NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i AM CHAOS

Go down

i AM CHAOS Empty i AM CHAOS

Post by Psycho March 30th 2013, 3:44 pm

◄◄◄╬::†NLWF PRESENTS†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE DEViL HiMSELF†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE MONSTER†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE KiLLER†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE†::╬►►►
i AM CHAOS ROC2_zps9ef2ad06
◄◄◄╬::†iN†::╬►►►
i AM CHAOS RPTITLECHAOS_zps613dee88
◄◄◄╬::†THiS iS ABSOLUTiON PART TWO†::╬►►►

i AM CHAOS MIND_zps903c5b5b
◄◄◄╬::†January 17th, 2000†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Dark Championship Wrestling Contract Signing†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Psycho and Minion Sign to DCW†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Psycho Meets JJ for the First Time†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Crazy World Order Establishes Their Role†::╬►►►

Minion and Psycho are walking the halls of the DCW arena where the live event is. They come up to a group of wrestlers and stop.

This was like love at first sight. The moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew she was special.

◄◄◄╬::†"HARDCORE PSYCHOPATH" PSYCHO†::╬►►►
"Whats up boners?"

Trying out the funny approach to the new group of wrestlers that he has never met before, Psycho always tries to be the funny guy. The group turns around. JJ looks at Psycho and doesn't take her eyes off of him.

Oh my. He is gorgeous. Who is this guy?

Psycho and Minion fist bump as they share laughs. The taller wrestler in the group steps forward. And looks at the two new guys laughing.

◄◄◄╬::†IRON HEAD†::╬►►►
"Who the hell are you calling boners? In fact, who the fuck are you two anyways?"

"Whoa calm down there giant fella. No need to get hostile right now."

◄◄◄╬::†MiNiON†::╬►►►
"Yeah guy. Look, I am Minion and this here is Psycho. We just signed here."

JJ steps forward and looks at Psycho. She fumbles a little and holds her hand out. Psycho takes it and kisses the top of it. You can tell she melts a little inside.

◄◄◄╬::†JJ†::╬►►►
"Hu.....hi. I am Jennifer. Everyone calls me JJ though. It's uh...it is nice to have some new faces her."

As JJ talked she never took her eyes off of Psycho as he never took his eyes off of her. Minion nudges Psychos shoulder and he shakes his head and looks at him.

"Well uh, we gotta get going. Got some stuff to do...things....stuff...yeah....later!"

They look at Psycho with a confused look, he shrugs and starts to walk away with Minion. "What the fuck was that, dude?" You can hear Minion say to Psycho as they walk away. Psycho just shrugs again as he turns back to take another look at JJ. They stop next to some storage containers.

"Dude, did you fucking see her? God damn!"

"Yeah I did. She's cute man. You going to get at it?"

"Is that really even a question to be asked? Fuck yeah I am going to 'get at it.' Man, that Iron Head dude is a tall motherfucker."

"Just be careful, remember we came here to dominate and show how destructive we are. To start the new chapter in the cWo book. But yeah dude, he was kind of a buzz kill like..fuck that guy. But then again, you called them boners. Boners? What the hell dude?"

"I don't know dude! It was the first thing that popped into my head. Shit, it was funny though. Calling them boners. Haha. Think we should start our new chapter now?"

"Hell yeah it was funny. Who the hell joins a federation and the first thing he says to his new co-workers is 'whats up boners?' You are fucking crazy man. New chapter, now? What do you have in mind?"

"Dude....come on. Shit. Just follow my lead."

"It is never good when you say that."

Psycho chuckles as he slaps Minion on the back. They walk back to where they ran into the group of wrestlers but no one is there now.

"Well fuck. They are gone."

"Did you really think they would still be here dude? For real?"

"Uh, well....yeah."

"Seriously?"

"They looked like they were having a good conversation before I called them boners. I figured they would just go back to it."

"Yeah, you calling them boners probably distracted them. Good going Psycho. Our first day and you ruin a possible important conversation! Way to go dick hole."

"Hey dude, it was funny! Fuck it, lets go look for that jolly green giant guy."

"You mean Iron Head?"

"Yeah dude, that boner."

Minion just shakes his head and laughs as they start searching the backstage for Iron Head.

The scene cuts, Iron Head is in the boiler room of the arena. He is pacing back and forth and talking to himself. Psycho and Minion show up and Iron Head sees them. He stops and looks at them as they approach him.

"You two again? What do you want now?"

"Hey there boner."

"PSYCHO!"

"What dude?"

"Again with the boner thing?"

"AHA! I didn't even notice I called him a boner again."

"Are you kidding me? Maaaaan."

"SHUT UP! Both of you. Why are you here?"

"Calm down Iron Head. We just came to talk dude."

"Wait....we did?"

"Uh, yeah dude. What else would we have been doing?"

"Well...I mean....you said follow your lead...I thought we were going to attack him or something?"

"Fucking seriously? Look at that dude. Attack him? Now you are being a fucking boner. Come on man."

"Hey! I'm not a boner. You son of a bitch."

Iron Head looks confused. Psycho looks at Iron Head and holds up a finger to say just a minute. He takes Minion to the side and they exchange words between each other. Iron Head grows restless and walks towards them. They turn around and start to attack Iron Head. Psycho drop kicks Iron Head's legs out from under him. Minion grabs Iron Head by the head and snaps back with a vicious DDT to the cement floor. Iron Head rolls around holding his head. Psycho picks him up and puts his head between his legs and grabs his arms like a pedigree. Psycho jumps up and lands what he called the Psychopath Hatchet, a sit out style pedigree. Iron Head lays on the floor, now bleeding from his head. Psycho and Minion spit on him. Psycho gets down into Iron Heads face.

