NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Murderous Past pt3

Go down

A  Murderous Past pt3 Empty A Murderous Past pt3

Post by Steven Angel November 23rd 2012, 6:23 pm

(Jessica arrived at her hotel room and headed in. Jessica and Kimberly had been looking through the files and evidence most of the day. This case was kicking their butt and the dead bodies just kept piling up. They had nothing to go on other than it was an APW wrestler but there were so many and a lot of possibilities. Plus I kept distracting Jessica with sex. Jessica didn't know what it was about me that made her want to jump my bones every time I was close. There was such a strong attraction between us. It seemed like it overtook everything. Jessica put the files down and decided to take a hot bath. Kimberly told her she was staying in a room with Damien so Jessica would have the room to herself. Jessica had to laugh when she thought about Damien and Kimberly. They had become close and now it seemed that they are dating. As Jessica soaked the bath, she thought about the murders. It was somewhat unusual that there was no evidence. Jessica had looked through everything and read everything and nothing stood out. Jessica got out of the bath and headed into the room. Jessica headed over to her suitcase and started to put on her pajamas when she felt someone come up behind her)

Minutes before Jessica got out the bath…

Dave- What are you doing we have more people to kill we need to kill.

Steven- Look I have killed for you and I have had you kill using me and well now it is my turn to do something I like and that’s be with the woman of my dreams Jessica.

(As I said that I slipped into Jessica’s room as she was coming out of the bath I stared at her as she put on her pajamas and the I moved to go behind Jessica)

Steven- You always look beautiful.

(I whispered before I kissed Jessica’s neck)

Jessica- How did you get in here?

(Jessica said with a smile turning to face me)

Steven- I have Kimberly’s key. She took mine and I took hers. You knew I would have to stay with you tonight since Kimberly and Damien are staying together.

Jessica- I never thought about it. I was so focused on the case.

(Jessica said as she started to get dressed)

Steven- I don't know why you're getting dressed when I'm just going to take it off of you.

(I said pulling Jessica’s tank top away and kissing her. Jessica kissed me back passionately and we were soon in bed making love. As they we, I thought about the day. I hadn't wanted to kill Terry but Dave made. But I just couldn't take his bitching and moaning about losing the title and rather I would have had me kill Terry then have Dave take me over and possible massacre him in the mall along with half the mall in it. Dave tells me things like that happen and you just deal with and move on. After we had made love, we laid there together in each other arms. Jessica rested her head on my chest while I gently rubbed her arm)

Steven- Jessica, I wanted to talk to you about something.

(I said to Jessica as we laid there)

Jessica- What?

(Jessica asked moving to look up at me)

Steven- I wanted you to know that this between us is more than sex. I really like you. In fact, I think I'm falling in love with you.

(I knew I was and am already in love with Jessica but as having Dave around in my head I had to make him think I was only using Jessica like he believes I am. Jessica was shocked but she knew that she felt the same way. Jessica kissed me on the lips)

Jessica- I love you too.

(I smiled when Jessica said that. I kissed her again and they were soon making love again. I knew now that I had her. Jessica was in love with me and that made things easier. I just had to make sure I didn't get caught and I was going to try to not kill anyone else in spite of Dave and his torments to me about killing Jessica as we slept)

Dave- If I were you Steven. I wouldn’t sleep a wink tonight as you might wake up with another murder on your hands.

(I did my best to ignore Dave and keep telling myself that as long as I am with Jessica nothing will happen to me and or to Jessica. As long as no one talked about Jessica as Stacey had or just completely annoyed me and Dave like Terry, then no one would die. Damien and Kimberly both caught their breath after they had made love. It was the first time they had been together. Kimberly rested her head on his chest as she thought about how they ended up making love. Kimberly had been going through some files on the case and was frustrated that they had no clue. Damien came in and they started talking about things. He kissed her and she deepened it and they were soon in bed)

Kimberly- Damien, I don't really know what this means for us.

(Kimberly said as they laid there)

Damien- I don't either. I know we haven't known each other that long. But I don't regret what happened.

Kimberly I don't' regret it either. But I have a job to do and I can't let my focus shift from that.

(Kimberly got up and walked to the window)

Kimberly- I want us to be professional in public but in private, I want to be with you. Do you understand?

