

Steven- So, I'm making sure I keep my word.

(The reminisance of that voice rings in my head again the voice of what I guess I will have to begin to call my alter ego of Dave Zombie, a name that the entity had decided to choose and a name that I am but no going to be forced to live with for the rest of my life)

Jessica- Steven, your friend just died. You should be grieving.

(Jessica said to me with a look of confusion which was understandable, on the ride over to her place I was crying and I just had got to grips with myself which was not easy considering I had Dave in my ear literally since I since we got off the plane)

Moments before I arrived at Jessica’s house…..

Dave- Go in there see what she says, draw her more and away from the events of the plane and the death of poor Jacob.

Steven- Shut the Fuck up! He was my friend and you killed him I killed him you used me to kill him.

(I punch my rearview mirror clean off and I smash the mirror on impact, and the voice of Dave laughs)

Dave- Seven year’s bad luck right there.

Steven- Shut the fuck up you bastard.

(I unclip my belt and get out of the car not removing my keys as I don’t think I could manage to stay for too long, but turn back at the last moment and take my keys with me and walk to her back garden and notice that she didn’t lock her back door I let myself in when I hear her front door open and see Jessica enter. I end my zoning out and get back to answering Jessica’s question, I had followed Jessica to her bedroom as she was dropping off her luggage in her room I began to answer her question)

Steven- I am. Jacob was a good friend. I hate that he is gone. But nothing will bring him back.

(I said to Jessica while sitting down on the bed)

Steven- I feel horrible that Jacob is dead. I mean it was a freak allergic reaction. Who knew?

Jessica- I'm not sure it was an accident.

(Jessica confided in me as she sat beside me on the bed)

Steven- What do you mean?

Jessica- The omelet had peanut oil in it. If he was so allergic, wouldn't he have ordered the omelet without it?

(Jessica spoke before she realized that she was giving vital information to what could possibly be her suspect in not one but now two murders)

Jessica- Oh, I wasn't supposed to tell you that.

Steven- Don't worries.

(I told Jessica as I embraced her into a hug)

Steven- I won't tell anyone.

Jessica- Thank you.

(Jessica smiled. She didn't know what made her tell him that. She could get into so much trouble for telling him private information about the case. She knew she would have to be more careful about talking about the case)

Steven- So, what did you want to do tonight?

Jessica- Let's orders some food and just hangs out. This has been a stressful day. I have no leads on either death. I just want to relax.

(Jessica finished saying with a long sigh)

Steven- I think I can help you with that.

(I leant in and kissed Jessica just as passionately as I did the first time we then had sex, Jessica kissed me back passionately. She didn't' have any idea what was going on with her and me. All she knew was that when she was with me, all reasoning and thoughts went out of her head. She had never felt a connection like she felt with me. She just couldn't figure out what that meant. They were soon in bed making love. She guessed this was how I dealt with a friend's death. The next day I had to train and get ready for the show. Jessica had all the reports and evidence from Jacob’s death. The medical examiner had ruled Jacob’s death a murder. The airline had given the police proof that they didn't' put peanut oil in their omelets. It had to be put in there sometime before Jacob got it. But they had no video footage or anything to let them know that. It was like with Matthew Taylor. No leads no real evidence and no suspect. Jessica looked over everything and realized that she needed some help. She decided to finally call Kimberly)

Kimberly- Hey, girl, what's up?

(Kimberly spoke as almost like Jessica was in front of her as she picked up her phone. She knew it was Jessica from the caller ID)

Jessica- Can you come to where I am? I need your help on this case.

(Jessica asked Kimberly not trying to sound like she was begging for the help)

Kimberly- Alright. I will be there in a few hours.

(Kimberly said whilst she was closing a case file of a closed case that was reopened and in court a homicide case of a family killed in there home. Kimberly and Jessica met when they were at the academy)

Jessica- Thanks.

(Jessica hung up and got all her things together. She wanted Kimberly to look them over, across town at the local and well know gym amongst wrestlers, the APW wrestlers were working out in the gym talking about the recent murders. They were shocked at the deaths of their friends)

30 mins before….

Steven- Look I don’t know what else I can do other then make up and show and make my appearances I can’t keep a eye on Jessica all the time if I do she will get suspicisious.

