NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARRiOR OF CHAOS

Go down

WARRiOR OF CHAOS Empty WARRiOR OF CHAOS

Post by Psycho March 30th 2013, 1:36 am

◄◄◄╬::†NLWF PRESENTS†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE DEViL HiMSELF†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE MONSTER†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE KiLLER†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE†::╬►►►
WARRiOR OF CHAOS ROC2_zps9ef2ad06
◄◄◄╬::†iN†::╬►►►
WARRiOR OF CHAOS RPTITLEWARRIOR_zpsa00f90b7
◄◄◄╬::†THiS iS ABSOLUTiON PART ONE†::╬►►►

WARRiOR OF CHAOS MIND_zps903c5b5b
◄◄◄╬::†December 26th, 2010†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Dark Championship Wrestling Presents†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Hardcore Animosity live on Pay-Per-View†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Three Stages of Hell Match for the Blood Championship†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Psycho [c] vs. Minion†::╬►►►

As I lay here on the ring mat looking up through the three cells, I see my title dangling above the third. This match, it is mine. I have it, I know I do. We've been battling for the last thirty minutes. Minion can't go on much longer, I know he can't! I have to get up I have to get my title.

Psycho starts to pull his arm from the bed of barbed wire that he is laying on.

◄◄◄╬::†JOSH BRiCKMAN†::╬►►►
"Psycho now trying to make it to his feet. What an amazing match we have seen here so far tonight ladies and gentlemen! These two men have battled each other very hard tonight. I think Minion may have this one."

◄◄◄╬::†TONY CROSS†::╬►►►
"Josh this match has been one of the most brutal matches I have seen here in the Dark Championship Wrestling. These two men are best friends and have been since pretty much day one of their professional careers. They know each other like they are brothers."

Psycho is now up, and free of the barbed wire. He bends over to pick some of the lose barbed wire up as Minion gets to his feet. Psycho starts to wrap the barbed wire around his arm as he eye balls Minion and takes notice of him standing. A sick smile appears on Psychos face.

"What does Psycho have planned now? He is literally smiling as he wraps that razor sharp barbed wire around his arm!"

"HERE COMES MINION!"

Minion charges at Psycho and goes for a big boot, Psycho ducks and runs to bounce off of the ropes, Minion bounces off the opposite ropes and they run at each other. Psycho goes for a clothsline as Minion ducks and bounces off the ropes. Psycho stops in his tracks and as he turns around he catches Minion with a clothsline across the chest and throat with the barbed wire arm!

"OH MY GOD! DID YOU SEE THAT TONY?!? DID YOU?!?"

"It looked like Psycho was trying to just kill his best friend Minion!"

Minion lays on the ring mat, now covered in fresh blood as Psycho unwraps his arm. Psycho throws the barbed wire down and walks over to Minion, he picks him up and puts him in the corner of the ring. Psycho walks over to the ladder laying on the mat and picks it up. He charges and leaps, performing a body splash with the ladder to Minion. Psycho falls holding his stomach as the ladder falls and Minion falls ontop of the ladder.

"Psycho will do anything and everything to win a match, Tony. Even put how own damn body on the line!"

"That is a fact as we just seen him perform a monstrous body splash with that ladder to Minion. How much more punishment can these two take?"

Minion starts to move a little and rolls off of the ladder. Psycho is now getting to his feet and holding himself up with the aid of the ropes. He looks at Minion who is just laying on the mat bleeding and not moving. Psycho staggers to the ladder and picks it up. He sets it up slowly in the middle of the ring and starts to climb it.

"It looks as though Psycho may be wanting to end this match. The splash took a lot out of him."

"He is now making his way into the second cage. More weapons liter that cage Josh. Now remember, in order for Psycho to win he has to grab the title above the third cage and then make his way back through all three cages and out of the bottom cage."

Psycho opens the floor hatch leading into the second cage and climbs in. Minion now starting to come to and pulling himself up with the ropes. Psycho stands up and looks down at Minion getting up. He looks around the second cage to find a way to the third. Minion now getting to his feet and staggers to the ladder. He slowly climbs the ladder and makes it to the top. Psycho watches Minion as he stands ontop of the ladder, he head peaking into the second cage. Psycho charges and goes to punt kick Minion, but he dodges the kick and Psycho kicks the hatch door instead. Minion pulls himself into the second cage and pulls a chair off the cage wall.

