NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worst Part Of Waking Up Pt.2

Go down

The Worst Part Of Waking Up Pt.2 Empty The Worst Part Of Waking Up Pt.2

Post by Hostyle Jones May 19th 2013, 8:08 pm

The Worst Part Of Waking Up Pt.2 Asylum_zps5c853147
: THE WORST PART OF WAKING UP PT. 2 :

I laid sedated and unresponsive after the needle. There was nothing I could do, and it was the most disturbing feeling that one could ever feel. I rolled my eyes examining what I could see in the operating room.

The sedative that they had given me was dangerous. My whole body was paralyzed, numb, and stiff. I could hear and see everything. In a sense I was a vegetable.

The door to the operating room came creeking open as I heard a stampede of footsteps enter the room. This was shortly followed by a voice. One so familiar that I could only feel the rage mentally when she spoke...

ASHLEY MATTHEWS : Don't be bashful, make sure you turn the juice all the way up.

I listened closely to my breathing before was interupted by the sound of a set of footprints drawing closer in my direction. As they drew closer the operating light became blocked by a shadow that leaned forward to give me a better focus.

Ashley Matthews leaned forward and grabbed my face with her hand giving a grip that I could not feel.

ASHLEY MATTHEWS : Jones, your reign is over in NLWF. I'm going to personally make sure that I damage your wrestling career for the final time.

Ashley lunged forward and spit in my face. If I could I would have clocked her ass like I did Brooklyn Carter, but I lay unrresponsive with no defense.

Ashley Matthes turned away and walked out. As she left, I heard the rest of the mass follow her out. The doctor paced for a moment before wandering toward me. As his shadow grew closer in the little bit of light I had, I could see his reflection give a nod of the head...

Almost directly after I caught onto this I seen the nurses hands cross in front of me. After hooking a band and a couple wires to my forehead she stepped back.

DOCTOR : Trust me, you might not feel anything right about now, but shock to the brain is a whole differant story, Mr. Jones.

I watched is a groggy, drugged up state viewing only what my eyes could see. I heard another set of wheels slide across the floor as I heard a beep...

NURSE : Machine is on, doctor.

DOCTOR : Okay, let's start with one-thousand watts...

I could hear a spark of electrodes as the machine was cranked up and then it happened. I felt a shock rattle my brain momentarily. If my body could twitch it would, but being sedated caused my body to remain stiff. The only thing that had motion was my mouth as it bit the ball that was gagging me.

DOCTOR : Again...

The shock rattled my brain once more. This time it was left on for a decent amount of time. My eyes started to feel heavy

The pain stopped for a moment. As my focus came back, I could see the the sweat bead coming off my forhead to the side of my eye. I could just imagine if my body wasn't sedated. I probably would have reached a state of shock by now.

Then the doctor called out...

DOCTOR : Crank it to two-thousand watts, and give him extra attention on this one. Here is the climax, Mr. Jones!

As the electrodes ran through my brain once more, I could feel the rush and jolt as the operating light began to flicker. I could hear the sound of the machine wizzing in my ears as a cooked up a tremendous force of electricity directly to my brain.

I felt my eyes get heavy as my brain felt like it had been shaken up like a can of soda and was contents under pressure like the carbonation. As my eyes got heavy, I heard the sound of the operating light surging and breaking above me. Shortly after every sound around the room became muffled...

My eyes then dropped as I faded out...

The Worst Part Of Waking Up Pt.2 Shoot_zpse5928f00

---

Im taking one half of the tag team titles down from that ring in the sky at One World Nation, because this is a one world nation, and there is no room for these other guys in the Human Highlight Reels world...

As you can see, Undisputed King Of The Throne, Undisputed Champion, World Crowned Tag Team Champion, and I just so happen to be the man who destroyed the whole fuckin' Mafia one night and sent them packing and to the hospital.

Carter is probably on a same sex hook up site trying to sell his ass just to pay the bills as well. The thing is, everybody thought that the Mafia was at the top, and they also thought that Shark was going to be the best Undisputed Champion to ever gain the belt. Slowly but assured, the NLWF nation began to realise one simple thing about Hostyle Jones...

I HAD ALL THEIR FUCKIN' CARDS FROM THE START!

Look who's still standin'.

At OWN, watch how Robbie and I retain them titles. We do this shit all the time whereever, whenever, however many the numbers. There is nothing that is going to stop us from reigning supreme and showing the NLWF once again, exactly why we are the best team to ever step foot and walk through the land of no limits!

We come prepared for war and these teams better know that.

The funny thing is, I know that Harris is gonna' come out here and open his cocksucker. He's probably gonna' say something like blah blah bullshit... I took Robbie Harts belt and I took Hostyle Jones down...

Hostyle claps for you Harris, because not many people can say that in the NLWF. Make no mistake though, I am not one to let something like that happen again. Also in reality, I am not a hata', because hate is such a weak emotion. With that said I will give you your credit. You are rising to the top quickly. Are you going to be able to team up with Warren Bates and take the tag team titles though? The answer is a big fat no, my friend.

You and Warren are the competition in this match as crazy as it sounds, but their can only be one historic team out there. You guys do not have the chemistry that Robbie Hart and myself have. When Robbie Hart and Hostyle Jones fight side by side it's like magic...

It's entertaining, it's brutal, it's wild, and most of all- it's worth it.

If you want these titles you're gonna' have to strip one off of my corpse, because Robbie and I still have many more defenses left in them!

As for anyone else like Blood and Zubas?

What do they really have to throw on the table. These lil' guys need to put the pacifier back in their mouths and take a nap. If we had brackets,Hostyle Jones- top of the food chain. Zubas and Blood, well they're down there with the masses of, well, the not so fit for survival!

It's like putting a boy into a mans fight. The both of them are not really a threat to me or Robbie. We both know how to handle people like them. The same way you handle the rest of the lightweights. Look at them as though they are beneath us, because they are- and everything will turn out to be all right.

Now, is the mystery killing me?

Do I really care who Ridicules tag team partner is? In all honesty, no, i don't. People say that Nick is a legend. Well, I am a legend too- with that said, what in the fuck are you sayin' bro? I mean you can't be serious. So far no rumors have circulated as to who could be your partner. Do you think that you're gonna' come down to the ring and take the Human Highlight Reels on by yourself?

If that is your intentions, then I respect you- and in the end I will make sure I attend your funeral!

I do not beleive in your legacy, Nick, and maybe that is because we come from a differant era? The only thing I know for sure is that after OWN you will beleive in mine.

Now, I know that you're probably sitting back and your thinkin', who does Hostyle think he's talking about? I was cool with him and even invited him to Ridiculuscious Island. This is true, but ask me if I even give the slighest fuck? The answer is no, because when the NLWF office decided on putting you against the Highlight Reels, they threw you to the wolves, bro!

Yeah, I talk shit-

SILENCE ME!

I love every minute of it!!

On a final note to all the competition in the Tables Ladders and Chairs match. Please do me a favor and take everything I say personal. My intent is to verbally scar you and then take your pride physically. This is why I am a threat, because I talk shit and I back it up. I am the perfect combination. Arrogance gets you nowhere- unless you are me. Drill that into all your feeble minds, because it's the truth.

At OWN I'm going ape-shit, my only question is- who is gonna' stop me!

Hostyle Jones
Hostyle Jones
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1986-07-01
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Jersey
Number of posts : 92

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 03-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
The Worst Part Of Waking Up Pt.2 I_vote_lcap44/100The Worst Part Of Waking Up Pt.2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)

Back to top Go down