NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of the Fall PPV RP

Go down

Legends of the Fall PPV RP Empty Legends of the Fall PPV RP

Post by Jimbo Slice November 18th 2012, 9:19 pm

*Lights and camera appear on JimboSlice
JimboSlice to trainer- (in an angry voice) “Where is Dave Zombie!”

Trainer- (in a scared voice) “Ummm…im not sure Mr. Slice”
*Grabs trainers shirt

JimboSlice-“Go find him!!”
*Trainer runs off scared
*A ring announcer appears

Ring Announcer- “JimboSlice…expert are saying that you will lose at the “Legends of the Fall” Pay-Per-View…would you like to comment on that?”

JimboSlice- “Do you know who you are talking to? I played in the NFL and am a former UFC fighter…the question is…Do you…Announcer…think that I will win?”

Ring Announcer- “Honestly JimboSlice….no!”

JimboSlice- “You know what I think!!....”
*JimboSlice throws a hard punch at the announcer

JimboSlice- “Wrong answer!!”
*Puts the announcer’s head between his legs, lifts him up, and slams him down hard…hitting a monstrous Power Bomb!
*JimboSlice laughs and walks away while the medical team checks on the announcer
*Trainer returns

JimboSlice- “Did you find Dave!?”

Trainer- “Ye…ye…yes sir”

JimboSlice- “Where is he!”

Trainer- “I…I…In the locker room sir”
*JimboSlice walks away quickly
*Kicks open the locker room door

JimboSlice- “Dave!!! Who do you think you are!! I just heard about what you said in your interview about our 4-Way title match!!”

Dave Zombie- “Jimbo…I suggest you get out of my face…Immediately!!”

JimboSlice- “Oh Yeah!!...And what will happen if I don’t?”

Dave Zombie- “Keep talking and you’ll find out!!”

JimboSlice- (laughs) “Save it for the PPV…where I will be victorious…I am the Future!! I will win the Freedom Championship…(laughs again) I have created my own barbwire baseball bat…but let’s not get into that now…I want it to be a surprise!!!(laughs for a 3rd time)

*Dave Zombie picks up a barbwire bat

JimboSlice-(laughs) “Don’t pick it up if you don’t intend to use it…haha”
*Dave rubs the barbwire on his own face…showing his hardcore side..and toughness
*London Carter suddenly appears out of nowhere
*London looks at Dave
London Carter- *pointing at Dave- “This guy is crazy…he trying to show how tough he is…even though he’s gonna lose at “Legends of the Fall”

JimboSlice- “I know right…both of ya’ll are gonna lose…and that psycho Steven Angel too!!”

London Carter- “I think not! I am the Freedom Champion…I will obviously retain my title….I am the greatest Freedom Champion of all time…to quote Bret Hart… “I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be!!”

Dave Zombie- “Stop with all of this nonsense!! You are the worst there is, the worst there was, and the worst there ever will be!”

JimboSlice- “You know…for once…I actually agree with Dave”

Dave Zombie- “Jimbo…just leave…NOW!!!”
*JimboSlice leaves room…slamming the door shut
*Lights and Camera fade away it goes to a commercial

“BUY CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2!!! NOW IN STORES!!!”

*Lights and camera come back from commercial
*Camera shows JimboSlice on the ground
Doctor- “Are you ok?..What happened Jimbo!?”

JimboSlice- “I’m not sure…I was walking down the hall and I was attacked from behind…somebody hit me in the back with something…I’m not sure who it was or what he/she hit me with”

Doctor- “I’ll have the GM check the cameras to see who it was”
*Doctor calls GM

JimboSlice- “Whoever attacked me is a dead man!!”
*After a couple of minutes…the GM appears

GM- “How are you feeling JimboSlice? I just got done watching the video footage of your attack….i was shocked!!”

JimboSlice- “Be straight with me!! Who…Was it!!??

GM- “Jimbo…………………It was Dave Zombie”

JimboSlice- “Imma get him(trys to get up)…owww!!!”

GM- “Take it easy Jimbo…you will get your hands on him at “Legends of the Fall”…just…get some rest until then”

JimbSlice- “Ok …but I assure you…I will walk out of “Legends of the Fall” with the Freedom Championship…and with Dave’s blood on my hands!!”
*Lights and Camera fade from scene
Jimbo Slice
Jimbo Slice
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1996-12-18
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Rat
Location Location : SC
Number of posts : 8

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 02-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $31,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Legends of the Fall PPV RP I_vote_lcap15/100Legends of the Fall PPV RP Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

Back to top Go down