Damien- Yes, you want to keep us a secret for now.

Kimberly- Yeah I do.

(Kimberly said walking back to the bed. Kimberly kissed Damien and they were soon together again. Kimberly knew that Jessica’s head wasn't exactly in the case but hers had to be. Kimberly knew that Jessica thought she didn't know about her and me and our dressing room sex but Kimberly did. Kimberly had never known Jessica friend to fall so quickly for someone but based on everything, Kimberly knew that Jessica was in love with me. Kimberly liked me but she felt that all I wanted at the moment was sex from Jessica. They spent a lot in fact most of their time having sex and it worried Kimberly as to how it would devastate Jessica when it was over. Kimberly just wasn't sure that I felt anything for her Jessica)

(A few days later everyone was back on the road. The show was in New York City. The police had said that nothing was found at the scene. Kimberly knew there was something. Kimberly had a feeling something was coming to break the case open. She just didn't' know what it was. Kimberly and Damien had gotten closer over the last few days. Kimberly really liked him but she wasn't ready to be serious until this case was solved. Kimberly was also worried about Jessica. Jessica was so in love with me and her head was not in the game. Last time that happened for Jessica, she almost died. Kimberly remembered it like it was yesterday. They had been investigating a murder and the lead detective was Jessica’s old high school boyfriend. He and Jessica rekindled their romance and it was soon discovered that the killer wanted the detective dead. He kidnapped Jessica and the detective and he threatened to kill her. The FBI had stormed the building to rescue them and Jessica had been shot by the killer. Jessica was rushed to the hospital and she was okay. Kimberly always said it happened because Jessica was focused on him and not the job. She had missed the obvious clue. Now it was like history was repeating itself. Jessica was in love with me and that clouded her judgment. Kimberly was worried that she was missing a clue to get to know who the killer was. But Kimberly was more worried about Jessica)

Jessica- Hey, you look deep in thought.

(Jessica said as she and Kimberly were having lunch in catering)

Kimberly- Jessica, I think we need to talk.

Jessica- About what?

Kimberly- About you and Steven.

Jessica- What about us?

Kimberly- It's like with Darren.

Jessica- You think Steven and I are like Darren and I? No, we aren't like that.

Kimberly- Jessica, you are in love with him and it's clouding you.

Jessica- It's not clouding me. Kimberly, I know I love him and I want to be with him. Why does that have to affect anything?

Kimberly- Jessica, I'm worried. You almost died when your focus was on Darren. I don't want that to happen. I think Steven might be the killer.

Jessica- Steven wouldn't hurt me. He isn't the killer. I know he isn't.

Kimberly- Maybe he is. Maybe he is using you to cover his tracks?

Jessica- No, he wouldn't do that. He isn't a killer. Kim, you don't know him like I do. He isn't capable of killing.

Kimberly- What do you really know about him? You know what you've read and you know what he told you and you know he is good sex. That doesn't mean he can't be a killer.

Jessica- I know he isn't a killer. You just don't understand. You have never wanted me to be happy. You have always wanted you to be happy and me to be miserable. You always want to throw in my face that you're better than me. At this job, at relationships, just at life. You think you're better than me. And now that I'm happy, you can't stand it.

(Jessica quickly got up and headed to her room. Jessica and Kimberly were sharing that night but Jessica wasn't going to. She packed her bags and headed to the front desk to get another room. Once she had, Jessica began to look over the files. Her judgment wasn't clouded. Jessica would solve this case and prove that. Me and Damien finished up out work out and headed to their room. We were sharing as always but we were certain they would switch with the girls. We got to our room and saw Kimberly standing by the door)

Damien- Hey, babe, what's up?

(Damien asked kissing Kimberly)

Kimberly- Jessica and I had a fight.

Steven- Is she okay?

Kimberly- I don't know. She got another room.

Steven- I'm going to find her and make sure.

(I didn't like that Kimberly obviously upset Jessica. I had to know what the fight was about, and also Dave was eager for me to find out as well as I was walking away from Damien and Kimberly, Dave began to talk to me)

Dave- Steven you need to go and find out what was said now or I will take control turn around and go and kill her and your friend in cold blood.

