NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood, Sweat, and THEFUCK!? You’re not Ashley!

Go down

Blood, Sweat, and THEFUCK!? You’re not Ashley! Empty Blood, Sweat, and THEFUCK!? You’re not Ashley!

Post by Nick Ridicule June 27th 2010, 10:16 pm

Monday, June 21st 2010
Seattle, Washington
Blood, Sweat, and THEFUCK!? You’re not Ashley!

The blood flowed from my forehead, trickling down my nose, into my eyes burning them, blurring my vision. How did I walk into a three on one steel cage match, and make it out not only alive, but in one piece? It was a long day, but an even longer night. Matt Gray lifted me to my feet, and that’s when I saw her.

Nick Ridicule
Ashley?

Matt Gray positioned me in the center of the ring and walked towards the cage wall. He screamed at Ashley and Jason who started to cheer me on, and get the fans back into the match.

“LETS GO NICK!” “LETS GO NICK!” “LETS GO NICK!”

I shook me head trying to recover from the shots I had taken already in the match. I opened my eyes and my vision had cleared slightly, I could see Corey and Chuck both running towards me with their shoulders lowered. I jumps up, hooking my arms around their head and necks, then fell backwards from the impact, connecting a DDT on both of them.

“I just have to survive.”

Was the only thing I thought as I looked up at the arena lights, trying to regain some energy as I laid down on the mat. I continued to fight, I fought for Ashley, for Jason, for everyone in attendance and watching at home. I gave it everything I had, and I fought for my life.

I remember seeing Corey Casey trying to escape the cage, always running from a great fight. I ran and jumped up to the top rope, grabbing onto the cage wall. Corey Casey looked at me, so much hate filling his eyes. We threw punches at each other and he managed to get me in his Death Clutch.

Nick Ridicule
Fuck you Corey.

I spit in his face. Spit mixed with the blood of mine that he caused to pour from my head in the first place. He connected another punch that put my lights out, but just for a second. I managed to recover fast enough to grab onto the cage wall and walk across the rope towards Chuck Matthews standing on the top turnbuckle.

Nick Ridicule
Wait…

Chuck jumped off the top turnbuckle, spearing me off the rope to the ring. I tried to hold onto the cage but my fingers slipped easily. As I fell backwards, things seemed to move in slow motion. I reached out trying to grab Corey Casey, who stood on the top rope watching Chuck connect Hollywood Impact on me. I could hear Tommy Cornell at the announce table screaming for it.

Tommy Cornell

HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

It was the longest moment of the night, I continued to fall backwards. Instead of reaching for Corey Casey, I was now flipping him off. I looked to the side to see Jason and Ashley standing outside the cage. I was going to let her down, let my partner down. Worst of all, Corey Casey was about to legitimately retain two titles in one match, handing me my third consecutive defeat.

Nick Ridicule
Fuck…

I got one last word out, then crashed down into the mat, the back of my head hitting first, blacking me out immediately.

“…You’re pushing yourself too hard Nick…”

I tried to open my eyes but couldn’t. I was completely consumed, surrounded by darkness. Trapped deep within the confines of my mind, totally aware. It was this way when Alex Mark would take control, it was this way when Phoenix Rising took control.

“Don‘t make the same mistakes I made…”

I took a deep breath and my eyes shot open. I hand ring mat on each side of me and was stuck in a hole that I made.

Nick Ridicule
Thefuck…

I let out a deep sigh as I moved my arm slightly, and once again stared up at the arena lights, but this time I could see Corey Casey celebrating at the top of the cage. It wasn’t too late, but I could hardly move. No possible way would I be able to climb out of this crater I made in the ring mat, scale the cage wall without Chuck stopping me, then pull Corey Casey in to keep fighting.

Nick Ridicule
Fuck.

I looked at a cut in the ring mat to my left and grabbed it, ripping it open some more. I could see underneath the ring, and could see light shining from underneath the ring skirt. I smiled and crawled underneath the ring.

???
Hi Nick.

I looked to my right to see RAWRLURB sitting on a table, watching a TV monitor.

Nick Ridicule
Do… you… never mind, hi!

RAWRLURB
Congrats on the win.

I crawled towards the ringside floor then grabbed the skirt. I looked back at RAWRLURB, did she live underneath the ring? She had a pretty nice set up, but it probably wasn’t the best time to ask questions.

Nick Ridicule
Thanks..

I crawled out from under the ring, then crawled towards the ramp. Although I was a bloody and beaten mess, I smiled wide and turned around as the bell sounded.

*Ding Ding Ding*

The referee ran towards me with both titles and I turned around on the stage, looking up at Corey Casey who had the most priceless look on his face. How does humble pie taste Corey Casey? I flipped him off and waited to hear my second favorite female voice, behind on Ashley, scream my name.

Samantha Praxton
Here is your winner and the NEW No Limit Wrestling Federation and NLWF Undisputed Universal Champion, NICK RIDICULE!

Jason helped me up to my feet.

Jason Hawk
You did it man, we’re going to be fighting for all three belts at Simple Survival!

