NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Hand Of Blood-

Go down

-Hand Of Blood- Empty -Hand Of Blood-

Post by Randy Fields August 22nd 2010, 1:20 pm

★ . . . s p o r t z e n t e r t a i n m e n t s u p e r s t a r . . .★
-Hand Of Blood- 135-1

D I S C L A M E R -

This promo is spoke by one man. It is your choice if you enjoy it or not. Because if you enjoy it, you have the added bonus of actually enjoying it. But, in the off chance you don't, well then, I'm sorry just wait and deal. This man has a lot to say, so it could be a while. Maybe a good ten to fifteen minutes. What he says can, and probably will harm the person he is facing this week.Well, I guess it's that point where I apologize ahead of time. No, I am not reading straight from a cue card, this is coming from the heart. The man I am talking about, knows how to use My Space, so if references come up about My Space, he is an avid user, most people can say its a bad habit of his. And if you do say that.

You will be deleted off his account, without questions.

So now enjoy another tasteless promo, by the King Of Efedding, John Baron.

May craziness ensue. Hey, I warned you. There is the disclaimer.

W O R D - O F - T H E - D A Y -
-Death-

Death is the termination of the biological functions that sustain a living organism. The word refers both to a particular process and to the condition or state of a formerly-living body.

Phenomena which commonly bring about death include predation, malnutrition, accidents resulting in terminal injury, and disease. Death of an entire species is known as extinction. Human activity has increased the number of extinctions in recent times, one cause, for example, being the destruction of ecosystems as a consequence of the spread of industrial technology.

The nature of death has been for millennia a central concern of the world's religious traditions and of philosophical enquiry, and belief in some kind of afterlife or rebirth has been a central aspect of religious belief. In modern scientific enquiry, the origin and nature of consciousness has yet to be fully understood; any such view about the existence or non-existence of consciousness after death therefore remains speculative.

I N T R O D U C T I O N -

The Beginning.. The Beginning of something new, something out of this world and the beginning of one mans path to greatness.. a path that will be layed upon the very backs of each and every NLWF Superstar that dares and are foolish enough to oppose him. So it will be Randy Fields NLWF Pay-Per-View Debut as he takes on the young and talented and current Rising Star Champion Ryan Apollos, in a match that is sure to be an interesting one to say the least. Both men seeking their own means of fame and fortune.. looking to fulfill their own destinies. But not every mans plans are fullproof, the road to the World Heavyweight Championship can be a difficult one at that, and in this business first impressions are of the upmost importance, it's what makes or breaks you. There are no second chances when it comes to standing your ground and establishing who you are as a Superstar, and Randy Fields looks to make a very very long lasting impression.

" One by One.. you will all cross over.. "

There from the Backstage comes none other then Randy Fields!

" Thou shall see the light.. "

SLEEP APNEA! Fields plants Ryan right in the middle of the ring.

" Ryan... You are the first chosen to be Cleansed and Purged of your ways. The One I have chosen to save first. Tuesday Night, you and I will meet inside this very ring. You.. are my first soul I shall save! "

Randy Fields is attacking Ryan for absolutely no reason.

" Ryan.. prepare yourself, for your END.. "

THE DEBUT OF THE PROSPEKT!

S C E N E - O N E -

" In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. And the earth was waste and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep. As The Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters and God said, Let there be light. and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good and God divided the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day. "

The Cameras zoom out revealing the surroundings and whereabouts of the bellowing voice that was just overheard. A Love Reverand stands high up on his platform behind his podium reciting words from a book that looks to be the one and only Book of God, the Bible. The Reverands voice echoes throughout the spacey insides of the Church as a group of seated people listen with the upmost attention. The Camera continue pulling outwards revealing the entire view of the stained glass windows and oak benches filled with countless prayer seekers.

" And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament and it was so. "

Everyone is silent except for the man in white who spreads the word.. as he sees it to the group before him. And as he continues speaking, a figure steps out from the shadows behind the podium and a man dressed exactly as someone you wouldn't believe, tattoed.. Randy Fields himself steps onto the platform directly next to the reverand who doesn't even seem to notice Randy.. in fact, nobody seems to notice him at all, it's as if he were a ghost, an invisible spirit.