Steven- Don’t you think enough blood has been spilled in cold blood already? Matthew? Jacob? Stacey? Wayne? Gerard? Terry?

Dave- Hold on a moment I never killed Stacey, Gerard or Terry that was all you my friend.

Steven- It’s beside the point and well I am going to go and find the nearest elevator and stairs and text Jessica.

(As I left Damien and Kimberly and texted Jessica to find out where she was in amidst the conversation I was having with Dave. Jessica texted me her room and told me she was looking over the files. I quickly made my way to her room. I and Dave had to know what she and Kimberly knew about the killings)

Damien- So, what did you and Jessica fight about?

(Damien asked when he and Kimberly headed into his room)

Kimberly- I told her I thought her relationship with Steven was clouding her judgment on the case. That she wasn't focused and I was worried because of what happen with Darren.

Darren- Who's Parker?

(Damien asked sitting down)

Kimberly- Darren was Jessica’s high school boyfriend. They broke up and we were working a case in Seattle and he was the lead detective. Darren and Jessica rekindled their relationship.

(Kimberly told Damien while she was pacing)

Kimberly- Anyway, the killer was targeting Darren and he kidnapped both Jessica and Darren. When we stormed the building to rescue, Jessica was shot and she almost died. I just don't want her to get hurt.

Damien- Steven wouldn't hurt her. He is a good guy.

Kimberly- Do you know him that well?

Damien- Yes. I've known Steven for years. He is not violent.

Kimberly- Alright. I just don't want this killer to go after Steven and get Jessica instead.

(Kimberly knew that Damien wouldn't believe that she thought maybe I was the killer)

Damien- Was that all?

Kimberly- She said I didn't want her to be happy. That I always threw in her face that I was better than her.

Damien- Don't take this the wrong way but did you?

Kimberly- Yes, I have. Damien, Jessica’s father killed her mother when she was young and then her father died in prison. She grew up in foster care until Jamie, our boss and his wife, became her foster parents. They paid for college and law school. Then she joined the FBI.

(Kimberly said as she sat down)

Kimberly- I grew up with two loving parents in a middle class neighborhood. I had the best and I never wanted for anything and I always got what I wanted. I know it's bad to say but I am better than her. I've had great relationships with guys and she hasn't. She falls fast and then she is hurt. Her heart is associated with sex. If she has good sex with someone, she falls for him.

Damien- Wow, you really think that about someone who is your friend? I would hate to think what you think about someone you hate.

Kimberly- I love Jessica as my best friend, I do. But she just doesn't think. Jessica wants to be loved and in love so bad that it clouds her judgment on everything.

Damien- I think you're underestimating her and Steven. I know Steven and he does love her.

Kimberly- I hope so for her sake.

(Damien sighed but let the subject drop. Damien was a little shocked that Kimberly thought that about her friend. Damien knew me and he knew that I did love Jessica and based on what Damien saw between Jessica and me, Jessica did love me too)

5 mins later…..

(I arrived at Jessica’s room and knocked on the door. I had to make sure Jessica was okay and to make sure that nothing pointed to him as the killer)

5 mins before….

Dave- If she knows then kill her.

Steven- No I won’t kill her I will reason with her I will explain what I can and if I leave you out then excuse me I don’t want to get away with six murders and then be put away in a mental hospital.

Back to normal time and outside Jessica’s room….

Knock... Knock... Knock...

Jessica- Hey.

(Jessica said when she opened the door)

Steven- I came to see if you were okay.

(I said walking in. I could tell that Jessica had been crying. I walked over and sat by Jessica on the bed)

Steven- Jessica said you and she had a fight?

Jessica- Yeah. She told me that I wasn't thinking clearly because of our relationship. That you might be the killer and using me to cover your tracks.

(Jessica wiped her tears)

Jessica- Kimberly just doesn't want me happy. She thinks she is better than me.

Steven- Why would she think that?

Jessica- She grew up with two loving parents in a nice house. I grew up in foster care with a dad in prison. So of course she thinks she is better than.

