NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolution of Brenton Cyrus

Go down

Evolution of Brenton Cyrus Empty Evolution of Brenton Cyrus

Post by Brenton Cyrus February 20th 2009, 5:00 pm

The Monologue
To achieve greatness, first one must have the respect of those around him. Something I have never gotten, is respect. Now it’s time to evolve into this career choice of mine, first by changing my appearance from a preppy teenage heart throb, as I played on TV, into a ruthless, and heartless son of a bitch with no remorse for anyone. In order to do this I must change myself into a monster of a human being. First I’ll cover my arms and back in tattoos, to prevent anyone from making the mistake of thinking I’m some singing and dancing puppet. Next I’ll shave my head, eliminating my boyish look in the process. I will be taken seriously as a threat to the World Championship, but first, One World Nation makes it’s debut.

The Story
OWN, it’s something I just do, whether its OWNing my “competition” or OWNing whatever the hell I want to buy, I get what I want. Now you will all be witness to something never before seen, The One World Nation. The combination of Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews, the combination of Popularity Royalty, and we’ve got all the media going fucking insane, because whenever I enter a room, people just go ape shit!

Brenton Cyrus arrives at his party, about two and a half hours late, but there none the less. As his limo arrives everything, and everyone, stop. The music cuts off and everyone just stares. The door opens as the new look Brenton Cyrus steps out. The tension in the air as people get there first look at this new man, can be cut with a knife. Brenton Cyrus is wearing a custom made suit, black and grey, with thick dark sunglasses. Brenton Cyrus slowly begins to walk through the part as people part ways to prevent standing in front of him. Brenton Cyrus gets to the front of the party and grabs a microphone.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
It looks like you’ve all seen a ghost…
Well guess what, you haven’t! I am Brenton Cyrus, the man, the myth, and soon to be the legend. So while all of you stare in disapproval let me tell you all something, I have never needed you to like me, or cheer me and I have never needed anyone of you to see my movies. Those movies represent a sad human being forced to dance like a puppet on a string, in order to gain some measure of fame. What I am doing now and what I have set out to accomplish is beyond what any one of you could have ever imagined. I have evolved into what you see before you today. The next Junior Heavyweight Champion, and the man who WILL, change your view on wrestling.

Cyrus looks through the crowd of people, all of them upset as to what they are hearing. Brenton Cyrus doesn’t even sound the same, a low dead pitch to his voice, and a very different look. The people at the party, some so upset they begin to leave, are outraged. A lot of younger fans are crying, all disappointed to watch one of there heroes turn into such a monster.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Did I hurt some feelings? That’s just too damn bad isn’t it? I have no feelings!

Some of the wrestling fans who are at the party have grown intrigued, Brenton Cyrus the North Mason High wannabe wrestler, actually becoming someone they can relate to on some level.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I am a rebel, so take my contract for the millions of dollars and burn it, because I will never do one of those fruity, faggot ass, movies for you again. Instead I’m going to be doing stuff like this.

Brenton Cyrus smashes the microphone into the head of some security guy passing by. Brenton Cyrus spins and begins to drop back, before sprinting at the man full speed and kicking him with the point of his shoe to the temple of the man. Another security guards runs at Cyrus, who side steps him, then slams the guard through a food table. Eventually the wrestling fans begin to fight people as well, before the police show up and arrest Brenton Cyrus.

The Match
This week One World Nation takes on American Cobra and Saint in a tag team match, that will preview the forthcoming fatal four way match to determine a Junior Heavyweight Champion. Well, tonight I may spend in prison, but tomorrow I’ll spend beating the shit out of Cobra and Saint.

American Cobra and Saint won’t even make it to New Era, therefore I’ll put the NLWF on notice that the Junior Heavyweight Title match will be Brenton Cyrus, me, The Man, The Myth, and The Legend against Chuck Matthews one on one to determine the best in this division.

I mean what the hell kind of chance does Saint have? Just another mystical wrestler, with a bad script. I’m surprised the Asylum hasn’t tried to ass rape you yet, but I guess you would have to be a bit more active first.

And American Cobra, what was that shit you put up for you debut? What a fucking disappointment you are, they hyped you up, so I was waiting to see what you had, but it wasn’t much. You are a flop, and you have no chance at Direct Hit, I’ll be aiming my kick at your head.

You see boys, If I don’t beat you by myself, Chuck Matthews will beat you with me. You have no chance against this One World Nation!

You have been warned

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Evolution of Brenton Cyrus I_vote_lcap100/100Evolution of Brenton Cyrus Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down