"Minion now in the second cage with that Psychopath. He has a chair in his hand, Tony this may be bad news for the champion."

"Bad news or not, both men are hurt bad and you can just tell they want this match to end!"

Psycho turns around and Minion slams the chair onto Psycho's head. Psycho falls to one knee. Minion tosses the chair down and grabs Psychos head, he throws himself backward landing a skull crushing DDT straight onto the chair. Psycho lays there on the chair as Minion sits up and looks around. There is a rope ladder hanging down, leading to the last cell. Minion stands up and walks to the ladder he grabs it and stops, looking back as Psycho he walks back over to him. Minion picks up Psycho and brings him to the rope ladder. He puts Psychos head onto one of the lower steps and walks around. Minion jumps and grabs the third cell flooring and swings his feet up, he lets go of the cage and lands a huge leg drop on Psycho!

"Minion with a vicious leg drop! That may have well killed Psycho!"

"The carnage isn't done Josh! Minion fell right through that hatch opening on the floor and right back into the first cell!"

Minion lays on the ring mat not moving. Psycho lays across the rope ladder step not moving. Both men are down and the ref doesn't know what to do. The fans start to clap and chant for Psycho. Minion starts to roll around in the ring not knowing really where he is. Psycho starts to move. The crowd chanting louder, Psycho pushes himself off of the rope ladder, staggering backwards into the cell wall for support. He holds his throat and looks down at Minion who is now laying by the ropes in the ring. Psycho looks up at the Blood Championship.

"Minion looks to be hurt bad. And look at Psycho! He is climbing the rope ladder! You just can't stop this guy!"

"Minion may have screwed himself with the vicious leg drop, but I tell you one thing Josh, it was worth it!"

Psycho now climbing the rope ladder to the third cell. Minion sits up in the corner of the ring, leaning against the bottom turnbuckle. He moves his arms trying to grab the ropes and they fall to his side. Psycho now opening the third cell hatch and climbing in slowly. Minion starts to pull himself up with the ropes once again, making it to his feet and holding his lower back as he leans against the ropes.

"Psycho is in the third cell!"

"Josh I think we may have a winner soon!"

Minion walks to the ladder and climbs to the top. He barley pulls himself into the second cell as Psycho's foot makes it into the last cell. Minion starts to get up and make it to the rope ladder. Psycho stands in the small third cell watching Minion. Minion makes it up the rope ladder and into the third cell. As he stands up Psycho charges and spears him right through the wall of the cell, causing both men to fall to the roof of the first cell. The crowd goes insane.

"HOLY ASS WAFFLES! Psycho just speared Minion straight to the top of the first cell!"

"I thought this match was over Josh. That man is nothing but a fucking nut case and doesn't need to be inside the ring! Look at that carnage!"

The fans are cheering EMT's start to come out from the back. Psycho holds his arm up and rolls over to start getting up. Minion isn't moving. Psycho crawls to the cell wall of the second cell and pulls himself up. Blood dripping all over his face and chest Psycho starts to climb the second cell. The EMTs are now ontop of the first cell checking on Minion who isn't moving. Psycho slowly rolls onto the second cell ceiling. He stands up and stagger backwards, and stops where the wall for the third cell should be. Psycho turns around and looks up and smiles. He walks around and climbs another cell wall and stands ontop of the cell. He reaches up and pulls the Blood title down.

"Damnit Tony. Psycho pulls off another win unsanctioned! Joe will not be happy about this."

"Psycho will not go down Josh. He just refuses to stop no matter what."

Psycho puts the title around his waist and climbs down from the third cell and walks into it. Minion is now moving again and looking around. He looks up to see Psycho climbing into the second cell from the third cell. He starts to get up as the EMT's advise him not to move. Psycho climbs down into the first cell. Minion now sitting up trying to fight the EMT's off of him. Psycho walks to the door of the first cell and the ref opens it, he walks out the the ref calls for the bell. The fans cheer loudly as Psycho takes the belt off and holds it into the air, pointing at Minion and smiling. "Surfacing" by SlipKnoT starts to play as Psycho walks up the ramp way. The music cuts off and then "Passenger" by Deftones starts to play. Joe Storm comes out with and stands in Psychos way. The fans boo at Joe as his music stops.

