NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Match: A Call for Blood, For What I've Done

Go down

The Match: A Call for Blood, For What I've Done Empty The Match: A Call for Blood, For What I've Done

Post by Nick Ridicule April 30th 2013, 12:11 pm

The Match
King of the Throne Match
Blood

Did someone call for blood?

What would the greatest blood sport in the world be if Ridicule wasn’t around to shed the blood of those I deem fit to bleed. I have spilled buckets of my opponents blood over the years inside the Land of No Limits, King of the Throne I’ll keep the tradition going.

Blood, you happened to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time, associated like the ass that you are with a group that would have only dragged you further down into the hell that is your life.

I’m talking about at Valentines Day Inferno when you watched your “friends” get buried alive in cement by Psycho! I’m talking about that same show when I was in route to destroy Steven Angel and you just so happened to be a part of the match.

No, this was never personal and trust after I get done with you this wont have a chance to get personal. I’m out for Blood in this NLWF Championship match. You seem to think revenge is the best way to come back, when really it’s the best way to go back to the flaming trash can you somehow crawled out of.

This is your five minutes of fame! Nick F’N Ridicule is actually taking time out of his glorious life to fuck you up! Congratulations Blood, your prize will be the ass whooping of a lifetime come King of the Throne.

Then I’ll let you decide. You can pursue many failed feeble attempts at vengeance. We all know where that will get you though.

OR

You can take a different road this time around. With no one pulling you to your doom, you can just say “Fuck it!” and you can start from right now. When you are getting stitched up and you’re pondering over what Ridicule did to you without any rules limiting him, I want these words that I have chosen to bury you with to ring through that thick skull of yours!

One day you will thank me.

OR

I’ll visit your grave to say I told you so.
Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
The Match: A Call for Blood, For What I've Done I_vote_lcap100/100The Match: A Call for Blood, For What I've Done Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down