"I am Psycho! That is Minion! We are the Crazy World Order. And if you aren't with us, you are our enemy. Let this be a lesson to you, Iron Head. We aren't here to fuck around. We are here to fucking destroy! Choke on that, you fucking boner."

"Again with the boner!"

Psycho and Minion laugh as they leave the scene. Iron Head starts to move around, checking his head and seeing blood.
i AM CHAOS ABSOLUTIONTWO_zpsfdf7eba9
◄◄◄╬::†Present Day - March 30th, 2013†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Toronto, Ontario, Canada†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Unknown Location†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†-The Voice Mail-†::╬►►►

Some people call me a monster. Some call me a sinner. Some people call me the Devil. Good. I am a monster, I am a sinner. I am the Devil! I AM CHAOS IN IT'S PUREST FORM!

I can't let what happen earlier this morning distract me from Warrior Games. I have to keep my mind clear, I have to stay focused. Jennifer is dead. Johnny is dead. They have been dead for years. Come on Psycho, pull it together. You can't fall apart now. You need this win.

Was that phone call even real? Was that really Jennifer on the other end?

No! NO! NO IT WASN'T!

It...it couldn't have been her. She is dead.

She is dead.

SHE IS DEAD! DEAD!

A phone is ringing in the distance. Psycho is at a gym working out. He doesn't hear his phone going on as he has his headphones in listening to music. Psycho jumps into the ring and starts to run the ropes. He bounces off the ropes and runs to the other side, bouncing off them and continuing to do this. He stops in the middle of the ring and starts falling backwards onto his back. The trainer that is standing outside the ring now gets into the ring. Psycho leans against the turnbuckles and takes his shirt off. The trainer starts to chop Psycho across the chest multiple times over and over and over. The trainer stops and starts to shake his hand from the burning. Psycho's chest is red and he is yelling for more. The trainer shakes his head and climbs out of the ring. Psycho climbs out and follows him. "Hey motherfucker. Don't walk away from me!" Psycho grabs the trainer by the shoulder. He turns around and punches Psycho in the mouth.

Psycho laughs as he grabs the trainer and kicks him in the stomach. He lifts the trainer to his shoulders and walks over to a pile of weights. Psycho drops the trainer with the Livid Atrocity right onto the pile of weights. He laughs as the trainer yells out screaming in pain. Psycho walks over to his bag and puts his iPod into the back. He picks up his phone and looks at it.

ONE MiSSED CALL - UNKNOWN CALLER - ONE NEW VOiCE MAiL

Psycho puts his phone in his pocket and puts on his hoodie. He looks around and picks up his back and walks out of the gym. Psycho throws his back into the trunk of his car and gets into his car. He starts it and drives away.

The scene cuts to Psycho sitting in his car, parked at the base of a mountain he is looking at his phone and seeing that he still has that one voice mail.

What if it is her again? The woman claiming to be my dead wife. The woman claiming to have my dead son with her.

I don't understand what is going on. I watched them die. I've been tormented for years because of it. I've changed. I've killed. I've became who I am today, because of my loss of my family. Everything I do, I do for them.

Psycho looks back down at his phone. He unlocks it and goes to his voice mail.

◄◄◄╬::†JOHNNY STORM†::╬►►►
"Hi daddy! Mommy told me that you need to hear my voice. You need to know that we are still here. I miss you daddy. Ok, I love you!"

Tears start to stream down Psychos face as he hears the voice of Johnny over the phone. It sounds just like him, older now.

◄◄◄╬::†VOiCE ON THE PHONE†::╬►►►
"Jayson. It's Jennifer again. I thought you had to know about Johnny. I wanted you to know we are still alive baby. I am so sorry for what it is you've been through, I want to make it all better. I want to be in your arms again. Johnny wants to be just like you. Jayson, please, you have to find us. You have to help us. Save us. I love you so dearly my cupcake."

The voice mail ends. Psycho sits in his car, he whips away the tears and starts to punch his steering wheel. He gets out of his car, leaving his cell phone in the passenger seat. He slams the door and starts to pace back and forth.

They are still alive!

NO!

No they aren't.

◄◄◄╬::†JAYSON STORM†::╬►►►
"No one ever called us cupcake except for Jennifer..."

"No. Shut up! They are dead, Jayson. We watched them die."

]◄◄◄╬::†JAYSON STORM†::╬►►►
"It is all right there in front of us, Psycho. Those voices on the other end of the phone, they sounded just like Jennifer and Johnny. Did you listen to them? She called us cupcake. She said that they need us to save them! What are you waiting for?"

"Waiting for? What am I waiting for?!? FUCK YOU JAYSON! You aren't the one that has been dealing with this. You aren't the one that has been in control. You lost it when they were murdered. You let me take over and I've been in control since then. I am the one with sleepless nights. I am the one that was tortured for three years inside an asylum. I am the one that has brought us to were we are today. What am I waiting for? FUCK YOU!"

Psycho gets back into his car and speeds off into the distance.

This isn't happening.

My family is dead.
Psycho
Psycho
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1985-12-12
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Buffalo
Location Location : Salina, KS
Number of posts : 95

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 05-03-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
i AM CHAOS I_vote_lcap55/100i AM CHAOS Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down