" And God said, Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear, and than it was so. "

Before the the rev could finish Randy Fields lifts his hands gesturing for the man to stop and he does.. actually the entire church seems to go into a state of complete pause and Randy Fields is the only one able to move.. and speak. He steps forward slightly, so that the proper Reverand is left in the background.. left motionless in mid sentance.

THE PROSPEKT Randy Fields
" Look at all of you.. sitting here, all gathered around to listen to this man you know nothing about, you listen to him as he tells you things you think you should know. You all sit around obeying like household pets do unto their masters, and for what?.. So that you can foolishly believe in your own little minds that you are some kind of "model citizen". Or that you can actually believe that you have some purpose in this world of many, that God indeed does have a plan just for little old you.. "

Randy lets out a monstrous laugh that echoes throughout the church ceiling and all around but still.. nobody moves as the pause button seems to still be in effect. Randywalks around the Reverand to the otherside where he stands beside him yet again, stroking his chin and lost in his own train of thought for a moment before he turns his attention yet again towards the masses. Randy has a wide grin on his face, perhaps believing to himself that all of these people have come to listen to him preach and lecture.

" Did you all honestly fall for such a farce? Such a complete joke.. [ he pauses ] Please, you must all be smarter than that. No.. perhaps not. It just may be that you are all lost, searching for someone to lead you down the correct path. But what if the person who was leading you, led you in the wrong direction? What if what you were being told was all one big lie, one big made up story, what if.. what if.. "

Randy lifts his hand yet again, raising two fingers and this time motioning for the scene to continue on as The Reverand begins to move and speak again but this time as if the volume were turned down a couple notches and Randy is now the main point of the picture as the church-goers continue to watch on like they are totally unaware. Randy begins to speak yet again and the Reverands voice fades into the background beneath his.

" So the time has come.. while thousands of couch ridden fans tune in this Tuesday Night and witness a monumental occasion.. one that will slowly but surely change NLWF as we know it. Another Shall be cleansed of his ways and he will be shown the light, he will be taught the testament according to The ProspeKt.. and I, Randy Fields will step one step closer to achieving what is so rightfully mine. This night.. this night of Summer Classic will be the beginning of something great, the dawn of a new day, a new RECKONING.. One that no Man, Woman, or Child will ever forget. "

Randy lays a hand on The Reverands shoulder but still he continues on preaching totally unaware of Fields' presence. Randy than steps off the podium and walks amongst the people seated in the benches making his way slowly towards the door and still.. nobody even casts him a glance.

" The Stage has been set, no longer do you people have to chase a false reality that infact is not reality at all.. no more will you lie to yourselves just so you can say that you believe in something. Trust in me.. Trust in what I tell you and you shall all be following the correct path. This Tuesday you will all be Born Again The Prophecy will be that much closer to being fulfilled, and when we reach that Final Destination, that Sanctuary of Sanctitude.. all of you who followed the right path will be rewarded. I have given you fair warning, do it now before it is too late, before you are all damned. I offer you all one last chance to.. "

Randy raises his arms into the air emphasizing his point and than drops them to his sides, looks around at the crowd of people and notices one lone little boy staring at him.. the same little boy who fell on the steps the last time we saw this Holy Madman. Randy smiles at the child and even seems to wink at him through his shades as far as we can see and the boy.. well he smiles back! how the.. Randy turns around and makes his way out through the front doorway, disapearing just as quickly as he appeared. End Scene..

S C E N E - T W O -

Religion.. it's what classifies and seperates people throughout the world, from town to town, city to city, state to state, country to country, religion is there to pry apart the human civilization around every turn.. and yet, Religion is what also holds many Families, Many Human beings very Lives together. Wich brings us to the place where the "Word of God" is preached almost on a daily basis and people flock like sheep. A set of stairs comes into view and at the top of the steps the sun is shining down on the front doors as if some holy light were inviting those attending Sunday Mass with its very presence. Parents holding their kids hands and leading them up the steps and into the building as well as many others arriving to get their fair share of the lord.. but something is out of place. It looks as if everyone has arrived and gathered inside finally but one lone child, a little boy that looks to be about the age of six or seven can be seen making his way up the steps by himself, but before he can reach the top he trips over his untied shoe and begins to cry. With no parent figure in sight it looks as if the child has been abandoned. But only after a moment of the boys crying a pair of blacktop shoes comes into view and the camera pans out to see Randy Fields reach out his hand and lift the young boy up. The boy stops crying, dusts himself off and runs off into the church seemingly without a scratch.