(I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled Jessica close as she cried. Jessica was hurting and that was something I wouldn't tolerate. I wouldn't let anyone hurt my girl. I made with Dave’s help and motivation made Stacey pay for saying something mean about her that Jessica didn't even know was said. But Kimberly had hurt Jessica in person and that wouldn't be allowed. It was time to get rid of Kimberly so she couldn't hurt Jessica again as Dave was telling me in my head. Jessica would be upset for a little bit but she would get over it and I would be there to help her. I just had to plan it right)

(Dave speaking in my head and me having a mental conversation with him)

Steven- Dave and I would never ask this I need your help. I need you to…

Dave- Kill the FBI Agent that has hurt your friend your beloved? Well we will just have to see what will happen in all good time Steven in all good time.

(I didn’t have time to answer Dave back as Jessica spoke to me)

Jessica- Do you think she's right? That she is better than me.

Steven-No, no one is better than you. She's wrong. You are the better person.

(Jessica looked at me and smiled. I leaned in to kiss Jessica. The kiss soon turned passionate. I pulled Jessica into my lap and moved to kiss her neck. My hands went to Jessica’s shirt and it was soon discarded. I continued to kiss her neck, collarbone and shoulders. Jessica moaned as I did. Jessica’s hands went to my shirt and it joined hers on the floor. Jessica kissed my lips while moving her hand down to the button on my jeans. Jessica quickly unbuttoned it. I moaned a little when Jessica’s hand grazed me. I moved us to the top of the bed and I unbuttoned her jeans and removed them along with her shoes. I finished getting undressed and joined Jessica on the bed. I kissed Jessica again and slowly made my way down her body. I wanted to make Jessica forget what Kimberly had said. As I kissed every inch of her, I and Dave began thinking of ways to get rid of Kimberly. She wouldn't get the chance to hurt my girl again. I started to slowly and gently make love to Jessica when she stopped me)

Jessica- I don't want you to be gentle.

(Jessica whispered to me. Jessica didn't want their usual gentle love making. Jessica wanted the hot, steamy, rough sex they had after Wayne and Stacey died.

Steven- Are you sure about that?

(I asked as I kissed her)

Jessica- Yes.

(I picked Jessica up and we were soon against the wall in the hotel room. I turned Jessica to face the wall and entered her from behind. I moved inside her hard and fast like she wanted. Jessica moaned as he did. It felt so good to her. It was just what Jessica wanted and needed in that moment. Just as Jessica was close, I turned her to face him and pressed Jessica against the wall and continued. We both soon reached our climax. After we had, I moved us to the bed and slowly made love to Jessica again this time very gentle. Afterwards, we both laid there together. Me and Dave had yet to think about how to kill Jennie, I began a mini conversation with Dave in my head)

Steven- Dave have you got any ideas.

Dave- Yes but it will likely involve the death of Damien as well.

Steven- Tell me about the idea later.

(I looked at Jessica and began to speak)

Steven- Do you feel better?

(I asked Jessica as she lay there on my chest)

Jessica- I do. Steven, I love you, you know that right.

Steven- Yes. I love you too.

Jessica- Good. I just wanted you to know.

(Jessica was soon asleep. Once Jessica was, I got up and began to look through the files she had. Me and Dave wanted to know everything they thought about the case. I carefully read everything and realized that they didn't have much. They had no clue who the killer was. I breathed a sigh of relief. Now me and Dave just had to figure out how to kill Jennie, Dave began talking with some ideas)

Dave- We could and can easily slowly poison her so that Damien is the one that is to be there when Kimberly wakes up he takes the blame and full punishment for the deaths.

Steven- I don’t know ok, I mean killing individuals four of them and getting away with it is one thing killing a FBI agent who holds a gun 24/7 me against a gun you in my head or not it ain’t something I am exactly that thrilled about.

Dave- Guns only hurt when fired upon Kimberly knows you and she will let her guard down when around you and that is the moment to strike.

(I move back over to my bed and I look at Jessica lying there and I kiss her head and as I lay down Jessica moves to cuddle me and I cuddle her back. The next morning me and Damien met to work out. Damien was debating about telling me what Kimberly had said but he knew that I needed to know)

Steven- What's up man?

(I said walking up to Damien)

Damien- Nothing. Did you talk to Jessica?

Steven- I did. She is okay upset but okay.

Damien- Steven, after you left, Kimberly said some things.

Steven- About Jessica?

