NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 7 day Championship reign for Shayne

Go down

A 7 day Championship reign for Shayne Empty A 7 day Championship reign for Shayne

Post by Havoc- April 3rd 2009, 12:21 pm

The night is dark. Stormy clouds cover the light shining from the moon. It's easy to tel that tonight is a full moon. It's said on the nights of full moons everyone goes a little bit crazy. Is this true? Nobody knows....Havoc is standing in the ashes of the old Asylum. Havoc is just watching the workers building the new billboard. There almost done and Havoc is just laughing. It takes about another hour beforethe complete the new billboard. On the billboard it shows Havoc standing over a bloody Shayne Wolf holding The Universa Heavyweight Title. On the billboard it says: Shayne your days are numbered, your time is up, your reign has only lasted 7 days..Shayne your nothing a joke to the NLWF. The billboard then changes to writing that sais: Shadow Don't think I've forgotten about you! Havoc is just laughing as he begins to walk away. You can tell its windy out cuz havoc red cape is flying all over the place. Havoc continues walking. He reaches an old broken down house and stops in front of it and looks at the camera. After a bit you realize that the house is his old house where he grew up.

Havoc: Shayne your title reign is coming to an end. Everyone knows it. 7 days? That must be the shortest title reign in NLWF history so far. Shayne you where always handed gold here in NLWF. When you joined I gve you the oppertunity of a life time. I kicked Cipher out and gave you one half of the tag team belts. This built The Asylum....But then you betrayed us and left...Then you where handed the No Limit Championshi...But then like the retard you are you forfeit it for a match against me and Shadow Demon...The only reason why they gave you that oppertunity was because the East got sick of you....Just like the West....The only thing I can congratulate you on Shayne, is your win at War Games. But that was just luck. Your title reign is coming to the end. You know it, Carmine knows it, Shadow knows it, Hell everyone in NLWF knows it. You should of stayed in the east, where you wuld of been safe. But know Shayne your not safe....Not at all. You talk about the pain your going to give me? But let me bring you to realism Shayne...You'll be going thow pain far worse then any other superstar hear in NLWF has ever endured! At the end of are match you won't be able to walk. He'll Shayne by the time I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk for a whole damn week. Shayne you'll be lucky if you can ever walk again. Shayne you said we where a kick ass tag team? I'm sorry to bring it to you but you always brought me down Shayne! That's why I went out and go Shadow Demon. See Shadow Demon is at my league. But you Shayne....Your in the league of the Jr.Heavyweight champ. You also talk about how you never disrespected me Shayne? Shayne you may not of disrespected me but you left The Asylum....That's majour disrepect right there. Shadow Demon may of disrespected me but at least he wasn't gonna leave The Asylum! Shayne when you where in The Asylum, me and you never had a match against eachother...See Shayne if you where in the same boat like Shadow Demon then most likley you would of disrespected me to try your best to win the match. See Shayne you say I'm gonna bring my best and that your prepaired right? We'll Shayne lets get to reality....Do I really need to bring my best with those shit rps you have? My first rp kicked both your rps...Sure I'm bringing my best because I always bring my best...But to be honest I don't really need to...Why? Because your an easy win Shayne. I know I have this match won...So Shayne at this weeks Legacy, there is no hiding. No running. No escaping. Shayne at Legacy you will fail! At Legacy you will be left in a mess of your own blood and brought out of the arena in a stretcher! Shayne you shouldn't of fucked with Havoc! Becuase now you have awoken a beast! You have awoken the demon in Havoc. A Havoc that will do anything in his power to retain and keep his titles! So Shayne at Legacy you better be prepaired for a beating of your fucking lifetime!

Havoc enters the house and looks into the kitchen where his mom blew her brains out. He's see's the bloodstaines from that day. Havoc then passes out. He then has a flashback of that very day. Havoc wakes up tied to a chair in the basement.

Unknown: Hehehehehe....I'm coming back Havoc...And when I do, It'll be against you...This time not with you...When I come back I will get my revenge....I will take the tag titles with Shadow Demon. Then I'll be coming after your Universal Heavyweight title.

Then a blue flash is seen. The figure is gone and Havoc is untied.

Havoc: Shadow Demon...Do you think I'm stupid? I know who your bringing back. I'm not going to ruin the surprise because it will shock the shit out f NLWF. But if for one second you think you and him will take the tag titles....Your wrong! Shadow Demon....I kicked you out of The Asylum for two reasons. One was for the disrepect. The other because It would help you. Sure you where being held back when you where with me...It made you look like a joke. So I gave you an oppertunity. Now you are running the old Asylum? We'll now shit will get intresting. See Shadow I respect you and you respect me....But Shadow you can bring in whoever you want, even him into your Original Asylum. But no matter who you bring The Apocalyptic Asylum will always come out on top!

Havoc laughs. The camera gets all blured and when it gets back to normal. Havoc is in the Apocalyptic Asylum.

Havoc: Hahahahahahahaha! You guys must be wondering where his place is? To bad no one will ever find this place. I have this place so hidden. So locked down... Even if you find this place your gonna need codes to get through them. Shadow Demon you can have fun with your Original Asylum. Let's count the number of times it will get burned down in fueds? I'm not saying I will burn it down...But everyone knows where it is and will attempt to burn it down over and over again. So have fun Shadow....As for you Shayne beilieve I just whipped your ass at Legacy. No ned to say anymore. But be prepaired because at Legacy....I plan to end your DAMN career!

Havoc then grabs them camera and smashes it on the ground. The screen goes black.
Havoc-
Havoc-
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down