NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood sport

Go down

Blood sport Empty Blood sport

Post by Damien Young February 1st 2013, 3:07 pm

The scene comes up on Damien young walking around the streets of an unnamed city. He stops at an old building and punches the brick wall. Parts of the brick chip off with the blow.

Damien:“Alright Carter, you wanna be a hard ass? You wanna screw me out of the tag team titles? I thought we were teammates you worthless rat! And all along you didn't give a shit about it did you? You just laughed as I stumbled and fell on my ass in front of thousands of people! You disgust me, your whole being makes me shiver with pity for the pain you are going to feel come February 3rd. You may think you're hot shit, but trust me, hell hath no fury like a rookie scorned, and you screwed over the wrong rookie, I can promise you that! I know my way around the ring and I can beat anyone on any day, and if I didn't have a no talent hack like you, I'd be holding the world tag team championships right now! But no, I had to be paired with YOU and look at where it's led me to now. I have to waste my time teaching your sloppy ass a lesson in teamwork. I mean if you looked at the way you preformed in a goddamn TAG TEAM match, anyone would think that you had no idea of what a team is! Did you ever participate in gym class? Or were you one of those kids that would get hit in dodgeball and stay in the game, just to be a huge douche to the other kids? Man, I hated those people in high school, in fact I had no tolerance for them all. And, I guess you could say..."

Damien grabs his baseball bat, still surrounded by barbed wire.

Damien: "Old habits die hard huh? As soon as you step into that ring come this Sunday, the first thing that will go through your head is this barbed wire! Actually, the first thing that will go through your head is probably something more like ‘Gosh! What's this here ring for?’ And then the barbed wire, but I'm getting too into this. But you know what the message is still clear, I'm gonna hit you with the bat, got it? No!? Well, you will come Saturday, I can promise you that"

Damien takes the bat and tosses it behind him. It smacks the back wall with a loud crack.

Damien: “You know London, I almost feel bad for you. Then again, almost is a very key word there. I hope you like hospitals Mr. London, because you're going to be spending a lot of time in one after I get done beating you into a bloody pulp. My regards to your grieving family naturally."

With that Damien snickers and walks off, the camera fades to black.
Damien Young
Damien Young
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-13
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Rochester, NY
Number of posts : 10

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Blood sport I_vote_lcap11/100Blood sport Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down