(I stopped what I was doing and turned to Damien)

Damien- She said that Jessica’s heart is associated with sex. If she has good sex with someone, she falls for them. She said that Jessica is so desperate to be loved and be in love. Steven, are you sure Jessica really loves you?

Steven- Jessica does love me and your little girlfriend needs to shut up.

Damien- Steven, she is only looking out for Jessica and I'm looking out for you. I think Jessica does love you but I just thought you needed to know.

Steven- I get that Jessica’s life hasn't been as perfect as Kimberly’s. But that doesn't mean she is better than Jessica. I know that's what she said. I honestly don't think Kimberly is that good of friend to Jessica? Jessica is a wonderful person who has had some rough things happen to her. But I don't care. I love her and I'm going to make sure no one hurts her again.

(I said as I began to feel some of that venom I felt when I killed Terry and felt his life drift away)

Damien- Alright.

(Damien replied. He had never seen me so in love with someone or so angry that someone had talked about a girl I liked. They worked out for a few more hours then headed to meet the girls. I had moved out of the room I shared with Damien and started sharing with Jessica. Kimberly and Jessica weren't really talking to each other. I had along with Dave thought all day how to kill Kimberly. We were close to finding a way to do so and not get caught. I was going to make sure with the help of Dave that Kimberly never hurt Jessica again)

(The next two weeks went by with no murders or any clues. Kimberly and Jessica only talked when it was about the case. I had told Jessica what Kimberly said to Damien so she cut off contact with Kimberly until the case was over. I sat in the hotel room looking up things on his laptop. I with Dave still planned to kill Kimberly. We just had to figure out how. I heard the key in the door and the door open. I quickly close the window and opened the one previous I had been looking at. I was planning a surprise for Jessica)

Steven- Hey, everything okay?

(I asked when Jessica walked in. Jessica looked like it was a rough day)

Jessica- Yeah. Kimberly and I talked about the case. We still have nothing. I don't get it.

Steven- I'm sure a clue will turn up.

Jessica- I hope so.

(Jessica sighed a little)

Steven- What?

Jessica- I just haven't felt good the last few days. Plus Kimberly doesn't think you love me or that I love you. You know I love you right?

Steven- Of I know that. I love you too.

(I said before kissing Jessica)

Steven- You are okay, right?

Jessica- Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't want you to doubt me.

Steven- Baby, I could never doubt you. I know you haven't had the easiest life but I promise you, I'm going to make sure no one hurts you and that you have everything you deserve to have.

(Jessica smiled when I said that. Jessica leaned in and kissed me. Jessica was in love with him and nothing would ever change that. It wasn't anything Jessica had felt before. We had a connection. Jessica pulled away)

Jessica- You should head to the arena.

Steven- You're right I should.

(I looked at the time)

Steven- I will see you at the show.

(I kissed Jessica and grabbed my bag and headed out. After I left, I headed to the arena. I headed to my locker room and was shocked to find Tiffany waiting)

Steven- What do you want, Tiffany?

Tiffany- I know it's you. You killed Matthew, Jacob, Terry, Wayne, Stacey, and Gerard.

Steven- Why would you think that?

Tiffany- Because I saw you. I saw you push Terry.

(I am absolutely shocked and stunned by this how did she know I did this how did she know that me and Dave had killed Terry, and what had she not gone to the police or even speak to Jessica and Kimberly two FBI agents still here cause of the killing)

Steven- And why didn't you say anything?

Tiffany- Because of what I want.

(Tiffany said as she walked over to me)

Steven- And what might that be?

Tiffany- You of course. I want you. If you don't want everyone to know you killed them, then you will be with me right here, right now.

Steven- Lets say I did kill them all how do I know once that happens that you won't tell anyone?

Tiffany- You don't. You just have to trust me.

(Tiffany said with a smile, as she stood there Dave began speaking to me I had seconds to come up with something to either get rid of her or kill her)

Dave- Do you have that knife?

Steven- Yes I have the knife but I did intend it to be used on Kimberly.

Dave- You save it for Kimberly then right now you will have to fuck Tiffany and from this moment on be her bitch the rest of your life or until she decides to tell the cops

Steven- Well what do you wish me to do?