"Joe Storm and Psycho now trading words very intensely, what is going on?"

"Your guess is as good as mine Josh. This isn't in the program, I don't know what is happening right now."

Joe Storm and Psycho trade words back and forth. Minion is now up and standing ontop of the first cell looking at the two arguing. Joe brings his arm up and makes a waving motion with a sick smile as if waving to Minion. Psycho turns around to look at Minion. As soon as he turns around, the entire DCW roster rushes Psycho from backstage and from the crowd. They ambush Psycho and start throwing wild punches and kicks. They get him down the ramp and against the cell wall and start attacking him, smashing him against the cell. They get him down on the ground, still clutching the title in his hand. Everyone start stomping on Psycho.

"This is just sick! I am out of here."

"Right there with you, Josh."

Josh and Tony take off their headsets and walk away into the backstage. Joe walks to their table and picks up a microphone. He walks down the ramp with a smile on his face. The DCW roster backs away from Psycho who is laying on the floor a bloody mess. Joe gets to Psycho and kneels down, easily taking the title from Psychos hand. He throws the title over his shoulder.

◄◄◄╬::†JOE STORM†::╬►►►
"Jayson, you are now stripped of the DCW Blood Championship. Also, brother, you are no longer part of my federation. You are fired from this night forward. And the new DCW Blood Champion will be none other than your best friend, MINION! And by the way, FUCK YOU!"

Joe throws the microphone at Psycho as he stands up and throws the Blood Championship up to Minion who was waiting for it. The fans boo the entire time.

What the fuck just happened?

WARRiOR OF CHAOS ABSOLUTIONONE_zps19b8a490
◄◄◄╬::†Present Day - March 30th, 2013 1:32am†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Toronto, Ontario, Canada†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Unknown Location†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†-The Phone Call-†::╬►►►

Psycho is sleeping in a bed as he is awoken by a cell phone ringing. He looks around not knowing where he is, with a naked woman laying beside him. Psycho swings his feet out of the bed and stands up, he finds his pants and puts them on. The phone stops ringing. Psycho fumbles around in the dark and finds his phone and looks at the screen.

ONE MiSSED CALL - UNKNOWN CALLER

Psycho puts his phone in his pocket and picks up his shirt and puts it on. He looks around some more and finds his jacket and slips that on. Finally finding his socks and shoes and putting them on. The woman rustles a little in the bed but doesn't wake up. Psycho walks out of the room.

The scene now switches to outside the house Psycho was just at. He walks out of the front door and gets into his car. His phone rings again and he looks at it.

INCOMiNG CALL - CALLED UNKNOWN

Psycho shrugs and answers the phone.

◄◄◄╬::†"HARDCORE PSYCHOPATH" PSYCHO†::╬►►►
"Hello?"

◄◄◄╬::†VOiCE ON THE PHONE†::╬►►►
"Jayson...is that you?"

Psycho turns white and starts shaking at the sound of the familiar voice.

"Who the fuck is this? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?"

"Jayson...it's....it's me....it's Jennifer...."

He sits there in his car. Complete and utter disbelief.

"NO! No it isn't. You are dead!"

"No Jayson, it really is me. I am alive. I....I've been alive Jayson. I've been being held captive until about a year ago, I've been trying to find you.."

"I don't believe you! I watched my WIFE and my SON murdered. You aren't alive. You aren't real!"

"Johnny is here with me Jayson. He looks so much like you. I miss you baby."

"SHUT UP! DON'T CALL ME THAT! DON'T TALK ABOUT MY FUCKING SON!"

Psycho hangs up the phone and tosses it into the passenger seat. He sits there as tears start to roll down his face.

What the fuck kind of joke is this? What is going on?

I can't let this distract me...I need to focus.

Psycho whips his face and looks at the road. He starts his car and speeds off in a fit of rage.

WARRiOR OF CHAOS THESHOOT2_zpsa9258e29
"I am a warrior. A warrior of chaos. I am a fighter. I am a wrestler. I am an immortal. I am the devil in the fucking flesh! Warrior Games is only a day away now. Brenton Cyrus, I will be honest with you dude...I am at a loss on how to go about things right now. No, not with our match. I have that figured out....but as to how I should talk to you. Should I continue to boost our match, boost your ego, and play into this whole mutual respect bullshit? Or should I tear into you? Should I assault you verbally before I assault you physically?"