" Children.. "

Randy Fields rubs his hands as if patting off some imaginary dirt or dust and stands upright taking off his sunglasses and concealing them within his Preist-Like Clothing. Turning his attention more so towards the camera now with an odd look in his eyes.. one of determination.. as well as something else unknown. He shakes his head making a noise of disapointment.

" Of all the places for a parent to leave their child roaming about, without guidance, without direction.. it only makes one wonder who really is responsible. A place where people of supposed Dignity and Class, People of a Certian Belief come to enrich themselves with the word of God, a Place where a Lone Child is left to fate.. "

Randy pulls back the long red cloth that hangs down around his neck and seems to get lost in his own train of thought for a second before returning his attention towards the camera.

" It is here at this very place that these religous beliefs are forced upon young children before they even have any choice of their own in life on the very matter.. it is here, in the self-proclaimed "City of Angels" that all will be forgotten and life as we know it will change, forever. Here.. where no Angels are found with the exception of one.. the tides of time will be altered and I will step into place as The Prophecy foretold and begin my path to greatness.. my path, to godliness and immortality. "

He continues walking down a path that leads beetween a grassy field where apple trees have been planted and the leaves blow slightly in the wind, as does Randy black overcoat that hangs all the way down to the bottom of his legs covering his feet and shoes entirely. Randy Fields steps onto the freshly groomed lawn and reaches his hand up grabbing an apple and palming it in his hand but not tugging it away from it's branch.

" Ah... The Fruit of life. Forever entangled amongst the branches of society. Hanging upon a limb until one day.. finally.. "

He pulls the apple away from the branch snapping the stem and removing it from the tree.

" Someone.. or Something comes along and changes the world as you knows it entirely. Will it be a change for the worse? or will everything come together in a perfect harmony, just as it should. [ he pauses ] But nothing is perfect, and not everything can just fall into place so easily.. no, there is always an obstacle to cross, a barrier that stands beetween you and what you truly want, what you truly deserve.. and for me, that barrier is none other than fellow NLWF Superstar Ryan Apollos. "

Randy crosses his arms concealing them within his dark cloak/cape and walks at a steady pace through the courtyard with the apple still in hand. People continue walking by Fields as if he weren't even there, not exchanging glances or friendly hellos.. its as if he were a ghost, a figment of our imagination and we're the only ones who notice his presence.

" So it will be Ryan Apollos,who will be crucified first. It will be Ryan Apollos who will be on the recieving end of the wrath that my holy crusade will unleash upon the entire NLWF, starting NOW. Starting at this very moment, with just hours away from my time of glory everyone will bare witness to a phenomenon of epic proportions. One that will never, can never be forgotten. I will systematically crucify each and every NLWF Superstar until there is only one last thing on the pathway to immortality.. one last thing to complete the puzzle that is my life. [ he grins ] The NLWF Rising Star Championship will indeed be mine, it is my destiny, my true calling. And when it is all said and done, when nobody is left to intervine and the smoke has cleared, all of NLWF shall be.. "

Randy Fields squeezes the apple gripped in his hand tightly causing it to crumble apart and he drops it letting it fall to the ground in pieces as he walks off in the opposite direction with his back turned towards the camera. The Camera doesn't follow, only watches as Randy slowly disapears into the horizon and than the cameras fade to nothing..

S C E N E - T H R E E -

So in just a few short days these two NLWF Superstars are going to go toe to toe, head to head, and their can only be one winner.. one victor. Ryan Apollos.. a man driven even closer to the edge by the sadistic games of the Syndicates,Randy Fields included that he is for real.. that he can be extreme. But walking down an opposite path is the so-called Wrestling Prophet Randy Fields. Who has made his intentions and plans for NLWF and every Superstar and Fan involved crystal clear. With these two clashing at SummerClassic it is sure to be quite the encounter.. on United States Soil.

