NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brenton Cyrus: God no, Coward YES!! (Rp 3)

Go down

Brenton Cyrus: God no, Coward YES!! (Rp 3) Empty Brenton Cyrus: God no, Coward YES!! (Rp 3)

Post by Guest April 4th 2009, 9:26 am

The scene is the hospital again and I brung Jazmine a stuffed animal for her to hold on to. I was told that she loves stuffed animals and so i got her one of a tiger. The doctors come in and give me the news that she can be released from the hospital. I then sense that Brenton Cyrus was here and it makes me ever more determined to beat the ever living dog crap out of him. We then head to the arena. I have the Jr Heavyweight title over my shoulder

Jazmine: That slimy son of a bitch was there. Your best friend was thrown thru the window. I didnt know what to do.

"I will deal with Cyrus. Just stay by my side my love."

She nods and then an interviewer wants to get a few words from me, but i push him aside, and I head to the ring. then my theme song plays and Jazmine and I come to the ring. the fans cheer for us and then I lower the ropes for her and she enters it.

Joey: Over the past couple of days, our Jr Heavyweight champion has had to deal with his love, and our own NLWF interviewer Jazmine Ortiz being punted in the head by his opponent this week Brenton Cyrus. His best friend Julio also was thrown out of the hospital by the same person. Lets see what he has to say.

I have a little message for Chuck Matthews and Alex Styles. You two are kissing the culo of nothing more than a vile, ignorant little coward!!!!

the crowd goes wild as they sense the pent up rage that I have right now.

Joey: I couldnt agree more

Brian: Dont let Brenton Cyrus hear you say that

"First Brenton you punt my lovely Jazmine in the head, and then you throw my best friend out of a 15 story window. Brenton, this does not sit well with me. You question my love for this woman. I do love this woman. She might be an employee of NLWF, but so am i.

Jazmine kisses me. I then continue.

"Brenton, you say i failed miserably in making my own decisions. Since when did you become mi padre, huh? You see Cyrus, I came to NLWF. I beat Bobby Ocean at the Hal of fame Show. I became Jr. Heavyweight champion. I fell in love with this beautiful mamacita...Well She actually fell in love with me, but the feeling was mutual, and you say that I failed in making my decisions? Quite the opposite actually. Moving on.

I think for a moment

"This proves that you are as ignorant as they come. I am a Spaniard, not a Mexican.

I continue

"You want to say that i cost Jazmine's life by not "Worshiping" you? Let me ask you something Brenton. Are you high? You must be smoking something, because you are no God. Your little God crap you are spewing is not swaying anyone. You are more like El Diablo. Thats right Brenton, I just called you The Devil, because of these little acts you have done to the people that mean the most to me are certainly not God-like, OR, they could be the acts of a coward."

the crowd goes wild.

"Thats right Brenton. these little acts are out of fear. You are afraid that someone will come around and steal your spotlight, so you go around punting everyone in their heads. Face it Brenton, you have your little bitches hanging around you because you are afraid. Well you know what, you should be, because at Direct Hit. I will steal your spotlight, Just like you stole my Jazmine's health, and my best friend's life, because I will also steal victory from your mind.

I then give the mic back to the stagehand and i lower the ropes for Jazmine and we head backstage and the others

look at me and sense anger, and they back up and then we enter the locker room.

Jazmine: Are you ok baby?

"For the first time in my career, i want to rip someone's head off because of what they put you thru. I wont stand for it. Brenton Cyrus will find this out first hand.

End RP.

Back to top Go down