"Disrespect you. Call you out. Get into your head."

"Make you my enemy. Make you hate me."

"Brenton Cyrus, you and I will have the match of the century, there is no doubt about that. We are the two top dogs in this company. You and me. Brenton Cyrus and Psycho. The God and the Devil. Good vs. Evil. Yin and Yang. Right? You know I am right. You stand for the good values a Champion should stand for."

"Respect. Value."

"Fighting against evil. A people's champion."

"You stand against my Reign of Chaos. You stand opposing the way I feel this federation needs to go. Uncensored and Chaotic. Where as I stand for things opposite of you."

"I stand for violence. Chaos."

"I stand for extreme. Carnage."

"I believe in respect. I have respect. I respect you, for instance. You earned my respect though. My respect isn't something that is just handed out like candy on Halloween night. My respect has to be, and it will be earned by everyone. This new 'Era of Respect,' it's bullshit. You know it as much as I do, Cyrus. I won't stand by and just let it take over. Did you honestly think I would? I have some big plans for this company and for this next era. The Reign of Chaos, Brenton. Everyone knows about it, I talk about it everytime I cut a promo. The Reign of Chaos! That is the next era of the NLWF. And I will be there in the front lines, leading. Because face it, I am a leader. I have always been a leader. You know what I am talking about, don't you Brenton? I mean, look at Battle Lines for example. You were the leader....were.....the leader. But you couldn't tough it out against Brooklyn Carter....Brooklyn Carter.....you were the first person to be eliminated...I am getting ahead of myself here, I will come back to this issue. Brenton, our little feud or whatever you want to call it, it does date back to PRIDE, doesn't it? I mean, that was the first time we stepped into the ring as opponents. Granted, it may have been a Tag Team match, but that is where it all began. We battled, even for a Tag Team match, it was a great fight between the two of us. The chemistry we had inside that ring, the way we battled, I haven't had that in a while with anyone. I'd hit you, you would hit me harder. You'd hit me harder, and I would hit you even harder. Neither of us would stay down. That is how wrestling should be! Like the old days. The NWA days. Hell, even the fucking indie guys get that, and believe me there are some guys in the indie scene that should be right here main eventing along side with us."

"And then you fell. The Immortal had fallen."

"And the reason for his falling out?"

"That is right. The Livid Atrocity. The most brutal, most devastating move in all of professional wrestling. The move that took out God himself in front of Philly. But it wouldn't stop there though, would it? We would meet again. You know it. Everyone knows it. Tournament to the Title. That night I had beat the legendary Johnny Stylez and ended his World Title run. A job, Brenton Cyrus, that you couldn't do. I thought to myself, I did it. I did the unthinkable. No one thought I was going to get past Stylez. No one thought I'd hold the World Championship. I had to prove them wrong. I had to win. It had to be done. And I did it. Stylez fell victim to the Reign of Chaos. Stylez fell victim to the Livid Atrocity and I walked away from the match as the new NLWF World Champion."

"Short lived though, right?"

"What was it, like an hour? Hour and a half?"

"You beat me that night Brenton. I will give that to you. You beat me and you ended my short lived title reign. That night, I had to re-think everything I was doing. I had to think of a way to come at you and to beat you. I mean, I pinned you once, and then you pinned me a month later. I had to come back and I had to beat you. I HAD TO! I WANTED MY TITLE BACK! I STILL WANT MY TITLE BACK! You have it, and I want it! Dangerous by Design came. Even though Mitch McClure was in our main event, it was still a good match. We battled and battled and battled. Then you shocked the world. You shocked me."

"You kicked out. Brenton Cyrus."

"You kicked out of my Livid Atrocity. How?"

"I have been racking my brain everyday since Dangerous by Design trying to figure it out. Trying to figure out how you could have kicked out of my move. You were the first person and I will tell you right now....the ONLY person that will kick out of Livid Atrocity. I reviewed the tapes. I watched from every angle that I could watch from. And I realized my mistake. I rely too much on the devastation of that move and that move alone. I hit you with it and then I crawled to you. I didn't get right on the pin, I crawled. I gave you time to get your wind back. You see, since that night, I have been in the ring developing a few more moves. You actually saw one at Battle Lines. Anthony King and London Carter both felt it. The Escape from Reality. Tell me that move wasn't something that came from a nightmare! One moment you are getting lifted up for a power bomb. The next you are falling face first to the floor, then once you hit that floor hard....you are locked into the crippler cross face. Go ahead, ask King and ask Carter how it felt. Ask them!"