Dave- Let me take over your body and I will kill her.

(I allowed Dave to take over my body and it felt almost like being in the back of a taxi and watching the driver drive you know where you are going you just wait to get there. Dave walked over close to where Tiffany was and Dave grabbed her. Dave kissed Tiffany while getting the knife out of the jacket pocket. Dave had no intention of doing anything with her. Dave felt her hands on the shirt and before Tiffany could react, Dave stuck the knife deep inside her back. Dave’s kiss stopped her from yelling out. Once Tiffany stopped moving, Dave let her body drop not noticing that she had torn his shirt and had a piece of it in her hand)

Dave- Lets see you try to tell anyone anything no you little dirty bitch.

Steven- Hey I have had enough of this backseat watching let me take over we need a cooler head to actually do something with her body cause her being seen in my locker room dead will point the finger right at me.

(The switch back with Dave was more painful then when he was taking charge of my body I don’t know if it was Dave fighting for control of my body or not but I defiantly felt a definite pull against me coming back and having full moving control of my limbs. I quickly moved Tiffany’s body to the locker room next door. I made sure to wipe the knife clean and placed it back in my stuff. I fixed her body so no one would find it for a while. I headed to my locker room and found Jessica there. I smiled as I walked in)

Steven- Hey, babe.

(I said kissing Jessica)

Jessica- Hey, where were you?

Steven- I had a meeting with creative. Nothing major.

Jessica- Oh, okay.

(Jessica smiled at me)

Steven- You know I have time before my match.

(I smiled showing Jessica my dimples which made her melt)

Jessica- Time for what?

Steven- This.

(I grabbed Jessica and kissed her passionately. My hands moved to Jessica’s shirt and it was quickly discarded. I continued to kiss Jessica as I undressed her. Jessica’s hands went to my shirt and she soon had me undressed too. I moved us to the sofa in the room. I laid Jessica back on it and covered Jessica with my own body. Once we were close, I entered Jessica and started to move inside her. I felt Jessica’s hands on my back as I continued. We were soon both close to climaxing. Once we had, we laid there together catching our breathes)

Jessica- Wow, that was incredible.

(Jessica said as we laid there)

Steven- Yeah it was.

(I smiled. I knew my and Dave’s plan was coming together. I just had a few loose ends to tie up, I had to get to Kimberly and kill her and somehow had to find Chris and kill him cause I know what Tiffany was like and she had a reputation for sleeping around and also she was supposedly involved with Chris so if she was seeing him then she likely told Chris I was the killer or well me and Dave was the killer but it’s just my Body, This joint body thing sometimes really sucks I can’t have a dirty thought about Jessica when I want to unless I am having sex with her and that can only happen so many times a day)

Jessica- You better get ready for your match.

(Jessica said when she looked at her watch)

Steven- Yeah, I should. I will see you after?

Jessica- Yes.

(Jessica smiled as I got dressed. Jessica just stared as I did. Jessica never knew she could love someone as much as she did me)

Steven- Enjoying the view?

(I laughed when I turned around and saw Jessica)

Jessica- Always.

Steven- I will see you later.

(I kissed Jessica and headed out for his match)

(Jessica smiled before getting up and getting dressed. Once Jessica was, she turned on the TV in the locker room and got ready to watch my match, After it was over, I showered and told Jessica I had a surprise for her at the hotel and to give me time to set it up)

Scarlet- Oh my god.

(Scarlet yelled when she saw Tiffany’s body)

Pete- What?

(Pete asked looking where his Scarlet was looking)

Pete- Oh my god.

(Jessica heard the noise and headed out of the locker room. Jessica saw what they were looking at. Jessica went over to the body. Jessica saw something in Tiffany’s hand and she took it out. Jessica knew it was a piece of my shirt unknown to me that it had been ripped as I was not in control of my body at the time it was Dave. Jessica heard the other police coming and she quickly pocketed the evidence. Jessica had to talk to me before she did anything)

(On the way to the hotel Dave began speaking to me)

Dave- We have to kill ted I want to kill ted let me kill Chris and I will let you kill Kimberly.

Steven- Fine I will let you kill Chris, but look if it ever comes out that I killed these people let me just try to reason and talk to Jessica I don’t know in the long run telling her that I am a killer and got another one in my head that can take control of me when he wishes is something that she is going to want to hear.