Dave- Well I guess we will just have to kill her and be done with it won’t we, I know quick and easy.

Steven- No leave her out of this Jessica has nothing to do with this at all and you know it.

Dave- Ahh so the truth comes out you have feelings for this agent don’t you.

(Before I could answer I had pulled up outside the gym and seen Gerard and Damien walking over to me, I had to stop talking there and then before they see me talking to myself, I greet them at my window and tell them to go inside as I just need to get my gym bag and get myself change in to my gym gear as I don’t think jeans and a buttoned shirt will really work in a gym, I went to the changing room and changed and left and walked over to them as Gerard was talking)

Gerard- I just can't believe that two of us are dead.

(Gerard said in an upset yet I am ok voice as he worked out with me and Damien and everyone else)

Steven- I know. Taylor was strangled and Jacob dead of an allergic reaction.

Damien- I hear the police have no leads.

(Damien added when he put down his weights he was lifting)

Damien- The agent who is investigating can't find anything. Whoever is killing is covering their tracks very well.

Gerard- It has to be someone close to us. That is the only way they could get this close.

(Gerard replied as he took a quick gulp of his energy drink)

Gerard- I know it's a wrestler

(Me, Damien and everyone else listened as Gerard continued to talk about who might be the killer. The thought that someone was targeting the wrestlers was a scary thought)

Across town….

(Jessica sat in the restaurant waiting for Kimberly to meet her. She wanted to talk about the case and what was going on with me)

Kimberly- Hey, girl.

(Kimberley called as she came walking up to Jessica)

Jessica- Glad you could come.

(Jessica said hugging her friend)

Kimberly- So what's up? I know it's more than the case.

(Kimberly said sitting down. She ordered as did Jessica)

Jessica- I'm sleeping with a wrestler.

(Jessica said in shame of knowing this could ruin the case she is working on as their drinks arrives)

Kimberly- Really? Who? Is it Damien Peters?

(Kimberly said similing)

Kimberly- Because if it is, you are lucky. That man is so lickable.

Jessica- Down girl, it's not Damien Peters.

(Jessica said while laughing)

Kimberly- Then who?

Jessica- Steven Angel.

Kimberly- He's hot too. You lucky girl. Is the sex incredible?

(Kimberly asked intently taking a sip of her drink)

Jessica- Kimberly.

(Jessica laughed feeling like a little school kid and telling her what there kiss was like)

Kimberly- Well, is it?

Jessica- Yes, the sex is incredible.

(Jessica takes a sip of her drink)

Jessica- But it's more than just sex. I feel a connection to him that I've never felt before.

Kimberly- And this is a bad thing?

(Kimberly asked as their lunch had arrived)

Jessica- No, it's not a bad thing. I just feel bad that I'm sleeping with him while I'm trying to find out who is killing people. I mean on the plane the other day while someone had put peanut oil in Jacob’s food and he was dying of the reaction, I was in the bathroom having sex with Steven.

Kimberly- Really? In the bathroom?

(Kimberly began laughing)

Kimberly- How was that?

Jessica- Kim, you're getting off point but to answer it was amazing.

Kimberly- Jess, you shouldn't feel bad about being with Steven. You can't help when you fall for a guy. You aren't neglecting your job. You said yourself there is nothing to go on.

Jessica- There isn't anything to go on. I have the files. Do you want to look over them?

Kimberly- Okay, later. Let's eat lunch and then you can introduce me to your sex toy.

(Kimberly began laughing taking another sip of her drink)

Jessica- He isn't my sex toy.

(Jessica began laughing as well as she took a sip from her drink)

Kimberly- Oh, he is. You have spent how much time having sex with him.

(Kimberly noticed Jessica’s look)

Kimberly- Oh yeah, he is your sex toy.

Jessica- Stop. Let's finish.

(Kimberly laughed as they finished their lunch and then headed to the arena. They didn't' notice that Stacey had overheard their conversation and was heading to the arena to tell the other women wrestlers. Stacey arrived at the arena and found Scarlet and Kirsty in catering. She sat down at the table with them both)

Stacey- So you guys will never guess what I heard.