" And so the Saga continues... no matter how many times I try, no matter how many times I give out fair warning.. still their is the defiant, the opposing pain in the back. The Plague that I have come to cleanse from this World. "

The cameras come to life with a shot of.. well complete darkness. The only recognizable sign of the scene changing is the NLWF Logo showing up in the bottom left hand corner and one lone light from a candle in the corner of the room wich is the exact place the voice seems to becoming from.. the voice, well it is that of Randy Fields of course.

" You must realize Ryan, you are the Cancer that slowly eats away at the lifeline of NLWF, and this Tuesday at SummerClassic you will see that you are nothing more than a problem that has a very simple solution.. Termination. [ he pauses ] Yes that's right Ryan, all your ill faded attempts to show NLWF just how sick and sadistic you can be will be short ended.. put to a stop before it can even begin. "

The light from the candle flickers around and the outline/figure of Randy Fields can be seen standing in the corner of the nearly pitch black room almost motionless.

" Ryan, I do not have time for childish games, or for your pathetic attempts at proving a point. This Tuesday you will be shown the light, you will be cleansed, you will.. be dealt with and my Destiny will be one step closer to becoming a reality and you will be nothing more than a fading memory. "

The Cameras begin to zoom in closer attempting to get a better view of the area around Randy but it's just too dark in the room and the cameras aren't prepared. Randy lifts the candle into his hand and it looks as if it's floating in mid air for a moment in the darkness until Randy brings it up and his face comes into plain view revealing the sinister grin he has from ear to ear.

" And as much as I cannot hold back my eagerness to dispose of you Ryan I have other things on my mind other than distinguishing the flame of some child who got a little heated by the words of another man. Do you have no self control Ryan? Will you really allow such a thing to drive you to madness and quite possibly the end of your wreslint career? Because make no mistake about it.. I have arrived in NLWF and I will not allow the likes of you.. Ryan.. to stand in my way. You are a mere obstacle on my road to Immortality, a stain on the shirt of life. "

Randy brings the candle around revealing the dark corner of the room a little more and it is at that moment that the cameras pickup on someone draped in a black cloth tied down to a table. The figure isn't struglling but movement can be seen every now and than until Randy steps in front of the cameras view leaving us to wonder.

" Just like the rolling tide of the ocean waves Ryan, it's an ongoing cycle of life and death.. beginning and end.. and unfortunately for you, your end has come much much sooner than even you would have liked to believe. [ he sighs ] But alas.. you will not have the opportunity to be the first of my followers.. because you Ryan Apollos have crossed the line where there is no turning back. You attack mere followers of Christ and believe that to be a personal attack on me? on my beliefs? You know NOTHING of my beliefs, my destiny that has yet to be reached. I am above those peons, those middle men that you have chosen to unleash your rage upon. I am above them, and I am above YOU. "

Randy lowers the candle closer to the figure lying strapped to th table as he brings one hand down and starts pulling down the cloth away from the figures face and the cameras zoom in and see.. Sandy Fields?! WHAT THE HELL IS RANDY DOING?? He has aducted his ex wife from WWH... WHAT THE FUCK!!!

" So you see Mr. Apollos, you are not even worthy of being a follower, you're nothing but an inconvenience. But this beautiful specimen here will have the pleasure of becoming the first to Cross Over. "

Randy removes the cloth from Sandys mouth and gently pulls some of her hair back behind her ears as she turn her head away, starts breathing heavily and starts to kick and scream at the top of her lungs but to no avail.

★ The EX Sandy Fields: ★
" Let me go right now you Sick F... "

" Now now my darling.. that is no way to speak to a man who is doing you the biggest favor anyone could ever do for you. I am giving you the once in a lifetime chance of following the true path.. a path that Ryan has Forsaken and for that he will be punished accordingly. But you my dear, I have much different and larger plans for you.. Ryan, your petty arguments with your alter egos and personalities is of little importance to me.. that is why I will make short work of you on Tuesday and nothing more will be spoken of you for a very long time. I will see to it.. "

Randy begins pacing around the captive Sandy and starts reciting some untranslatable words under his breath as Sandy gets more and more terrified by the second. The Scene fades to black shortly after Randy fades away.

Randy Fields
Randy Fields
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1988-06-24
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Missouri
Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down