"But don't you worry your little heart, Cyrus."

"I have one more move that I created. Specially for you."

"I decided not to debut it at Battle Lines because I wanted it to be special. I wanted it to take you by surprise, and believe me....it will. Speaking of Battle Lines...I will return to what I was previous saying. Leadership. Natural born leaders. I know you are one, Cyrus. You have proved it time and time again through out your career. But here is the thing...I am a natural born leader as well. I've ran stables that destroyed everyone in their path. I have lead federations. Every promotion I've been in, Cyrus, I lead as their World Champion. Every company I have stepped foot in I captured their precious World Title. And what happened at Battle Lines Brenton? You failed to lead our team. You failed your team. You let your team down. What team wants to see their leader, their Champion....be the first to fall? Let alone, the first to fall to Brooklyn Carter of all people. You couldn't lead our team. I stepped up, I took the reigns and I did what you couldn't do!"

"There seems to be a pattern there. Yeah?"

"Two times now, I did what you couldn't."

"How does that feel, Brenton? Really, it doesn't matter to me how it feels to you. Battle Lines was my final proving ground. And everyone was there to witness my Reign of Chaos. Everyone had front row seats and watched as Psycho did what Brenton Cyrus failed to do. Run our team. I was the last surviving member of our team. I may not have won, but I lasted until there was no one left on our team....like a leader should do. I proved my worth at Battle Lines. Hell, I have been proving my worth since the day I stepped foot back into this company. Ever since day one when the Reign of Chaos started! I have been moving through pay-per-view after pay-per-view. Some matches I won and some I didn't. But through all of the wins and losses...I prevailed. I showed triumph. I showed power when others would have showed weakness. I deserve that title, Brenton Cyrus."

"I know Warrior Games won't be easy."

"But believe me when I tell you this, Brenton."

"I have never been more focused on a match in my entire fifteen year career in this business. I am focused. I am driven. I am coming to Warrior Games as the most dangerous I have ever been. I am coming to Warrior Games as a Warrior of Chaos and I won't stop. I will keep fighting, I will keep getting back up. I will keep hitting harder and harder each time because Brenton Cyrus....that is what a Warrior of Chaos does! That is what a Hardcore Psychopath does! THAT IS WHAT I DO! I am the most worthy wrestler in this company to hold that World Title. The precious World Title. I am the most worth and I am the most deserving. No one in this company is as dedicated as I am. NO ONE! All of my fifteen years in this business has built up to this moment. Has trained me for this one moment. This one match. And I am fucking ready! This time, Cyrus, you won't kick out of the Livid Atrocity. This time that belt will leave with me! You have had your time. It is time for your downfall. It is time for you to step aside."

"It is time for God to fall."

"It is time for the Devil to climb back into heaven."

"Immortals, they fall. Gods, they fall as well. The Devil though? He can't fall. The Devil has already fallen from Heaven and became the ruler of the underworld. And I am telling you Brenton, it is really starting to get hot down here. I have been slowly crawling my way up. Come Warrior Games, it will be the Devil's turn. It will be time for the Devil to dethrone God and claim the Heavens, and the way for me to do that....destroy you and everything you stand for Brenton Cyrus. I hope you are enjoying your last days with the gold. I hope you are enjoying your last days as an Immortal. Your last days as God. Because come Warrior Games....the Devil will prevail. The Reign of Chaos will take full effect. You will no longer be a God. You will no longer be an Immortal. Your Era of Respect will be tossed aside and spit on. Your title, Brenton Cyrus will not leave that arena with you. I'm the Hardcore Psychopath."

"I'm the Devil in the flesh."

"I am CHAOS!"

"Memento Mori."

◄◄◄╬::†FiN†::╬►►►
Psycho
Psycho
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1985-12-12
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Buffalo
Location Location : Salina, KS
Number of posts : 95

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 05-03-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
WARRiOR OF CHAOS I_vote_lcap55/100WARRiOR OF CHAOS Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down