I wasn’t even thinking about that, the thought hadn’t crossed my mind at all even. I was going to fight for all three major titles against a man I had beaten three times already.

Nick Ridicule
whoa.

I wanted to see Ashley, I wanted to hug her, hold her, tell her how much she meant to me and that I couldn’t have won the belts without her, but before I could turn around to see her, then lights in the arena shut off. I reached on and grabbed Ashley’s hand, holding it tight, she got closer to me and hugged my arm, then the lights went back on. Inside the ring I could see Hazard attacking Chuck and Corey with a chair.

Jason Hawk
Douches get what they deserve! GET THEM HAZARD!

Without even knowing it or trying I was walking, then running down the ramp towards the cage. I jumped up and grabbed the cage wall and started to climb up it, but then I stopped at the top of the wall.

Nick Ridicule
What am I doing?

Why the hell was I going back to save Chuck? The same guy who helped kick my ass inside the cage, in order to help the most low down and despicable person alive, Corey Casey. Chuck said he didn’t need my help, that he could fight his own battles. I let go of the cage and landed ringside. Hazard nodded his head at me, then went back on the attack. Chuck reversed Hazard and grabbed him around his neck, then pulled him into a knee.

Hazard lifted Chuck up and connected the Toxic Shock on him. I quickly climbed up the cage wall and over, then stepped onto the rope. I jumped off and clotheslined Hazard down, then kicked him to the face. I ran over and grabbed onto the ropes, then pulled them and twisted them to trap his arms.

Nick Ridicule
I wish Matt was here for this, it’s just like Scooby Doo. Now to find out who you really are!

I walked towards Hazard and grabbed his mask. The suspense was killing me, so I ripped the mask off of him and revealed Matt Gray.

Nick Ridicule
JINKIES!

Matt Gray began laughing as I backed away from him. He must have snuck down under the ring through the hole I made, then put his costume on, then come out on queue. The lights in the arena shut off again and I knew I was in trouble. When they turned back on, I quickly turned around to be speared by Hazard. I held my stomach and laid on the mat, looking at the arena lights again.

Nick Ridicule
Should have stayed out of it… enjoyed the victory…

Hazard nods his head at me, then runs over to help Matt Gray off the ropes. They walk away and I call out.

Nick Ridicule
Take your mask off!

Hazard turns his head, looking over his shoulder at me.

Nick Ridicule
Come on fucker!

He grabs his mask and pulls it off, revealing Chad Mason. I laid back and closed my eyes, still holding my stomach. That little fucker sure had a great spear. Brenton said something and quickly things started to clear up. The cage was lifted away, Jason came down to the ring and helped me out after Chad and Matt left the ring. The crowd stuck around longer to see what else would happen.

Nick Ridicule
I shouldn’t have went to help him.

Jason Hawk
You did the right thing, even if it was for the wrong person.

Tommy Cornell

Jason, can I have a talk with you.

We looked over towards the announce table where Tommy was organizing some of his notes, and taking off his headset after a pretty good show. I mean, Hawk and I defended the tag team titles, he became the world Champion, while I took both the other major titles, setting up a pay per view dream match!

Jason Hawk
You gonna be ok?

Nick Ridicule
I’ll go with Ashley.

Jason Hawk
About that…

Ashley Ridicule
I’ll take him!

Ashley grabbed my arm and quickly pulled me around the ring and up the ramp. My legs and arms were so sore from the match, he head thumped and throbbed, each time causing more blood to come out of the cut on my forehead.

Nick Ridicule
Slow down…

We walked down the steps after passing the curtain to go backstage.

Nick Ridicule
Are we going to see the doctor? How did you get here? Where were you? I’m so happy you made it!

I was delirious, all the thoughts in my head were coming out. Ashley stopped then grabbed onto me, hugging me tight.

Nick Ridicule
I don’t want to bleed on you babe. You smell nice, like straw…

Ashley grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled me into a kiss. The very second our lips met I knew something was horribly, terribly, wrong. I quickly pushed away and used my arm to wipe the blood out of my ass. As I tried to clear my vision, staring at the ground, I spit on the floor.

Nick Ridicule
Alison… is that you?

I watched as blood dripped from my face down onto the floor, refusing to look up at Alison out of fear I might Nick Kick her to the face, making the biggest mistake of my life.

Alison Williams
I’m so sorry!

You fucking bitch! I bit my lip hard, enough to draw blood. I punched the wall as hard as I could, it hurt a lot but it was better than me freaking out at Alison who was pregnant.

Nick Ridicule
Why do you have to ruin people’s lives? You know that I’m married, why would you do something like that? Don’t you care that now I’ll have to tell my wife that you kissed me? Don’t you care that you might have ruined my marriage, the same way you ruined Brenton’s marriage with Megan! Are you that black hearted, that inconsiderate, that selfish that you’re willing to make people as miserable as you are!?

Alison Williams
I said I was sorry!

Nick Ridicule
That doesn’t mean anything if you don’t mean it!

Alison Williams
I do mean it!