Dave- ok fine I will allow this but as long as I can kill Chris and any others and you must kill Kimberly.

(I agreed with Dave that this would be the best form of action and Dave assured me that he wouldn’t resist changing back and allowing me full body control after he had killed Chris. I arrived at the hotel and headed to Chris’s room. I had to know if Tiffany told Chris that I was the killer. If Tiffany had, then I would have to kill Chris also. I couldn't let anyone know I was. I arrived at Chris’s room and knocked on the door)

Chris- Steven, what's up?

(Chris asked opening the door, Dave at this point had taken control of my body and he spoke as if he was me)

Dave- I need to talk to you.

(I said pushing Chris’s way into the room)

Dave- What did Tiffany tell you?

Chris- She told me everything.

(Chris replied as he walked to the window. Chris got out a tape recorder and pressed record)

Chris- Steven, why did you kill those people?

Dave- I didn't kill anyone.

Chris- I know you did. Tiffany told me.

(I took the rope out of my pocket and walked over to Chris)

Dave- You don't know anything.

(I said standing near Chris)

Chris- I know you killed them. Just admit it.

(Chris wanted to get it on tape)

Dave- I admit nothing.

(I said as I walked closer to Chris)

Dave- I did nothing.

(Dave quickly wrapped the rope around Chris’s neck before Chris could react. Dave started to choke Chris. Dave put more pressure as Chris started to fight but it was to no avail. Chris was soon lying on the floor dead)

Dave- You should have not listened to Tiffany.

(I took control back of my body and began to move things around as I walked into the bathroom, I pulled back the shower curtain and went and got the rope. I wrapped the rope around the shower rod. Once I made a noose in the end, I headed back to the room and got Chris. I had to make sure it looked like he had killed himself. I positioned Chris in the right way and headed to make sure all signs that I had been there were gone)

Damien- Chris, man I need to talk.

(Damien said walking in. Damien saw me in the room)

Damien- Steven, what are you doing here?

Steven- I came to see Ted.

(I replied looking toward the bathroom. I hoped that Damien didn't look in there)

Damien- Is he here?

Steven- No. When I got here, he was gone.

Damien- Then how did you get into the room?

Steven- The door was open.

Damien- Oh, well tell Chris I was here.

(Damien said walking out)

(I sighed and Dave picked up on this and began to speak to me)

Dave- Steven you know what this means.

Steven- Yes I do.

Dave- What does this mean?

Steven- Well when they see Chris is dead Damien will say I was here and put two and two together. It’s just now I got to kill another close friend of mine to cover our tracks.

(I began to do another search of the room as Damien headed back to his room. Damien thought that he had seen Chris come back to his room. Damien headed into the room and found Kimberly there)

Damien- Hey, everything okay?

(He asked Kimberly as he entered the room and seen her expression)

Kimberly- I guess. I tried to talk to Jessica at the arena tonight but she wouldn't talk to me.

Damien- I'm sure it will be okay.

(Damien said sitting down beside Kimberly)

Damien- I just saw Steven in Chris’s room.

Kimberly- Why was Steven in Chris’s room?

(Kimberly thought that was very strange)

Damien- I don't know. Chris wasn't there.

(Kimberly bit her lip. Kimberly knew she had to share her suspicious with someone)

Kimberly- Damien I have to talk to you about something and I'm not sure how to put it so I'm just going to say it.

Damien- Alright, what?

Kimberly- I think Steven is the killer and using Jessica to cover his tracks.

Damien- Steven isn't a killer. He wouldn't hurt anyone.

(Damien was shocked that Kimberly would think that)

Kimberly- I think he is. Something just tells me he is.

(Damien sighed and walked over to Kimberly. He wrapped his arms around her)

Damien- I promise you that Steven is not the killer.

(Damien leaned in and kissed Kimberly. Damien felt Kimberly kiss him back. Damien backed her to the bed and their clothes were soon gone. They began making love not hearing the door open. I saw the couple and I knew that I could kill them both and be done with it)

Dave- Do it use that in your hand aim thrust and you have killed the last threats to you and Jessica, do it do it.

