NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Only A Preview Shayne!

Go down

It's Only A Preview Shayne! Empty It's Only A Preview Shayne!

Post by Guest April 13th 2009, 3:37 pm

The scene opens.
The camera turns to all the locker rooms with their doors shut. The camera goes around the NLWF hallways as it turns to one particular locker room. The door is open and the camera man knocks on the door. A voice tells him to walk in as the camera zooms around the place.

It shows a sledge hammer beside a chair and a man in the washroom drying his face. The man gets out of the washroom and the crowd in the backround cheers as they see it's KingOfDX. KingOfDX smiles as he goes and sits on his chair with a grin as he begins to talk.

~KingOfDX~

Wow, what a week I had? Just 2 days ago, I had a huge match against Johnny Styles. I may have not won, but I impressed a lot of people that I got Bert to even make me fight Shayne Wolf at King Of The Throne to be named #1 Contender for the Universal title! But what I don't get is why is Shayne in that match? He doesn't deserve to be in that #1 Contenders match. I may have to fight him along with DXLatin, but Shayne hasn't impressed me much. All he proven to me was that he is a paper champ, he only held the Universal title for 7 days before he lost to Havoc. Shayne shouldn't even be competing against me at Legacy cause he doesn't deserve s**t.

~KingOfDX~

Shayne is gonna end up like he was when he lost his title to Havoc at Legacy. The guy shouldn't be on Legacy, people who are on this show are people that are Legends and future Legends. Shayne should go to Direct Hit, cause he's
the biggest hit to make Legacy look bad. If he gets traded to Direct Hit, he'll actually be the direct hit of an attack. And what about DXLatin? Where does he fit into this situation? He never proved anything to be in this preview match for King Of The Throne, and he would've proven to me, Shayne and everyone in NLWF if he was in that tag team match with Shadow Demon. Except he got his ass jumped by my former partners Havoc and Shayne. I didn't see why I joined Apocalytpic Asylum because all they do is jump people from behind. I bet if DXLatin didn't get jumped, I would still be in Apocalyptic Asylum and DXLatin would be a tag champ.

KingOfDX begins to cock a smile as he looks back at the camera.

~KingOfDX~

If he did win it, that would've proven that he should be in this match and probably defend it at King Of The Throne. Too bad he didn't win that title with Shadow, instead Mexican Samurai is taking all the glory. All that's left for you Latin is to try again now, next time you won't try winning the Universal title, it may be around my waist soon. Shayne, at Legacy it'll just be a warm-up before
your big ass kicking at King Of The Throne. DXLatin, better stay out of my way...you barely have any business being in this match. If you wanna, you can kick Shayne's ass for me and don't even have to lose the match.

~KingOfDX~

Me and DXLatin has a lot of history, once again we meet again inside that squared circle. Him especially remembers what happened last time, I almost had him beat. It was just last month, me and him it he finals of the 2009 WWKF
King Of Kings Tournament....and I was so close to kicking his ass! I was one second away from winning but someone interfered, he arrested me and knocked out DXLatin. Latin, if you try to pull a fast one on me....better hope I won't do what I did to you in that final match of the tournament.

KingOfDX begins to have a big smirk as he grabs his sledge hammer and walks out the door. He's walking down the hallways as he sees 2 NLWF staff members laughing and beating another staff member. KingOfDX just stares at them and shakes his head. The 2 men stop and look at KingOfDX with an odd look.

~KingOfDX~

You know what this reminds me of? When Havoc and Shayne jumped Latin. These 2 people infront of me remind me of you 2, and all I have to say is that it's pathetic. Is this what you do in NLWF Shayne? Kick people's asses from behind and expect them to make it to the match so you can get an easy win? You won't fool me at Legacy of King Of The Throne. I'm determined to become a Champion again, and it'll start by beating you Shayne

The 2 men are staring at KingOfDX and thinking "What the hell is this guy talking about and talking to?".

~Staff Member #1~
Mind your own business!

~Staff Member #2~
Get the hell out of here before you get hurt, kid!

~KingOfDX~
You like to act tough huh? Do you know who I am?

As that happens, KingOfDX hits one of the guys in the gut with his sledge hammer, the other guy get's a chair and tries to hit King. KingOfDX swings the sledge hammer at the chair as both guys are laying on the floor screaming pain. The staff member thanks King as KingOfDX kicks him in the gut and King Mate's him.

~KingOfDX~
Sorry for that, but I don't take any thanks. Like they said....mind your own business, kid.

KingOfDX continues to walk down the hallway as he sees the Music Guy sitting on a stool with his headset on. He looks at KingOfDX as he takes it off and King is infront of him.

~KingOfDX~
Yo man, can you play my theme song? I'm gonna address something to these people.

~Music Guy~
Sorry, but it's not your time to go out there, it's an order King. Sorry, but you should come back in hmmmm.....30 minutes?

~KingOfDX~
Listen bud, if you don't wanna end up like those 3 staff members lying on the ground, I suggest you do before this sledge hammer smashes your face in.

~Music Guy~
Alright I will! Don't have to be so uptight about it.

The music guy plays Time To Play The Game theme as the crowd begins to cheer loudly. KingOfDX looks at the music guy with a grin as he walks off going into the ramp.

To Be Continued...

Back to top Go down