NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone for Archery? (Part 2)

Go down

Anyone for Archery? (Part 2) Empty Anyone for Archery? (Part 2)

Post by Shadow Demon September 6th 2009, 5:31 am

-12:00 AM, The Outskirts of Sydney, Australia-

Shadow stared at the man/robot in front of him. This was Louis? The guy who had rode with KID pretty much since he was signed to NLWF? How the hell could he be so messed up?! What had he done to himself to end up like this?

Shadow Demon
But...but how?!

A smile seemed to form on Cyber Louis’s face.

Cyber Louis
Can’t you see?! I did this to myself! I have transformed myself into an unstoppable killing machine!! I am now more powerful than you or that little brat The Suicide Gun KID. He had the nerve to throw me out of his life, and now everyone in his life will pay!! Say goodbye, clown! HAHAAHA!!

Louis then shot an arrow at Shadow Demon, who saw it just in the nick of time to slow it down with his powers, and then jumped out of the way. Cyber Louis put away the bow, and then pulled out two large assault rifles, one in each hand.

Cyber Louis
All any of you ever thought of me was that I was just an outsider! An unimportant piece of shit with no life!!

Cyber Louis let fly with a volley of gunfire, which Shadow just managed to avoid by rolling behind a large rock, and then running for his life. Cyber Louis followed, still firing.

Cyber Louis
DO YOU SEE NOW YOU STUPID CLOWN?!?! You all neglected me from everything-I deserved revenge! And this is how I’m going to get it!!

Shadow kept dodging and slowing down the bullets, but it was no use. Sooner or later, Louis was going to catch him. But Shadow couldn’t give up. If he died, then Rouge and NLWF (hopefully) would be devastated. And he didn’t want to say goodbye to either Rouge, or NLWF at the moment. He needed to find a weakness in Louis. He needed to find the silver lining in this cloud. But he’s an unstoppable killing machine! How was he supposed to have a weakness?! Shadow shook his head as he ducked behind another rock just as more bullets slammed into the ground behind him. He had to have a weakness. Every unstoppable killing machine did. First off though, he needed to get a clean look at this monstrous robot. But how was he supposed to do that if he was firing round after round of bullets at him? Obvious answer. He just needed to slow him down!

Shadow reached into his pocket, and pulled out a joker card. He flicked it around, before lifting his hand above the rock, and as quick as anything, flicking it hard, so that it flew into one of the assault rifles, choking the gun. Louis stopped firing with his other gun, as the assault rifle jumped out of his hand, and fell to the ground with a large clunk. This was Shadow’s chance. Shadow quickly moved back from the large rock, and lifted it out of the ground with his powers, before hurtling it at Cyber

Louis. The rock slammed into him, and sent him flying across the wasteland, before he slammed into the hill which Shadow had previously been on, with a loud crash. Dust flew everywhere, as did bits of Louis’s armour. Shadow couldn’t see too much in the distance, but he knew that he had smashed up Louis pretty badly. Shadow began to slowly walk forward. He saw a flash in the distance. Lightening. A storm was on the way.

On the way, Shadow picked up his bow that he had dropped, and pulled the arrows out of the targets, and placed them in his belt. Slowly, he reached where Cyber Louis had come to rest. He was actually inside of the hill, as he had smashed through the side of it, leaving a large crater. Shadow peered inside.

Shadow Demon
Well, things didn’t go to plan-did they, Mr. Roboto?

Louis said nothing. Shadow smiled.

Shadow Demon
Well, they don’t make us humans out of skin and bone for nothin’...

Shadow was about to turn away, when he saw two red lights come on in the darkness of the crater. Cyber Louis’s eye scope lights. Suddenly, Cyber Louis charged out of the crater in the hill, and tackled Shadow forward, sending them flying. They smashed into a group of old barrels, obviously filled with waste. Shadow was almost knocked out, but he kept fighting on. He managed to knee Louis in the jaw, but it was to no avail. Cyber Louis climbed on top of him, and punched him twice in the face, causing Shadow to spit out blood. Cyber Louis laughed.

Cyber Louis
You thought it was that easy?! You’re (punch) really (punch) stupid (punch) CLOWN!!!

Cyber Louis then joined his hands above his head, and swung them both down into Shadow Demon’s nose, breaking it in an instant, and causing blood to start spilling out onto Shadow’s face. And speaking of Shadow’s face, it was really a wreck at this point of time. Louis was panting.

Cyber Louis
Had enough yet, clown?!

A few moments of silence, and then Shadow coughed up some more blood, and started a loud hysterical laugh. Cyber Louis grunted, as Shadow continued, his laugh echoing throughout the deserted outskirts.

Shadow Demon
You know (chuckle) your eyes are way too big!

Shadow began laughing again, even louder this time. This enraged Louis, who picked Shadow up, and threw him back toward the hill, before following him via running and jumping up, and then slamming him into the top of the hill. Cyber Louis stared down intently at the barely breathing Shadow Demon, who was covered in earth and blood.

Cyber Louis
You know, I could leave you here, and you would die of blood loss, heh heh.

Just then, it began to rain. Shadow’s face lit up.

Shadow Demon
Oh, oh, rain! You’re going to malfunction and blow up now, right?

Cyber Louis looked around at the rain, unfazed.

Cyber Louis
Uh, no. My circuitry is completely waterproof.

Shadow Demon sighed.

Shadow Demon
GOD DAMN IT!!!

Cyber Louis smiled.

Cyber Louis
Now, time for you to die.

Cyber Louis jetted upward into the sky, making sure he was directly above Shadow. Cyber Louis then moved up a little bit higher. He wanted to make sure that this was the killing blow, so he wouldn’t have to worry about doing anything more to this little wimp.

Cyber Louis
Goodbye, clown.

Cyber Louis then began surging down, before connecting with a large smash into the hill, blowing large chunks of earth everywhere. Cyber Louis then slowly jetted up out of the wreckage. He couldn’t see Shadow Demon, but there was no way he could have survived that impact. Cyber Louis then smiled, before reaching into his pocket, and pulling out a list of names. He crossed off Shadow Demon.

Cyber Louis
Next up, The Suicide Gun KID.

As Cyber Louis jetted off into the distance, the rain pelted into the deserted wasteland and a figure slowly began to emerge from the hill. It was Shadow Demon. His face now a crimson mask, and his clothes covered in earth. He shook himself, before stumbling and falling down. And then he began to laugh. And laugh. And laugh...

==================================================================

Shadow Demon
I’m coming, Brenton. Can you feel it? I’m going to make you hurt and bleed. I’m going to inflict as much physical damage to you as possible. This Legacy match will be one of the greatest, no doubt. Now, not to be putting fuel in my own tank, but it would be fitting if I, one of the only NLWF superstars to stay on Legacy their entire career, won the best match on Legacy ever, and won my first NLWF World Championship, defeating my biggest rival. Wouldn’t that be great? Now that could call happen, I just need to fulfil one objective-defeat Brenton Cyrus. And I’m going to make sure that happens, because...

:I am the Dark Hero:
Shadow Demon
Shadow Demon
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1992-02-10
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Monkey
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 341

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: (W-D-L) 25-3-20
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Anyone for Archery? (Part 2) I_vote_lcap100/100Anyone for Archery? (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down