Scarlet- What?

Stacey- Steven Angel is fucking with the FBI agent assigned to find who is killing.

Scarlet- Really? This explains why he was in the office the other day. I can't believe she's sleeping with him.

Stacey- I believe it. The girl is obviously a whore. She only got here a few days ago and she is already fucking with Steven. Before long she will be bedding Damien and anyone else.

(Stacey said to them as she grabbed for a bottle of water)

Scarlet- She doesn't seem like a whore.

Stacey- She is. She is supposed to be here investigating who killed Matthew and then Jacob. But instead of doing that, she's fucking Steven. What else would you call her?

(Stacey said look back and forth from Scarlet and Kirsty)

Kirsty- Well I don't think she is one but you're entitled to your opinion.

(Kirsty said getting up and walking away. Scarlet and Stacey followed and headed to the locker room letting the conversation go. They had big matches that night and wanted to focus on them. I watched the girls leave catering and head to the locker room. They sure were gossipy girls. I noticed Gerard and some of the others nearby too. They were still talking about the killer. A whole group of people not realizing how close they were to joining their deceased friends. Who would be next? That was the question no one knew the answer too, I left the table and went to my own locker room where I was joined by the voice of Dave Zombie)

Dave- Look what happens when you get to close to the target we need to keep on our side.

Steven- Look I will deal with it ok, I will work something out and or what you just going to kill Stacey, Scarlet and Kirsty and whoever else may or may not have heard what they were saying in catering?

Dave- Steve, Steven,Steven think back to earlier and when you were at the gym what did that little pip squeak of a mexiacan say to you? I know who the killer is.

Steven- Yeah he said that and I guarantee that is what we are all saying we all know who it is but that doesn’t mean that we actually do, we are guessing well they are guessing cause I know who it is causes you have made me kill Matthew and my greatest friend in the business Jacob.

Dave- I never did anything for I am a mere voice and a reflection that you see, I cannot physically move around freely in this world I need your body to do that with until I can find a suitable replacement.

Steven- Look I got to go I am meeting Jessica and her friend for dinner, its my night off from the show I got to go if I don’t then she will become suspicious if there is a murder and I am here and not there with her, please dear god let this all just be a mad dream and I am asleep in my bed somewhere.

(I picked up my keys and made my way for the door and a dinner date of sorts with Jessica and her friend)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Speaking as Steven Angel)

Where the hell have you been, did you miss City of Evil? The greatest comeback on the HISTORY of wrestling. Oh My God!!!!

I am talking about mine of course, they way that I just decided there and then on the spot to come down and break up a pile of crap triple threat and turn it into two well one being my one on one match with Sammy Flawless. I mean god I am glad I didn’t get cramp or sick in that match from eating my popcorn whilst watching jimbob slice in his match against a retard I can’t even remember his name and well don’t particularly care.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages the first ever Dream Champion is back in town on my terms not running around with some whack job trying to kill the guys he couldn’t beat and leaving me to get my ass whipped by them many times and you guys all know who you are and that jack off I am talking Corey Casey. Now you really think I wanted to run around with him and that group that failed worse then the Tekken movie I just watch on TV although the woman playing Christie I would so show her my heavenly balls if you know what I mean. Back on to track. I came here to the NLWF back in 2009 or around that time, a new commodity here, fresh meat for the veterans that were here and some that still are and some that have left in my time of being here. You know I came looking for the best and I found that each and every single week from facing against the god at Revolution cast your vote, and the and I am glad to say with all the honour and dignity that I have the greatest NLWF champion in History at Revolution Genoside. You know facing the top two in the company in your first year and losing my be like you know where you stand but no I knew I stood and could be better well guess what boys I am back and I want to turn what was a L into a W in my wins and losses column.

The crown Jewels of England you want to recruit me then you know what you have to do and that is come up and see me face to face wether in the ring, in a restaurant, in a supermarket, on the golf course remember though boys though I tee off at 3 every Saturday and never before a big PPV.