Nick Ridicule
Alison, one of these days, when you’re doing absolutely nothing, since you don’t have a job and are pregnant. Why don’t you stop having sex with random guys you meet, why don’t you stop going after guys who have no interest in you, and why don’t you look at yourself in a mirror.

Alison Williams
I always look at myself in the mirror!

Nick Ridicule
Yeah, but this time I don’t want you to admire yourself, this time I want you to ask yourself a questions. WHY AM I SO FUCKED UP!? I want you to ask yourself what made you this way, what made you such a horrible and ugly person?

I flipped Alison off, still not looking at her, then I walked down the hall, staggering a bit. I stared down at the ground and with each step a drop of blood fell from he head down onto the ground. Someone pats me on the back and I lean against the wall and look at Jason.

Jason Hawk
Did you see that I dressed Alison up like Ashley?

I stared at Jason, wanting to rip his throat out. I thought about how to handle the situation, but with such a horrible headache, I couldn’t get a decent thought through.

Nick Ridicule
YOU FUCK!

I punched Jason right to his nose, probably breaking it, and dropping him to the ground. I felt bad after doing it, but was still so upset that it didn’t matter.

Nick Ridicule
Just because Taylor fucks another man you sabotage me?

I walk away, leaning against the wall for support.

Nick Ridicule
Let me guess, you also told Alison to kiss me? That was your idea also?

I stop, then look back over my shoulder at Jason still laying on the ground.

Nick Ridicule
You’re the worst thing to ever happen to me Hawk. I wish we would have never met.

At the time that’s exactly how I felt. At the beginning of the year it was Jason who got me completely wasted which led to me kissing another girl, and now because of him I was in the same exact scenario. Although I didn’t mean what I said, it did hold some truth to it. I made it to the medical station and walked over to the medical chair, dropping down into it and laying back.

Nick Ridicule
FUCK!

I screamed as loud as I could. It felt nice to let it out, considering one punch just wasn’t enough. How was I going to tell my wife that Alison kissed me? Ashley is a forgiving person, but with everything that has happened recently, this was going to be the straw that broke the camels back.

-STRIKE BACK KID-
-THE MATCH-

Hawk, we’ve faced each other in a lot of matches, but I think it’s safe to say that I’m winning when it comes to you and I. This week has really got me thinking and you and I. We’re best friends, but sometimes I wonder if you can hold up your end of the deal, I wonder if you can hold your own weight, or if you’re just going to drag me down.

I’ve always thought of this question, especially when thinking about you. Yeah, you’re an awesome friend when you want to be, when it is convenient for you, but you’re really more trouble than you’re worth. Hawk you’ve created more problems in my life, than you’ve helped me fix.

I mean, lets look at the Ashley situation. We were in a very similar boat at the beginning of the year, at Ultimate Glory you, K.I.D, and I have a shot at taking all the major titles. That’s when I made it a goal of mine to someday hold all three major titles simultaneously.

I talked to Ashley and she believed in me, she believed I could do it until one night you got me drunk! The same goes for this week, you dress Alison up like my wife to help me? Then you let her take me away, knowing she could and would take advantage of me?

Where is your Hawkeye when I need your help? What kind of partner are you?

Do you hate me Jason? Is that what this has all been this year? You want to keep your friends close, and your enemies closer is that it? So you sabotage my life, you do little things that piss me off, to annoy me, to throw me off my game plan.

Is our friendship even real Jhawk? Are we friends or are you jealous of me, are you envious of me? I know you want the things I have, I know you want the popularity, you want the fame, you want the fortune. Does it bother you that I’ve got a bigger spotlight than you?

I don’t get what’s going on with all the people around me. I don’t get why it feels like every time I get close to this, close to realizing a dream, everything falls apart, falls to shit and ruins the moment for me. Every time I’m in a huge match, I fall short. Every time I’m set to make what people are calling an easy title defense, I fall short.

I’m starting to believe it is your fault Jason, that as a friend you’ve been more of a negative influence on me, than a positive one. I’m starting to think that you jinxed me Hawk, and by becoming your friend I’ve someone cursed myself.

Now with the NLWF coming to an end, the only person in my way to holding all the belts at once, is you. You the man who’s been standing in my way all along. We never stood side by side Jason, being by my side was just never enough for you. You always had to push ahead, you always had to be one step ahead of me.

Maybe I’m wrong. I hope I’m wrong.

Maybe you just get us into really bad scenarios and I’m supposed to shake my head, tell you it’s all alright and everything is fine, when really it’s not. At simple survival I need to beat you Hawk, I need to achieve this, in order to save the NLWF.

It sucks that it has to be this way Hawk, but I’ll let you know right now that I’m not sorry about what happens at this pay per view. You and I aren’t friends until this month is over, just like the contract said back at the beginning of this hellacious month.

I walk into Simple Survival to remove your head and take the World Championship from you. Nothing else matters, I must succeed.

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Blood, Sweat, and THEFUCK!? You’re not Ashley! I_vote_lcap100/100Blood, Sweat, and THEFUCK!? You’re not Ashley! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down