NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fall of Brenton Cyrus

Go down

The Fall of Brenton Cyrus Empty The Fall of Brenton Cyrus

Post by Conor O'Sullivan July 17th 2009, 9:24 pm

Delirium can be seen, cloaked, walking along a bridge, spanning the Tigris River. He notices the camera and stops.

Delirium: Brenton Cyrus, you speak of yourself as God, you have Aaron O'Shea praying to you. This is not right. You see in Genesis chapter three the story of the serpent luring Eve into eating from the Tree of Knowledge and then did the same to Adam. In reality you are the serpent of NLWF and every person who believe the dirt that falls from your mouth is just like Adam and Eve. You are not God because you are being tortured by these visions of pain in your future. This is the lord speaking to you. He is telling what may happen if you do not surrender yourself to him. Just accept that you do not control all things and that you never will. The lord disapproves of most people's lifestyle, but especially yours. You are not God. You see that Chuck is smart enough to figure it out. He may not be a model human being but he knows that sin that you are is harmful to him.

Delirium climbs onto the railing and sits with his feet dangling over the water.

Because so many people believe you are God many hide out of fear of you. To me, that sounds more like a mortal dictator. Dictator rule with the same iron fist that you are using on NLWF. Yet, all dictators fall. I intend to fulfill what God the Prophet has told me. It doe ssuprise me that you would defy the Maker when he is about to let a miracle happen to you. The miracle of childbirth. It says the following in Genesis 3:16:

Delirium smirks hoping the viewers get the joke.

He told the Woman:
"I'll multiply your pains in childbirth;
you'll give birth to your babies in pain.
You'll want to please your husband,
but he'll lord it over you."

You see you are going to see God first hand. You will also see him Saturday once I beat you for the first Razor's Edge Championship.

Delirium jumps off the bridge into the Tigris as the camera fades to black

Conor O'Sullivan
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down