NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone for Archery? (Part 1)

Go down

Anyone for Archery? (Part 1) Empty Anyone for Archery? (Part 1)

Post by Shadow Demon September 6th 2009, 4:13 am

-11:36 PM, The Outskirts of Sydney, Australia-

It was a very cold, windy night in Sydney, and even more in the outskirts of the beautiful town. Shadow Demon was sitting on the top of a large hill. He was staring off into the darkness, deep in thought. He was about to go up against his archrival for the fourth time. His archrival was, of course, the ever persistent, World Heavyweight Champion, Brenton Cyrus. Cyrus was one of the most deadly people to face one on one in the ring. Shadow knew that from first-hand experience. They had fought three matches, and all three had ended differently. Their first match ended in a win for “The God”. Shadow had choked in front of his home crowd, and had gotten the shit beaten out of him on the way. This defeat had hurt a lot, but he knew in the end, that he just hadn’t done enough. Then, he faced Brenton Cyrus again, this time on a WWT show in a last man standing match. This match had been huge, and a massive effort had been put in by both of them. He had come so close to securing his dream, but he fell short in the end, and the match ended in a draw.

After that, he had faced Cyrus a couple of weeks later at Carmine’s WWT Hall of Fame show. This time the match was for his own Freedom Championship, and it was inside The Carnival of Horror. The ring had been covered by a hell in a cell, and the rules had been that for Cyrus to win, he would have to make him bleed, stay down for a ten count, and then pin him. He had only needed to do one of those things to Cyrus to win. In the end, Shadow managed to cut Cyrus with a pizza cutter, and then put him through a table covered in shards of glass. That had been one of the best moments in Shadow’s career, finally beating Brenton Cyrus. The result of that match had tied their overall record against each other at (W-D-L) 1-1-1.

Shadow took a deep breath, and leapt off of the hill. He streamlined his body perfectly, looking straight down. He was heading down into a deserted wasteland, a part of Sydney where nearly no one visited. It would be the perfect place to practice archery. Just as the ground rushed up to meet him, he front flipped, and landed on his feet, creating a huge impact; sending earth flying everywhere. He stood up, and reached into his pocket. Inside were two small targets. There were two others in his other pocket. He pulled them all out, and looked around, looking for a platform to stand them on; after a little while, a saw a large sturdy rock in the distance. He ran over to it, and set the bottles down on top of it. He jogged back to his starting position and felt behind him. His bow was clipped to his back. He unclipped it, and brought it out to the front of him, and slid his hand through the strap and into the grip. It was a brand new titanium bow that could fire at 300 meters a second.

He then pulled out one of the many arrows stuffed in his belt, and put it in the arrow, sitting on the arrowrest. He pulled back the arrow, and slid its clip onto the string. He stretched out his arm toward one of the targets, and pulled back the string. He pulled it all the way so that the longest point touched his cheek. He slowly aimed the arrow at the middle of the target, and let fly. The arrow flew forward, and buried itself straight into the middle of the target. Shadow smiled. He still had it. He pulled out another one, and repeated the process, this time firing at the second target. This one also buried itself in the middle. Shadow was having a great time. He fired two more, and was about to fire a third, before he heard distant clapping sounds to the right of him.

???
Very nicely done.

Shadow lowered his bow, and turned to the right of him. There, in the shadows, was a robotic looking creature. His body was metallic, plated by green and black armour. His eyes were covered by small scopes. But the creature couldn’t have been a robot, for at the top of his head, clearly visible through a clear oval shaped container, was a human brain.

Shadow Demon
What the fuck...Who the hell are you?!

The wind was cold against Shadow’s face, as the strange thing seemed to smile.

???
Let’s just say I’m a close friend with someone you know.

Shadow shivered. A close friend of someone he knows? The person then walked a little bit closer.

???
Ah, so you shoot as well do you? How about a bit of a friendly competition?

What the hell? Did this guy think he could just show up in all his glory, and then just ask for an archery competition? Shadow began to giggle.

Shadow Demon
Heehehe...sure, whatever you want, Mr. Roboto, hehehehaha!!

The person reached behind him, and pulled out one of the Nimzo 3000 bows. Those bows were the best in the world.

Shadow Demon
Jesus! How did a hunk of junk like you manage to pay for one of them?!

???
That I raised sufficient funding is all I can say. Now, are we going to play or not?

Shadow Demon
Whatever you say, buddy.

Shadow loaded his bow.

Shadow Demon
We’ll use the target I haven’t used yet.

The person nodded. Shadow Demon stepped aside.

Shadow Demon
You can shoot first, bud.

The person nodded, and stepped up to the mark. Shadow handed him an arrow, and he loaded it. He pulled back, and let fly. The arrow hit the target straight in the middle.

Shadow Demon
Ten points for you, Mr. Roboto.

Shadow stepped up to the plate, and fired his arrow, sending the arrow straight into the middle, carving the person’s arrow in two. This went on for a while, but soon, Shadow was getting tired, and his shots less accurate. Soon, the mysterious person was leading 60-45. Shadow Demon cursed.

Shadow Demon
How the hell did you get so good?!

???
My archery skill level is at 100%. There is no way I can be defeated.

Shadow Demon had had enough.

Shadow Demon
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?! TELL ME RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR I WILL BLOW YOU TO HELL!!!

Shadow’s eyes turned a bright red as he said this, as did his hair. He was staring straight at the person, who turned away, before muttering something.

???
I’m Louis.

==================================================================

Shadow Demon
This is it. Game on, Cyrus. The fourth match between us, and this time for the NLWF Championship. I hope you know that I won’t come in cocky or anything like that. I know I still haven’t been able to pin you yet, so I’m going to try and make that happen. I hope you also know that I’m desperate to win a world title. It’s taken way to long, and I think it’s time that I’ve won the highest honour in NLWF. I love this place, and I never want to leave it. I’m going to show that I do have what it takes to become a world champion, and to pin Brenton Cyrus. This rivalry will end, and it will end spectacularly, when I become the first man in history to pin Brenton Cyrus, and win my first world championship-the NLWF championship. I have never been so ready. I may have lost my Freedom title to Cotton, but I will bounce back, and defeat the man many thought unbeatable.

:You can’t stop me:

Shadow Demon
I’m going to run straight through you Cyrus. I know I have a stronger mindset than you, and that, dare I say it, I may be more motivated by you. I mean, you’ll have other stuff on your mind, won’t you? Like who trashed your car after Direct Hit. Oh wait, I guess I’d be pretty mad if someone wrecked my car...well, either way, I’m going to bring my best. Cotton may have destroyed me, but I don’t care. I will settle the score with him another day. Right now, I’m focused on one man, and that is you, Mr. Cyrus. I’m sure we’ll put on a hell of a show, like we always do. We might be able to even steal the spotlight from the main event! But, who knows. Who knows what will happen on Legacy? Luck and chance certainly plays a part, but in the end, the winner of our match will be the one who wants it more, Brenton, and I have to ask you one question...

:Do you want it more than me?:
Shadow Demon
Shadow Demon
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1992-02-10
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Monkey
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 341

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: (W-D-L) 25-3-20
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Anyone for Archery? (Part 1) I_vote_lcap100/100Anyone for Archery? (Part 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down