NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Jr Champion has a message for Brenton Cyrus (RP 1)

Go down

The new Jr Champion has a message for Brenton Cyrus (RP 1) Empty The new Jr Champion has a message for Brenton Cyrus (RP 1)

Post by Guest March 29th 2009, 6:52 pm

The scene is my locker room and i sit as I am exhausted from a great Triple Threat match, and i have the Jr Heavyweight title with me. then Jazmine comes in and smiles

Jazmine: Hey there stud.

I look up at Jazmine and I smile and i hold up the Jr Heavyweight title.

Jazmine: So how does it feel to hold gold after your first PPV here?

"Feels really good."

Jazmine: Put it on.

I put it on and then Jazmine smiles.

Jazmine: Looks good on you too baby.

There is a knock on the door. I answer it and its one of the crew members handing me the next card. I see that i have a match against Brenton Cyrus at Direct Hit.

Jazmine: Brenton Cyrus. what do you think of him?

"Hmmm, that's the guy that faced Johnny Styles in that Do or Die match. Brenton will go from facing a legend, to facing the new Jr Heavyweight champion."

I look into the camera.

"Brenton Cyrus, listen up and listen well. I intend on putting 100 percent into my title defenses. Granted this isn't a title defense, but it matters not to me. You came off a hell of a match with Johnny styles. I came off a huge win in a triple threat match for this"

I hold up the Jr Heavyweight title.

Brenton, I have seen what you can do in this company. Well guess what, you want to try your little antics with me? Then go ahead and try, because I will not be duped by those little antics. Brenton, you are looking at El Tigre Rapido. You are looking at the Spainish Mystique, You are looking at a man who at his first PPV reached for the brass ring, and caught it. The brass ring i speak of is the Jr Heavyweight title. I will not let this go until i am damn good and ready."

Jazmine looks up at me.

"At Direct Hit, lets see if you got what it takes to defeat me. Lets see if you got enough cahonas to defeat a guy like me, because you see Brenton, I will show you why i won the Jr Heavyweight title. At Direct hit, I will certainly hope you can put up a good fight like my last two opponents did, because I expect nothing less. As Arrogant and as stuck up as you are, you should enjoy a good fight. I want you to come with that mindset, because i dont mind making you eat crow. Hell I just might take your crow and shove it up your vile, arrogant culo if you want to bring that mindset forward to Direct Hit

Jazmine smiles and nods.

"Brenton, all i say to you is bring all you got, because at Direct Hit, I intend on showing you why i am at the top of the Jr Heavyweight ladder. I have spoken.

then Jazmine smiles at me.

Jazmine: cmon baby, lets celebrate that victory of yours.

"Let me get a shower in.

Jazmine: Ooh, can i join you?

I smile and nod and then we head to the shower as the scene ends.

End RP.

Back to top Go down