Brings me to my next point and that is Legends fall and a four way match and a barbwire baseball bat match for the freedom championship. My opponents London Carter, Jimbob Sherwood and the freak Dave Zombie. Let’s look at these guys shall we. We have the freak Dave Zombie, a waste of space in the ring never going anywhere in this business and this company end of story on that one. Next we got Jimbob Slicer, this man seems like a waste of space and bro attacking me after my match my cake walk with Flawless and you think you will get away with it you got another thing coming. I suggest you look back at my matches see what I could and did do to those that were just there in the ring with me and I didn’t have a grudge to settle from being attacked after a match. I destroyed them and I took names and kicked ass. I am probably the only guy in this match with enough charisma that will make you actually make all three of you guys look good in this contest and on a whole I would love to see you Jimbob attack me from the front this time and see if you get away with it.

Now the last person I want to talk about is the reigning champion London Carter, the Freedom Champion. You see this match isn’t going to be like the matches that we had at City of Evil when you were focusing on one soul guy all the time and when you had him down could then attack and attack him and get the win. Do you think that you can handle having to face 3 other competitors the best out of the bunch is me, I’ll put myself in the spotlight all the time and well London Kid, boy child. Wait is London your real name I thought it was Loser for a minute cause well after Legends you will be a loser and former champion for I Steven Angel shall walk into Legends fall and walk out the Freedom Champion there and then begin the longest Freedom Championship reign in NLWF history and etch my name into legend. London Carter look kid I respect what you have done over the past few weeks and what you did at City of Evil but ask yourself this question and think long and hard about it. What have you accomplished here that I haven’t in my time? What have you won just the freedom championship in your time kid?

Hell you are dealing with in me the man that ended the reign of Shadow Demon perhaps the greatest Undisputed NLWF champion that this company has ever seen and you think that you can look past me a two time Undisputed champion. Fuck kid back when I won and was made the king of the tournament and won the dream title every match I had with that belt of the line had a stipulation and I was dominate I was aggressive I literally killed anyone that got in my way and boy when you make it to the top you then find your place where you have to get in line and then wait your turn and well kid I learnt that when I came up against Brenton Cyrus, and against Nick Ridicule and the Notorious K.I.D and not forgetting Shadow Demon. Let’s look at history I have out of the four best that this company has produced beat one of this quartet and that although was a over shadowed match I later then went and beat Jason Hawk in that same night for the championship to gain it off him and then to lose in what I still call a screw job to K.I.D.

You see you have not proven anything in this company, you are nothing in this company. I have been in the triple cell and survived I have played my part in the Hawks Nest match and I feel that I have left my name etched in NLWF history as the man who ended Shadow Demons title reign and the man who won the first ever Dream Championship.

Kid ignore that freak Zombie and pass that meat head Jimbob Sherwood and lets look at it as a one on one match, oh on a last not make sure that thing you call a woman stays in the back cause if she gets in my way I will hit her with not only my fist and touched by an angel but if I have a Barbwire bat in my hand I will hit her with that as well.

(Steven walks away and through a dark area of the room and out emerges Dave Zombie mask and all)
Speaking as Dave Zombie…

Sammy Flawless I am coming for you, Sammy Flawless you better lock your door cause when I get you I am going to kill you and when I leave ill make sure that you are found in many places when I cut you up into tine pieces with a machete that I have, It resembles that of the machete used by Jason in the Friday the 13th movie.

I have been told by although I have no need and or wanting a championship title I just want to say that I want to make myself and my opponents bleed and know what pain and torment I feel every day. I see and read that there is a stipulation in the match and it’s a barbwire baseball bat. Ha-ha you put a monster in there with more then one victim to feast on. I will drink the pools of blood coming from London’s head and the head of slice, I shall drink your blood and I shall then have my fun with you friend London id she comes to the ring side I shall show her the meaning of pain when I choke your life away with the bat and the championship and your friend there watching you pass out and I then move onto killing you in the ring on live television and get away with it cause its it all sanctioned.

(I grab a a barbwire bat)

You see this here I call her sherly and she is going to meet your temple.

(I begin to laugh as the video camera loses its battery)
Steven Angel
Steven Angel
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1990-11-04
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : coventry england
Number of posts : 127

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: dave- W5, L12, steven W16, L15,D1
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,100,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
A Murderous Past I_vote_lcap77/100A Murderous Past Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

Back to top Go down