Steven- I am I will I just need the right moment.

(I took out the spear that I had found in Chris’s room. I had seen it the gift shop and figured Chris bought. It was I could use and stick it through both Damien and Kimberly. Kimberly and Damien were so wrapped up in each other that they didn't notice me there. I walked over to the bed and raised the spear. I saw the fear in Kimberly’s face as I brought it down and stuck through both of them. Neither had time to scream from the impact. They both died instantly. I looked at the scene and hated it. I hadn't wanted Damien to die but I couldn't let him put the pieces together and know I was the killer. As for Kimberly, she deserved to die for what she said to Jessica as far as I was concerned)

To be continued…
(Speaking for Dave Zombie)

(We find ourselves in mental hospitals ward and we see Dave sitting there watching as doctors and nurses are walking around dealing with patients who are all mentally ill to some extent )

I feel I have done and said all about the pain and torment that I am going to bring on you London Carter and you Jimbo Slice. You see I may be a freak a monster and lack the mental capacity to actually think of the damage that can and will likely be brought on me in this match, I know that Barbwire can shed skin from bone. I have seen matches from Japan where the then Hardcore Legend tore the house down every night and well I am going to be after that title the Hardcore Legend the Hardcore God. You see I know what the Freedom championship means to the winner they get to choose their very own match and well I have chose mine and call it stupid call it smart I will now let my opponents know what they have to face me when I am the new No Limit Wrestling Federation Freedom Champion.

You know I ain’t a mental patient this place this room I am out is actually the only reason that I am here; you see the sign up there.

(I point out the sign)

You see what it says Electro Shock Therapy. Shocking a soul with hundreds upon hundreds of watts of electricity to try to cure there demons. I am a demon and look at me I am sane as a normal person and just as insane as a insane person, you see you need to be to be here in the NLWF and well I fit the bill perfectly. Let’s talk about what my match will be when I win the NLWF Freedom Championship.

“Well it is simple Kill the opponent”

(I say in my best Heath ledger impression of the Joker from Batman Dark Knight)

This match has 2 simple rules and well I will explain them once you have seen the ring I have here borrowed from a wrestling school and turned into my match. You see I call this match the Electro Shock Therapy match. And I will explain why in a minute.

(I turn the light on in the building, it shows the ring I have constructed)

You see this is the ring I have constructed and this match that I came up with is called the Electro Shock Therapy Match. And as I said earlier the rules are simple you see here this side of the ring.

(I point to my left hand side)

This side will be filled with weapons from chairs to my toy, the meat hook on a chain and everything in-between, tables, ladders, kendo sticks, handcuffs, brass knuckles you name it the item is there on this side of the wall I can even see a cinder block down near the far side turnbuckle. You see also we have the other side of the ring which is just a simple piece of a steel cage until this happens.

(Picture the Clockwork orange house of horror match)

(I throw mice that I had just caught as it ran past me at the cage and it became electrocuted and burned to a crisp in seconds)

You see this is where the name Electro Shock Therapy match came from this here is a piece of steel cage with no ropes protecting the guy in the match. You see up to this point in the match I and my opponent will beat the living crap out of each other and then this side comes into play and so do the main rules.

Rule Number one- Your opponent has to strike the Steel in order to get shocked and that has to happen for the match to continue.

Rule number two- The Referee can only make a ten count if a wrestler has been thrown into the cage, the referee cannot make the count unless otherwise and this has to happen on every count so if you say hit it and got up on 5 and I hit you with a Steel the referee won’t count until you have hit the electrified Steel, That is the only way a count can and will begin is after striking the cage and you get up you have to hit the cage again.

Once the ten count is over the match is finished and who ever can’t answer the count loses the match it is that simple.

Oh did I forget that the Steel is and will be carrying one thousand five hundred volts of electricity in it throughout the match, way more than a human being can take and or withstand.

(I laugh uncontrollably as I grab a piece of the steel and begin to get shocked as the camera fades out)
Steven Angel
Steven Angel
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1990-11-04
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : coventry england
Number of posts : 127

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: dave- W5, L12, steven W16, L15,D1
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,100,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
A  Murderous Past pt3 I_vote_lcap77/100A  Murderous Past pt3 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

Back to top Go down